• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout New Vegas: The Freeside Conspiracy

TrulyNerdy

Heya there! I’ve been awfully inactive and I’m back to look for some Roleplay partners for a long term Roleplay set in the fallout universe<3

The setting I’ve picked for today’s story is Freeside just outside the bustling glorious New Vegas strip full of sin and opportunity. Freeside has always been a more rough and down on its luck settlement slums bordering the elegant and protected strip run by street gangs and with people fighting constantly over resources.

The plot is fairly simple and I was hoping my partner and I could flesh it out together with things we both prefer to see. I was to play an oc of mine named Maria who I will briefly summarize in a moment and whomever wishes to roleplay with me can be an oc of their choice or use a canon character if they please.
Anywho mysterious things have been happening in the slums of Freeside even more shady then the usual, kids have gone missing store owners awaken with missing inventory and the water seems to refuse coming out of the pumps in town.
The King of Freeside mysteriously came down with an illness and is in a coma of some sort, with the kind hearted gangster no longer looking out for the town things have gotten riskier on the streets and everyone’s tension and uneasiness are reaching an all time high.

Maria Catiana

A 19 year old girl who works as a tinkerer for the ruling gang known as the Kings, she keeps their melee and firearms up and running and has been doing this since her father taught her as a little girl. She is raised in Freeside and knows the streets well, her face is often covered in dirt from scavenging parts in the desert just outside the city.

She is 5,5 rather short and has long brown hair usually worn in pigtails, her skin is a soft darkened brown and her eyes are a deep green. She has dark features to compliment her hair (thick eyebrows, dark eyes) her typical attire is whatever she feels like wearing typically whatever she can scavenge that is clean enough. Sometimes cute pre war clothes that she feels pretty and other times torn rags to simply get through a days work for her gang.

Your oc/canon can be anyone! Respond to this or pm if interested I am looking for Literate-Adv.Lit Roleplay! Nothing below a paragraph it doesn’t have to be much longer then that but I’d love something detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back