• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy False World (OCC)

Hey, I'm kinda interested in this, can you give any more information on what the story will be about?

Hey, I'm kinda interested in this, can you give any more information on what the story will be about?

The main idea is that you and the other RPers will be stuck in a False World, which is just a replica of the city you all reside in. You can expect to mainly run into puzzles and clues on how to escape, but I'm expecting to add in possible fights for some excitement. Pretty much, it's gonna be Inception but less guns.

The main idea is that you and the other RPers will be stuck in a False World, which is just a replica of the city you all reside in. You can expect to mainly run into puzzles and clues on how to escape, but I'm expecting to add in possible fights for some excitement. Pretty much, it's gonna be Inception but less guns.

Ah I see, I was just little confused about the whole 'False Worlds' concept. I'll get my CS up in a few.

Okay, I'll see about making the Info page more clear then. Thanks for the input.

Ah, I don't think there was anything wrong with the page, I was just a little confused on where the story would go, but I assume you intentionally left it cryptic.

Ah, I don't think there was anything wrong with the page, I was just a little confused on where the story would go, but I assume you intentionally left it cryptic.

It's fine. And I suppose I've left out some stuff, but it's definitely a pain, being a guy who likes to know what to expect from a RP, to not know what will be happening. I added some info to the Info Page, so that's cleared up. Anyway, I'll leave you to make your character. I hope to read it soon!^_^

Is it ok if I toss in a CS for another character? If it's not, I can relegate him to the background for the rest of the RP with relative ease.

Hey guy, I've got some things to attend to before I can put out another post. If you think you can continue without me, go ahead and post, otherwise, I'll have one up later tonight. If you have question on where to go from here, I'd say try to get your characters to realize they aren't in the real world. Btw, I'm not sure if you all knew or not, kinda forgot to say something, but the people in this world, except the characters you are playing, are also not real. It's all fake. Just thought that might help you all a bit.

So are you all still interested in this? I know it's a bit... Slow starting and appears a bit unfinished, but I think, if you're all still up for it, we can really make something of it. Also, 11254man, you've been patiently waiting for my posts and I opoligize for my slow responses, I have no excuse. Also, any ideas or thoughts on what to look forward to in this? I love to hear ideas, so don't be shy.

MJ ._. MJ ._. Aine Aine 11254man 11254man

I'm totally fine with waiting, everyone has stuff to do. I'm honestly looking forward to more characters, though I feel like we might need a more set antagonist then what we have now.

So are you all still interested in this? I know it's a bit... Slow starting and appears a bit unfinished, but I think, if you're all still up for it, we can really make something of it. Also, 11254man, you've been patiently waiting for my posts and I opoligize for my slow responses, I have no excuse. Also, any ideas or thoughts on what to look forward to in this? I love to hear ideas, so don't be shy.

MJ ._. MJ ._. Aine Aine 11254man 11254man
I'm in. But I've forgotten what I was going to do next. We are all in the pub, right? What's our next step?

I'm totally fine with waiting, everyone has stuff to do. I'm honestly looking forward to more characters, though I feel like we might need a more set antagonist then what we have now.
Hm... I see what you mean. I have a few ideas for a relative antagonist/antagonists.

I'm watching the thread but receive no notifications. Please mention me if Roya is around you. Thanks.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting very often. Work has been kicking my butt lately and I barely have time to do anything for myself... I'll have a post out later tomorrow though, guaranteed.

MJ ._. MJ ._. 11254man 11254man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back