• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: New Vegas rp?

pridedzoey

Rusty buddy
Helloooo all! I've been thinking. I've seen a few fallout based rp, I've even been a part of a few. But, none that I know of are set in the greater new Vegas area of the Mojave wasteland, i think that would be a lovely place to rp, and I'd hope to find some like minded people.

Just gonna put this out there now, this is my first time being a gm, whatever advice given is welcome. Its probably going to take me a little bit to work out the details ( when in the story is the rp taking place, the main focus of it, ect ) but I'd still absolutely love to get something like this going.

So let me know either on this thread... Or even messaging me, if you're interested in joining and/or contributing to this endeavor. I look forward to your reply, and if this works out, joining together in the Mojave wasteland to charm, shoot, and steal our way to the top.

Awesome!... Sounds like a plan. I'll see if I can get an rp page up later today, I'll let you guys know when its up and stuff

I'll join in. I love FNV.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back