• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallen God MxF RP

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hi, I'm looking for a partner to RP as male in a plot I have. I typically RP female in MxF (You do not want to see me RP male. Trust me.), and I typically write at least a good sized paragraph, if not two. I can match the style of my partner, so if you'd rather just do a few sentences or you want to do more detailed, I can do that, although I have a little trouble writing 5+ paragraphs.

Onto the ~plot~ :)

• Your character is a God who has sinned and fallen from grace- whether his sin be lust, cheating, stealing, hating humans, etc. All of the Gods in the Heavens are represented by constellations, and some, the zodiac constellations, can have some of the personalities of their zodiac. The constellations the Gods represent can be seen in their eyes if examined closely enough, but they are invisible to humans. YC has been condemned to walk earth with only a fraction of his powers until he finds a way to redeem himself. After meeting my character, a human, YC insists that MC help him erase his sin and return him to the heavens. The only problem- neither of them have any idea how to do it. Eventually our characters fall in love despite a law against the Gods having romantic relationships with a human.

Notes:

• You get to decide if our characters knew each other when MC was a Goddess, and you get to decide what their relationship was.
  • You get to decide all aspects of your character, including his constellation, personality, and his sin.
  • I ask that you write at the

very least

a four-sentence paragraph and that whatever you write contains information to move the story along. I need something to respond to.
  • I can RP in PM or in a thread, but I prefer PM.
  • I would be interested in doing several different versions of this RP as the different character choices could lead to very different stories, so even if there are already a few responses and you are interested, don't hesitate to PM me or comment on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds really interesting! I already have a god character I use in other RP, he is perfect! He's the god of randomness!

SomaFel said:
This sounds really interesting! I already have a god character I use in other RP, he is perfect! He's the god of randomness!
It might be best if you created a new character for this RP, simply because the Gods are represented and named by constellations and have the common job of looking after humans rather than all being Gods over different things. I wouldn't mind you using the same personality and looks but he couldn't be God over anything in particular. Thank you for your interest, PM me if you'd like to talk about plot and stuff.

I'm interested I have a god that I have been wanted to roleplay as for a while now but never have so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back