• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family RP [Searching]

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
Hey, thanks for stopping by! There's an RP I've really been meaning to do for quite some time but never found the time to invest into it because of work and college, but since I have more free time on my hands, I'd really love to start it!

If you are interested, please give me a private message since for threads I sometimes don't get notifications or just forget to read it.

Story:

The story will center around a family in a small town in the United States, where I will be playing Muse A, the husband and you will be playing Muse B, the wife. The story will focus on their lives, such as past, present, and future, where we will explore these characters and put them through tough situations that a lot of families go through. It would focus a lot of the parents, exploring their upbringing, how they first met, how they connected, etc. The story would be real, down to earth, with complicated and interesting characters. They will have kids, which we can talk about in more detail in our PM conversation. The RP would be sort of setup in a non-linear fashion, where we will jump through different time periods exploring different aspects of the family, it'll take place in the past, it'll take place in the present, and in the future. We will also focus a lot on the kids as well and how they can rely on their parents to help them through some of the complications life throws their way such as first love, bullying, depression, etc. I want the RP to be a combination of a lot of things. A feel good story, but also very emotional/powerful, but at the same time very real.

For the RP, we can discuss how detailed we want it to be. It can be just plain casual, or semi detailed, or even very detailed. I think it's a versatile roleplay that can fit in all three categories.

Thanks for reading and hopefully I caught your interest!

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for stopping by! There's an RP I've really been meaning to do for quite some time but never found the time to invest into it because of work and college, but since I have more free time on my hands, I'd really love to start it!

If you are interested, please give me a private message since for threads I sometimes don't get notifications or just forget to read it.

Story:

The story will center around a family in a small town in the United States, where I will be playing Muse A, the husband and you will be playing Muse B, the wife. The story will focus on their lives, such as past, present, and future, where we will explore these characters and put them through tough situations that a lot of families go through. It would focus a lot of the parents, exploring their upbringing, how they first met, how they connected, etc. The story would be real, down to earth, with complicated and interesting characters. They will have kids, which we can talk about in more detail in our PM conversation. The RP would be sort of setup in a non-linear fashion, where we will jump through different time periods exploring different aspects of the family, it'll take place in the past, it'll take place in the present, and in the future. We will also focus a lot on the kids as well and how they can rely on their parents to help them through some of the complications life throws their way such as first love, bullying, depression, etc. I want the RP to be a combination of a lot of things. A feel good story, but also very emotional/powerful, but at the same time very real.

For the RP, we can discuss how detailed we want it to be. It can be just plain casual, or semi detailed, or even very detailed. I think it's a versatile roleplay that can fit in all three categories.

I'm very interested!

Story:

sounds fun!

Story:

I LOVE THIS!!! >*<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back