• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

homintales

The only supremacy, is Pieck supremacy
Just finished my 87th (Yes, I've maintained a record) playthrough on Fallout New Vegas. Eventually, I though to myself, "Hey, this game is awesome. But wouldn't it be crazy that if instead of a courier who rose from the dead, it was two complete strangers who decided the fate of the entire Mojave wasteland?" To which I said, "Yes me, that is a good question Such a question you deserve some chocolate milk as a reward." And so... Here we are.

Plot/Setting:
It will follow the main Fallout New Vegas Story, obviously. But in order to spice some things up, I'll change a number of things, mainly with the various Factions we find throughout the Mojave. Who will claim Hoover Dam? That's for us to decide.

Requirements:
16+
Post on time (Don't worry I won't message you every hour ya' don't post
And have a good understanding of New Vegas's world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back