• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fallout

Yang Xiao Long

Sunny Little Dragon
Mikeila was walking through the hallways of Vault 74 just like she would any other day. She was heading to the tattoo parlour she worked at. While she was walking down the hall she saw a group of the vault's security officers running towards the entrance of the vault wearing full riot gear. Then she felt it a rumble passing through the Vault.

Mikeila held herself up by placing her hand against the wall because of the sudden movement. Not expecting that to have happened at all. The officers running past her were not a good sign either and it made her conscious that things were going wrong. She slowly moved in the direction of where the officers went, but still making sure if she was allowed to even go there.

As she neared the Vault entrance she heard a series of loud pops, and bangs. She rounded the corner to a scene from hell it's self. There were four heavily armoured figures walking through a pile of dead bodies. "Take alive as many as you can." Said one of them as he scanned the crowd. "And bring the overseer to me!" His voice crackled as if he was speaking through an intercom.

Her eyes widened at the sound in the distance, peaking from behind the corner what on earth was causing all of this. And that was the moment when she saw four figures walkign her way. The smell from the dead people made her almost puke but when they said to take as many alive, she turned around abruptly and started running in the opposite direction as she did not have anything with her to protect herself.

A as she started running her best friend stopped her. She had known James for years. "Ila what's going on I went to the parlour to look for you." The bangs, and the rumbles continued.

Mikeila turned around as she felt a hand on her shoulder, which stopped her in her tracks. Her eyes shifting over the familiar face who was standing next to her now. "I don't know. There are dead bodies all over there." She said to him, a little bit panicking.

"What do you mean? Are the security forces killing people?" He asked now getting worried, he had a look of shock of his face. (Btw it's up to you how your relationship with any of the other vault dwellers are including James.)

"I don't know. I don't recognise the faces but they're coming inside of the Vault." She said to him, trying to explain the situation but at that moment, she was not really in the right state of mind and could only say as much as she had seen.

"Ila it's ok." James says hugging her, and patting her back. "Now calm down." He looked deep into her eyes. Something flickering behind his eyes.

James looked down a bit then shook his head. "What are we going to do? We can't just give ourselves up, can we?" James looked a bit nervous. (If you ever want suggestions just ask)

(Ok. ^^)

Mikeila nodded silently and then pulled him by his arm toward the parlour where she worked. In the backroom there were weapons stored which she had bought or leant from someone and they would really came in handy right now.

In her small catch was a 10mm pistol, and a .32 revolver. "You know you could of gotten arrested for this right?" James asked her picking up the N99 (the 10mm pistol). "I'm scared maybe a kiss would calm me down." James said semi-jokingly.

Mikeila shrugged. "I bet they wouldn't really care about that now, do they?" She responded to him but rolled her eyes at his next comment about the kiss. Flicking his forehead instead. "That will keep you focused."

"Ok ok I'll focus, but I am shaking." James was shaken "What now, Ila?" He walked out into the parlour "What if they get everyone but us?" "What if they kill us." He was starting to freak out. Then there was a hydraulic shwoosh in the main room signaling that the door opened, and the sound of metal on metal pounding like the sound of heavy boots.

James his rambling made Mikeila nervous as well as she did not know what to do at this point either. She did not want to leave the others in the Vault behind, but how could she even save him. She hit him against his arm and then gestured to be quiet upon hearing the sound, glancing to the main room from behind the corner where she was standing.

She looked into the main room and saw two of the invaders they walked in and saw the tattoo chair then one hit the other in the shoulder with a small tap. They started looking at Mikeila's artwork chuckling and pointing at different pieces every now and then.

"Those bastards are laughing with my art." She whispered a bit angry as she did not think they were laughable at all. It only pissed her off in response to it and made her grip on the gun tighten a bit more.

The invaders looked up hearing something from the back room. One went down on one knee raising his rifle and gesturing the other forward. The other moved forward slowly "Hello, who's back there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back