• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StarryNights17

Dreamer Boy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'd like to make a generalized thread right now, seeking a family centric rp. I'll note down some loose prompt ideas below, and we can discuss things more through PM!

1. Adoption: This can go any number of directions, where you adopt me due to some sort of circumstances.
  2. Age-Regression: AR, or Age Regression, is the concept of an adult or teen suddenly becoming a child again in their physical appearance/abilities.
  3. Artificial Intelligence: In this one, I would be an "AI child" with a humanoid form. Would either be Sci-Fi, or it could be some sort of new AI technology that's developed in the near future of the modern world.
And I may add more ideas to this list whenever I come up with them. I'll bump it whenever I add new ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back