• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout based Nationbuilding

Like if somebody says that in twenty years the NCR won't be able to sustain itself, how come it can feed roughly five times that in thirteen? 

2300. I sorta doubt the NCR population was 700,000 during Fallout 2, since the source of that information is unquestionably biased.

It definitely shouldn't be over 3 million.

And I'll lead the NCR.

By now I think it could be anywhere from actually 700,000 people to 1,200,000 people. Maybe a bit more depending on how many people live in Baja and how far North the NCR has expanded, which is, from what we were last told, about the border with Oregon.

Gade, low key, I poached some of your Rangers. Y'know, the former Desert Rangers, and roughly 3-9 NCR Rangers of varying rank.

That's alright, the NCR could use a casus belli on the FEZLV any day.

Just wondering here, if I'd say my faction assimilated the great khans, and claimed+ scavanged about every junkyard (as these are neutral territory) in possible radius,  and took hold of poseidon solar plant, and made Novac their new base. that would be okay?

Just wondering here, if I'd say my faction assimilated the great khans, and claimed+ scavanged about every junkyard (as these are neutral territory) in possible radius,  and took hold of poseidon solar plant, and made Novac their new base. that would be okay?

I really doubt the Legion would be able to hold onto any position within the Mojave after suffering a bad loss at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.

I also had the Great Khans attack the Legion. You could say you absorbed the remnants of the White Legs or the entirety of the 80s tribe though.

I really doubt the Legion would be able to hold onto any position within the Mojave after suffering a bad loss at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.

Is the FEZLV the same as it was in the other RPs?

Have the NCR forces been kicked out of the Mojave as well?

With a populus of 700k and saying their general left hooverdam by the courir, then the highest ranked legionair would have survived, and most of the damage would have been done to the recruits and it is about next to their base

With a populus of 700k and saying their general left hooverdam by the courir, then the highest ranked legionair would have survived, and most of the damage would have been done to the recruits and it is about next to their base

Isn't the Securitron Vault directly under the Fort? That, including the use of Helios, and the Nellis bomber and artillery, probably means the Legion would be pushed back across the Colorado River.

Is the FEZLV the same as it was in the other RPs?

Have the NCR forces been kicked out of the Mojave as well?

It's more realistic I believe in this version.

Yeah. Oliver wasn't killed. The NCR embassy remains. Six made a few NCR friends. Hoover Dam continues to supply water and electricity to the NCR.

Can you please not go fascist or communist and be a legit NCR though? Democratic, corrupt, and imperialistic?

It's more realistic I believe in this version.

Yeah. Oliver wasn't killed. The NCR embassy remains. Six made a few NCR friends. Hoover Dam continues to supply water and electricity to the NCR.

Can you please not go fascist or communist and be a legit NCR though? Democratic, corrupt, and imperialistic?

That's what I was planning on, although there would be strife within the NCR.

Plant diversity is low. There were also the Resource Wars. In Fallout New Vegas itself Chief H. of the Rangers remarks that lakes were rare and many were dried up back West.

The NCR wouldn't be able to sustain many more people.  

Dude, as I said earlier, Im changing wat I dont like, there was enough water, and now, it is still drying up, they are still running out of food. The only difference is, the NCR is bigger. 

Dude, as I said earlier, Im changing wat I dont like, there was enough water, and now, it is still drying up, they are still running out of food. The only difference is, the NCR is bigger. 

If the NCR is bigger it should have less food and less water.

I would rather have a smaller NCR than a population inflated one.

Oh, your taking over the NCR?

Then do whatever you want with your population, its up to you.

But as said before your dealing with food and water shortages

Last edited by a moderator:

Helios wouldnt have been routed to vegas, yet to the weapon courir had.

And Mr Fantastic was not a part of the NCR.

Was I wrong to think the securitrom vault would be neutral territory after the story, as legion already had an interest? And would keep it for themselfs?

Boomers and the bomber... Idk.. I do think that they'd stay neutral afterwards, or did the isolation stop?

Helios wouldnt have been routed to vegas, yet to the weapon courir had.

And Mr Fantastic was not a part of the NCR.

Was I wrong to think the securitrom vault would be neutral territory after the story, as legion already had an interest? And would keep it for themselfs?

Boomers and the bomber... Idk.. I do think that they'd stay neutral afterwards, or did the isolation stop?

The neutrality stopped, and, in every non-Legion ending, the Legion doesn't maintain any outpost in the Mojave.

And you don't see recruits at Hoover Dam at higher levels, so I'm assuming it was Caesar's best, especially since NPCs were murmuring they were Blackfoot, one of the original tribes Caesar conquered.

The neutrality stopped, and, in every non-Legion ending, the Legion doesn't maintain any outpost in the Mojave.

Okay, this is one reason why i wanted a map.

Anyways, my point is, if I'd assimulate the 80's and we'd drain all resources of the junkyards, securitron vault, and recruit Mr Fantastic, before leaving, would that be an overstatement.

Yet no, with legion, and seeing curier stays -neutral- with legion, the entire game, or simply wants them to move, and convincea lanius, then the losses would be minimal.

Or is there no reason what so ever in the game, curier can support Legion, even if that doesn't mean legion would get the dam

Okay, this is one reason why i wanted a map.

Anyways, my point is, if I'd assimulate the 80's and we'd drain all resources of the junkyards, securitron vault, and recruit Mr Fantastic, before leaving, would that be an overstatement.

Yet no, with legion, and seeing curier stays -neutral- with legion, the entire game, or simply wants them to move, and convincea lanius, then the losses would be minimal.

Or is there no reason what so ever in the game, curier can support Legion, even if that doesn't mean legion would get the dam

The Courier actively fought the Legion. and you wouldn't be able to get inside of the Securitron vault, get to Helios, or do anything other than briefly grab a few things from Lady Gibson's scrapyard. Convincing Lanius is up in the air, but I've already expressed my preference for him dying.

You can't overpower the Securitron Army inside, and we would have the Brotherhood and the Enclave Remnants on our side. You wouldn't suffer minimal casualties if you didn't retreat too, and the FEZLV wouldn't let you occupy any part of the Mojave.

Well, clearly curier is neutral with them by what happend in Nipton.

It was clearly agreed on.

Anyhows, I drew the short end of the stick by having a GM that picks for a 99% NCR / 1% legion mission quest.

So I guess I'll not join the game, as it would be just a heard of scavanging hillbilly's without ceasar or their general, and no trained troops.

I don't know why you really want any part of the Mojave when you have most of the states of Arizona, New Mexico, some minor land in Utah, and Colorado. Not to mention the possibility of having some land in Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back