• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Falador Academy

Mason gave a small nod peering at the red wine. She wasn't exactly legal age, but her appearance was far from youthful. She douted the bartender would ask questions. With a small wave of her hand she attempted to get the bar tenders attention. Ordering a glass of red wine, the cheap stuff, she peered at the glass like it was a foreign odditie. Though be definition, it was.

Looking to Kinokira with a rare look of some excitememt, however limited, she brought the glass to her lips, drinking a small taste. Rolling her tongue along the bitter yet strange flavor she set down the wine.

"The is truly odd," she spoke quitely.

The boy seemed to be a bit surprised as Hespera thanked him for simply being there and even going so far to say she'd go crazy if he had not been around. Then again Felix could understand the point she was making, since he was pretty sure he would go insane without having some books around. The little croak sound she made even managed to let him forget his own worries for a moment. It wasn't the first time she had made them, though the only times he had witnessed it was when she was really angry. Without her he would have never guessed that his ability didn't only translate human languages and he had to admit she had a quite colourful language in the animal kingdom at least. He noted how she suddenly changed her opinion of going to the bar. "Don't feel obligated to come, by any means" He quickly replied, but the girl seemed to be determined. He followed her towards the hallway, locking the door behind him as nobody less than the dearest Skygge stood leaning a few doors further. In his glorious half-nakedness as always and next to him, of course why not, stood the person he was even least willing to see, Leonore. And with that the earlier struggle was back again as he felt a blush tickling up his cheeks. He moved his gaze towards Hespera, hoping the colour wouldn't show too much. "What did you think of the last books gave you? I guess that was the Game of Thrones series, if I am correct?" He asked quickly as he needed something to distract his mind and ignore the sight of the waving Leo and his at that moment still exposed abs. Unfortunately the blond boy wasn't gonna let him go that easily as he heard footsteps catching up with them. "Perhaps I also have some nice Shakespearean books for you" He continued the conversation, his voice a bit higher than usual. "Macbeth perhaps or..." His mind couldn't come up with another title as it had ran back to the poetry he had been reading. The voice of Leonore taking away the last bit of his skill to speak. Meekly he followed the other towards the stairs, wondering why the other male was in such a hurry. He wasn't a keen drinker, right? The cold surprised him as he had forgotten to take a jacket with him and he was only wearing a thin striped blouse and some jeans. Automatically he moved closer towards Leonore as the bit of heat that came from the illumination drew him closer. "Leonore... Do you by any change play the piano?" The words were out before he realized he had regained his knowledge of speech. The sudden warm air that came from the bar made him blink his eyes as he had not noticed they had arrived yet. Fumbling a bit with the top buttons of his blouse he walked in, hoping that his words had gotten lost in the cheerful greeting of the blonde male towards the few that were already at the bar.

drew_fuller_01.jpg

Just as Viriu took his second sip one of the students came into the bar. "Miss Kinokira" He greeted with a small nod to her wave. He had never been one for the official and formal way of addressing to people. Hell, he would even address to the King or Queen with their normal names. He had told the students his full name and how they used it was up to them. The French young woman didn't follow much later and he followed the conversation she had with the bartender, for as far as he could. Foreign languages had never been his strongest skill, so even the basic French caused him problems. He noticed her slight glance towards him and moved his glass up in the air. "Santé, if I am right?" He said, copying her smirk for a moment. His gaze shifted as the other teacher sauntered into the bar, observing how he ordered his drink. He couldn't make out the words, but the drinks that were used for the cocktail were enough. So, you gonna leave me alone up to this tonight? He didn't mind though, and he could quite understand Alejandro's decision as Capture the Flag had been an at least interesting turn of events. Events that could have ended far more devastating than they had done. He watched how the other male gave instructions towards the bartender and pretty much assumed that the teacher took over his earlier decision to pay for cocktails. It didn't matter that much, as the drinks here were far less expensive than if you went out drinking in town. Besides most money that was made with the bar was used by the Academy to improve their buildings and things like that. Sometimes they even offered little school trips if there were enough people interested and it could be done safely. "Yeah, I already thought you were gonna leave it all up to me" The male joked slightly, even though his expression or the tone of his words had not changed. It made it hard for most people to actually have conversation or be social with him, but that was also something he didn't mind. "Besides your book lays on my desk, you can pick it up whenever you feel like doing so" He informed the other, just before the teacher moved away. Up the stairs to his usual place on the balcony. The ice blue eyes moved back in front of him as the bartender came with a plate with food. "No matter what he said, cocktails are still on my tab" He said as more and more students came in. He observed how they divided themselves over the bar and even Christian seemed to search for some social contact. His eyes found Leonore as he brought some fries to his mouth. Good luck boy.

Skygge shook his head slightly as he had went over the remarks of Ash again. If he had not been that worried about her in the situation, he would have probably made some clever remarks, but for now he'd leave it at it. His dark brown eyes moved over the half naked body off Leo that left the room behind him, chuckling as he was reminded off Ash comment about testosterone levels. Well, he is quite handsome and cute with his inexperience. Skygge had never been a male to keep it only with the girls when his chances were just as good with the boys. Swinging both sides, in and out of a relationship, never staying too long, never getting serious, that was his way of life. He was a player, but he made that clear from the start. He was not someone to lead on another or flirt with them and making them think they would have a real relationship. He always mentioned that he was not the guy for long term. "Just another nightmare. Nothing else" He said, knowing that Ash probably didn't want to have too many people concerned about her. "Eight drinks, she commanded, and she will get them. See you in a bit" He watched the boy move away. Only now noticing Felix and Hespera and it made him slightly grin as he saw the brown haired male tense up. His attention was however quickly lured back to Ash as she moved out of the room. The black dress hugged her body in all the right placing, playful yet flirty, exactly how Ash was. "Stunning..." He only said, which was quite true. They had been friends, or at least neighbours, for quite some time now and he knew she disapproved of his behaviour, however that had never hold her back from flirting with him. As she came closer he took over the flirty smile, pushing himself off the wall and laying his hand lightly on her hip as she did her bodyrol. "I still have pants and such to strip in the bar" He said with a bit lower voice than normal. His fingers caressed the bit of naked skin that the dress left, only lightly though, teasingly before he took a step back as she asked if she overdid it. Placing his chin on his head as he frowned as if really estimating her outfit, before coming to an answer. "Depends if you wanna try to rival with Blacmore. If you don't wanna rival with her, you are overdoing it. Though you will have my vote" With those words he moved back to her side again. As if he were a real gentleman he offered her his arm to take, before leading her downstairs. It was a gesture that could easily make many girls swoon over him, but he knew Ash knew better. "Besides those eight drinks. I agree, but you will have to drink what I drink. As long as you can keep up, I will pay tonight" He challenged her with a sly smile as the snow welcomed them outside. Even in his state of being half naked the cold didn't bother him much, never the less he moved quickly towards the bar. Eager to drink and he wouldn't mind Ash doing some more bodyrolls against him. She isn't gonna be easy. He would see what the evening and night would bring. Some harmless fun could lead to some interesting outcomes.

Tehuri looked at Zia through the mirror as she applied the last bit of mascara. Z, seriously? Why do you even try? You know I got this. As she turned around the girl had however already dropped the items she had taken with her, before she had to say a thing. She only sighed and moved up a eye brow at the other girl as she started her wordily resistance, yet it didn't come far. "Cocktails, so cocktail dresses?" The girl finished the others sentence, even though she knew that was not what Zia was thinking. She moved over to her standing mirror to adjust her choker, since she would never wear anything that did not fit with her necklace and weapon. "Nice choice. It will make your hair look like real gold and you have such lovely legs that deserve to be shown more" She complimented as Zia had chosen the lilac dress. It had been her favourite too, at least for the blonde. She had taken the hair curler in her hand to curl her hair into long curls a bit. Nothing too much though as the girl liked her natural hair and besides nobody would look that closely and most attention would be taken by the dress. She stepped into her heels by the time Zia was done with her make up. She didn't say a word about it only being mascara as she had already managed to get the girl in a cocktail dress. This time you win, Z. She promised the girl in her thoughts, before shaking her head. "My mother used to say; A real lady never takes off her shoes unless she is alone" She spoke, trying to mimic the wise sound of grandmothers advice. "But then again my mother took every dick she could find, so it is hard to say she knows anything about being lady like" Her voice had turned a bit bitter but she just waved it away. Besides it had been long since she had last seen her whore mother, whom had given her to research as soon as she found out she could get money for it. She had not even had the decency to try and find out what kind of research. If her mother had been even a bit more thoughtful she might not need blood as much as she did now. However the past was the past and there was no time to dwell on it. "Yes, party time!" She said as she ushered the other out. She didn't care to close the door, since there was nothing of worth in her room. She quickly made her way downstairs and over the snow, though she did wait at the door for her partner in crime. She pushed open the door of the bar with her hip, her emerald gaze moving over the people as she made her way to the bar. A devilish smile came to her face as she found Leo standing next to her at the bar, how fortunate, and called for the attention of the bartender, which really didn't take long. "I would like a quick fuck and a screaming orgasm please. Also for my girl here" She ordered as she made a movement towards Zia. The male busied himself quickly with the cocktails as Tehuri didn't want to waste any time. "Leo, how about a blow job and an orgasm to end it?" She said with a wink as she casually touched the males arm. The bartender whom had just brought the four previous ordered drinks got the hint and not much later set the two cocktails for Leo on the bar.

*I would like to note here (before I get a warning or reported or anything) these are really existing cocktails and I am not suggesting anything else than the cocktails. If you don't believe me, feel free to search the internet*

Mason was distraught by the explicit remarks passed between...Tehuri? She was bad with names as she had mentioned, and then she recognized Leo. He was slightly more memorable to the mind. Not because she was attracted to him. Sure he was kinda hot, but Tehuri was making it breath takingly clear she was to be his girl for the night. Funny. She had never had a boy friend, but she had had crushes. Crushes, and fantasy's, and dreams. She wanted someone one day. She was pretty apathetic and cruel, but she wasn't heartless.

Suddenly feeling self conscious of herself, she pushed down her green dress, which rode just a few inches from her waist. Damn she had grabbed a short one. Mason looked to her wine, the glass just between her index and thumb, hovering above the bar counter. She was tight and awkward, she had only had a sip of wine, and she had never even kissed a boy. Mason, thoughts and control flustered and cluttered, felt her face fall red out of embarrassment.

"I am like a five year old," she thought, whispered it just below her breath. In a rare and daring moment, for her at least, she felt her control slip. She raised her leg just enough to let the dress slip farther towards he waist, before throwing back her wine in a swift motion. The grape like substance was thin along her teeth and tongue, leaving an awkward and cheap taste. You knew it was cheap wine when a first timer could tell. Looking to Kinokira, her blue eyes had a slight flare to them.

"Kinokira. Not to be blunt, but I am a control freak, and I need your personal recommendation. What will get me swearing like a sailor and care free?" Mason asked desperate. Who knew a single glass of wine could get a sober eighteen year old, to completely let go of all her personal boundaries, and jump into the unknown?

Hespera looked around as other students also headed to the bar. She looked back at Felix when he said she should not feel obligated to go.

"Oh no, I don't think I have any food left so, I will come along."

At least she though she did not, the fact that she could not remember most likely ment she did not. She smiled wen he asked about the last set of books he lent her.

"Yes, it was Game of Thrones. Defiantly interesting, Daenerys Targaryen is my favorite, she reminds me of Joan de Arc in a way."

She raised an eyebrow as Felix started acting strange again. She turned to look at him to see Leo approaching them. She saw the anxiety on Felix's face. She turned to look at where she was going, she felt like an idiot. She shook her head as she tried to forget the whole thing.

I will have to remember that my blanket is by Gog.

She wanted to grab it before too much snow fell. Or, it would become the 5th blanket she was going to have to find when the snow melted. She hated the fact that she was forgetful from time to time. She reached out her hand and opened the door to the bar. She could smell the liquor it teased her nose as she found an open spot at the end of the bar. She sat down and waved down the bartender, he walked towards her. Before he could speak she told him her order.

"Mincemeat pie, some strips of raw beef seasoned, almonds, and water."

She pulled some money out of her bra and handed it to the man. He tried to explain there was tab but, she shoved the money at him.

"The open tab can cover the water."

She grabbed a pencil as the bartender asked her if she really wanted strips of raw beef. She knew he was not used to her being here so he did no know that she did eat small amounts of raw meat. It didn't make her sick and she found that the meat tasted better raw. She always said it was proof that she was actually a raven turned into a human.

"Yes"

He turned and walked away as she started wrote down the riddle from the game that happened earlier. She liked to keep a record of all the clues she encountered from games of capture the flag. She had noticed a pattern in them, mainly that there was multiple answers for each one. She shoved the napkin she had wrote it down on in the pocket of her jacket. She looked around at the other students who were socializing.

Kinokira smiled at Mason, and chuckled to herself to the fact that she was acting like an adult around someone the same age as her. The tension in her shoulders relaxed from the awkward beginning of conversation. "Yeah, that stuff is a bit cheap. Although they should've served the good wine first, that's how I've always known it to be." After she was finished with speaking, she downed the rest of her drink. A satisfied sigh came from her parted lips. Then came Mason's question. She froze for a second, pondering the last time she let loose and was carefree. It was her 15th birthday, she ran from her house with a stash of money she had kept for the bar to meet up with older friends. Fun times, although she still regrets all the worry she caused in her family. "Well, that's quite a question," Kinokira says, "and maybe, just maybe, the answer to that is just letting go of your worries. Although my advice to you, don't do anything you will regret." As she spoke, her voice was very calm, then stern to the advice she gave. The memories of her mistakes came into her mind, and she waved them off as if they were clouds in front of her eyes. Once she did that, a smile spread onto her face to hide the regret she wore from Mason, her ears pointed towards the sky and her tail curled close to her. 'Don't worry about anything, you aren't alone. There are others here for you. Regrets are from the past, and the past has no meaning to the present.' The quote from her counselor repeated in her mind as she kept herself calm and collected. She felt as though she would need another drink, and called for the bartender. It took a minute for him to come over, but in that time she kept herself in a happy state, no more worries. "Red wine, please."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aislinn laughed and shook her head at Sky's shameless rebuttal of her criticism. It was so typical of the playboy that she couldn't hold it against him. "Only you'd look forward to flashing the whole school." His touch was unexpected - but not unpleasant - and despite the non-platonic placement of it, Ash found herself looking forward to more from the brown-haired male. But I'm not going to be an easy catch, Skygge. A few bats of those pretty eyes isn't going to cut it. She grinned at the thought of both of them drunk, playing the metaphorical game of cat and mouse. It's going to be an interesting night.

As he stood back to evaluate her dress, the young woman took the opportunity to show him exactly what he was going after. Ash struck a pose, hooking her thumbs in the slits of her dress so that the hems pulled just low enough to be teasing. As uncharacteristic as it was, she couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement surge through her. She wasn't Tehuri, but right now, she didn't feel like herself either. And she didn't want to feel like herself. Aislinn is scared and confused, and tonight, I want to be alive and carefree. I want to live fearlessly. "You think I could give Tehuri competition in this?" Ash raised her eyebrows incredulously. "We all know that's a lie, but I'll take it as a compliment."

With an awkward bow, Aislinn linked her arm through Sky's, giving him a playful nudge with her hip as they set off down the corridor.
"Oh, monsieur!" she gasped dramatically as they edged closer to the staircase, mockingly placing a delicate hand to her forehead. "These steps.. I simply cannot! Why, you must do your gentlemanly duties and carry me!" Without waiting for his reply, the young woman jumped onto his back with a loud bark of laughter. Pressed up against him, Ash could feel his body heat radiating into her through the thin material of her dress. She ignored it and raised a toned arm to point at the door. "Quick, trusty steed! To the bar!"

As they stepped out into the cold evening air, Ash hopped down with a giggle. "I drink what you drink? As long as it's not something pathetic like cider or beer, you're on. I reckon I could hold my liquor better than you." The bar loomed closer with every step, looking homely with the promise of alcohol and good fun. The duo stepped in to the lull of music and conversation and the tang of alcohol lingering in the air. Ash drew a deep breath and smiled mischievously back at Skygge. Wordlessly, she made a beeline for the bar, swaying her hips intentionally as she went. I'm dressed like this. I might as well play the part. With a flirtatious flick of her hair, Ash leaned against the cool slab and waved at the bartender. "I'll have two green fairies please." Smugly, she turned back to her brown-haired neighbour. "Go big or go home, big boy."

To her left, she could see Tehuri, Zia and Leo. One look at the trio told her all she needed to know. Despite her hunger for being naughty tonight, she was no match for Tehuri, and the sight of her with Leo made her heart sink.
No thinking; just drinking. The young woman turned back to Skygge, smirked and raised her glass. "Round 1." She downed the absinthe easily, relishing the alcohol burning down her throat.

(( Sorry it kind of sucks
:/ I had to rush it quite a bit. I'll do better next post :) ))

With an amused and slightly mischievous look in her lilac colored eyes, Violette watched as people began to pile into the bar one by one. Most of them met up with their friends, sitting in the booths and ordering drinks. Sadly, Violette knew none of them personally, yet she wasn't bothered by it. That was just the kind of person she was. Mr. Santana had walked by, raising a glass in her direction and calling out in greeting. A smirk spread across her dark red lips.

"Monsieur Santana." She raised the delicate wine glass in his direction, before taking a sip of the bitter liquid. It ran down her throat in a burning sensation, causing a slight chill to dance across her spine. The glass was set down with a soft clink against the counter. The bartender in front of her flashed the French woman a gentle smile while cleaning out a dirty shot glass.

"Do you plan on going back to Paris anytime soon?" He asked curiously before pouring the drink Aislinn had requested. Violette let out a small, delicate laugh.

"Oh Pierre, you can't keep a French woman away from France. It's simply impossible." A dazzling smile appeared on her face before she swooped up the wine glass, and took another small sip. He chuckled quietly before beginning to arrange a few of the expensive liquors on the shelf.

"Et toi (and you)?" Violette set her glass down and placed her elbows on the counter. She leaned forward a bit. Black strands of her silky hair fell forward and brushed against her cheekbones. Pierre glanced behind him and put on one of his famous grins before taking out a wine bottle.

"How could I not?" He swooped over and tipped the wine into her glass, filling it halfway with the dark purple liquid. Violette was distracted for a second as she watched Aislinn out of the corner of her eye. She seemed to be already having a good time. Her eyes followed the direction Aislinn was staring in, and soon enough, Skygge had arrived. The French woman smiled to herself before turning back to Pierre.

"Looks like you're hands are full tonight, mon cheri (my darling)." She watched him laugh quietly at her words.

"I'm not surprised. But you, madame, are distracting me from my work." He responded jokingly. The French woman arched an eyebrow and smiled. Instead of answering, Violette raised her glass in a toast and locked his gaze with hers. He watched this movement of hers before raising his glass as well.

"À la prochaine fois (until next time)."

The bartender smirked in amusement.

"À la prochaine fois." He repeated. Their glasses clinked together loudly. Violette watched Pierre scurry away to help a few others, and once again, she was alone.

With closed eyes, the bar slowly came to life with the exuberance of the attendees now filling out the tavern. It was a welcome contrast at that moment for Alejandro; sometimes the quiet of the halls during the wintry season could drive a man mad, when one was accustomed to the steady hum of activity between the student body. He allowed himself a smile, bringing the glass to his lips without opening his eyes, taking a healthy sip of the strong liquid and letting it slide down his throat. He set the glass down on the small wooden table to his right as he leaned forward, removing his spectacles and placing them beside it. His vision had not yet deteriorated to a point where he couldn't function without them, and he enjoyed not having to worry about adjusting them every five minutes.

He stood with a stretch, retrieving the glass and walking to the railing that overlooked the area. He could see the owners of the excited voices from earlier, scattered about, drinks in hand. A smile formed over his face, seeing them all in their rather fancy garbs; it was always an event for them, even to just have some drinks. He downed the last of the dark liquid in his glass, lifting it to the bartender to notify him for another. "I guess I can't have him walking up here, not with the thirsty crowd down there keeping him fairly busy..."

The raucous clamor below intensified as his steps brought him down to the ground floor. Fingers combed through his brown hair before rolling up his sleeves to the elbow, making his way through. He offered a smile to the students as he took a place on a stool, sliding the glass to the bartender. "Just keep these coming, friend..." He scratched the back of his head as he awaited his next glass, suddenly feeling alone among the tumult. He shook the thoughts of former times out of his head, not wanting to relive a past he had finally put behind him. "Make it a double, actually."

He turned in his seat, observing everyone else. It was sometimes odd to think of them as his students, when they were really only a few years younger than he was, all basically adults in their own right. He'd often reminded himself to keep a professional relationship with his students. But how long has it been since I've had a meaningful relationship with anyone, as an adult? He shuddered, knowing full well the answer to his query. The sound of the glass clinking against the polished wood of the bar turned his head back to the bartender, a large glass filled with the Sazerac. "Here's to forgetting some memories, and making new ones, eh friend?" He said with a toast to the man before swallowing nearly half of the glasses contents in one go.

Something felt very calming to her in this bar. It was normally either empty, or filled with people in social gatherings. The air in the place felt soothing, and made her at peace. Kinokira took a sip of her wine, sighing in contempt as the liquid burned down her throat. She glanced at Mason, then over to the others in the bar. "Well, it was a nice time chatting, Mason. Finally talking to one of my peers brings some change in my life. I'll talk to you some other time, alright?" Her hand raised and waved behind her a goodbye as she walked towards the doors to the bar. Something stopped her, and she felt the need to take a smoke break, but still stay near the crowd. "Monsieur, do you have any extra cigarettes that I can use?" The man looked up at her with a smile and handed her a small white cigarette. "Merci, Pierre."(Thank you) A smile stained her lips as she passed through the doors and leaned against a wall next to the entrance. 'Looks like French 1 did some good, er, sort of.' She pulled out a lighter from her jacket pocket, lighting the end of the cigarette. A puff of smoke entered her longues, then left her body as she exhaled. It was always nice to sneak a cigarette every now and then. Even though there was a peace in the bar, anxiety took over her, and claustrophobia kicked in soon after.

The bitter cold nibbled on her cheeks and ears with her taking no notice. All she could focus on was that moment, the cigarette. A minute later she realized that the cigarette had burned out. All that was left of it was the end of it.

((This may help, maybe not, I don't know :P ))

Letting the brightness turn to a dim as he warmed up, Leo looked over at Felix as he rubbed his hands together while making a quick comment to Felix upon entering the pub. “Weren’t you a bit chilly out there?” Unable to help his innate tendency to worry in general, he really didn’t want anyone to get sick and hoped that he had provided at least a little warmth on the way over. Once his hands were warm he finally relaxed a bit and gave a small waving gesture to Christian. It was surprising that the boy had even spoken to Leo but he was glad, maybe Christian was finally starting to feel comfortable around everyone. “What’s up, buddy? Got here early I see.” For whatever reason, the piano inquiry took a minute to process in his mind and he spun around to Felix quickly with a small smile. “Wow I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to ignore the question. I don’t play the piano but I do enjoy the sound of a piano greatly. It’s so calming and just…makes me feel good. Why?” As he continued to have a conversation with Felix and Christian, Leo waved the bartender over for just a glass of water. He had never been a big drinker and if he was to keep Zia and Tehuri in line, he had to be on his game without hindrance. He was too distracted to even notice Viriu’s gaze but he knew he was in for a rough night.

“Cocktails so cocktail dresses.” Zia mocked as she made her way over to the dress she had chosen. Letting her towel simply drop around her, she quickly put on the dress and Tehuri complimented her choice. She was flattered and slightly embarrassed about it, she knew Tehuri wouldn’t lie to her about such a thing but Zia wasn’t used to this kind of event. She simply smiled and shook her head to hide her face underneath her hair then joked. “Maybe your fashion knowledge is rubbing off on me. But thank you.” For both the dress and compliment. Zia watched Tehuri put on her heels in the mirror and felt a huge urge of relief when she seemed to get away with just the mascara. A small victory to start the night, hell yeah. Turning around to the advice about the shoes, Zia frowned. “Tehuri come onnnnn. How do you expect me to dance and party i-“ Stopping herself short at Tehuri’s comment about her mother, she simply looked at her best friend with sorrow that turned into anger toward the mother, knowing that Tehuri knew her feelings. Zia hated how Tehuri’s mother could be such a terrible parent but at the same time, if she hadn’t given Tehuri to research, then the girls would have never met…so in a way, Zia knew she should be thankful through the anger and just wanted to do her best with helping Tehuri through everything. Being pushed out of the room, Zia was stumbling all over herself in THESE DAMN HEELS (wow Zia calm down there this is my time geez). Catching up to Tehuri, she shot her a look of ‘I hate you for making me wear this’ that turned into a playful smirk as she saw Tehuri lay eyes on her prey. She couldn’t help but giggle at the drinks that Tehuri ordered, specifically to get under Leo’s skin and make him uncomfortable. It was perfect for the goody two shoes he is. She gave the bartender a quick wink. “Screaming orgasms are my favorite.” Then watched to see how poor Leo would try to combat Tehuri as she grabbed her drink from the bar, only to be distracted by Ash and Skygge coming in. She raised her eyebrow at Ash. Damn.. looking good, girl. She thought to herself as she watched Ash show off her body for Sky. Lucky playboy seems to be at it again.

Leo’s head shot toward the door as he saw Tehuri and Zia walk in. Please play nice. Please make this easy. He internally begged as he watched their evil faces coming closer. Nope. Tehuri’s order literally sent chills down his spine and he jumped slightly at the touch of the girl, feeling the nervous goose bumps popping up on his arm. “No…nono. I’m more than alright.” His attention being caught by the drinks being set on the bar top for a moment before travelling back to the girls as he pulled his arm away as quickly and casually as possible. “Thanks though.” He quietly said while hoping for the rescue of one of the boys. I’m so screwed… Was his only thought until he noticed Ash appear at the bar behind Zia, only to be followed by Skygge. His eyes widened a bit. Wow Ash…Way to give these girls a run for their money. He couldn’t help but notice how good she made that dress look, she was really showing off her features. With a small look he realized how she had come in with Skygge and she was already smiling and drinking with him. Oh…probably for him. Come on Ash… Leo was disappointed at the thought, he knows she’s not one to fall for Sky's tricks so easily but this uneasy feeling he had was more from jealousy than anything, though he didn’t want to admit it.

(Again I’m sorry guys…. I hope this post was slightly worth the wait and brings us back to life. If not, I’m spam tagging you until I get an answer XP. I didn’t mean to ignore anyone in my post if I did, my characters are a bit preoccupied to notice much about their surroundings. I still have plans for an event, so don’t think this will be just idle chit-chat. The platypus might even make an appearance! But only maybe.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back