• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fallout Custom Story

Anaxial

Making America Great Again.
Based in the universe of the Fallout franchise but with my own custom storyline.

Your Vault is Vault 55, a small but well connected community of survivors. In your Vault, your grand parents and your parents were told your generation was to be the one to open the giant metal doors and go to explore the ruined world, an idea that terrified and excited most of the Vault residents.

Just as preparations started for the maiden voyage, the Overseer of Vault 55 called the expedition off and announced that it wasn't this generation that would be the ones to go out and explore, but three generations from now, YOUR grand kids would be the ones to leave the vault. Infuriated and fed up with living underground many vault Residents began to demand the Overseer open the doors, their voices fell on deaf ears and the doors remain shut. Others support the decision and claim the outside world is far too dangerous to go and explore.

Regardless, change it coming to your quaint little hole in the ground. You are to be part of Vault 55's history.

Basically, it starts amidst the unrest and you can choose to side with thor who want to leave the vault and those who want to stay.

Naturally, the roleplay goes on to have everyone leaving the vault but it can be under different circumstances

IE, the rebellion fails and the Overseer kicks all the rebels out.

I have a whole plot thought up and I'm just seeing who all would be interested in this.

BloodyKharma said:
I'm interested!
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like very many people are. Unless you know some guys who would be interested in it, I'm afraid it probably won't happen man. Thanks anyways though.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Interested. Where would this vault be?
Also, would it be cool to play a wastelander?

[/QUOTE]
It'd be in Northern Oregon and Southern Washington and while I wouldn't stop you from being a Wastelander, know that a big portion of the beginning of the RP say, ACT I if you want to get technical is all about the Vault Rebellion and the results of it.

@Bullet Tooth Tony

Well, I have three people which I can do this RP with. So if you guys are still interested just hit me up and I'll get it started.

yessir I am currently working on the thread to get us started! I will tag you when I'm done!

Anaxial said:
Based in the universe of the Fallout franchise but with my own custom storyline.
Your Vault is Vault 55, a small but well connected community of survivors. In your Vault, your grand parents and your parents were told your generation was to be the one to open the giant metal doors and go to explore the ruined world, an idea that terrified and excited most of the Vault residents.

Just as preparations started for the maiden voyage, the Overseer of Vault 55 called the expedition off and announced that it wasn't this generation that would be the ones to go out and explore, but three generations from now, YOUR grand kids would be the ones to leave the vault. Infuriated and fed up with living underground many vault Residents began to demand the Overseer open the doors, their voices fell on deaf ears and the doors remain shut. Others support the decision and claim the outside world is far too dangerous to go and explore.

Regardless, change it coming to your quaint little hole in the ground. You are to be part of Vault 55's history.

Basically, it starts amidst the unrest and you can choose to side with thor who want to leave the vault and those who want to stay.

Naturally, the roleplay goes on to have everyone leaving the vault but it can be under different circumstances

IE, the rebellion fails and the Overseer kicks all the rebels out.

I have a whole plot thought up and I'm just seeing who all would be interested in this.
Are you still considering to do this RP?

SachiGrl said:
Are you still considering to do this RP?
Yes I am, I'm just working on the story a little bit and finalizing some details, then I've got about four others I'll tag when I'm ready to go. If you want, I can add you to the list?

Anaxial said:
Yes I am, I'm just working on the story a little bit and finalizing some details, then I've got about four others I'll tag when I'm ready to go. If you want, I can add you to the list?
List?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back