~ FALLOUT 4 ~

I saw the trailer

I don't even play

but damn, dat set design

ALL ABOARD THE MOTHER FUCKING HYPE TRAIN

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS THING

WnklKcO.jpg

Of course the one year that I can't go to E3 is the year that Fallout 4 is announced. Still really hyped though! I've lost count of how many times I've played through 3 and NV.

I uber-hyped, starting a Fallout 4 RP. ( : It's weird though, I just started a new playthrough of Fallout Sunday.

I'm trying to keep my hype in check.

My reasoning is this: though I did enjoy the newer Fallout games, my favorites were 1 and 2. The universe and the feel of a 'post-post apocalypse' was just brilliant to me. The world was a dismal and wrecked place, but people were rebuilding and reforming. Of the newer titles, I thought New Vegas did this much better by giving the game less of the bleakness like Fallout 3.

NOW. This is not saying I didn't think the FO4 trailer was fantastic. Hell, I'm excited! It's Fallout!

A dog that looks suspiciously like Dogmeat, the flashbacks to pre-fallout times, the locations, hell the COLORS!? They all seem like they're leading to a good looking title.

HOWEVER, after being burned by a few games in the last year or two, I'll wait until I'm able to do more research before going all in and buying my Hype Train Pre-order Ticket™. :LUL:

TL;DR - As much as I'd love to hop on the hype train, I'll wait cautiously until more information is released.

June 14: First gameplay trailer

Also, Fallout 3 (in my opinion) had a better story, both main and side quests, meanwhile, New Vegas was a whole lot funnier and lively. Now, if they could combine the personalities of NV and the detailed atmosphere and intricateness of 3, then I think we're in for a fun ride. It actually kind of looks like they're going that way. With an airship and functioning veribirds lifting off from city locations, humanity seems to be rebuilding well. That's actually the only thing I'm worried about. I don't want to lose the apocalyptic feel.

Don't know how to feel yet; didn't like 3 at first, and I'm still not that big on it. New Vegas "Glitches Galore" infuriated me...

My feelings: Meh.

So excited.

Fallout Shelter doesn't help.

I hear the Wasteland calling to me-- it sounds like a combat shotgun going off in a Deathclaw cave.

FALLOUT 4~!

I tried to pre-order the Pipboy edition, but that gone done sold out! I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THAT REPLICA! SO EXCITED!

Ahem. On a different note. That character design, voice acting, settlement building, and having that friendly ole' canine dog as a pet has sold me right on the spot!

Hell yeah I'm excited for this! I'm gonna spend so many hours trying to perfect my characters looks and explore all the places! Not yet sure of my opinion on the voice acting, but only because it would sound jarring compared to how I imagine my PC to sound like.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]it happens when you pre-order a game

[/QUOTE]
Oh, well now I feel silly... I knew this...

shm2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back