What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Fallout 3: Vaults and Vagabonds

Pat

His Majesty Henry VIII
Either that or you can join as the mechanist a little later on when one of the other characters moves out that way. But I would prefer the first option is exercised.

Monday to Friday-8am to 3:00-3:30pm but I can reply when I have breaks at work too
But I'm usually free all day on weekends and I don't sleep till 11pm Sunday night up to Thursday night
Times I'm able to reply

Pat

His Majesty Henry VIII
Monday to Friday-8am to 3:00-3:30pm but I can reply when I have breaks at work too
But I'm usually free all day on weekends and I don't sleep till 11pm Sunday night up to Thursday night
Times I'm able to reply
It doesn't matter too much. I envision things will progress somewhat slowly daily, but make decent headway weekly.

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
Make the CS whenever. It should be completable within a few short minutes. If you have any questions, just ask me.
Alright, i May not have it done today though, it’s late where I’m at and I’d rather be fully awake if o make a CS

Pat

His Majesty Henry VIII
Alright, i May not have it done today though, it’s late where I’m at and I’d rather be fully awake if o make a CS
I understand. We're currently planning on beginning tomorrow or the day after that as one to two others may or may not join and create CSs as well.

Pat

His Majesty Henry VIII
Of course, others are free to join as well, which I suspect will happen considering the popularity of this interest check now.

Pat

His Majesty Henry VIII
Sex: Male.
Name: Rigal McCurry, also known as Atlas.
Alignment: Good.
Appearance: Red hair, Brown Eyes, Tall for his age, Built like a football player with broad shoulders and defined muscles.
Personality: Joker, laid back, however, he is a berserker when pushed too far albeit it takes a whole lot to get him there.

S: 8.
P: 7.
E: 5.
C: 5.
I: 5.
A: 5.
L: 5.

Action Points: 7.
Hit Points: 5.
Melee Damage Bonus: 8.
Skill Points per Level: 15.
Critical Success Range: 5.
Critical Failure Range: 95.

Big Guns: 5.
Energy Weapons: 10.
Melee Weapons: 13.
Small Guns: 15.
Throwing: 13.
Unarmed: 13.

Barter: 10.
Doctor: 12.
First Aid: 22.
Gambling: 10.
Lockpick: 12.
Outdoorsman: 10.
Repair: 10.
Science: 10.
Sneak: 15.
Speech: 15.
Steal: 15.
Traps: 12.

Sex: Female.
Name: Angel Sapphire.
Alignment: Good.
Appearance: Medium length blonde hair up in a ponytail, blue eyes, tan skin, cute body.
Race: Caucasian.
Height: Five feet.
Build: tall, skinny, agile, quick, can fit into tight spaces.
Starting Garments: vault suit.
Starting Equipment: N/A.
Personality: Shy, timid, quiet, caring, sweet, outgoing after getting to know someone.

S: 3.
P: 4.
E: 4.
C: 10.
I: 5.
A: 10.
L: 4.

Action Points: 10.
Hit Points: 4.
Melee Damage Bonus: 3.
Skill Points per Level: 15.
Critical Success Range: 4.
Critical Failure Range: 94.

Big Guns: 10.
Energy Weapons: 15.
Melee Weapons: 13.
Small Guns: 20.
Throwing: 13.
Unarmed: 13.

Barter: 20.
Doctor: 9.
First Aid: 19.
Gambling: 20.
Lockpick: 14.
Outdoorsman: 9.
Repair: 10.
Science: 10.
Sneak: 20.
Speech: 20.
Steal: 20.
Traps: 14.

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
Name: Alexander Malkin
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance:

Personality: Intelligent, not really much of a fighter as he tends to be the lazy sort. He'd rather think his way out of a situation than use brute force. He also has the uncanny ability to simply disappear when conflict begins.

S: 3
P: 6
E: 5
C: 4
I: 9
A: 7
L: 6

Pat

His Majesty Henry VIII
Name: Alexander Malkin
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance:

Personality: Intelligent, not really much of a fighter as he tends to be the lazy sort. He'd rather think his way out of a situation than use brute force. He also has the uncanny ability to simply disappear when conflict begins.

S: 3
P: 6
E: 5
C: 4
I: 9
A: 7
L: 6
I'll begin processing this soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)