• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout based Nationbuilding

A very patriotic, American nationalist faction. (IE - no commies) Somewhat like the NCR but more compact and built up. So the NCR is immensely large territorial wise but isn't entirely built up, my faction would be smaller in territory but more built up in that area.

Uhh, texas is bigger that california

Uh, you sure about that? Because the NCR should be the largest faction around.

The NCR is, with 3.4 million people, but a lotta problems, like food shortages, water shortages, corruption, the sort. New Vegas was the thing that could save them, but they dont even have that anymore.

Well, with the addition of the Commonwealth the brotherhood can certainly rival the NCR I think. 

Also, have the New Vegas folks already talked about what happened to the Nevada brotherhood bunker?

The NCR is, with 3.4 million people, but a lotta problems, like food shortages, water shortages, corruption, the sort. New Vegas was the thing that could save them, but they dont even have that anymore.

Waffle. That's dumb. It was said in Fallout 2 that they had 0.7 million people, and that was implied to be inaccurate. What's the starting year anyway?

Well, with the addition of the Commonwealth the brotherhood can certainly rival the NCR I think. 

Also, have the New Vegas folks already talked about what happened to the Nevada brotherhood bunker?

I have it in my lore that is has been incorporated into the FEZLV. 

Assuming you destroyed it then? Doubt the Brotherhood would willingly incorporate themselves into what they deem as a primitive community.

There was a violent incident, but the Courier did do a lot for them and gave them a waiting period of five years before full intergration. 

Oh, also: Should we include the courier and the vault dwellers in this RP?

And I just realised that I never asked whether you refer to the Yes-Man ending or the House ending with independent NV.

Well, I took it to heart, but I get wat you mean, . 6% then. 2300

Waffle, there is no way in hell the NCR is that large. Boston too. I personally have 15,289 people in the FEZLV, which is mostly just Carson County, Nevada. 

Oh, also: Should we include the courier and the vault dwellers in this RP?

And I just realised that I never asked whether you refer to the Yes-Man ending or the House ending with independent NV.

Yes Man.

Waffle, there is no way in hell the NCR is that large. Boston too. I personally have 15,289 people in the FEZLV, which is mostly just Carson County, Nevada. 

Don't see why you have to be so forward/aggressive with it. This doesn't have to be 100% accurate, adjustments can be made for the RP's sake.

Waffle, do what you want its your RP xD

@TheIrradiatedWaffle

Keep in mind I factored in Supermutants, tribals, former Legion slaves/citizens, and to a lesser degree NCR citizens immigrating to the FEZLZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, I dont like the population of the NCR as is in fallout lore. Its action as if populations dont grow in 200 years. Medival Europe grew faster than the US post apoc. World. Sure they didnt have all of the dangers, but seeing as the only really irradiated place in Californua is the Glow, I cabt wrap my head around the idea that their population didnt keep growing. Maybe its cause of food, Idk, but this rp doesnt have tp be 100% accurate, so Im changing wat I dont like

Bro, I dont like the population of the NCR as is in fallout lore. Its action as if populations dont grow in 200 years. Medival Europe grew faster than the US post apoc. World. Sure they didnt have all of the dangers, but seeing as the only really irradiated place in Californua is the Glow, I cabt wrap my head around the idea that their population didnt keep growing. Maybe its cause of food, Idk, but this rp doesnt have tp be 100% accurate, so Im changing wat I dont like

Plant diversity is low. There were also the Resource Wars. In Fallout New Vegas itself Chief H. of the Rangers remarks that lakes were rare and many were dried up back West.

The NCR wouldn't be able to sustain many more people.  

Like if somebody says that in twenty years the NCR won't be able to sustain itself, how come it can feed roughly five times that in thirteen? 

When is this RP? The NCR's pop was most likely about 1 mil in 2281.

2300. I sorta doubt the NCR population was 700,000 during Fallout 2, since the source of that information is unquestionably biased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back