• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout RP Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Wolfblaze7711

Lord Wolf
Character form

I have decided that this Rp will be based on Fallout 4 all factions still are around and depending on what we want and where everyone places themselves we will come up with what happens in the ooc.

Name:
Faction:
weapons/armor:
background:
other:

Name: Hanah Solo
Appearance:
Screenshot-60.jpg

Vault dweller or wastelander?: Vault 111
Faction: none
Weapons/armor: vault suit
Vault security helmet
Light leather armor (default)
Pipe revolver (4 bullets, .45)
Backbag:​

• 10mm ammo x10​
  • Water bottle, pure x4​
  • Cram x6​
  • Wrench​
  • Screwdriver​
  • Cryolator, broken​

Background: Hanah had only day before moved to Sanctuary hills when door-to-door salesman came to tell her that she would have place in neardy vault. As she was shy and submissive, she writed her name to paper, without much thinking. When salesman left she turned her interest back to tinkering Lone Wanderer she had buyed with payments she had get from working as mechanic, when suddenly people started panic and run out from their houses. Hanah had just watched worried what was happening when one of neighbor's car didn't start and she offered to help. Then he asked why wasn't she escaping and told that there was nuclear bombs incoming. At that point she understanded what was happening, she knew that she couldn't drive of, because she had some crucial engine components removed, so she runned where some other peoples where heading, as neighbor, who she had helped leaved. As she standed at place where soldier had ordered her and some other people to stand, she started to think if she should have taked something from her home with her... when suddenly there was explosion and mushroom cloud. As blast wave getting closer, suddenly ground beneath their sunked, they where standing at elevator and where taked inside ground. As elevator stopped some people started cry, Hanah followed man who addressed them to follow, soon she was wearing vault suit and was leaded to weird looking pods. Man neardy said that they where to meaned to decontamination, but Hanah was bit confused as there was pipes that warned from ice cold. But she didn't raise guestions and entered pod and suddenly falled in sleep.

Other/skills: Great with anything elecronic or mechanic, average with computers, no exprerience about firearms or melee fighting, Pretty looking, but not good courage to talk with people. Strenght is weaker than average. Bisexual leans towards lesbian, but because submissive, easily ordered by any gender.​

Last edited:
Name: Aldo "Solder" Holme
Appearance: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1151/images/thumbnails/15828-7-1467345871.jpg
Vault dweller or wastelander?: Wastelander
Faction: None, at least never permanently
Weapons/Armor: Laser pistol, light leather armor.
Background: Aldo grew up in surrounded by technology. His childhood home was an old computer store, and often when he was bored he would spend hours on end messing around with the old terminals, or taking them apart to see how they worked. As he got older, his area of interest expanded into things like laser weapons, and robots, as well as computers. When he left home to venture the wastes in his late teens, he soon made a name for himself among the settlements as a handyman, the guy you call if any of your technology is on the fritz. He would roam the Commonwealth, stopping in at settlements and towns, and bunker down for a few days, making connections with people and trying to push his services on them. For a little while he took up residence just outside Vault 81 a few years after it opened to the wasteland, setting up a bit of a repair shop so that people could bring their problems to him for a change, but was forced to become a wanderer again after the vault decided to ban permanent merchants. When the Brotherhood came to town, Aldo got wind of their idea of preserving technology, and soon stumbled across a patrol out and about in the wastes. On the spot he asked to sign up, but needless to say, he got laughed away when they heard about how much he wanted to help them share technology with the world. Nowadays, he continues to wander the wastes, offering up his services to every traveler he meets.

Name: Blake Thorne
appearance:
35f2c28494e93e6f411c65836242156c.jpg
Vault dweller or wastelander?: wastelander
Faction: brotherhood of steel (paladin)
weapons/armor: brotherhood of steel fatigues, T-45f power-armor, laser rifle, laser pistol,
background: Blake is the brother of Jane, they were both born in the wasteland to parents that lived and breathed the brotherhood. Following after his parents footsteps he was iniciated at a young age and rose through the ranks to paladin. He is an excellent riflemen and fighter. Many said he had a natural born leadership trait though he can be a bit over confident in his abilities. Their new assignment is the commonwealth and they wonder the wastes looking for old world tech.
other:

Name: Jane Thorne
appearance:
98ecacbf934010b4f3560b033917fe22.jpg
Faction: Brotherhood of steel (scribe)
weapons/armor: brotherhood of steel field scribe fatigues and laser pistol.
background: Jane is the younger sister to Blake. She loves everything technology related not very good in a fight but when it comes to wires and circuts she knows whats what.
other:

Name: Nathen Neilson
appearance:
224540c1bc878cd828c9c034dd0bf42e.jpg
Vault dweller or wastelander?: Vault dweller
Faction: None
weapons/armor: vault suit, baton, and 10mm pistol
background: used to be a soldier in the army before the great war he was on leave when Vault tech came to his door saying he was pre-selected for acceptance in the local vault, 111. He was frozen for who knows how long when his ice pod opened.
other:

Dex Tessison
appearance:
3C1C7174-7FB5-4901-B127-B2AFEFB7CC23.jpeg

wastelander
Faction: NCR in the west mercenary in the east.

weapons/armor:
“Betty” custom 5.56 revolver
91B4C31E-75DC-4337-9984-67F73A2F5C79.png
“Last resort” anti-material rifle
59A17C9C-EEF4-47D9-A00A-58ECEB57E599.jpeg

Black armor/desert ranger combat armor
F69A8496-1E4C-4C72-A22A-164A1C193BC2.jpeg

Strength:3
Dex isn't the strongest lady in the wastes, but she sure as hell wouldn't let anyone know that.

Perception:5
Dex was one of the best sharp shooters in the NCR. They don't just make anyone and their robot dog a Desert Ranger after all.

Endurance:5
Growing up in the Mojave wasteland will teach a person how to survive. Growing up in Freeside will toughen a person right up.

Charisma:8
Using her feminine wiles and natural charm, Dex is a smooth talking and knows how to get what she wants using the strongest weapon she has, her slick tongue.

Intelligence:8
Cunning, sly, and crafty Dex is quite smart. She loves to tinker with her weapons and any gadget she can get her hands on.

Agility:5
Back in her caravan running days Dex earned quite the nickname, Slinger. She earned this from her caravan buddies because of her quick reflexes and pinpoint accuracy.

Luck:6
Some how or another Dex has managed to live this long. She's been from New California to the the Commonwealth, so luck must be shinning down on the gunslinger.

Background:
Dex spent most of her life in the Mojave, like everyone else she knew. Growing up within the hot, dangerous, vastness of the irradiated desert was anything but easy. It was all she knew, And She knew it well. Born in 2263, to an ex bounty hunter and an associate of the Gun Runners, Dex spent her formative years within the walls of Freeside. Now, learning how to be a "proper lady" is hard enough in the wastes, add to that a mom who used to splatter people's brains all over a room, well being a lady just isn't the biggest priority. Dex's mother always said "Use those charms you've been given girl, use them to help you survive in this less than happy world."

Dex left Freeside and her mother when she was fifteen, after a heated argument with her father almost turned into a fist fight. She'd never forget the look on her mom's face as she walked through the door of their humble little home. Sad, angry, yet slightly understanding. Like her mom knew her daughter would be okay on her own. And okay she was. Dex became a traveling sales woman with McGregor and co, a local startup caravan that did supply runs for settlements between Vegas and the Hub. Dex spent the next three years traveling between New Vegas and New California, charming her way through the wastes. Of course when the going got rough the young lady could put a bullet between a man's eyes reliably, earning her the nickname of slinger (after gunslingers in old radio westerns) and a position as guard with the caravan.

Of course the good times didn't last. McGregor and co. was bought up by the Crimson Caravan, and that was the end of that. Eighteen, with no caps to speak of, Dex was short of options and running low on luck. With only her trusty revolver, Betty, and a bit of spring in her step Dex walked in to an NCR recruiting agency and joined the fight. Serving with the NCR wasn't exactly how Dex saw her life unfolding, but she was good at what she did. The formal training of the military took her excellent aim and made it, as some of her squad mates would say, legendary. In the span of only two years Dex had reached highs only the best of the best could reach within the NCR.

The young woman was part of a five man squad, lead by ranger Billy Messa. Ranger Messa had truly earned his title, he spent nearly three decades serving for the New Californian Republic. And his experience showed. Dex showed great promise. Messa saw with the right training the girl would go far. And thus started Dex's mentorship. Ranger Messa spent day in and day out showing Dex how the veteran Rangers operated. The two spent many nights under the star lit sky's of the Republic surviving and bonding. Billy Messa was the father she always wished she'd had. "Here, you'll get more use out of it then me, I’m sure of it." Is what Messa said when he handed Dex his trusty Sequoia. She graciously accepted his gift with a hug, a smile, and a shot of whiskey.

Dex was among the best of the best, but she still didn't feel like her life was going where she wished it would. Leaving New California was the easy part. Going back home was even easier. But facing her mom after five years was almost impossible. Dex pushed the door of her child hood home open, her mother sitting in an old rocking chair her father's father had built. Dex had never (really) cried, but when her mom lept across the room to greet her daughter with a warm embrace, well the gunslinger couldn't hold back the water works. The two spent hours and hours catching up. They both had so many stories to tell. The most shocking of Dex's mother's tales was of her father's death. She was never particularly close to her father, she barely considered him to be much of one, but she could still feel the shock of the bomb shell of his death.

After taking her daughter to her father's grave Dex's mother pulled a large bag from the families old foot locker. "Take it. I don't have any need for the damn thing, not to mention the fact you’re pappy shouldn’t have nothin like this anyhow!" The woman handed Dex the bag, "Plus he'd have wanted you to have it." Within it was an old Anti-materiel riffle her father called his "Last Resort."

With Betty on her hip and Last Resort on her back Dex headed east. Not looking for anything in particular, just adventure and caps.

Before she made it out of the Mojave Dex had a run in with some old friends. As it had turned out her old squad got stationed at camp Golf, they needed some extra hands. She was overjoyed to see such friendly faces, but something puzzled the woman. "Where's Messa, god, he ain't hiding is he. I never took him for the cowardly type." The soldiers looked back at Dex, each mirroring the same grim face. Just weeks before Messa was caught by a roaming pack of Deathclaws. They said he put up one hell-of-a fight, took down three of the bastards. But the fourth was to much. "We were actually just about to track down. tell you the news. He left you these." One of the men handed her a large, heavy box, with a small note tacked on top. The note read “The best gear for my best girl” In it was Messa's Black armor. As it turned out he had willed it to her. Dex also handed them her old commander's trusty side arm, she wanted his “family” to have something to remember him by. Now with the armor of a ranger and a new found appreciation for life Dex set back out on her journey.

The irradiated fields of the once glorious United States can change people, Dex was one such person. Of course she was a bit lucky, she didn’t meet her maker or anything, rather the last three years of her life Dex made a slight name for herself. Being a gun-for-hire she'll do just about any job, If it pays well. Often Dex will pick up a job just to help the locals outt, but she would never admit to being so charitable.

Despite being on the road for so long Dex hasn't really made any strong allies. She says she prefers to travel alone, although sometimes the idea of having a friend to talk to and to carry some of her junk gets to her. Oh well, Dex still has her trusty pistol and the goal of reaching the Commonwealth.

578457Name: Marcie Kinray Blackwood
Race: Ghoul
Vault dweller or Wastelander?: Wastelander
Weapons: Sniper Rifle, a Machete, and a .44 magnum

Armor/clothing:
When out and about she'll usually wear light armor with leather or metal protection pads (Depending on what she has at the time) on her shoulders, knees, and around the neck. She likes to keep her head covered with a gas mask and a dark hood. Under her armor, she wears a light hoodie and jeans.
When Relaxing or at night, she will occasionally take off the armor and will almost always take off her gas mask, though when she does she will often replace the gas mask with a thin bandana.
She always has a backpack on her that carries bundles of either supply or junk that she finds that she believes may get her caps.
Marcie Does not belong to a fraction

Brotherhood: Neutral
Though Marcie only recently started trading and selling more to the Railroad, she only sees them as more business. She doesn't have strong opinions about them and they don't seem to have strong opinions about her.
Minutemen: Accepted
Marcie has done quite a bit of trading and buying/selling of goods with the Minutemen. It's mostly because some of her more common routes tend to lead in or around their territory.
Institute: Shunned
Marcie and the Institue use to be on generally good terms until she started to also sell goods to the Brotherhood. After that, The Institute seems to more or less shun her.
Railroad: Neutral
She has little to no trouble with the Railroad, though they still don't really like her, she has sold valuable goods and wares to them making them not hate her either
Raiders: Mixed
Some raiders Marcie can get along with and she doesn't mind trading or selling/buying from them, others she doesn't mind putting a bullet in their heads before they can even get close.
Personality:
Marcie has a very serious and a "lack of interest" attitude. She finds others boring, and wouldn't be someone you would call "social". She enjoys time by herself but doesn't mind opening up and speaking to others if they have something interesting to talk about. She is also very outspoken, not one to keep her mouth shut or bite her tongue if someone is causing issues. She can be helpful to others around her, giving supplies to those who really need it but get on her bad side and she would have no regrets putting a bullet through someone's skull.

Character History:
Marcie is a merchant, a scavenger that likes collecting items and selling or trading them to others to keep the caps flowing. She often travels for long periods of time around the wasteland, sometimes having a place to sleep at night, other times she has to call a cave a temporary home and hope she doesn't get robbed or killed in the middle of the night.
She often goes into abandoned buildings in hopes of new loot and occasionally finds herself in some sticky situations because of this. Though either through talking her way out or her aim she has survived so far.
She used to have a small group of companions that followed her, but they are long gone now and since then she has been reluctant to have anyone else follow her on her travels. Though she enjoys the temporary company of camps and strangers at a campfire, she rather they stay just temporary.

Physical Description:
Marcie is, of course, a ghoul. She's not the most charming figure to look at, but that is what the heavily covering clothing is for. She is skinny but has a muscular build. Her eyes are blue, and though her hair isn't very long, she has gotten it to grow out a bit, and somehow still look a bit normal.

Other:
She usually has brahmin or some sort of pack animal carrying stuff with her, but it's not uncommon for Raiders or someone else to shoot down her animals in an attempt to rob her. Because of this she always carries the most valuable stuff on her person or places it in secret locations for later pickups around the wastelands.​

Last edited:
Name:Nicola (Nic) Armstead ( goes by story and storyteller often)
appearance:
sample_6ae2ae9dd32b54af73b0259f6a8423136eea3bb9.jpg
Faction: Neutral to most used to get along with the BOS
weapons/armor:
908d3c431cb05a6ffb47649a3d7e4dd6.jpg
adam-ridsdale-laershot1.jpg

background: Let me tell you a story, this is the story about myself, it may not be the most interesting of stories, but well the others are for another day. I was born in the New calafornia republic, well the outskirts at least back then, my parents were just simple farmers as many are. Now the NCR is all nice and good bringing their idea of civilization back to the wastes, but they tend to spread themselves thin and can't watch everywhere all the time so little places tend to get raided. It was when i was 8 that one of these raids hit my little homestead, i can't tell you why they decided to come by, we didn't have anything they might want, well we had our cattle, but i doubt anyone there could have made jet. One day the raiders came and never have a i seen more cruelty and blood than that day except when i traveled through some new conquests of the legion. Well you can imagine how some farmers fared against a bunch of strung out jet jockeies. It goes without saying i was the only one that managed to survive, though it wasn't skill that saved be but luck. As it happened we had a traveler visiting, a traveler with some serious fire power that never shut up. He fought along side us along with a robot and it was a battle for the ages.

Well after everything was in ruins and i was left an orphan we had two options, either go with this stranger or wander on my own till i found another and hope they took in strays. I chose the former and started following the man, never got his name, he spoke a lot but never spoke much about himself. I know he used to be a scribe for the brother hood of steel, but not much else. I traveled with him all over the wastes, he taught me lots of stories and other things, like how to survive and more or less everything i know. You would be surprised how much scribes do in the brotherhood everything from armor and weapon maintenance to working the computers to fixing up any robots the brotherhood has.

Still this could only last so long, everyone grows up and every chick needs to leave the nest. I was no exception, though i suspect most down't end up coming back to the last place they saw their parents to find it empty. Well i found myself alone and never did find that old man again, i sometimes wonder if he is still wandering about telling his stories or if age finally got him. Well without anyone to help me and being only 16 at the time i had to find a way to live and you would be surprised what the brotherhood knows, but has forgotten they know. Well i remembered and i tracked down some old bases that had yet to be raided and found myself some armor, some weapons and a robot. Seeing what i had i decided i might as well go out and find some stories of my own and visit places i had only heard of. You want to hear about my adventures, well that's a story for another time sadly, those raiders coming up on us are looking mighty angry.

other

Name: Colonel Dorian Blackwood

appearance:
aHR0cHM6Ly92aWduZXR0ZS53aWtpYS5ub2Nvb2tpZS5uZXQvZmFsbG91dC9pbWFnZXMvMS8xNC9Gbzc2X2VuY2xhdmVfb2ZmaWNlcl91bmlmb3JtLnBuZy9yZXZpc2lvbi9sYXRlc3Q_Y2I9MjAxODExMTgxOTA1NDk-.jpg

Faction: Neo-Enclave
fallout_flags__the_neo_enclave_by_thedemonhunter1_dadusf8-fullview.jpg

weapons/armor:

Weapons- Modified Wattz 3000 Laser rifle (Fires a condensed green beam, high cap capacitor, select fire, microfusion breeder), Cobra Officer's Revolver, Plasma Saber
26386-0-1503789371.png
28308-0-1513096412.jpg

34501-1537329457-1094760474.gif

Armour- Advanced XO1 Tesla Armour (Better plating and ceramics for both energy and ballistic protection, tesla coils damage robots that get close, can overcharge energy weapons)
3d7b0ecfe83d34e93c28ccc7f4dc8ebe.jpg

background: Dorian was born into the enclave, or what remained of them. His early life consisted of training, schooling, and indoctrination. He was part of a large group of remnants that lived out in anchorage, far away from the Brotherhood of Steel, and the NCR. After the fall of Navarro, many remnant forces scattered to other bases. Anchorage was the few that had not been discovered by the two factions. When Dorian reached 18, he and many other youths that had trained with him, formed the Neo-Enclave. A rebirth of America. Learning from their parent's mistakes, the new splinter group took anchorage by storm, absorbing the remnants, Dorian at it's head. Once their power was consolidated, Dorian and a Brigade of troops (4,000 troops) took to the skies and head towards the lower 48 to reclaim enclave research, tech, and most important of all, territory in order to rebuild the USA under the banner of the Neo-Enclave.

other: Tries to avoid getting into the BoS and NCR's crosshairs for the time being.

Last edited:
Love the idea and the character tho in the rp try not to have him all powerful we still want to have a bit of build up to power rather than starting at in it.

Shadows

• Name: Veltsu (V) Barbarian
    Appearance: ghoul who wears cowboy outfit
    ZombieVeltsu.png
    Faction: Shadows
    Weapons/armor:
    Double barrel shotgun
    Peacekeeper.png

Background: Zombie-Veltsu found Shadows, when he was younger with his wife and his teenage son and daughter at Ohio. His wife and son-of-law died when they where at mission, his daughter and son where at time at their at time base, as daughter and son's wife had own childrens to take care of and son was getting food to them. At mission they found out two children in building where was dud bomb. As Zombie was taking childrens out of building, bomb exploded, destroying building. As he tried to found his wife and son-of-law, he exposed to radioactive fallout of bomb and started to turn ghoul afterwards. two children he taked back to his son and daughter to raise up.

As his transformation was getting futher and there started to be grand-grandchildrens, he made choise to settle down their family and after finding out from old map possible base to their family, they headed to what was once called Nahant. There they first trapped bridge that they used to get to island, leaving son's wife and one of daughters guard two youngest members of their family as rest go to clean up island from potent dangers.

Other: founder of Shadows, Father of Shadowfire and Shadowspear, Grandfather of Shadowgun, Chameleon, Batgirl and Shadowflower, Grand-grandfather of Matilda

Last edited:
Only attach 20 files

• Name: Nemo Dark
    appearance:
    She has black bandana that she puts top of her hair in missions. Only black hair is natural.
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    Faction: Shadows
    weapons/armor: shadowed leather armor
    Shadowed Leather armor.jpg
    LOT OF KNIVES
    serrated.jpg
    Throatslicer.png
    Revolutionary_sword.png
    and multiple
    Fo4_switchblade.png
    background:
    other: Sister of Shadowkiller

Last edited:
alight that if fine though please remember guys that power armor at this time was very difficult to find. so not everyone has it especially raiders. most of which need training of some kind to be able to understand and use it

alight that if fine though please remember guys that power armor at this time was very difficult to find. so not everyone has it especially raiders. most of which need training of some kind to be able to understand and use it
They only have 2, one that goes outside of base and one that is used to defence base.

191551a146095a0a38cf2e02a4945d4f.jpg

Name: Ashlynn "The Noble" Connors

Faction: Raiders of Nuka World (Stationed in the Commonwealth)

weapons/armor:
  1. Standard Raider armor
  2. Combat knife
  3. A combat Rifle with tally marks on them. There is a total of 13 on it with swords crossed next to them. It seems pretty unique.
  4. A revolver with 4 tally marks
background:
Ashlynn was once a simple farmhand with her family. While her parents tended to the Brahmin, She and her older brother would either tend to the crops or learn to shoot. Her family had a good trade route and house was an inn for traders and bodyguards if they must spend the night. They weren't wealthy, but they made a good living off of the caps they got.

When Ashlynn was 14, A few men stopped by the trading outpost. They talked to her father and Ashlynn thought nothing of it. As she tended to the crops she could hear the conversation go to arguing and eventually screaming. The men stormed off threatening to bash her fathers skull in. Ashlynn came over to see if her father was okay and he seemed fine but worried about something. He handed Ashlynn a revolver and told her "Keep this by your side at all times. Just in case..." He walked past her at this point and went to her mother.

Later that night, it happened. Ashlynn woke up to blasts going off outside, and then gunfire. Ashlynn quickly got out of bed, still her nightgown, and took her revolver into her hand. As she reached the stairs she heard the door bust open and a laugh as she heard her father yell "Get out of my house!!!" Gunshots ensued, her father yelled and then silence. Ashlynn rushed downstairs in time to see the raider leader take his bat into both hands and say "I always keep a promise..." With that the leader brought the bat down unto the fathers head multiple times. Ashlynn started to cry and screamed "Draw, motherfuckers!!!!"

Just as the four of them reached for their guns, Ashlynn brought hers up and shot the four of them. She killed 2 of them with one shot to the head, the 3rd one took two shots to the chest and the leader fell to the ground after getting shot but was still conscious. Ashlynn walked up to the leader as they yelled for the other raiders to stop burning things and help. Ashlynn looked over the leader with tears streaming down her face. She held the gun up and pointed it at the leaders face. "I want you to know something before you die..." She said semi calmly. The gun was shaking a little. Running could be heard outside.

"I want you to know that you were defeated by a kid... I want you to know that this promise is the one that ended it all..." She placed the gun muzzle against the leaders temple. "I want you to know this was a fair fight as well..." She pulled the trigger just as the other raiders burst in. She fell to her knees and put her revolver down, then put her hands up. "I don't care anymore..." she said before all she saw was black.

Ashlynn woke up to find herself in the bumper car attraction of Nuka World. The Overboss faced her, along with other factions of Raiders looking through the grates. He walked around as she tried to move, but soon found out she was tied down. "I finally see you are awake..." The Overboss said with a smile as he leaned down. "Now... tell me how you killed our murderous friend...." He seemed scary with the deathclaw marks over his eye, but Ashlynn answered. "A bluet to the gut, the rest were killed, and I saved the last bullet for his fucking brains..." She said, still mad about what happed to her father. "I gave them a chance to fire, but I was quicker on the draw..."

"I see.." the Overboss said as he stood straight and started walking around. "We could use someone like you... What is your name?" "Ashlynn..." She answered. "Ashlynn... would you join us?" He asked. "Can it bring my family back?" "It will give you a new family and a new purpose..." Ashlynn though about this for a moment and wiggled a bit. "I think better when I am not tied up." The over boss takes out a hunting knife and cuts the ropes. As Ashlynn stands up, he flips the knife around and holds the hilt out to Ashlynn. Ashlynn takes the blade after a few moments of hesitation and asks "So... when do I get new clothes?"

Years later, Ashlynn leads her own gang of raiders on the commonwealth for the Overboss. They hold a base in the Garden Terrace. Ashlynn got her nickname by being the most noble raider and allowing a fair gunfight before raiding a village or settlement. She only kills those that fight back, allowing those that stayed out of fighting to be either imprisoned or set free to rebuild and eventually raided again.

other:

Name: The director
appearance:
15d42eed53dd26ef4bd0c8be39f1826da8a98cf5.jpg

Vault dweller or wastelander?: synth/ Ai
Faction: Big mountain institute combine
weapons/armor: varies currently wears a reinforced lab coat.
background: The director is not human, that much is clear, however she is also not truly a synth. The story of the director starts just under 10 years ago when a courier visiting an old world research facility run by crazies. The courier killed the scientists and left, but what they didn't know what there was a ZAX AI unit buried below the facility and enhanced by the scientists before madness took them. When they died the unit should have backed up their minds, but in truth another mind had already taken up residence and thus only bits and pieces were saved and the rest lost. This became the Director who took over the facility and after taking stock of the systems found how ruined the place was and started to spread it's influence and repair the facility.

It would take nearly 8 years to get the facilities up and running again, then the Director could seek out staff to fill these facilities and thus it turned to monitoring any radio traffic that might be going on on those few satellites still in orbit. This would lead the Director to finding the institute and start to contact them. Slowly it would make an arrangement with the institute, that could benefit them both. With the leader of the institute growing ill The director has slowly started taking some control little by little with certain critics found killed by rouge synths that quickly escape. If this is being done by the director or is just luck it is unknown. Still recently to assume better control The director has had a synth body made to house a copy of it's mind. Now its plans for the wastes might just accelerate, though if this is good or bad is unknown.
other:

Name: Kieran Wolfe

Appearance: Curly brown hair and the beginnings of some sideburns. He has a thin but strong build. He usually wears a black beret with a patch on one part of it, a pair of shades and an American flag neckerchief, a patchy black denim jacket with blue jeans,
a utility belt for tools with two holsters (one right near the belt buckle and another at his side for his small-arms), and large backpack for traveling equipment (i.e small tent, bedroll, e.t.c) and tools.

Faction: NE

Weapons/armor: Short double barreled shotgun without a stock, small enough to be holstered, A fire axe that's handle has been repaired with metal strips and leather wrappings, a enclave knife and a 10mm pistol. As for armor he usually wore a biker helmet that he wears when he has the chance and has studded leather for his left arm, legs, and chest and metal armor for his right arm. He currently wears a NE BDU and suit of NE Combat Armor.

Background: A man with his son in a homestead far from any major influence told his son his story. The Son never knew what the great nation was before its destruction in hellfire and radiation, but the Man knew, for he was once with them. He told his son about his people called the Enclave, the remains of the U.S Government. He taught his son about the great American values and what great achievements the Enclave made and were going to make for humanity and America, but also told them how the people from beyond the homestead sought to destroy America and the Enclave with it, killing thousands of their people. The Man ran from his home without choice and managed to make a living here without any disturbance. He told his son that despite the shortcomings of America, America will always live as long as it is in our hearts. He taught the son all he knew from his time, training him to be skilled in his craft and at the sons greatest time in need, sacrificed himself for him, as the place became too dangerous from the wildlife. Now the Son became the Man, Kieran Wolfe, and he took his fathers beret and knife, promising to find his people and bring America into the hearts of those who forgotten America.

other/skills: Kieran Wolfe has skill in robotics and mechanical work, along with basic gardening and gun play, although he struggles sometimes with reading when it comes to much larger words.

Last edited:
Cobalt
had issues retrieving the screenshot so had to take a picture of a screen sorry
Faction: Formerly- Pact and Various Raider Gangs, Currently- None
Weapons/Armor:
Bowie Knife-
.45 ACP m1911-

Background: Originally Cobalt was born to a relatively peaceful town of Dunwich, Massachusetts after occurrences in the town led them to flee he and his family got caught up by a gang of raiders known as the Pack. With his parents killed and him being kidnapped at around 9 years of age he was raised in his adolescence by the impulsive raider gang. With them he learned the tools of trade for a Raider, getting him addicted to blood as well as jet and psycho he quickly lost control of his former conceptions of himself and who he'd become. He took quite well to the life of Raping, Reaping, and Raiding in fact he was quite good at it, better than any other man at 17 he was merciless and hardened. This was until one day on a raid when he found himself faced with killing a young girl who he just couldn't, spending the next year doing everything he could to save her and give her the best life he could despite her enslavement. They had grown close and a bond made between them, eventually he freed her, and in order to leave the Pack he challenged the Alpha to a fight to purposefully lose in order to be outcast. When he found her at their rendezvous, instead of meeting him with a kiss she did so with buckshot, in a rage he snapped despite his wounds and horrific bleeding he found a way to snap her neck. Bleeding out then and there he had been okay with dying as life was just a disappointment. He found himself two days later in the caravan of altruistic traders who had given him stims and patched him up.
Still livid at what had previously transpired Cobalt traded in a normal life for that of a vagabond again, using drugs and blood to hide his pain and disgust with himself, ultimately he'd grow angry again and kill the raider crew he was running with... even that didn't seem the satiate the hollow feeling he carried with himself everywhere. Every time he'd tell himself he'd do better and almost every time he went back until a few months back. When he said it this time something was different he actually meant it, he was going to better himself he was going to fulfill the promise he had made so many years ago to a frightened girl in the cage, even if it wasn't for her it was for him.

Theme:

Attachments

• 1559951016668.png
    1559951016668.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back