• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: After years

Lunarlighto

I thought maybe someone in here likes Fallout series, so I thought of an Idea to tell a story of diffrient kind of Fallout. It will be set in Fallouts univers but in distant future, after all the events when world is not so contaminated and there are clean water saurces and plants growing. Where people settled becane less savage and began to build new futuristic citys on the ruins of the old ones. (I am not sure what system is going to be used or used even, so it depends on people what roll play they expect. There is modern d20 I guess...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Honest Deadlands second ed (not reloaded, just the errata and revised original system) works when ever I do anything Fallout-y. Course if you're already rebuilt I can't say if it's still best.

Only problem with running Deadlands on this forum is that it is card deck reliant... And not even d54 (4 suits of 13 and a black and red joker), as deck memory is in fact a thing, as the decks get shuffled on certain conditions only.

Well, the also have Hell on Earth and Lost Colony, which are the post-apocalyptic and sci-fi settings for the system, but ya, it's tricky to run online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back