• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout RP OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711

I'm confused, are you just rolling off the road straight toward Abernathy? If so you literally run into me cause Robin isn't paying attention he's to busy looking at an Enclave Vertibird.

Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711 Kenshin772 Kenshin772 there wouldn't be any answer from Hanah. She will just stay down behind Nathan, holding her thumb that will hurt as long as it's out of it's place. (Before you put it back to it place, maybe give bit med-x so it wouldn't hurt as much it would.)

Nic would looked over the good being traded and she noticed the chems being sold namely the Jet and her knowledge of how Jet was made kicked in and she wondered if the brahmin did more than just haul stuff around. It was odd how few knew just where Jet came from despite how many people used it, as it was no old world chem, nope it was made in new reno not to long ago. The guy spoke of Jess and if she needed repairs, that was one thing she didn't need as Nic was more than capable of fixing her up when needed.

" A Kind offer but I am more of a story trader, I knew a person that met the person that invented Jet, he was only 11 at the time " Nic said already starting up for a story

"Ma'am please do not ramble that has gotten you in trouble before " Jess spoke up the extra tendril with the cammera having been with drawn. " We do need to keep to our job" She continued having had to remind Nic of this plenty before.

" Ah that's right thanks Jess" Nic said with a chuckle before looking back to the two " You see i am doing some sight seeing looking around at big land marks and such, so more than good i wouldn't mind buying some information and stories" Nic explained keeping why they were doing this and for who a secret.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 @crumbelivable
"Deal" Aldo said, pushing the laser gun parts towards Marcie. "There's some pretty desirable parts in this pile. Pick out the two you feel are most valuable and we'll have a trade". Turning to Nic, the one in power armor with the robot companion, he listened as the female voice coming from inside the armor explained that she wasn't interested in much of his wares. She did, however, express interest at Marcie's small collection of chems, the Jet in particular. She claimed that she had connections, albeit distant ones, to the person who first invented jet. Aldo didn't believe this, however plausible it might have been, what with ghouls being a thing, but he didn't say anything, instead continuing to listen as the woman explained that she was a buyer of information, and was looking for info out the surrounding area. "I think I can help you with that" Aldo replied when she finished talking. "As a scavver, I have a pretty good lay of the land and a decent knowledge about what lies where. I just need to know what you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay and we can make a deal from that".

Karcen Karcen Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7
No newer Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 post before your last.

Yeah they mentioned moving I need to get to the director can you give me a tldr recap of stuff?

Yeah they mentioned moving I need to get to the director can you give me a tldr recap of stuff?
NE is at Hagen with new member, BoS/vault/wastelander/raider are at Abernathy farm, i haven't really thinked in what scrapyard you guys are, Shadows are at Nahant and at West Roxbury.

I am letting time go forward before posting how stuff go at West Roxbury. Because getting Super mutants cleared from both outside and inside of Fallon isn't easy or quick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back