• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout RP OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

Are you, coming back from doing the Quest from the Abernathy's? The one to avenge the daughter that was killed?
Technically the quest was just to get a locket back it could have been taken prior in this version.
Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii so are you at which compass point you are from Abernathy farm? Me, Octo Girl Octo Girl and Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711 's Jane are northeast of it and Kenshin772 Kenshin772 is at south.
I would be comming from the North like 10-15° (in relation to abarnathy)

Technically the quest was just to get a locket back it could have been taken prior in this version.

I would be comming from the North like 10-15° (in relation to abarnathy)
It's bit impossible to you to have that mission, as like Kenshin772 Kenshin772 said, he saw that killing of daughter and rest of family has been taken now too. Our 2 vault dwellers has waked bit before than what fallout 4 takes place, Quincy hasn't happened and those who lived before in Sanctuary only now has moved out of it. (whole place is actually in even worse state, because NE burned it some reason...)

Also you could notice 3 woman hiding behind fallen tree; one bound raider from Nukaworld, one vault dweller and one BoS scribe.

Yea. I am out guys. sorry. Sort of lost interest and am now getting a bit busy

Yea. I am out guys. sorry. Sort of lost interest and am now getting a bit busy
okay, we will kill your character somehow. i think it would be good to be done as someone else attacks to Hanah and Jane not that we would straight up kill you (as it wouldn't make sense when thinking that we had already taked you this far.

okay, we will kill your character somehow. i think it would be good to be done as someone else attacks to Hanah and Jane not that we would straight up kill you (as it wouldn't make sense when thinking that we had already taked you this far.
have no fear for I am here

Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Hanah's aim is very bad. When she shoots i am not saying where she hits. It's your job to make choose if she was lucky enough to hit somewhere where bullet (or part of bullet) ricochets to you. And she has only 4 bullets right now (as we haven't yet taked more from Noble.)

Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Hanah's aim is very bad. When she shoots i am not saying where she hits. It's your job to make choose if she was lucky enough to hit somewhere where bullet (or part of bullet) ricochets to you. And she has only 4 bullets right now (as we haven't yet taked more from Noble.)
I'll do a friendly neighborhood dice roll

It will be fun to see what creatures big mt and the institute have thought up. Like parasitic deathclaws or improved self repairing robot scorpions.

I made way to roll enemies if people want make random encouters. You just need either own dices or use Internet dices.
(might be better to use Internet dices as there's possibly of 3, 6, 10 and 14)

Might make own rolls to different difficult ranks to rest of enemies, but now there is just to Mirelurks and Super Mutants that have difficulty ranks.

Attachments

• Enemy table.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Karcen Karcen could you edit at least worst of typos in your text? There's multiple times when text that you have written is, at least to me, nonunderstandable (examples: "mnoyed" and "th err m to exausmghst")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back