• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Falling Through The Sky {A Shadowhunters roleplay}

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It started with a bright light, and then falling, slow falling further further down nearing the ground, no wings to carry you, when you finally landed you were surprised to find that it hurt, but not as much as the look on your makers face as he banished you from the heavens, forced to live among the Mundane and average, it took awhile to adjust, but eventually you made a good home for yourself, and over time, memories of heaven began to fade, but when a group of Shadowhunters are forced to take you in and train you, will your memories be gone for long?

This roleplay will follow a fallen angel banished for crimes they did not commit while they train with the Shadowhunters and over time learn how to control their abilities, I don't mind if you play the fallen angel or if i do, i just want someone to roleplay with, but before that, here are a few ground rules that i need to set.

1. OC x OC Only, not very comfortable portraying canon character at the moment
2. please don't force me to play a female
3. please be 17+ both the books and the show Shadowhunters may be for teens, but i don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone younger
4. dont make your character adept with all weapons, all people, even Shadowhunters have their weaknesses
5. please no Warlock-Human hybrids, other than Tessa its physically impossible for a warlock, werewolf, or vampire to have children
6. if you read these rules type :cheshiregrin:
7. have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back