• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout plotting?

CommonKilljoy

Hey there! I was looking to do a Fallout rp! I have played all the installments in the series (from the numerical titles to Tactics, BOS, New Vegas) and I'm really looking do do just about anything. I have a couple ideas, but we can get to that later.

First, let me introduce myself!
  • You can call me whatever you want, but Killjoy is fine!
  • I am a female
  • I am in college
  • Rp wise, I like a minimum of three or four decent paragraphs. I can write into an eternity when muse calls, so I won't really have a limit for length
  • I like darker themes/backstories
  • I have 0 triggers
  • I mostly play male characters
  • Platonic relationships are preferred, but I can also do romances no issues
  • I prefer OC's
Still here? Well, here are a few ideas I had

Pre-War: We've all read the tragic terminal entries and scanned over corpses, why not be one? We could do something short on the day the bombs fell, or people working inside the government. Poli sci, science, or anything really!

New Vegas: The boss behind underground NV, "professional" card player/gambler

4/3: I had an idea for this one that MC (maybe before the bombs) is sort of a scavenger so to say. He rummages from the Commonwealth to the Capital finding whatever scraps he can, to feed his obsession. The real reason for this is because he's obsessed with pre-war relics. Their stories, their meaning, ect. He can't help but be drawn. While in a building in DC, he stumbles into a vault (Library of Congress I'm thinking). Inside this vault are rows and rows of untouched documents. The contents of these documents? A national conspiracy. So the rest of the time is could be the two traveling across the country and breaking into government locations as they try to uncover it all. (May have to shift some of the lore here)

That's all I have for now. I'm really interested in rping this universe with someone though! So if you have your own ideas, drop me a PM or leave a comment here and we'll get started!

Thanks!

These sound fun, but do they have any sort of plot structure or a GM, or is this more partner improv than anything?

It can be either way! I can structure something out, we can collaborate and structure something out, or we can leave it to whatever happens.

I'd be more of a fan of one of us being a GM and the other being the main character in a definite plot and conflict.

That sounds fine! Is there a certain universe/idea you want me to expand on? Because I have details lines up on a few that shouldn't take too long to expand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back