• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Falling in the Black

By all means, please do. If you need help catching up with what little we've done or understanding anything, send me a PM.

Cool. I'll try to write a description for it.

Name: Sgt. Jack "Full Stack" Rocco

Description: Man in his forties, with a clean shaved mustache. He looks exhausted. His left hand is lacking a few fingers, burned off. He seems calm now, in the bulkhead, not noticing nor caring when you mire him. He talks to the others merrily, sharing jokes and stories almost normally. In battle, he is filled with determination to live, putting his life above his men . He carries a rifle with him, an old one from wars long past. It's wood has aged visibly, looking rather weathered. He has come from Zapra, and knows how to instill discipline in his squad.

Goals: Live throughout this war. Become a frontline legend.'

Fears: the Black itself. He is quite shaken when the Black or its "machines" appear on the battlefield. He will try to desert when it gets near.

*It looks cluttered. I am a new roleplayer and this is my first dive into it. I come from Asia, so this is probably early morning to you. I still hope I can participate.

Awww, cuteh little new ar-pe-er! Can I keep him as a pet?

LOL xD welcome

Time zones don't matter! I am in Israel, wierd time as well. Does anyone give a f***? No :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jack Lick, Thanks for the interest! Sorry to tell you that you've posted your character in the wrong place. The actual thread is on the link at the bottom of the introduction post. You can still use the information you have here but there are a few more fields to fill out on the actual form. As for being new, welcome to our little party. I'll help you in whatever way I can to get you up to speed with out story here so you can join the adventure properly.

For right now here's what you need to do. Go to the link at the bottom of the introduction post and read over the various tabs explaining the universe we'll be in. There are lists of planets, races, types of technology, and a few other things that should give you an idea of how to make your character for this universe. Once you have a general knowledge of the universe we've made, head over to the Character Sign-Up tab and use the form there to make your character. If you need to add something more that the form doesn't cover, you can add to it but try not to take away anything in the form. You can look at everyone else's character as well. If you're unsure about your character, you can send it to me over a private message and we'll talk and edit it if needed. Once we have a character OK'd for you, I'll catch you up on the events of the thread and we'll fit you in with us one way or another.

Thanks again for the interest and I hope you'll be joining our universe very soon.

Also, where you are in world doesn't matter much. I'm up late at night for work most of my week and pop in here on my phone to pass time. Unless I get a call, I'm here and a few others usually are as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back