• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout Rp. (But with a twist)

Best Trekkie.

Purging heretics since the 41st millenium
I've noticed that there are no active Fallout Rp's that are active as of now. And I want to change that.

WARNING

There will be large trace amounts of Brony in this adaptation. Anyone who has heard of or better yet has read Fallout Equestria will find this interesting.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

The project is still in the idea phase so it may take a while to see the light of day.

The story takes place in a city where the blasts have only slightly damaged the buildings. Droids of many sorts have turned on the ponies of Equestria. Only a small contingency of pony kind remains alive and functioning. The Elements of Harmony are gone. The Sisters are gone. And yet from the ashes of old Equestria rises a new story. The story of our main character. Her name is Silent Eye. A raider pony nonetheless. She is different however. She has never caught onto the ways of raiders and has grown to despise them and leave them and their lifestyle behind. With Little combat experience and an even smaller chance of survival will Silent Eye live to see the sun somehow rise once more? Or will she be gunned down instead? Either way, we will find out her fate in this adaptation of Fallout Equestria.

WELCOME

TO

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA

THE ASH CHRONICLES...

What does everyone think?

What's different about this main character is that she wont be treated as such.

She wont have plot armor, or a pipboy/buck.

She more or less is just my character. And since I'm the host of this Rp then i would call her the 'main character'

It's an interesting idea but what's the backstory to the world? I don't know what's up with the "droids" that turned on ponykind. Fallout has to do with nukes and Kkat's Fallouot Equestria has to do with Megaspells. I'm all for an original idea. I actually kinda resent Kkat's story. But this story needs some more background and details first! You've got a good start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back