• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout New Vegas Craving

HuldraDancer

Hello everyone! Lately I have been craving a Fallout New Vegas rp. I've been playing with a few mods and realized how much I missed this world and the chance to rp it.

I will be straight up though, my schedule is rather shaky right now, my work isn't consistent with hours and days off, but I will try to get to replies at least twice a week (maybe more depending on my off days but I can't promise anything). If you are willing to put up with this then thank you.

I try to match my partner's length with replies I just ask that I get more than one liners please. I will not be a grammar nazi (my own grammar is lacking). If I can figure out what you are saying we are all good.

We can discuss limits since I know everyone is different.

Here is a link to my girl below to take a look at if you are interested.

Fallout New Vegas

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention (cause I didn't think it was that important at first) is that I am fine with just about any pairings. MxF, FxF, MxM it's all good. While I have nothing against OCxOC or CCxCC what I am looking for at the moment is OCxCC

Last edited:
I do! Here's a tiny form:
Name: Caroline Jansen
Appearance: In attachment
Affiliations: Courier and Benny's group
Crush: Benny
Other: I don't like to give much info on ocs.. sorry.

Attachments

• 146acd0d9e2af1743ec5ad86b22500da.jpg
    146acd0d9e2af1743ec5ad86b22500da.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
I do! Here's a tiny form:
Name: Caroline Jansen
Appearance: In attachment
Affiliations: Courier and Benny's group
Crush: Benny
Other: I don't like to give much info on ocs.. sorry.

Aww she's cute. Hehehe the Ben man takes another heart!
So where would you like to rp? I usually do over email but I can be flexible. I can't do pms here though as I'm still too new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back