• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Falador Academy

Hespera watched as Viriu tore up the note.

damn, there goes the hint....

She looked over at Felix who called a regroup at the base, she was glad someone was thinking like her.

Good idea.

She turned to Christian who had basically put her in charge of the little attack party. She didn't like being in charge, she needs time not pressure of telling others what to do. This was a rare time where she actually could lead people.

"We follow Felix."

She was sure she had almost everyword very poorly translated. According to her it read ' I travel the panes less the chocolate, who are I?'

Which didn't take genius to know that was not right. That was why she needed Felix but, she was careful not to say that she knew or saw the hint. Saying that could get her attacked or kidnapped by the other team. That was something she could not take, they know her weakness. She wanted to give the hint to him, little did she know, he already had it fiqured out. She turned and gave chase to Felix, he could translate she could solve. That was one of the few skills she could offer, she was very intelligent and never backed down from a challenge.

"Wait up!"

She carefuly yet, quickly maneuvered through the woods. It was easy to tell that she was comfortable in the forest. She stopped at a hollowed out branch, she had stashed her actual weapon there, she donned her bow and arrows. After some more running she made it to the base. She spoke in a low whisper to Felix.

"I saw the hint but, it is in French. My translation is too rough to understand."

With her thick accent the lower in tone she spoke, the harder at times for certain people. She wondered what the hint was, she was chomping at the bit to solve it.

Christian hadn't taken much notice in the sudden pressure of which he had applied upon Hespera with just a few choice words. Disregarding all effects, he followed in suit of her running.

Her decisions were surprisingly wise, and she seemed to know what she was up against. Unlike himself, she actually knew who would be the correct person to search for.

Christian only knew what strategy or who should be taken out first. Rolling his irises, he halted a few feet behind Hespera once she came to a stop.

While examing the wooded surroundings, she suddenly began running again, this time with weapons in her hands.

With a bright grimace of approval, he again followed in suit, stopping to place himself at the side of both Hespera and Felix, an angle of which he could speak to them both.

"Felix. You can translate right?" A questioning essence was plastered about his aura. He could only hope Felix knew what to do. If not, all bloody hell would break loose.

With the raise of his eyebrow of which rested above his right eye, he allowed his crimson gaze to stare observantly upon Felix while he awaited a response.

So she isn't a fighter? I supposed her cute appearance was hiding something quite fierce. "Do you think we'll lose points if we don't find anything?" Ami asked Kinokira. "I don't really find any interest in this game. Could be doing better things." She spoke quietly. "However." She drew one of her katanas. "Perhaps this is a chance to prove ourselves." Exposing my powers to everyone else is not something I care to do though. She glanced over at Kinokira and could feel for a moment something was off. She has a rough past. Something....I don't want to feel. She made sure to keep a little distance between them. Her powers were a little unpredictable and she would rather not be dragged down a painful memory lane. "Should we stay here or try to find the others? Maybe we can figure out something on our own, we can be clever without fighting." She suggested. @FlameintheRoses

A smile came across her pale face while she spoke in a very quiet voice. "Proving ourselves... I like it. I may not fight, but hopefully my powers can be of use." Kinokira nodded to herself and went along with Ami's idea. "Yeah, we should. Although, what if we could be close to the enemy's group? If we were close enough to listen, but far enough to run if needed we could find out if they found out anything so far. Who knows, we could gather that information and return to base with it." A smirk came with her idea while she crossed her arms and stood in place. She was ready to look for them, prove her worth to the team. "I have probably the best hearing on the team..." She pointed to her cat ears. Over time, she learned to use her hearing to her advantage. Practicing on listening in to her parents. Since she was homeschooled for the "incident", not a lot of people talked to her and vice versa. Mainly the only people she would communicate with were her parents, therapist, and doctor. Every month she was checked up on for her mental and physical state, every month she would be fine. Her past was swimming in her head, causing her to react by twitching her right ear and clamping her fist tightly. For now, she needed to remember her therapist's methods for helping this reaction. Just breath, and take your mind off it. She did just that, breathing softly and thinking about her mission in the game, and began to walk. The grass in the day rubbed against her black combat boots, and her jacket covered her ears and draped over the hair on the top of her head. Her breathing became silent, and she began moving slower to listen to everything around her. This was, or felt like, her element. The peace in silence, yet eerie feeling. "Ami, keep your eyes open. Leave the hearing to me... I'll warn you with a hand motion or something if I hear anything." Her voice was quiet, but loud enough for Ami to hear. The accent in her voice flowed through the sentence like silk. From where she came from, the accent was very soothing unlike some other accents from where she came from.

Tehuri heard someone coming from behind and darkness flared up around her. Her vision was blurred with thirst for blood as she did not recognize friend from foe and all she noticed was the sword. Her eyes were narrowed in a glare as she hissed at her teammate, until the soft voice of the female was carried through the darkness. It had an accent she would recognize from a thousands voices. French, Violette. She was far from being alright, but she needed to focus right now. Blood, she needed blood and the only person within her reach had poisoned blood. So far she still had a hold of her sanity. "Violette, the hint for the flag was French. Je traverse les vitres sans les casser, qui suis-je?" Her voice was low and quick spoken as she tried to focus her mind. The call of the darkness, the call for blood was strong. She didn't actually need it to survive, the smell of it would just drive her crazy with craving for it. She closed her eyes as she let her whip fall to the ground. The silver curled beautiful for a moment and changed into the choker as soon as it hit the ground. "Figure it out and tell everyone to stay away from me" She ordered, knowing it would push her further through this hell. She just didn't want to hurt anyone else, as her own blood would not give her the satisfaction that was needed. "Just go!" She cried out as darkness overtook. It swallowed her completely, forming a cocoon around her and slowly expanding around her. It was thick and heavy, causing Tehuri to fall down on her knees in the physical unstable and weak position she was in. Normally it would not be such a big deal as it had been now, but she had been denying herself blood for the past couple weeks. Blood that had been supplied especially for her in little bottles to keep this crazy longing at bay. She had not suffered through an attack like this for a long time so she thought her control was getting better. Guess I was wrong, again. She hated this part, yet she was nothing without it. Her fingers clawed at the ground to keep herself from moving, for she could see perfectly within her shadows, but any one who dared to step within them would be blinded.

Viriu watched lady Blacmore struggle with the power that was overtaking her and fighting of the urge for blood. He was surprised as well as amazed by the control she showed for not mindless chasing him down. She had grown a lot over the past few years after he had found her and brought her to Falador. Right now the only ability he could feel was the darkness that came from Tehuri and a slight spark of poison, just the moment Violette stepped into his point of view from the tree tops. Well, that proven itself to be handy. He stayed for just a bit longer to make sure the French female would not be blindly attacked, since even if they were in opposite teams, he was still a teacher. Of course everybody knew the risks of this game, but in his eyes it was partly his fault for the state Tehuri was in now. He heard her speak French, but too quick for him to follow, before he decided it was time to go. Leonores light had down wonders, even if it was just a small deal of what the guy was able to do. The pain was numbed down and the other lights made sure he had vision in the darkness that became more significant now. Santana, right on time as always. It was only a small spark through the darkness, but he felt him getting closer, together with someone else, but he couldn't make it out. No matter what he decided to go avoid the confrontation for once and climbed through the trees. Something that was a lot easier now with his numbed ankle. As he followed the lights the sight he returned to was very out of ordinary at least. He immediately took two iisakki's in his hands as he noticed Skygge wounding one of his teammates. "I would just go for it, loverboy" He said with a low tone. The truth was for once he didn't feel like fighting and they were in a more favourable position for once. If you ignored the fact that the boy with the brains was now mindlessly throwing himself at the other boy. That spell however would wore off more quicker than Tehuri's little problem probably.

Skygge knew he didn't have much time to hang around, since the spell would wear of quickly. Unless it might have been based on real underlying feelings but he doubted that. He was pretty sure that at least mister Rosewood was someone to pick up girls instead of boys. With a charming smile he turned to the girl of the group. "I'd love to see a thank you card" He replied sweetly as he quickly jumped aside to avoid her sudden movement. The stinging pain in his arm indicated the fact that he had not been completely succesfull at that however. "Or you could thank me in a style that is more suited to the current atmosphere between those two" He continued her joke. He was a big flirt and player and well there were only a few that were not his taste. He recently had been taught how to use the shurikens as blades also, by now one less than the girls team captain and gladly used this new skills. And with succes as she scolded him for ruining her shirt. "Maybe you should take if off...?" He suggested with an innocent tone to his voice. He hissed however as her blade moved over the skin of his cheek, but had not much time to mourn it as her knee moved up to his stomach. He moved away mere seconds before it would hit him and quickly backed up more, giving him the advantage of range with his shuriken. That advantage was however quickly taken away when Viriu almost magically appeared to his right, with two blades at hand. "Well, it was nice to speak with you" He said as good bye greeting and took off into the woods. His lust spell would be wearing off by now anyway, and he really didn't feel like fighting against four people, whether they were armed or not. "Don't chase him. It will bring us in disadvantage" He heard Viriu say and just hoped that the girl would followed up the words. The males would probably be too confused to cause any thread at the moment.

The sight of Skygge had not at all surprised the Serbian boy. He tried to avoid the grasping fingers, but he was soon caught between it, just as Leo. A strange feeling suddenly set itself loose somewhere deep inside him and than there was nothing around him but Leonore. Had he always shone like this? Almost as if he gave light himself. He had no idea where this weird thoughts came from, but all he wanted right now as feel those strong arms around his body. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew there was something else, something important, but he just couldn't remember what as he moved himself closer to the other boy. Thought they were around the same height he still had the feeling the other was taller than him. Probably just because of his godly abs and perfect toned body. His cheeks had gotten a soft blush on them as he locked his arms around the others neck. His fingers instantly moved up into the short blond hair as his lips searched for those of the other. This was nothing like the normal Felix, but right now he didn't care and all he could think of were those sweet lips underneath his. Leonore, o, Leonore. Yes, even now the boy was thinking in classic literature, or that was just coincidence as he noticed nothing of the fight beside him. He was even completely oblivious to the arrival of a fourth person as he could not get enough of that toxicating taste on Leo's lips. Just as quick as the feelings of lust had come, as abruptly did they disappear, leaving a flustered Felix in the arms of the other boy. Fluster however quickly changed into confusion and embarrassement, just as Skygge took his leave. He pushed himself away from the other male, feeling as if his head could explode any minute and knew he was probably as red as a lobster. His hazel eyes had been directed at the ground as he opened his mouth to excuse himself, though he knew there was no need to excuse himself. It was not the first time Sky had made people randomly lust and love each other for short amounts of time and while most deemed this extremely hilarious, he had never been a great fan of it. "I...I..." He started, but words didn't come out. He took in a deep breath, before looking up, now trying to ignore the presence of the male beside him. "I figured out the hint" He stated as he frowned shortly when Viriu seemed to have returned.

The smell of blood lust wavered off from Tehuri's aura in overwhelming waves. Poison pumped through her veins in hot whips, as if sending a warning that it was not drinkable. The French woman disappeared as quickly as she had come. Leaves and blades of grass brushed against her delicate ankles in an almost soothing manner. The words for the hint appeared in her mind repeatedly, like a voice projecting into a dark cave that continued to echo endlessly.

I walk through the windows without breaking them, who am I?...

Violette weaved around a huge pine tree, proceeding to walk further into the undergrowth. The area around her was littered with shadows, and the few streaks of sunlight peeking through the thick walls of leaves. She paused in her place, the tip of the poisonous blade hovering a few inches off from the ground. Her lightly colored eyes glanced around the clearing as if in search of something. The rest of her teammate's locations were unknown. The hint was now revealed, but she had no one around to tell it to. A small amused smirk appeared on her lips, and she let out a small laugh.

"Such games as this remind me of when I was a child. Il détruit votre innocence. Au moins ... c'est qu'il m'a fait. (It destroys your innocence. At least... that's what it did to me)."

The French woman shook her head.

"Une petite chose comme ça devrait être préservée, non?" (A small thing like that should be preserved, no?)

Just as Violette had finished her last words, there was a series of noises coming from her left. Someone was crashing through the forest, and straight towards her. She rose her gaze to the figure and recognized it as one of her teammates. Skygge she remembered his name was.

"I know the clue. Accompany me on finding Mr. Santana, monsieur." She murmured in a beautiful French accent, flashing him a smile before turning her back to him. Getting straight to the point was a necessity now. She had a bad feeling the opposing team already knew the clue as well. Time is of the essence.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait." Kinokira stopped, hearing many voices. Three of them were her teammates. 'We aren't so far, after all..' There was Tehuri warning Violette, and Skygge... flirting. She sighed and felt really stupid about her whole plan. "Scrap my idea... Lets just go back to base. I think Violette knows the hint now." Defeat showed for a brief second in her icy blue eyes, then showed hope. 'No wonder why I am useless on this team... But, we have the hint. I might be of some use... might.' The last bit of that thought shone in her mind, her determination for finishing this game and finishing with victory was great. All she could think about was joining back to the others, and before she noticed she was pretty much dragging Ami back with her. "Sorry, I'm just ready for this to be over. Let's hurry." Once she was done speaking, she started sprinting through the forest, listening for Violette and hoping to find out the clue and help decipher it along with the others. Teamwork, that's all she cared for. She never admitted to despising being alone, but it drove her insane. Of course, not literally but she would definitely deal with depression and who knows what other thoughts or moods. Although, as long as she stayed away from her enemies she felt safe enough. "I hope Tehuri will be okay..."

Mr. Santana's smirk only added to his normal appeal. Zia knows that he understands everyone's powers because it is his job, she shouldn't bother offering services since he would ask if he found it beneficial. Even so, she found it more respectful to offer and would rather see him smirk again then let the chance pass by. At his words about not wasting time, she gave him an agreeing nod and her focus zoned in. It was time to bring in the big guns and get those free drinks. Dashing through the woods, the two were silent for awhile, presumably due to their focus on the task at hand, when Mr.Santana abruptly stopped them in their tracks. She was catching her breath as she looked at him confused, the break would make it harder to get up to speed again and was only wasting time. When their eyes locked for that split second, his words held more meaning of urgency than they had ever before. He knew something and Zia grew worried of her teammates' safety. "Alr-" He was already gone, leaping from tree to tree in his speed and Zia had to resort to using some sugar to even keep up with him. He knew where he was going at this point and she just hoped she would keep up. After finally catching up to him and reaching the location Tehuri and Violette had been in, the two were greeted by only a large cocoon of darkness. Tehuri...shit. Not again! But it's been so long! Zia grabbed Mr.Santana's arm, "We need to get through there. You can help her, right? She'll probably mindlessly attack anyone who goes in... let me go first and you do what you need to help her." She didn't give him the chance to argue, he was a teacher and he wouldn't let her volunteer for such danger but this was her friend and she wasn't about to sit idly by. Dashing into the darkness, Zia was blinded instantly. She could hear Tehuri's struggles through the darkness and made her way toward her. She prepared herself for the impending assault of her friend, it was worth the injury if things would be settled. "Tehuri? Are you in here? Mr.Santana and I are here to help."

Leo's face radiated in not light, but red when Ash made the comment about his abs. Yes, he was proud of his body but no one had ever complimented him like that before and he was speechless. You win this round. He thought with a small smirk before the group started to head out, just to be stopped by Sky. In the blink of an eye, Sky had grabbed hold of him and Felix and without a warning something had come over Leo. The only thing resonating in his mind was his teammate, Felix. When did you so suddenly sneak into my heart? The boy had a new found allure to him and Leo couldn't control himself since his mind had gone blank. He was compelled to hold Felix in his arms in a strong but gentle embrace, gliding his hand down Felix's back and leaning his head down slightly to fill his lips with those he craved of the other. Time to learn a new language. He was stuck in the action, Leo couldn't remember anything and was only living in the lustful moment with no awareness to anything around him. Ash's envy of the spectacle was not acknowledged, the flirtatious comments made by Sky to Ash were white noise, and after only a few measly minutes, the spell had disappeared. Whatever had overcome Leo before was now gone along with Sky. He looked down at the male in his arms and they pushed away from each other in the panicked embarrassment. Wiping his lips and running his hand through his hair, he was trying to cool down from the heated moment they shared but was proving unsuccessful since the embarrassment was now the thing keeping his face red. He took a deep breath, "God damn it, Sky. Not funny." Leo had never been a fan of his pranks and being a victim was even worse. He couldn't believe how he had lost control of himself so easily but such was the nature of capture the flag. Calming down, he avoided eye contact with Felix as he watched Ash and Mr.Tapio make their way toward the two boys. Oh great, we're going to be hearing about this for awhile. He shook it off and tried to act as casually as possible, "So. I think you need a free shirt instead of a free drink after this game." He directed with a forced smirk at Ash, hoping to avoid the topic of the now lost lust. Turning to Mr.Tapio, "I hope your ankle feels at least a little better, Mr.Tapio. I tried to concentrate as much healing as possible in such a small shape." Then Felix mentioned the answer to the hint and excitement overwhelmed him, "You did? Well, what is it then? I think the game has gone on more than long enough." At this point Leo held his hands interlocked behind his head, waiting for their next move. The idea of relaxing and drinking was sounding much better to him now than it did earlier.

Despite the circumstances of their meeting, Aislinn enjoyed Skygge's harmless flirting. It kept the mood light, and helped her focus on something other than the throbbing in her side. Sticky blood mingled with sweat, firmly sticking her shirt to her body. Instinctively, she favoured her right side, trying to avoid any movements that might jostle her injury. The cut was shallow, but positioned well, hindering her usually fluid attacks. "I wouldn't sleep with you even if you paid me, sweets," she called after Sky's rapidly disappearing form, watching the arrival of Viriu with sagging relief. The skirmish, though brief, left her breathless and she was glad to be in safe company once more.

Turning to Leo and Felix, Ash broke out into an amused smirk, not bothering to check herself. The young woman laughed heartily at the looks on their faces - pure, unadulterated embarrassment - and laughed harder. She wouldn't be letting them live it down anytime soon. Still grinning like a Cheshire Cat, she whirled on Leo and shot back, "And I think you need some free dignity instead of drinks tonight." Despite her sharp tongue, Ash kept her tone light, blue eyes twinkling with humorous teasing, and broke out into another fit of chuckles.

Casting a scrutinising gaze down at their captain's injury, Aislinn felt the need to declare herself. Stupid as it was, she didn't want to appear unhelpful or unwilling to help in the face of a teammate's handicap. "I'd help you, Mr. Tapio, but I don't think the bone's broken. There's not much I can do." She pulled a regretful frown, pursed her lips and shrugged. "Sorry."

Felix's confession to knowing the answer to the hint sent her spirits soaring once more. Ash broke out into a wide grin; excitement surged through her. Things were finally drawing to a close. About time. Her stomach rumbled loudly, complaining at her foolish decision to skip breakfast for ten extra minutes of precious sleep. The young woman scowled and smiled sheepishly. "I regret nothing," she announced proudly, smile lingering between playful and bashful. "I live to sleep."

Turning back to their most valued member, she added with a confident smirk, "And kick some serious ass. So let's take this game home. What's the clue, bro?" Briefly, she worried about the opposing team overhearing them and leeching off their efforts to take the flag, but the thought quickly evaporated. They've probably figured it out as well. Blood pumping with adrenaline, Aislinn turned eager eyes onto Felix, more than ready to lay down and call it a day.

Despite her attentions on her own teammates, Ash couldn't help but notice a distant smear through the trees. It was darker than the shadows around it and appeared to be expanding. Confusion blocked her for a moment, before she pieced it together. After all, there really
was only one explanation. Tehuri. Concern filtered through her mind and she bit her lip, wondering if she should abandon post and go help. Despite the fact that Mr. Santana and Zia were already on scene, she'd seen Tehuri lose her careful control before. It'd been an all-hands-on-deck situation then, and perhaps was one now. Lips pursed, Ash turned imploringly to her own captain, eyes asking her silent question. Should we go help our friend in need?

@DarkiusHeavenstein @iShyShy

The forest rushed by on either side of him as Alejandro leaped through the trees as a gazelle, nimbly making his way to to where Tehuri likely lied. This wasn't the first time a situation like this had occurred, but he had been late to react this time, taking Zia to come find him. 'I should have remained closer to the group. Damn it!' He cursed himself and his carelessness; his main responsibility was to ensure these sorts of things didn't happen, and yet, here they were. His thoughts were abruptly distracted as someone's presence became apparent. Stopping to fight an enemy was the last thing he needed; he'd have to rely on Zia taking care of any complications. Thankfully, short hair and blue eyes greeted him, Mason's agile figure emerging from the brush and taking to his flank to assist. Alejandro allowed himself a sigh of relief for the moment, but the danger was far from over.

The three emerged into the clearing where they encountered an unidentified black form, expanding slowly. "Tehuri." He uttered to himself. Her body had been engulfed by the darkness, leaving only guesses of where she lay in the ever-expanding mass. 'There isn't much time.' He thought to himself, and made a motion to approach. Abruptly, Zia turned to him and voiced her intentions, planning to penetrate the black mass.

"Zia, don't!" Santana had called out, but the had already turned and rushed into the darkness. "Damn it!" He growled through gritted teeth. She likely knew he'd try and stop her and escaped, but now he had the safety of two of his students to care for. Adjusting his glasses, he turned to Mason. 'She can't stay here while Tehuri is like this, but I can't just have her running off on her own...'

Mason had remained by his side up to that moment.
"Mason, I need you stay near, but not too close. If things don't go as planned for me and Zia in there, I am counting on you to do whatever it takes to resolve this, okay? I know I am asking a lot from you, but this is more important than the game..." A concerned look painted his face as he returned his attention to the whirling black mass. "I don't need anyone else losing control today." Without hesitation, he threw himself into the growing void.

The darkness swirled around him, but there was no distinguishing its movements; his eyes could perceive nothing in the blackness.
"Tehuri!" He called out, though it sounded like nothing more than a muffled whisper to his own ears. A turbulent storm raging in the dead of night provided some idea of the feel of the environment in the darkness. An aura of hunger, of a desire for blood, could be tasted in the air. His arms extended out before him, reaching, hoping to come into contact with Tehuri's body. He needed to be quick; Zia also found herself within this darkness. He knew not what Tehuri would do if Zia found her before he did.

@Fallenwhisper @DarkiusHeavenstein @iShyShy

Leo's red face only turned a deeper red when Ash laughed uncontrollably at the sight of him and Felix. It was embarrassing but he could take it, he would get playful revenge somehow. Shots fired were quickly returned and a slight sign of guilt set into him. He was only joking about the shirt and now upon closer examination, he could see the blood that was bleeding through. When did that happen to her?! With a worried look in his eyes, he rushed over to her side, building light up in his hands and waiting for her to give him access to the wound. He tried to keep the light atmosphere with a soft smile, "Would you like to help me get that dignity back, then?" His sad attempt at a flirt was nothing like her exchange with Sky but it was his own and he was worried about her, she seemed to have taken a bad hit and he should have noticed sooner. Letting his light heal as much as possible, he focused on the task at hand. He was able to do far more work at a faster rate since he was actively controlling the healing capabilities of his light. "I'm sorry..." The guilt really got to him and he didn't know what to say. He listened to the rest of her exchange with Felix until she went silent. He looked up to see where she was looking off to and saw the expanding darkness and he quickly looked back at Ash to pull her lip from being bit while giving her a look to know she shouldn't be doing that. His healing on her wound was done now and there was another worry at hand. Do they go help Tehuri or try to win the game? Even with their powers being complete opposites, he wanted to help her. He could do a lot because of that huge difference. He straightened up and stood next to Ash, waiting on Felix and Mr.Tapio's decision.

@Zylvia @DarkiusHeavenstein

Hespera looked as Sky used his powers on Leo and Felix. The situation was awkward for her, she couldn't even imagine how awkward it was for them.

Damn Sky, he just wants to delay us.....he needs to learn his little plays of lust are not as fun as they seem.

She looked away waiting for the spell to wear off. She could sense the awkwardness in the air. She noticed Viriu had joined the group. She looked back at Felix when he stated he figured out the hint.

Damn, I wanted to get a crack at the riddle.

She tried to make sure her face didn't reflect her disappointment.

"Well? What is it?"

She was now anxious, the other team had a member that spoke French. Even with the note torn up, they still could know some or all of the hint. She looked at Aislinn who, had received an injury. She was worried, right now, they couldn't loose a teammate. They knew the hint, and an answer. Well, she still wanted to hear the translated clue.

"Felix, if I am not being too pesky. Could you tell me the translated hint?"

She was standing on her tiptoes anxious and excited.

"I just like riddles, they keep my mind occupied."

They could take home the game right now, she just prayed the environment did not change. If it changed to a town or, god forbid a city, she would be at a disadvantage. Nature was where she was strongest, nature deprived places made her weak. She looked at Leo who was trying to help Aislinn with her wound.

"Good idea, we need to be at our best right now. The other team will want to take us down, we do not need injured members."

Zia's words could not have been more truthful. The struggle within was completely forgotten as the girl had entered her darkness. Z, why... But the sound of her heartbeat and the flow of blood her veins cut of the worried thoughts. The beast within was set free with this willing victim walking within her shadows. Tehuri didn't answer the questions as her physical weakness was suddenly forgotten and she moved in. Not caring to be gentle with the person that was her one of her closest friends, she grabbed the shoulder of the girl and pushed her against with the back against a nearby tree. Her other hand had found the golden looks, that shone in light, yet seemed dull in her darkness and forced the girl to leave her neck bare. Fangs had made themselves present in her mouth, those scientists had really gone too far with their testing. Just as she wanted to sink them into the sweet flesh to get her relief she could hear a male close by. Her hand moved over the girls mouth so she could not alarm him, since the darkness might block out sight, it did not block out sound. "Thanks for the help" It was a whisper as silent as the wind, her voice twisted in sarcasm and bloodlust, before her fangs ripped through the flesh. The sweet metallic taste made her darkness grow heavier and more intense for a short moment as she closed her eyes in satisfaction, before her name was called. Her emerald eyes flew open and the darkness seemed to freeze in her shock. Ow god, that is Z. She pulled back abruptly from the neck as guilt started to wash over her. Guilt and embarrasement for not being able to control herself. "I am so sorry" She whispered as she let go of the blonde girl. She took several steps backwards in disgust with her self, sickened by her own lusts. The blood on her lips now tasted bitter instead of sweet relief. She had by far not taken enough blood to still the blood lust within, but enough to regain her control over it. How long that would last was the bigger question as suddenly she cut off the darkness. The sweet scent from Zia's neck was still alluring and kept her on the edge. Her eyes found Mr. Santana, who now litterally stood beside her, and an almost begging look lay within them. "Keep me in the light, no matter what" She said, since she had no idea what would happened if she lost control again. Besides the air was not only filled with the sweet scent from Zia. "Skygge is bleeding and someone else, a girl, yet that is growing fainter" She stated as she knew the scent and taste of Skygges blood all too good. He had often been her victim when she had just arrived at the academy and didn't know how to control. Yet not all times because of bloodlust, since normal lust could also send her over the top at times as the two of them had found out rather quickly. Her breathing was becoming heavier again as she longed for more of the red liquid, yet she manged to keep the thirst at bay.

The laughing of the girl didn't help to get his face less flustered. He listened to the comments that were made between Leo, the guy he had just shared such heated passion with, and Aislinn. Viriu being the more silent powerful man as always. Just as he was about to speak Hespera and Christian appeared from the woods and luckily they had not seen anything about what had just happened. So Ash was alone with her fun as Felix didn't believe that it would move Virius feelings in anyway. To be honest he had never seen the male be amused by anything like that, only the idea of a fight could bring a light smirk on his face. The hint, stupid. He moved his attention to the girl with the feathers in her hearband and smiled softly. "I walk through the windows without breaking them, who am I?" He told her the translation of the French words. He knew even without her telling it she liked the riddles and puzzles just as much as he did. Often the two did challenge each other with them and that way kept each other occupied through the day. However this time there was no time for such games. "Light goes through glass without breaking it so I am guessing sunbeams must mark the spot where the flag is" He revealed the clue. Now all that was left to do was searching for the right sunbeams inside the wooded arena. "X marks the spot... so we should be searching for crossed sunbeams or light beams" He continued what he had worked out in his mind, before his thoughts had been interrupted.

Viriu looked at the shadows that were catching up with them and frowned slightly. Alejandro had been close right? He moved his attention back to his team as Leonore spoke about healing. He shook his head, the long blonde hair that had escaped from his ponytail swayed through the air softly as he did so. "The pain is gone and it is just a flesh wound, don't worry about it. I am used to worse wounds, but thanks anyway, mister Rosewood" He said truthfully. He was more concerned about the wound on Aislinns side as the blood was coming out freely. Leonore picked up quickly on it though at within a few seconds it was as if nothing had happened except that Aislinns shirt now had a nice red colour added to it. He raised his iisakki's when two people came through the forest, yet lowered them immediately again when he recognized Hespera and Christian, their teammates. At least they seemed to be almost complete as Felix revealed the hint. While the Serbian boy spoke the darkness had expanded more and more and called for not only his worry. Just as he wanted to tell Leonore to search out for Tehuri, since his light was the only thing that would go through that darkness, the shadows stopped moving. "It is okay, mister Santana is with her. Besides Violette knows the hint so by now they have figured out the translation also." He spoke with his usual emotionless voice. They were this close to winning and he wouldn't let another victory slip trough his fingers. If it really was an emerency he was sure Alejandro would say so and cancel the game, leaving them with no winner at all. "So any one had noticed some ordinary light while scouting through the woods?" He asked to get the attention back to the matter at hand.

Skygge stopped just in time to avoid bumping into the French maiden. "So did they. Felix got it figured out, yet I failed to recieve the answer" He spoke back. It had not been until than he noticed the red liquid that slowly dripped down over his elbow. He remembered the sharp pain on his arm from his short encounter with Aislinn. He swallowed as he tried to ignore the blood, but already felt nauseous settle within his stomach. Please, don't let it be mine. Though he knew it was his, since it could not be anybody elses. "I think you will have to find Mr. Santana on your own" He said, his voice slightly higher than normal. He hated this part of him and his short yet sparkling relation with Tehuri had not helped him in anyway. He found support by a tree as black dots claimed his vision and he casted a smile towards Violette. "Don't worry about me, just win this came, cause I could really use some drinks" He spoke, before he felt himself go limp to the ground. He could hear some faint sounds around him, voices or so, before he had completely lost his consiousnous. It would only last for a bit and he didn't want anyone to worry about him, he just wanted this stupid game to be over already.

Christian stood with complete wonder. With the hint being revealed, and reddened faces being shone clearly throughout the group, Christian couldn't help but chuckle for a few moments.

Both sadly and oddly, he caught sight of the last moments of the intimate session between the two boys. Clearly, there had been lip touching judging by how one of them was wiping his lips.

Shifting his attention back over towards Felix, the clearly shaded brow above his right crimson irises decided to lift itself while he began to contemplate if he had seen such a sight.

Crossed sunbeams? Sounds quite interesting. He then shifted his gaze skyward, checking the lining if the sun with the ground. Judging by its proximity, the answer to their quest, or rather, the X marking their designated spot should lie just...westward from their location?

Although thus seemed to be a solution, he left it up to them all to decide on their next move, rather than he himself making decisions without their confirmation. "Alright. Split into groups of...two or three? Check the perimeter in its entirety for these X marked sunbeams."

He stood with his hands being shoved lightly and carelessly into his front pockets. Once they made it through the forest, he had released his grip on his weapon, recognizing his friends and teammates when found necessary to do so.

Regardless, he was ready to get this stupid game over with. He didn't quite wake up on the right side of the trees when he rested himself before the game started. Which made him all the more anxious for it all to be over. Well. Besides the fact he had ran out of snacks to eat.

Hespera started processing the clue when Felix told it to her. She would often exchange puzzles and riddles with Felix, a way to stay busy. Right now was the time to seriously analyze the riddle. Only say ideas that were solid. She was analyzing every word. Walk was the one that threw her off, she wondered why it used walk. She played with one of her dreads while she thought the riddle over.

Light yes but, still to broad. While the forest is dark there are still numerous light beams.....

She started dancing on her tiptoes while thinking. She looked at Viriu when asked about light. She went through her memories of what she saw so far in the forest. She must have seen at least 7 areas where light was spilling in. Too, many places , now that she thought about it.

"Not anything out of the normal really. We need a more specific location. Or we will be searching forever."

She was still coming up with ideas. When it hit her, a more specific location. Still broad but, more specific then the entire forest.

"Wait, what if we are looking at this hint the wrong way. Water is like glass, it reflects and light travels through it. What if we need to find water illuminated by light? I mean, it would be a more specific place then the hundreds of place light spills in through the canopy."

She looked at the others, she hoped they understood the logic behind her idea. She wasn't calling them stupid, it was just sometimes she rambled too much. She relaxed a bit, sill gripping her bow.

"I believe I heard a river just east of here."

She hoped that her idea was not just plain crazy. It was still a good idea. She looked at Christian who had suggested splitting up. It was the only way to go about analyzing such a large area. She was giving her most solid idea.

"That is an idea, maybe two teams, one looking for an X made of light and another looking at the river."

Mason stood, her blue eyes watching Mr.S dissapear into the darkness. She could barely see the now blinded figures within Tehuri's cocoon. Her knife pivoting just abover her hand, she watched. Sure, she didn't care if they died, death was just the same as life to her, but an objective did mean something. Logic and planning, it was like sweets to her mind. She sincerely hoped they got out from the blood crazed darkness alive. Though it wasn't for the most ussual of reasons. She strided back and forth around the bubble of darkness, the figures blurred and strange to her, though she could see enough to know Tehuri had fed on the little blond. Hopefully it would resolve the problem. They had a flag to find, and Tehuri was only slowing them down.

Leo smiled at Hespera's inquiry about the riddle as he worked on healing Ash. It seemed as though she was more content with obtaining the answer to the clue herself rather than actually winning the game, though he didn't mind. It was just nice to see his teammates all grouped together and ready for victory. "Thanks Hespera. Since I'm not exactly the best advocate for fighting, this is the best thing I can do to aid the team. I feel bad it's so little but I hope it helps, I want to pull my weight." He listened as Felix repeated the clue for Hespera and was surprised that light seemed to be the answer. It makes sense, there's such a small amount of available light in this damn forest. The beams that broke through the forest canopy were distinct and noticeable, how intelligent of the school to use such a thing as a flag marker. That's when Viriu proclaimed his gratitude for Leo's assistance. "My pleasure, Mr.Tapio. I know that any injury to you is small but no need to handicap yourself just to let the other team feel they have a chance." He replied with a warm smile, it was true though that Mr.Tapio was known for his ability and love of fighting so it balanced out the fact that their team had to members who didn't use weapons. Though Viriu's comment about Tehuri still worried Leo. He didn't doubt Mr.Santana's ability to help the girl but Leo still wanted to make sure she was okay, he was worried like usual. It was't a surprise that Viriu wanted to win the game but he wouldn't neglect his teacher duties if Tehuri was in real danger so Leo let out a small breath as he waited to hear the plan to victory. Christian, the youngest on the team, voiced a brilliant idea of splitting up into groups. The team could cover more ground and they were more than capable of handling themselves if faced with the other team. "Good idea, Christian. We have a better chance that way." And I can check on Tehuri if we happen to be nearby. Then Hespera voiced how they may have interpreted the clue all wrong, which causes a slight problem, while she was happily dancing and twirling. Now we have to look at sunbeams AND water? This is too much. Leo thought for a moment, he undoubtedly agreed with the idea of splitting into two teams but wondered how they should be split. "I think two teams of three would work beautifully. How do we plan to split up? I think I should probably look for the sunbeams... I haven't noticed any weird ones yet but I would easily be able to spot them if I looked."

Zia had barely heard Mr.Santana's attempt to stop her from running into the darkness, she had run from him for the sole purpose of avoiding him from stopping her. She was walking through the darkness, completely blind, when she was suddenly pushed harshly against a tree with a painful thud. Tehuri. I knew this would happen. She grabbed onto Tehuri's shoulder, "Tehuri, come on. Contro-" Tehuri didn't hear a word and flicked Zia's golden hair to expose her neck. Before she knew it, Tehuri's teeth had dug themselves into her neck and Zia could feel the flow of blood to the wound through the pain. She was fully aware of the risk and had a feeling it would occur but this was one of her best friends and she needed to do something. When Tehuri let go of Zia, she fell to the ground and let her head lean back against the tree, she hadn't lost much blood but the amount taken left her a bit dizzy so she needed a minute to recover. Her blue eyes looked up to meet Tehuri's emerald gaze as she mouthed in silence, "It's okay." I was able to help slightly, that's good at least. Mr.Santana's got this from here. Mr.Santana had finally appeared and Zia smiled. The blood was pooling at the wound on her neck so she decided to use her hand to put pressure on it. It seemed as though the blood loss was triggering one of her headaches, it hit her suddenly and she held her head while she cried out in the pain. "Fuckin'!... Not now!" Tehuri was just asking for help as she was obviously struggling to remain in the fragile state she was in, rather than allow her blood thirsty side to come out again, and Zia's headaches usually caused things to go awry. Not to mention that more bleeding people would only cause a problem for Tehuri and make things harder to resolve. Great set of circumstances. Zia pushed herself up against the tree and looked at the two others for a moment through her pained eyes that were becoming bloodshot, contemplating what they should do. The headache was messing with her view and focus of the situation, but kept control knowing she would be fine and Tehuri was the focus here. She stumbled over to them as she tried to make it seem like she was unaffected by the bite and headache and pulled Tehuri toward her, not allowing Mr.Santana to see her face. He knew every student's profile and of course he knew what was going on but there weren't many options here. Gripping onto Tehuri tightly, Zia was amplifying the amount of sugar in her own system. "Listen...you know I can make it sweeter if it helps... I don't know but...it's worth it if you stay calm. It'll give Mr.Santana time to do what he needs to." The overly sugar filled blood was causing her headache to pound more and she squeezed her eyes closed instinctively. Normally the sweeter blood would draw her attention when she had this hunger, so until a solution was found this was the best immediate remedy since Mr.Santana's powers required time.

Aislinn stood stock-still as her team broke out into discussion around her, eagerly planning their course of action to find the flag. They were so close. Victory was bound to be only a matter of time. She kept unnaturally quiet amongst the excited suggestions, trying not to betray her sorry state of being. Already, she was feeling lightheaded and the world was starting to swim. Ash had just begun to sway on her feet when Leo took notice of her bloodstained shirt, fresh blood seeping into the waistband of her jeans, and rushed over. Despite herself, the young woman quirked a smile and said, "Honestly, you really are a Prince Charming. A personality to match the looks. All you need is shining armour and a cape. Dignity successfully restored."

With a small groan, Ash reached down and gingerly peeled the edge of her tattered shirt away from her clammy skin. The gash was deeper than she'd originally realised and it stung painfully even as Leo placed his healing light over it. She watched the skin stitch itself back together with fascination, mesmerised by the miracle he was working. The awe, however, quickly morphed into furious embarrassment as she registered his close proximity. Her skin tingled where his magic touched her, sending shivers of relaxed pleasure up her spine. Oh my God. Flustered and blushing, Ash grabbed hold of his hand and jerked it - as gently as she could - away from her half-healed injury. She offered her teammate an awkward smile and gave a positively weak excuse. "It tickles." Glancing down at her torn flesh, she added as an afterthought, "Plus, my self-healing ability's got it from here." Ash gave Leo a dashing smile. She'd always thought him the most handsome of their classmates. His humour matched her own - light (literally) and fun. Focus, Ash. Focus.

With an almost imperceptible nod to herself, Aislinn turned back to her teammates with renewed vigour. Though the world still swam and her head still pounded, she no longer felt like her side was on fire. Improvement. I'll take it. She listened attentively as Felix revealed the answer to the riddle, nodding along with Hespera's idea of the flag being close to bodies of water and murmuring appreciation for Christian's suggestion to split up. "Yeah, I think splitting up is a good idea as well. We'll cover more distance and save time. The other team is distracted at the moment. We should take advantage." She paused to shoot a concerned look at the shadow cocoon that was Tehuri. Despite her own worries for her friend, she'd made the logical deduction like everybody else. If Tehuri really was in danger, Mr. Tapio would undoubtedly throw the game to the wind and focus on what was truly important. Be careful, Mr. Santana. Zia.

Aislinn turned back to their little council of... She counted their members... Council of six.
"I reckon sending you sunbeam-chasing is probably the smartest choice we can make," she said, giving Leo a confident smirk. "So, how should we split up?" Ash turned her cobalt gaze on their captain, relying on him to group them together most advantageously. She fell back into silence, gaze growing slightly glassy as the world tilted beneath her feet. Blood loss, though mild, was starting to take its toll on her. Let's just find the damn flag and end this stupid game already. Victory is at hand. Aislinn scowled.

Christian simply nodded his head. In short, he was simply completely and utterly ready to end this prolonged game. Its found as irrelevant to his lifestyle in more ways than one.

With a short lived sense of accomplishment with the approval of his idea, his attention was shifted to the again proposing Hespera, who suggested they look at water as well. In some sensez it was a good point of which she made, and of course, it did have relation to his own idea.

Shifting his gaze to look at Leo with a questionable look, before exchanging an approving nod, he parted his own lips to speak in turn of their decision."Alright. So. Let's decide who goes with who, and move from there."

Christian was growing aggravated with the exact same ideals being spoken by each and everybody. "You do the sunbeam search in the woods with two others Leo, the rest of us will look where the water is. Sounds fair enough?"

Mason standing alone under the shade of the canopy began to throw her blade abover her hand out of sheer boredom. With lack of concentration, her release was delayed for just a cm, bringing the blade into her forarm for just a moment. Feeling thr pain she let the object pass through her skin, though the metal managed a messy cut.

"My dearest mind must be slipping," she said dully, picking up the blade, watching the blood drip from the scarlet cut, around her arm, before falling in hor drops. Staring at the edges, it had begun to tamper off, the cut only the size of a pinky nail and a cm deep. Her left hand, tentive at first, nudged the blade along the cut. Widening the scratch, blood fell thicker, most of her lower forarm red.

With a bite to her lip, Mason felt the affects, reaching to her undershit with little hesitation. Ripping the fabric, she was quick to wrap her cut, cleaning the blade on the excess. If they found the cut, they would send her to the shrink. She didn't need a shrink. She wasn't crazy. Taking a breath she repeated in her head, I am not crazy.

The darkness surrounding him dissipated suddenly, retreating and focusing itself on the figure of Tehuri, her lips parting from the nape of Zia's neck, crimson staining the skin. He remained disoriented for a moment, the sudden change of complete and utter darkness to the brightness of the day jarring his senses. He rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands, squinting as his eyes regained focus. Alejandro's heartbeat quickened as he gazed upon the weakened frame of Zia splayed against a nearby tree, blood dripping from her neck. He moved forward but stumbled onto his hands and knees, his legs feeling about as solid as jelly. 'W-why...' His mind became filled with the thought of blood, of a desire for it. His vision became red. He shook his head to recapture his bearings.

"Damn this accursed weapon." He voiced through gritted teeth. The ancient heirloom strapped to his back was a cursed item, belonging to an ancient Spanish order of the medieval era. Inherited by the will of the academy because of his compatibility with it, the cold metal conveyed a sense of having a mind of its own. Alejandro struggled with the invading thoughts, absorbed by the scythe while exposed to the whirling void earlier. It forced the images into his mind, injecting him with the memories of savage, unbridled lust for blood. He turned his face to where Tehuri and now Zia stood. "D-don't." He managed to utter while straining, sweat beads trailing down his face. Suddenly, his inherited senses perceived the sweet liquid nearby as well. 'Goddammit, not now!' He struggled to his feet, a sinister smile creeping over his countenance.

Without warning, he shot towards the flow of blood, impelled by the urges taking over his reason. His hand instinctively reached for the scythe, bringing it an a wide arc in one fluid motion towards Mason's figure. With a crash of splintering wood, the scythe lodged into the thick trunk of a tree beside her, crazed eyes peering at the precious red fluid. His neck creaked in an awkward motion as dark eyes rested upon her. From his lips could be heard a few words, obviously spoken through much labor. His battling conscious managed to take control for a moment.

"The scythe..." His voice shook in the air to Mason. "Take it...away... from me..." The taut muscles of his arms pulsed as he removed the scythe from it's scabbard of jagged wood, preparing to take her blood for his own.

Mason felt her body go stiff as Mr.S and the others appeared from the blur, now clearly disoriented as the light entered their eyes once again. Sheathing her knife, now clean, she flexed back, into a lung position as Mr. S pulled his rather devious scythe from his back, before aiming towards herself. Blood flowed through her body, though she rarely felt the affects of fear, her mind processing the situation to it entirety, she could feel sweat bloom along her cheek and upper arm, taken back my the sudden barbarity of a normally composed staff member.

Though the blade passed just before her into the poorly placed tree, she felt her skin fall icy cold, as it always did preparing to let what ever weapon or obstetrical pass through her with no harm. The sound of the bark falling to the mercy of the blade echoed in her ears, and as movies so often portrayed, each second passed by, her heart swarming her chest with rhythmic flutters of fear. Mr. S's words were clear and impossible to ignore, pouncing forward, in a decent amount of grace, she lunged for the hilt, grabbing it, while keeping away from the edge that now slowly slipped towards her from the bark.

She normally would have found herself aiming a punch or kick towards someone who clearly was having thoughts of killing her, but she held back, not wanting to harm her captain. She had decent strength, but she was a ghost compared to many, her form existing between reality and beyond. While this offered a virtuous amount of flexibility and agility, she feared she was over matched by this man, this stranger whose eyes and stature could hardly be the kind teacher she normally knew.

@Bullet

Ami frowned slightly as she followed her new friend, team mate? Probably not to the friend stage just yet she figured. She seemed eager to prove herself. "Skills like your are definitely useful." She piped up. And she did mean it. "And Tehuri is a tough girl I'm quite sure she is fine. "Speaking of which, can you hear some of the fights going around and tell me whats up?" Ami asked Kinokira. "Half of me wants to participate in one, yet the other finds no purpose in it. The least I figure is to get some details." She herself was more a solo fighter. or maybe that was simply because She never matched with anyone else and found it easier to focus on herself. She reached into her kimono and pulled out an apple; munching on it. All the exploring around made her quite hungry. Her powers were constantly drawing energy even on stand by. @FlameintheRoses

Viriu listened to all the talking that was going on, though his mind was somewhere else. He noticed how the ability from Tehuri had started to get more stable, just before he felt a sweet spike from Zia. He frowned as he looked at Hespera and nodded to her words. "Water and glass... Good thinking" He complemented her. There was only one reason for Tehuri to have calmed that sudden and reclaim her control of the darkness. His blue eyes found Ash as she asked how they would split up with big questioning eyes towards him. He looked around the group for a moment, while his mind was making desicions about entirely different things. "Leo with me. Felix and Ash, Hespera and Christian" He quickly divided them. If Tehuri would lose her balance again, he could need all the light available. He was totally oblivious to the fact that they had said two search parties, but he didn't want to endanger another student. "One team starting with against the stream, the other one down the stream. We take this way, incase we were wrong about the water" He ordered. Though he was usually very competitive, he didn't care at all about finding the flag at this moment. "Moving NOW!" He suddenly said as he could feel Santana flare up. So much instability this game. He frowned as he didn't even look at Leo before moving in the direction he had just came from.

He took cover in the natural shadows at hand as he quickly observed the scene. Zia with a bleeding neck, Tehuri with blood over her chin, Santana swinging his blade at a tree only inches away from Mason. He watched the girl take the blade as requested by the other teams captain. "Leo, blind them all, especially Tehuri" He commanded and leaving the boy no time to object as he moved in. He make himself small and braced for impact as he let himself collide with mr. Santana. He hoped to work the other male to the ground and keep the top position to himself, since in this state the other was dangerous. His second worry was Tehuri and her whip, combined with her bloodlust. Sorry team one, but it is just not worth the victory. "Quit the game on Viriu Tapio's command" He yelled as he tried to keep control over Alejandro.

Felix looked as Hespera as she took in the hint. Well, it would not be the first time it would be long into the night before they had found the flag. The whole surroundings might be fake and only in their heads, the time was normally ticking. Every second in game was one in the world outside this virtuality. He frowned as Viriu complemented Hespera, while the teacher had not said anything about him figuring out the clue and all. Not that he needed the confirmation of his succeed, but it seemed like the team captain was not with them at the moment, at least not mentally. Why didn't I figure out the connection to water? It bother him as he nodded towards Hespera. "I had not at all considered that possibility" He admited his own mistake. They were lucky to have both puzzlers on the team. He watched how Viriu divided them, letting out a soft sigh of relieve he was not partnered up with Leonore.

He looked as Aislinn, and immediately knew being partnered up would be just as worse. At least Leonore would problably just have shut up about the whole ordeal, something which Ash would certainly not let slip. He turned towards the nothern part of the stream. "Let's go against the stream" He said towards the girl. He vaguely remembered being some point back and watching some weird sunrays. However he had no idea if they were the ones to mark the right spot, but it was worth a try. Even though most of the enemy team were probably busy he didn't let his guard down. "Did you notice that Mr. Tapio was really out of it?" He asked with a look at the girl. As long as he supplied some new conversation material, she would not be able to bring up the lust moment between Leo and him.

Tehuri shook her head slightly. No, this is not okay. The words however were never spoken as the blonde girl scolded. She tensed since that could only mean one thing her headache taking over. She braced herself for the change of personality as the two of them had spend their best and their worst time together. She took a step back as the girl reached for her, yet the fingers had already found her and pulled her closer in. She heard Santana falling to the ground behind her and with a quick watch over her shoulder she could see the struggle in his eyes. Her muscles tensed as she knew he was going through the fight she had just put behind herself, though she was still struggling with the blood lust. The new invading scent didn't help much, though her attention was more pulled by the even sweeter smell of Zia's blood. She was oblivous to what happened next as the beast within her marched up against her poor defense. "Z... don't...." The words were just a whisper, before she moved in once again.

This time much slower and calculated as she licked over the wound for a moment. She didn't hear the scythe finding its way into the poor tree as she tasted the now even sweeter blood. It is just an unfair fight. It was her number one vice, which was also the reason Italian blood was by far her most favorite. Yes, where someone was born reflected in their blood. She placed her teeth over the earlier wound, not wanting to make Zia suffer more than necessary. There was still a bit of sanity left within her, not enough to control the beast, but enough to not want to hurt the blonde girl more and to keep control over her shadows. She didn't notice nor hear the blonde man move behind her, taking down their teamcaptain as she enjoyed the sweet overload of blood. With little force this time she moved closer, pushing the other girl against the tree, only to find out the tree was gone. Confused, and slightly irritated, she pulled loose from the girl next only to find herself standing in the middle of an old ordinary boring gym. The same gym they always started off their games on Friday, which meant the game was over and it was time for drinks now. Though nobody was cheering, the atmosphere was still grim and very dark...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back