• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout RP OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll try to post today still debating if I want to keep to just being the story teller or move into being a faction

I meant be an unaffiliated wander with odd stuff ir play a faction as I will only do one and they seem okay

i am pickign which i want to play and if i pick big mountain institute combine then she will be ret gone

Its up to you my friend I will have some more character up tonight for you guys so that everyone is included and it will allow me to tie all of the characters together.

Maybe raid is already on when we come out, and raiders escape when they found out that there is power armored soldier. I think we need reason why Hanah and Nathan doesn't just leave to Sanctuary.

You know that we were planning that Sanctuary would go down for now, so Hanah and Nathan wouldn't have reason to stay there? It's not minuteman settlement.

My actual hope was that Noble wouldn't be expected to be against 2 well fighting man, when she was expecting one power armor and one scribe, that wouldn't be so good at fight. Rest of raiders would have been easier to take down with only 3 fighters, than your NE is going to be.
And yes there's going to be fight as previously mentioned BoS will fight against Enclave.

Why i am writing all this? I know already that only things that Hanah will succeed to do in firefight are: get shot, found cover, slow down enemies with cryolator (it's broke now, nerfed to not freeze those who get shot and it will broke/get stuck more than once after fixing it first time) and/or get caught by enemy. Only extra things that she could do depends upon mechanical stuff that she would found and later when she has learned to fix guns. (Not going to say she would know how to do that automatically when it's something that she hasn't never done before)

i am working on big mountain i will just do a faction
need to go edit otu the story teller

You know that we were planning that Sanctuary would go down for now, so Hanah and Nathan wouldn't have reason to stay there? It's not minuteman settlement.

My actual hope was that Noble wouldn't be expected to be against 2 well fighting man, when she was expecting one power armor and one scribe, that wouldn't be so good at fight. Rest of raiders would have been easier to take down with only 3 fighters, than your NE is going to be.
And yes there's going to be fight as previously mentioned BoS will fight against Enclave.

Why i am writing all this? I know already that only things that Hanah will succeed to do in firefight are: get shot, found cover, slow down enemies with cryolator (it's broke now, nerfed to not freeze those who get shot and it will broke/get stuck more than once after fixing it first time) and/or get caught by enemy. Only extra things that she could do depends upon mechanical stuff that she would found and later when she has learned to fix guns. (Not going to say she would know how to do that automatically when it's something that she hasn't never done before)
Its gonna be a good fight then. Although, when Dorian learns that the brotherhood is there, the old wounds will open once more.

Can't eait to see if my madness is approved big mountain under competent leadership with the same lack of morals

Maybe the director is less concerned with Actully bothering tge waste land than the Institute actully is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back