• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: Stories from the Wasteland

Newson

grant me eyes

War. War never changes.

Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

In the year
2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes.

In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as
vaults. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them...

The wastelands are a inhospitable place with no remorse and which it is not willing to chew you up and spit you back out so that monsters in the wastes could finish you off. But over 200 years, settlements and places of civilization have shown up. Places like Megaton in the Capital Wasteland, and Junktown in California. All because no one can survive in the wasteland for a prolonged period of time.

Unless you look fear in the eyes and spit in them. Like the raiders or any other idiots who are brave, or stupid, enough to travel the wastes.

You just happen to be one of those people.

Whether it be in the frozen nuclear winter north or the scorching south, there are survivors and wanderers like you who brave the wastes for glory, riches, or just plain nothing.

Basic Description Below

Main Genre: Fallout, Action/Adventure

Side Genre: Survival and Realistic

Post Length: 2+ Paragraphs minimum

Requirements: Completed Fallout 3 & New Vegas

So this is a Fallout roleplay and a Interest Check to see who is interested in seeing another Fallout roleplay. Another synopsis for the roleplay will be to the left of this text. It will also be based on the stories of the survivors, which are you. Hence the name of the title.

The prefix for this roleplay will be Casual in Fandom, even though it is a detailed roleplay. The prefix will not be used since that is for 5+ paragraph roleplays.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Skye Davis]Same here. I've never played Fallout before, so I don't know if that will disqualify me.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to say, but it does. You need to have played at least Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]Have you played both new Fallout games?

[/QUOTE]
Fallout 3 and New Vegas have had about six finished playthroughs each. Then for the older games, Fallout 1-2 have about two playthroughs each.

Good to have someone with Fallout experience, maybe one more person to take interest and I can create the thread!

I was thinking of something maybe in the North, not much is ventured there. And was thinking along the lines of a Nuclear Winter, if not the nuclear winter, I was thinking in the middle of nowhere in somewhere like Kansas, the environment would be much like New Vegas.

I like the feedback, but this is not a one on one, this is a group. So no separate plot ideas!

[And no, @Les, I definitely do not mind two Fallout roleplays!]

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]I was thinking of something maybe in the North, not much is ventured there. And was thinking along the lines of a Nuclear Winter, if not the nuclear winter, I was thinking in the middle of nowhere in somewhere like Kansas, the environment would be much like New Vegas.

[/QUOTE]
One issue with that: Kansas isn't very much like the Mojave Desert. Going into nuclear climate change, a dustbowl spanning the entirety of the Midwest would have more in common with The Divide than The Mojave.

In fact, that is the very reason why the Brotherhood of Steel are in the Capital Wasteland. After escaping the West Coast in their zeppelins, they ran straight into Tornado Alley. A few months after that, the ragtag bunch of survivors left over from moving into Tornado Alley reached Chicago, and caused the events of Fallout: Tactics.

Some time after Tactics, the Brotherhood faced another split, and this is what caused a large group of Brotherhood members to go through Pittsburgh and into D.C.

All in all, though, I'd be very interested in a Fallout RP. I'm a real lore buff on the series, and I always appreciate a chance to flex my writing muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back