• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sanguineking

Hello, I am looking for someone interested in doing a Fallout roleplay. I've always loved post-apocalyptic things, and I have a lot of books I take inspiration from. The roleplay will be set a few years after Fallout 4. And can involve any wasteland we want, I do prefer Mojave, Capitol, and The Commonwealth. I have a love for the BoS, so please be aware of that.

I know this is short and doesn't have a lot of substance to it, but I was hoping we could flesh it out as we talked about it. I have some ideas I want to throw your way, even going back to the original Fallout games, but we can see what we agree on.

Hey! If you are still doing this, I'd love to rp some fallout. Have had an inch to do something like that for a long time. Do reach out if you'd still like to discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back