• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

She eventually scooted over and leaned her head on his shoulder, not moving again until they were getting in bed, falling asleep on his chest.

He continued fussing throughout the afternoon and evening while rocky stayed asleep, only waking up to eat some dinner and use the restroom before going back to bed.

It was another month before they made it home. Noah had been doing everything he could to show Carmen that he was going to be there for her. They'd been doing some counseling classes and he felt like they were actually making progress, he definitely felt he was getting better at becoming a better husband for Carmen. He gave a small smile as they waited at pickup for Eden and held Carmen's hand "So for her birthday, where were you thinking on staying? Because I know she wants the castle, but I've been trying to tell her that its not a hotel, she doesn't believe me though."

Max sat at her doctor's appointment with Ricky giving a small smile. She'd told him about the pregnancy not long after they had gotten home and had broke down to him about her fears. Thankfully, it seemed to have opened something up in him because since then he had been trying to get along with Rory more, and they had agreed to keep the baby.

She smiled a little and pulled up the emails. “I already booked the animal kingdom lodge. Honey I’ve been sorting this out for a few weeks.” She told him, showing him their booking confirmation while she watched Eden come running out. “Hey baby.” She called to her, crouching down and reaching towards her, rolling her eyes when she ran straight at Noah’s legs instead ‘Daddy!’

He held her hand a little tighter, bouncing his knee a little, not sure what to expect. He’d only ever made it to one of the appointments for Rory and it hadn’t been a scan. He was feeling a little better lately but they’d made it official that he was no konger touring. He was devastated about it but he knew that he needed to stop. Especially now he had a family to worry about.

Noah chuckled some and smiled widely "You're way better at that stuff than I am." He murmured before hugging Eden tightly "Hey princess!! Oh now you better give Mommy cuddles, look at her sad face." He said smiling as Eden rushed over to make sure Carmen stopped pouting "Did you have a good day at daycare?"

Max kissed his cheek and sighed softly "I'm glad that Rory seems to be liking daycare so far. You think he'll take having a sibling well?" She asked him quietly. They'd decided to put off telling Rory about the baby until the ultrasound today so that they could show him the photo of the baby as well.

She smiled and kissed her cheek, lifting her up and handed Noah her bag while she rattled off everything she did that day “You’ve been a busy little thing huh?” She told her, going to get her buckled into her car seat then got in to the front passenger. “You wanna get Taco Bell for dinner as a treat?” She asked her, smiling as she got excited about that. “Good cause mommy wants Taco Bell.” She smiked, winking at Noah as she got in. Things weren’t perfect but they were better than they had been, she’d even noticed Eden was happier

Rocky nodded “I think he’ll like the idea of being a big brother.” He smiled some, heading into the room with her when her name was called.

Noah gave her a small smile and nodded "Alright Taco Bell it is, you want to grab it and go home?" He asked her as he took her hand in his while he started the drive.

Max nodded and got up once her name was called. As they went through the appointment she couldn't help but cry quiet happy tears as they heard the baby's heart beat and see them on the screen. She looked at Ricky feeling her heart swell when she saw the genuine smile on his face as he stared at the screen.

She nodded and watched as Eden started falling asleep smiling some. “She looks more like you every day.” She told him. “I just hope this next one looks a little but like me.” She said looking over at him while she placed his hand on her stomach.

He sat there with her, playing with her fingers. He was starting to get it a little more now. Now that he was there seeing it in person. “That’s in your tummy.” He smiled a little, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

Noah gave a small chuckle and nodded some "Yeah maybe they will, we'll just have to - wait you mean? Holy shit really?!" He asked her excitedly looking over at her once they were at a red light "We're having another baby?"

Max smiled widely and nodded some "Yeah they are, and soon enough we'll be able to find out if they're a boy or girl." She murmured happily

She looked at him and nodded "I didn't go for a massage yesterday.... Or a facial on Monday... Or the studio last friday." She told him, "They're gonna have me in for extra appointments, it is a high risk but we're having baby number two." She told him quietly. "Apparently all we needed was for me to make you my bitch." She teased him.

He nodded slowly just watching the screen happily until they were finishing up and he helped her clean up, waiting impatiently for them to bring the scans back "I really missed all of this huh?" He sighed when they were alone.

Noah snorted a bit and gave a laugh "Yeah I guess so, well you give me the dates and times and I'll be there. I promise." He murmured happily before he started to drive and get to the Taco Bell for them.

Max gave a small smile and nodded some "Yeah...but you'll be here this time." She said happily

She nodded happily, glad that they were taking time out to be a family before her next tour, “oh my mom wants us at hers this weekend for a large family get together, I’ve said that we might be able to make it down but don’t forget we got Edens first riding lesson in the morning.” She told him. “Well… I say lesson, she’s gonna sit on a pony while someone leads it around.” She smiked.

He nodded to her, kissing her cheek. “I love you. So very much… I know things haven’t been easy for us over the years and I know a lot of that has been my doing. But I’m trying to make it right I promise.”

Noah smiled happily and nodded "I am excited to see that, she is going to be so cute." He said while pulling into the drive thru "Alright tell me what you want and what Eden wants."

Max gave a small smile and kissed him gently "Come on, lets get out of here." She murmured happily

She smiled and glanced back, reaching to gently wake her up again. “Baby we’re at Taco Bell, you want tacos or crunch wrap?” She asked her, smiling as she grumbled and stretched before falling asleep again. “We’ll just get both and I’ll have whichever one she doesn’t want.” She told Noah, getting home with him not long after and carried the food inside, smiling as she watched him carry a still sleepy Eden in but watched in horror as she saw Andrew stood on the opposite side of the street staring wt them. “Noah… get inside. Now.” She muttered

He nodded and headed out with her, driving them home and going to get some editing done in the office, sighing a little as he pulled up his instagram and saw the post max had made a week previous after all the backlash they had faced for him not touring anymore, still not sure how to make a statement. He felt arms go around his shoulders though and smiled up at her. “Why don’t you go take a nap? I’ll grab Rory and we can pick up some dinner on the way home.” He suggested.

Noah looked across the street and frowned deeply. He quickly got Eden and Carmen inside before grabbing the gun he had bought when Andrew had first come around again. He stepped outside and glared at him standing his ground letting Carmen call the cops from inside.

Max gave him a small smile and nodded "Mmmm I like the sound of that. Baby says chinese food." She murmured quietly before she went to lay down in bed and take a nap.

She got her sat down at the kitchen table with her dinner and a drink while she called the cops, watching out the window and explaining to them what was happening but by the time they arrived a little while later he’d left already and they spoke with them just a little bit before the cops left and she went inside with Noah to finally eat, sitting down and starting to cry. “I can’t do this anymore. I want to move. But I’m scared that he’d find that address too.” She told him.

He nodded and carried on with work for a little while before going to pick up Rory, sighing a little when he was excited until he saw that it was dad picking him up. “Sorry to disappoint bud. Moms having a nap at home.” He told him, carrying him to the car and driving them to go pick up dinner. “You have a good day?” He asked him, starting to feel a little off but wanted to at least get parked before he had to take a pause.

Noah held her close to him giving a heavy sigh "We can move, maybe get out of LA? Still in California, but just outside the city." He suggested as he rocked her gently "Or....maybe we look outside of Cali too?"

Rory nodded as he sat in the backseat swinging his legs a bit "Uh huh, I color and make picture for you and Mommy." He said happily "It in my bag." He explained before going to singing to the radio "Daddy, when you make music again?"

He nodded and frowned a little, rubbing at his chest. “Uh, well when they go back to the studio I’m gonna go back to work with uncle Vinny and Chris and Ryan, but right now I’m doing other stuff.” He told him, parking up outside the Chinese they got from, just taking a few minutes to regather himself before getting out and getting Rory out. “Right what do you want?” He asked him, carrying him inside to order.

She shook her head and wiped her eyes. “But all our friends are here. I don’t want to be forced to start fresh because of this asshole.” She told him quietly.

Rory nodded some and smiled widely "Orangy Chicken!" He said happily while he held onto him "Daddy, Mommy sick too? She act sicky." He murmured to him while they waited in line.

Noah gave a heavy sigh and nodded "I know love, it was just a suggestion. We don't have to go through with it." He said softly

She shook her head and pulled back a bit, rubbing at her face. “I’m sorry. I don’t… sorry.” She mumbled, going to get their food on plates glad she’d kept it warm in the oven and handed him his drink. “You wanna put on some one piece?” She smiked a little. They hadn’t had an anime night in a long time and she could count on one hand the amount they’d had since Eden was born.

He chuckled and shook his head. “No mommy’s okay, she’s just really tired lately.” He told him, having to put him down when he started getting dizzy but held his hand still. “No bud I can’t hold you right now okay? Yiu can get cuddles when we get home.” He told him when he started fussing, getting their order in and moved to lean against the wall to wait for it.

Noah gave her a small smile and nodded "Yeah I think that would be nice." He murmured before going to get it set up. He smiled some as Eden got her dolls to sit infront of them and play "You gonna watch with us?" He asked her.

Max gave a small smile when she heard them come home that evening. She came out of the restroom and gasped happily when she felt Rory crash into her legs "Oh hello baby, did you have a good day at day care?"

Ricky set the food on the table and silently headed up to their room, taking the stairs slowly but once he was in their en-suite he was fumbling about through his meds for the right ones, knocking half the bottles onto the floor.

Carmen smiled when she shook her head and carried on doing her thing on the floor until slowly she ended up on the couch watching one piece with them and cuddled up into Carmens side, keeping her close and tucking a blanket around them.

Max was busy with Rory and didn't see Ricky go upstairs. She got food set out for them but gave a small frown when she finally realized he was gone "Babe?! You alright?" She called through the house thinking he was just in the bathroom. She got up and went to check on him when he didn't respond, going to their room first "Babe? You okay?"

Noah smiled happily and took a photo of the two of them cuddled up. He sat there with them for the rest of the night and by the end he was carrying Eden up to her room to get into bed.

Carmen tidied up a little, locking up and turning everything off once she was sure the cats had water refilled and headed up to bed, already in by the time Noah got there. “She wake up and want a story?” She smiked as he nodded. “You are such a pushover with her sometimes.” She smiked.

He was sat on the floor in the bathroom, having pulled his shirt off and just sat holding his chest in pain “in here.” He called panting. “Can’t… feel my fingers.” He wheezed to her.

Noah chuckled a bit and gave a small shrug "I can't help it, she's got your puppy dog eyes." He murmured before cuddling up close to her "I love you Carmen."

Max went wide eyed as she saw him on the floor "Shit, okay let me call the ambulance." She said before rushing to find her phone and call the paramedics telling him that she thought he was having a heart attack.

She rolled her eyes a little and curled in close. “Mmm love you too.” She mumbled, falling asleep against him.

He frowned and listened to her, trying to get his breathing under control but at least this time was still conscious by the time they arrived, hearing Rory at the bathroom door sounding upset though and the last thing he saw before blacking out was his son looking scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back