• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fall of the High Table | John Wick

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
After binge-watching the entire John Wick trilogy I am craving a John Wick x Oc rp. I know this post isn't going to be super pretty but I am just trying to see if anyone would be interested. I am searching for someone to play John Wick to my Oc.

If you are interested please PM me!

Plot

"All of this over a dog?"

"It's not just a dog."

MC Grew up with John in the Ruska Roma as an orphan. MC was not only a ballerina but also a deadly assassin with comparable skill to John Wick. MC and John were close during their time at Ruska Roma, in fact MC was John's first kiss when they were young but nothing ever developed beyond that. John then leaves to peruse his own contracts and eventually loses contact with MC and gets married to Helen, who tragically dies.

Fats forward to present, the High Table ordered an attack on the Ruska Roma in retaliation for The Director helping John get to Casablanca, killing everyone but her and The Director. MC is full of rage and seeking vengeance. She seeks out John who is in refuge with the Bowrey King to help her take the High Table down once and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back