• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Falador Academy

Hespera looked to Viriu for the teams. Since he was the captain, he would know the best way to split them up. She nodded at his comment about her forming a connection between water and glass.

"Everything must be looked at from every angle."

She always looked at everything from every angle. She even though of several other solutions, including one about finding a hut in the middle of the forest but, she even thought that was crazy. Before she could ask about teams, he split them up. She was with Christian, come to think of it, she really didn't know Christian that well. She guessed now she had time to get to know him. She looked at Felix who looked rather bothered by something.

"You must look at these riddles in every angle including, the fact that glass might be a metaphor."

She looked back at Christian, now they had to search.

"Come lets go with the stream, look for light hitting the water or near it. Also, keep an eye out for envelopes as well. We have the advantage, lets keep it that way."

She could get competitive at times, right now this was one of those times. She started walking to the stream when, they were back at the gym. She was frustrated, they were so close and now, it was done. She wondered what happened, she looked around and saw the cause. Tehuri had drank another students blood and, it was causing another to come down with bloodlust. She griped her bow, she knew they could not harm each other now but, she wasn't taking a chance. She needed to be ready to defend herself, she wasn't letting anybody drink her blood. The ones who come down with blood lust could be dangerous.

"What is going on? Why did we have to end the game?"

She was worried, the harmless game of riddles and finding flags may have turned deadly. She was waiting for one of the teachers to take control and explain what exactly happened.

Christian looked to Viriu as the teams were spelled out. Stuffing his hands further into his pockets, he listened as he himself was called to be paired with Hespera. Well. It wasn't much of a surprise to him, but all in the same, he was somewhat surprised by the pairing. After all, he hadn't ever really spoken to her other than earlier when they were speaking and depicting on what to do next.

Upon following her, she seemed to be the one to like taking charge. With a shrug of his shoulders and a sound of pure carelessness, he shifted his gaze upward and around to search for any other clues along the way.

Moments after he returned his haze to Hespera to part his lips to speak, their surroundings changed, and they were back inside the gym. "Hes-..What the hell?"

He hadn't the slightest clue as to what had happened or how, but obviously it had to be big enough a problem for them to want to stop the game. Especially when it was getting to be good.

Shifting his gaze to stare upon Tehuri. Ah. The one like him, one who needed to drink blood, in a way, addicted to its very substance. With a sigh, he dropped himself down to one knee, to examine Tehuri over. To him, it seemed as though she had already drank some other students blood, and that victim, was obviously having issues.

Mason let herself collapse back as the world fluttered around her in a flash, revealing the gym. Everything was out of control. Her strength had faltered just as Mr. S was tackled to the ground. Frightened by the encounter, she stared at the two men before her. Feeling along her arm, she could feel the warm blood soaking the makeshift bandage. She was going to therapy, and she was sure to recievr some speech later.

Picking herself up, she looked about tentivly, seeing Zia and Tehuri latched onto one another. That didn't look good, though she wasn't the only one to gawk at the scene.

Violette's heart shaped lips parted slightly in panic as Skygge fell to the forest floor. His face became drained and ghostly pale. She could see his body fall over the edge of unconsciousness. The French woman took a few small steps towards him and leaned down towards his arm. Blood flowed freely from a cut, dripping down her teammate's elbow and to his fingertips. Violette inspected it for a moment before pressing her hand gently against the wound. A look of concentration appeared across her fragile face. Clear droplets pooled in her palm and seeped into his newly received injury. She saw his arm flinch from the sudden sting of pain.

"Pardonnez-moi (forgive me)... My healing comes with the cost of a small sting. But, you'll be better by tomorrow, monsieur. Je promets (I promise)." Violette spoke to him as if he were awake and knowing. A small smile appeared on her face, mocking herself for speaking to an unconscious man. She removed her hand from the side of his arm. The cut was no longer red around the flesh with infection, and the wound was gradually beginning to heal.

With a relieved look, the French woman rose to her feet and stepped away from Skygge to give him space. Her lilac hued eyes wandered the area. She could hear commotion in the distance coming from Tehuri's location, and it worried her. Violette glanced back at Skygge and let out a small sigh. She couldn't leave him here alone.

Attempting to take Skygge to Mr. Santana, the scenery suddenly changed. The beautiful curves of the trees and the forest view vanished before her eyes, and was replaced with the sight of an old gym. People stood around the area, looking as surprised as she did. The sight of the others caused a smile to appear across her red lips. Violette's silky black hair swayed as she turned towards them. Tehuri had blood running down her chin in crimson streams. Zia stood close by, fang marks and more blood pouring from her neck.

Her amused smile dropped immediately at the sight. She sped over to them, but made sure to keep her distance. The French woman opened her mouth to speak, but for once in her life, she could find no words to express. Violette observed carefully with a worried expression.

Kinokira looked around, twitching her ears to find the sounds of her team wand the others. "Tehuri and Santana are in big trouble... The other team is splitting up t-" The game had stopped, and an old gym was revealed. 'They were too unstable, of course they had to stop the game.' She looked around at all the surprised faces, as she too was shocked. Drinks weren't the most important thing right now, nor the game. Kinokira ran over to Tehuri as quick as she could, trying to find an opening to help contain her and keep her away from Zia. If anyone could pry her away, then it would be possible for her to help. She looked over at Violette, who she stood the closest to, then back at the chaos happening. 'If someone could get her away from Zia I could possibly contain her for at least a minute, buying time to get Zia to the clinic.. Tehuri is putting up a fight, I can see, but it isn't enough...' The thought hung in her mind, and her worry showed upon her face. Ears bent back, eyes partially wide, and lips split open as though she were to speak at any moment. Her tail hung below her, and she forgot all about the game to focus on what the real worry was.

Darkness. Red. Darkness. Red. The thoughts pulsated in his head, blinding him to any realities. Alejandro's head pained as two consciousness tried to inhabit the same mind. Through the red, he could see the scene unfold through his eyes...

His hand clasped the scythe with an iron grip as his eyes peered greedily at Mason, the blood dripping from her arm. Her hand had found its way on the hilt, but his new-found temperament did not agree. With a forceful swing, he pushed the scythe against her grip, bringing the gleaming metal of the sharpened edge inward, voices in his mind screaming with glee at the expectation of blood. The blade, however, sliced harmlessly through her spectral frame, the sudden lack of a body to stop the momentum bring him slightly off balance. Suddenly, he found himself bowled over, his body hitting the hard surface of the earth with a thud. Viriu's figured pinned him down, but the weapon remained in his grasp.

"Viriu... take the... weapon..."

'No! Don't, you fool!'
His mind raged against the idea. The scythe wanted a new host, someone less compatible that it could fully take over without a fight. Alejandro did not plan to let that happen. With all the might of his will, his fingers slowly unfurled, the hilt of the scythe slowly sliding out of his grip. His arm muscles tensed as the fingers worked against him, attempting to close again by the will of the wicked tool. He battled against the conflicting voices in his head arduously. This was his only chance to not endanger anyone else... With the last of his inner strength, he shoved the scythe away, the twisted thoughts in his mind vanishing like dissipating smoke. His eyes blinked to take stock of his surroundings, refocusing. Viriu's figure atop him was his first welcome back to normalcy.

"Viriu, I... I'm okay now." He reassured the fellow teacher. "You can release me." He suddenly remembered Tehuri. "Tehuri! I need to get to her!"

Mason watched the blade pass through her form, no pain emanated from the wound that had never formed, but the blades power ran chills across her as it passed. Shifting back from the scene, she blocked out the world, whispered to herself, fighting the urg to claw at her arm. Control, nothing was right, nothing. Hearing Mr. Santana speak in a reassuring tone brought her away from her fear, allowing her to refocus on the floor. Her dilated eyes tampered back to to the light of the gym, stand yet again dulled to her normally emotionless ascetic.

"I am fine," she whispered just audible to her own ears before looking once again towards Tehuri and Zia. Was this how Zia had felt, as the blood feel down her throat, taken from her in a vicious bite? She truly hoped the girls friendship was fond enough to forgive such an encounter, she knew even with her lack of a sympathy, she herself would not be going near Mr. Santana for a little bit.

When Leo initially rushed to Ash’s side, he chuckled and shook his head to hide his red face from her. She was being so direct and he wasn’t sure how to respond but he needed to focus on her wounds at that moment. “I’m glad you think so. Thanks for the restoration of my dignity, I’ll be sure to hang onto it a bit tighter this time.” He said with a playful wink. He was zoned in on the healing when she pulled his hand away, shocking him out of it and he looked at her with wide eyes as she explained. He smirked at her with a raised eyebrow, “Ticklish? I’ll have to remember that. I know you’re super awesome with your self-healing but I couldn’t sit idly by, I worry, you know.” Listening to his teammates’ comments about the teams and how to advance in the game, he couldn’t shake his worry about the growing darkness from earlier and hoped that it would be resolved soon. The students have been getting better with their powers, after all, so he shouldn’t be worrying as hard as he was. Luckily some direction was spoken by Christian and finally Mr.Tapio, the captain. With almost no warning, Leo was deemed to pair with his captain who had run off and he was forced to speedily pursue him. He turned with a wave before sprinting away, “Good luck, guys!”

The scene they arrived upon was chaotic. (As stated a poop ton of times:) Zia had the signature Tehuri wound in her neck and Mr.Santana was attacking Mason. I should have come here earlier. Why am I so stupid?! At Mr.Tapio’s command, Leo condensed the light around each of the opponents, focusing the biggest mass around Tehuri to keep her shadows away as he watched the captain enter his own element and take matters into his own hands to diffuse the situation. After some intense battles, Mr,Tapio cancelled the game and the scenery returned to their extravagant gym for the school. Leo kept the light among Zia and Tehuri bright just in case things went crazy but he was relieved that at least his classmates could focus on what was truly important. Celebration would have to wait.

Zia was completely unaware of Mr.Santana’s situation, being caught up in the moment and handicapped by her headache. She was still gripping tightly onto her dear friend as they were fighting their own battle together. The begging whisper was barely heard but Zia did not audibly respond. Forgive me…I have to.. The feeling of Tehuri’s tongue against her skin sent chills through her body and she closed her eyes, it was nerve wracking to just stand there and wait for blood to be sucked out of her but it was for good cause. The sounds of Mr.Tapio’s and Mr.Santana’s battles were becoming more and more faint as the blood was being pulled from her body yet again by Tehuri. The light push directed Zia into what presumably was a tree, but it disappeared as soon as she hit it. The next thing she knew, Tehuri was suddenly pulling away and Zia realized she was in the gym again, where they started this ridiculous adventure that they had been on. Leo’s light was still amongst them, blinding her, and though she knew what its purpose was, she really could have done without the added reason for her pain. Through cloudy, mostly blind eyes she surveyed the gym, seeing the rest of her classmates laying eyes upon her and Tehuri. We got this gu- Zia suddenly grabbed her head and collapsed to the ground, the lack of blood forcing her powers to go into overdrive and causing the sugar in her blood to force her heart to work at an accelerated rate to replace the blood she had lost.

At the sight, Leo cut the light in her face and ran over to Zia. The wound on her neck did not seem as bad as it did from afar, the blood was just spilling down her skin. “Zia can you hear me? You’re going to be fine, stay calm.” He didn’t know if she was panicked or not, she had dealt with this situation multiple times and he knew it but still it was the most he could say. He shed some of his healing light over her wound, healing it quickly. He placed one hand on her shoulder and gave her a serious look, “I expect nothing less than fun loving, crazy Zia later. I mean it.” He knew she would be fine but he had to give incentive. He wrapped his arms around her, but she quickly shoved him off, “Thanks Leo but I got this, alright? Tehuri is more important.” She stood up, sneakily using him for support to balance herself as she rubbed her eyes. He watched to make sure she was alright, “Looks like Ash wasn’t the only one blinded by my sheer awesomeness.” She lightly smacked him in the chest for that as she glared at him, “Really? You’re lucky we were able to handle things for the most part on our own.” “I was just trying to lighten the mood…I know…I’m sorry I wasn’t there earlier. I’ll be there sooner next time.” He looked between Tehuri and Zia with his last comment. “Are you two okay?...Drinks can be on me tonight, we all deserve a good rest after today’s events.” Zia walked over to Tehuri and hugged her tightly as she whispered, "Hold out a little longer. We're going to get through this and have fun."

Felix didn't even have the time to check for abnormal sunbeams as the surroundings suddenly changed. The stream was gone and replaced by hard ground of their gym. As he looked around he could see Viriu and Alejandro figthing eachother, if you could call it that and Tehuri had obviously just pulled back from taken Zia's blood. He watched at the people rushing over to both girls as he knew he could not be much of help for either of them. His hazel eyes found a passed out Skygge and a worried Violette next to it. He kinda did deserve that. His gaze moved back to the teachers, whom seemed to have worked out whatever problem they had at hand. It was weird to see how close they actually were, while it felt like such great distances when the trees had been around them. What now? He waited for the teacher to give them orders for what they should do, which would probably include sending away everyone that could not be of any help. His feet already took him towards the door of the gym, also because that would make it possible to call for medics. They did have great healers among them, but he had no idea how much blood was taken from Zia, but they needed the medics if she needed blood bags.

Though his body had reacted to Violettes treatment, his mind had not taken any notice of it. The rebel boy slowly got aware of the noises around them, before realizing he was no longer lying on forest ground. His arm stung slightly and he opened his eyes to look at it, but the bright light blinded him. He blinked his eyes a few times to get used to the light around him, compared to the darkness he had just been in and after a while he managed to focus his sight. He sat up slowly and looked at his slow healing arm, which made him sigh out of relief that it was not bleeding anymore. His progress on what was going on around him was still slow as he looked over at the young woman by his side and gave her a soft smile. "Thanks, Violette" He muttered. His voice was a bit hoarse even though he was not passed out for so long, right? He really had no idea and his fingers followed the basketball court lines on the floor for a moment, before pushing himself up for a stand. It caused him to be a bit dizzy, but he stayed on his feet without swaying. "So I guess the other team won?" He asked as he stood with his back towards the whole commotion with Tehuri and Zia and the two teachers.

Mason had done her absolute best to get the weapon out of Alejandro's hands but it just wasn't enough. The scythe had his own will and it was putting up a fight. Viriu places fingers around the other males wrist in order to help him letting go of the weapon and eventually they succeed. As soon as the blade was gone for Santanas fingers, Viriu took it in hand to make sure it could not find a student as victim. He braces his mind for the impact of the weapon as he was not at all unfamiliar with mental attack and luckily his own power had thought him how to control and protect his own mind. He could feel the darkness and the bloodlust from the weapon fighting for a way in though it started to weaken down for what ever cause. His icy stare went back to the girl that should be blinded by Leo and he had done a great job. "She is a sort of fine also" He muttered as he shifted his weight to get up. He held the scythe out with one hand towards the other teacher again, simply because of the reason he hated it when anybody touched his weapons for too long. As he stood on his feet he watched the two girls hug, or atleast Zia was hugging Tehuri, whom didn't seem to look all that happy. He heard how Leo offered to buy drinks as expected and he shook his head. "Save your precious money, light boy. I will buy all round as long as it are cocktails" He stated and he smiled which was a rare event on its own. He watched around seeing how confused and worn off everybody was, most of them ready to jump at the slightest thing that happened. "Everybody return to your rooms now. Fresh up for tonight or get yourself checked and healed for wounds. Leo, you can stop the blind now, yet I want you, Tehuri and Zia to stay" He ordered quickly as it was not necessary for so many eyes to stay on Tehuri.

If the sudden change of scenery was not enough, than there was a Leo close by with his annoying light. It blinded her and made it impossible for her to call upon her ability. The light had taken away every bit of darkness and shadows around and it made her feel naked and most of all vulnerable. Her sight might be worthless but she could feel the judgemental eyes on her as the girl in front of her collapsed to the ground. "Cut the light" She hissed towards where Leo should be as she knew it was not only the amount of blood she had taken. She heard the boys voice suddenly a lot closer and the smell of Zia's blood getting lesser she knew he was healing her. "I am fine" Tehuri replied shortly as the light made her grumpy. The only good thing out of all it was that her annoyance was so strong now, her bloodlust had disappeared. "Sheer awesomeness... annoyance you mean" She casted back towards the male among them. It left her rolling her eyes at his, probably not intended, pun about lightening the mood. "Well then allow me to darken it again" She replied as she felt Zia's arms around her. It made her close her eyes for a short moment as she could feel how weak her heart beat still was. "Don't worry about me, worry about yourself" She whispered back to the girl in her arms, while Viriu declared cocktails would be on him. Even with all the worrying going on it made her smile softly as she knew cocktails were her and Z's favorite drinks. "Z, we always get through things and have fun" She replied with a smile on her face. Nobody had to know about the guilt and disgust towards herself washed around inside of her. She met the cold stare of Viriu, wondering what the reason was to keep the three of them here, while the others had been send away. Probably because they don't trust the state I am in. She wasn't lying when she said she was fine, atleast when they meant her blood thrist. She was back in control over that now, Zia's sweet blood had settled her, even if someone would start bleeding right underneat her nose she would be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mason realizing she had no time to thank Viriu, turned towards the doors of the gym, thankful not to have heard her name called to stay. Though her sense of gratitude was lacking, she had become accustom to the sociable formalities shown by the student and staff. Funny that she would attend a school for the supernatural, and for the most part learn how to be a decent person. When she had arrived at the school, she had known about her powers, and for the most part harnessed them, the levitation abilities had been weaker, but age had strengthened her. She had never asked another student why they were sent here, but her reason was a darker one indeed.

Pushing open the door, she stood just outside the gym, thinking quietly to herself. All of these people had someone, someone they talked to or held some type of relationship, while she did not long for something so petty, it did leave something within her. Something empty. But to love was a weakness, learn it quickly,

Heading down the hall, her steps rapid and controlled, she just wanted to be alone. Though her face lay dull, she couldn't help but reach towards her pocket, to her knife. Cutting herself wasn't out of boredom, or depression, it wasn't to watch her wounds heal. It was to watch the blood, and remind herself, some part of her was a normal, human.

Christian watched the commotion constantly unfolding. With an irritated sigh, he began to finally acknowledge the importance of having friends. Shaking his head, he felt a distasteful sense for himself. He was just like Tehuri, so what if the same thing was to happen to him sooner or later?

Shaking off the terrible thought, Christian simply abandoned Hespera side, leaving to his room as the teacher instructed. Once in his room, he was going to make sure he unveiled his blood stash, and consumed some himself. He'd rather have a stash, than have to take it from anyone at the academy.

With a brief glance towards Ash and the other girls in the room, he exited the gymnasium, only to have himself settled leaning against the wall, just on the opposite side of the door. He wanted to make sure she was okay. If she wasn't, he would blame himself for not being there for his teammate, although, it would really be his fault for not checking up on all his teammates, which would be seen as a reason he doesn't associate himself with them.

Kinokira sighed, all the chaos and commotion had finally come to a stop. At this moment, she was emotionally exhausted, and ready to at least take a nap. 'Finally.. I never liked that game anyways. As long as everyone is safe, that's fine with me. I would join in for a nice cocktail, but, I don't drink.' She thought while slowly walking towards the door to exit the gym. All she could hear was her shoes lightly smacking against the flat floor. 'I did somewhat make an acquaintance. Her name was... Ami, right. Maybe I'll begin talking to her once classes start up.' Her ears were bent back in exhaustion, not even caring to look back to the gym at her team. The only thing she cared about was her bed at the moment, and dosing of to her favorite music. She grabbed her ear buds out of her pocket, along with her iPod, and started up iTunes. On her way to her room, she softly sang along to the music playing in her soft, dark red ears. "How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, I can sing you a song. But I don't think words can express your beauty." She kept the sound low so it wouldn't hurt her hearing.

Once she found her way to her room, she laid down on her bed with a sigh, allowing her iPod to play another song, and just rested on her spring filled mattress.

Hespera stayed in her, ready to strike, position until Viriu ordered everyone out. He said drinks, as long as they were cocktails, were on him. She sighed as she made her way to her room or, where she stored her things.

Doesn't he know? Alcohol impedes logic and makes you loose control over your emotions. Although it must be a tradition to drink when stressed here, since they always seem to want drinks after something stressful has happened.

She opened the door to her room which, was littered with clothes and feathers. She leaned her bow and arrows against the wall in one corner of her room. She didn't sleep here, no, she slept outside. She walked into the bathroom and splashed some water on her face. She was still unnerved by Tehuri drinking another students blood. It could have been her or, her. She looked in the mirror with a, curious expression as she realized she had worried about herself twice.

It could have been Felix.....

She smiled as she worried about another although, she had strange feeling when she did that. Was it worrying about another person? Or, was she actually falling for someone. She shook her head.

No, no I do not love anyone. I was merely worried about losing a fellow.....intellect.

She frowned, that statement didn't feel right to her.

I have had a long day, that's it. I need to uh, get some rest and I will feel better.

She couldn't let herself dwell on the confusing feelings. She might summon a pack of wolves to the school or something. She grabbed a little bottle of perfume and rubbed a little on her neck and wrists. The perfume had a subtle floral scent to it that, was only noticeable when close to her. She walked out of her bathroom and grabbed a blanket and put her coat on. Her coat was like her other clothes, different, it as black and had a large thick band of Grey/red fur on the collar and the cuffs. She left her room and made her way outside.

I just need to relax a bit. Maybe take nap, I am obviously not thinking straight.

She spotted a nice spot by a tree named Gog. She was still curious why tree called itself mountain but, she never asked. Even though it was snowy and cold, she was not bothered by it. She scanned the ground for a place where there was little snow. She put her blanket down next to the tree and plopped on the blanket. With the constant snowing she could only catch naps out side. She hated that but, she took every opportunity to spend some time outside.

"Anything exciting happen Gog?"

She listened as the tree told her that, nothing had really happened.

"Oh, well at least nothing bad happened."

She rolled onto her back and stared at the sky that was peaking out between Gog's branches. She wished the game was still on. She could be wading through a river looking for a flag or, deciphering the next riddle. She relaxed a little and slipped into a light sleep. Listening still, to her surroundings.

Mason closed her soor lightly, scanning her room. The walls were littere with posters of the world, landscapes, and then to the right a bulletin board of art. She drew portraits and scenic views, that were for the most part cheerful and average. She wasn't a dark or glum person. It was simply that she disliked expressing emotions to others. Her bed was covered with a light blue spread and a few pastel pillows she had used some extra money to purchase. The room was small and the colors gave it character.

Washing up in the bathroom, she removed her now sweaty clothes, revealing her scarred arms and legs, ever inch beyond her sleeve level either covered in a white line of a cut long past, while some areas were red and flustered.

Dousing herself with warm water, she washed up, putting on a dark green cotton dress, the sleeves just above her wrists, she could a see a few white scares peer out, but knew with alohol involved, no one would think twice. Black hair brushed to her ears, she lay back on the pastel bed, her knives placed in a belt sheath along her waist.

Alejandro scrambled to his feet once Viriu removed himself from atop him. He took a few deep breaths upon straightening himself, though he was visibly shaken. Responsibility fell upon him to guarantee that the students would not go out of control and endanger others, but he'd been the menace himself. He scolded himself inwardly and took hold of the scythe once more. Without a host to feed off of, any energy contained would quickly evaporate. With no power to wield, the weapon was more or less harmless, until it found something to absorb. The fact Tehuri's aura held such malice further inveigled the scythe, an unfortunate lining up of events to create such a scenario. Alejandro was simply glad the worst was over.

He glanced in the direction of Tehuri and Zia, looking pallid, but no longer enveloped in the darkness that had consumed him as well. Shame washed over him, guilty for being unable to help. He felt he failed them in that moment. He gave a sideways glance to Viriu and sighed. "Thank you, Viriu... I trust you will take care of this. I... I should be going." He did not feel fit to provide any instruction at that moment, preferring to leave it in the capable hands of Tapio. The mention of drinks seemed like a welcome remedy. He walked quickly to the exit, adjusting his glasses and holstering the scythe in the holder on his back, the mere sight sickening his stomach.

His steps echoed in the empty hallways, the winter a cold mistress to the academy. He glanced out upon the white landscape, suddenly realizing he left his book behind. 'I'll get it later, or perhaps a student will see it and bring it to me.' It wouldn't have been the first time a student knock on his office door to return an absentmindedly abandoned book. He opened the door to his office, a small space cluttered with only a work desk and a towering bookcase stocked with cultural relics from around the world. He rested the scythe against the side of the desk and sat down, rubbing his eyes in frustration and exhaustion. He was always worried for the well-being of the students, and it took a toll on him. He ran fingers through his hair, then glancing at his itinerary for the week. The silence was welcome for the moment.

A few minutes later, he emerged from his office, taking the short walk to his own quarters, separate from the students. Tossing his wrinkled shirt carelessly on the bed, he buttoned up a new shirt and tossed a blazer over it, draping his neck with a plaid scarf. The cold weather would do him some good, and distract him from the events earlier. He picked up a book from the small pile on his nightstand, home of the next batch of literature he'd plan to read. "Okay, Thoreau, you'll do for tonight." He stepped out and found the doors that led outside, the crisp evening air a welcome friend.

After watching Zia walk over and hug Tehuri, Leo stood surveying the room. The others were very tense at the sight of what had obviously happened and he couldn't blame them. It was a stressful scene and no one enjoyed when it played out. Thankfully everything had come to a sort of end and people seemed to regain control. Mr.Tapio was able to stop and help Mr.Santana until he was able to claim his infamous composure again. That damn scythe. Leo hated how such a thing could cause such evil. It basically forced Mr.Santana to do things he would never do on his own, he was too good of a man. Leo then directed his attention to the boy he shared an intimate moment with earlier, Felix. They both seemed fine now and after what had happened, the incident was in the back of Leo's mind but Felix made a speedy exit right before Mr.Tapio even commanded everyone to stay besides the three students but after his comment about the drinks. "Light boy? That's not the best super name I've been given but thank you, Mr.Tapio. I'll try to help you out with the payments at least." Even though Leo wouldn't drink alcohol at the bar, he would still go to spend time with everyone. It was custom for the students to go to the bar after the weekly game so why not? That's when Mr.Tapio commented about him, Zia, and Tehuri staying when the others were to leave. I guess he wants me here just in case but things seem to be fine now. Leo shrugged it off and decided to stay silent about the matter since a few students (Sky, Violette, and Ash. I believe) still lingered in the gymnasium. He then cut the immense light at Mr.Tapio's and Tehuri's command. "Sorry." He knew it bothered her but it had to be done. He watched as Tehuri rolled her eyes at him. "I know it's annoying but it's not like I did it for fun. No, it wasn't a light pun for once. I know you're thinking it but this time it really wasn't on purpose." Yeah he liked to make puns, they were funny to him but he bit his tongue from continuing.

Zia squeezed Tehuri tightly for a minute, smirking about her darkening mood comment. Typical Tehuri. Still ready to go at it after everything. Then again, it is Leo. They're born to annoy each other. It wasn't a bad thought, she loved her friend and enjoyed how her demeanor was unwavered after events such as these. She pulled back from her embrace and gave Tehuri a playfully sassy look, "I can worry about us both." Then smirked when Mr.Tapio mentioned drinks being on him, that meant it was party time. That smirk turned into a smile when Tehuri commented on their perseverance, only agreeing shortly with confidence, "Of course, always." Following Tehuri's stare, Zia gave a confused glare to Mr.Tapio. Why does he need to keep us? We're obviously fine. A bit worn but psh. "Ugh." She wasn't in the mood to stand and wait though, really she was too weak and tired to do so. A better idea to her was to rest now and get ready for fun later. She laid her head on Tehuri's shoulder and whined. "Mr.Tapioooo. Why do we have to stay when everyone gets to lay in their comfortable and warm beds? Everything is settled and fixed so we need to recover." She was doing it specifically to get on his nerves so they could be dismissed. The fact that she was tired was pretty darn overpowering so she closed her eyes as she laid on Tehuri's shoulder. It was surprisingly comfortable for them standing there, and she nuzzled her head against it more without thinking.

Aislinn stole a curious glance at the trio being asked to stay and pursed her lips. Despite her better judgment, she couldn't help but feel a pang of regret at not being asked to remain behind. Of course not, fool. You're useless here. With another wistful glance behind her, she flung her sweaty waves of purple out of her eyes and strode forcefully out of the rapidly emptying gymnasium. She winced. Her entire body was sore from exertion. Her injury hadn't yet healed properly. Beads of blood oozed out of her side and Ash cursed, fussing with the stained fabric as she walked out into the corridor. "What the hell is the point of having a healing ability if it doesn't actually heal anything?" She cursed again. Fatigue was pulling at her temper, leaving the young woman frowning as she limped along slowly.

Unwittingly, her mind drifted to Leo and the way his hands had felt on her skin. Rosy cheeks flushed at the reluctant memory. It had felt good.
Too good. She shook her head and sighed. Such thoughts were not to be dwelt upon. Instead, she turned her attention to the rest of her classmates. They were in various states of disarray themselves and she smiled. It gave her little comfort to know that she wasn't the only one who'd been screwed over. God, I just need a drink. Vodka? Maybe some Jaeger.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spied Christian. It'd been a while since she'd seen him around. Casually, she cracked a weary smile and waved. He didn't appear to be hurt.
Especially skilled, or especially lucky. Maybe both. She gave a wry smile at the thought. Somehow, she always seemed to end up bleeding and bruised after their group training sessions. Sometimes, it frustrated her beyond belief. Her own ability did her more harm than good. Getting beaten up by others simply didn't help. Aislinn scowled and mentally referred to herself as she'd done since she'd first experience the pain of her power: I'm such an evolutionary malfunction. God.

She continued walking, wincing as she made her way back to her room.

Violette heard Skygge begin to stir next to her, slowly awakening from his unconscious state. He glanced over at her with weary eyes, and thanked her softly. The French woman smiled back with a sympathetic look across her delicate face. She nodded curtly before turning her lilac eyes back to Tehuri and Zia. The situation seemed to be more under control.

"No need to thank me, monsieur." She murmured gently. Violette watched as the others began to leave the gym rapidly. They seemed to almost be eager to leave. She let out a small sigh, and suddenly chuckled quietly to herself.

"I need a cigarette..." The French woman whispered silently enough for Skygge to be unable to hear her.

"No team won the game. The conflict with Tehuri and Zia was too serious. Everything was called off, except for the drinks," She flashed him a mischievous smile, remembering him saying how much he had needed a drink. The French woman suddenly whipped around and turned her back to him. Her silky black hair swayed slightly from the quick movement.

"Hopefully I will see you later, no? Au revoir, Skygge..." She side glanced at him before striding out of the gym, and vanishing around the corner. Violette made her way towards her dorm. She stepped inside and gently closed the door behind her. A comfy bed sat in the corner of the room, covered in plush blankets and a few pillows. On the wall next to it, was a world map with Polaroid photos tacked into it. They seemed to be pictures of Paris and Violette's family. Her eyes settled on a certain photo nearest to her bed. She collapsed next to it, and reached a single hand out. Her fingertip brushed gently against the person standing next to herself in the picture. It seemed to be her father.

Violette smiled a bit. A longing look appeared on her face. The French woman slid back off the bed, and wandered over to the closet. In a hidden box in the back, she lifted the lid to reveal a pack of cigarettes and an old lighter. Words in French were written all over the labels on the cigarette package. She flicked open the tab and pulled out a white cigarette. With a snap of her wrist, Violette sparked the lighter and lit the end. She held it between her fingers, almost making the gesture look elegant. She took a deep exhale of the cigarette, the end beginning to glow a bright orange. Violette released her lips, and let out a small trail of smoke that drifted away into the air. Her muscles began to relax slowly, and she closed her eyes.

Stepping towards the opposite side of where she stood, the fair woman faced a window out looking the forest outside of the academy. Her delicate hands pushed opened the window. A breeze of cool air rushed in, blowing her hair around slightly. She pulled herself up onto the windowsill, and lay the curve of her back down onto the hard wood. The French woman took another puff of the cigarette and stared out towards the dark sky. She nestled her hand down beside herself, the cigarette's smoke being pulled away by the sudden rush of wind.

Soon enough, Violette found herself beginning to fall into a quiet sleep. The cigarette began to burn out from the cold wind slowly.

Mason who sat along the edge of her bed, stroked her black hair back in its light curls. Tired of being couped up or trapped around in the dreer, she skipped to the door, passig through it quickly, before locking it with a small key. With small heels on, she began her way down the long corridor and halls, coming to an exit. The air outside was brisk, her legs and neck quickly prickling with goose bumps. She should have brought a jacket or sweater. None the less she walked down the slim path, surrounded by mourning, bare trees. Her blue eyes scanned around, looking back to her steps, haulting at the sight of Mr. Santana.

"Bloody ---," she muttered softly, before adverting her path.

The snow covered grass crunched beneath his feet as Alejandro stepped onto the quad. His glance moved upward to the darkening evening sky, snowflakes making their slow commute to the ground below. He let out a sigh, the cold weather transforming his exhalation into steam. The cool air soothed his thoughts, at least for the moment. He couldn't dwell on the mistakes of his past if he wanted to continue being a mentor for the students.

The sound of a door opening behind him distracted him for a moment. He turned his face in time to catch Mason turning away fro his general direction. "Ah, Ms. Kele, a moment, if you would?" He spoke with practiced courtesy. He imagined the students preferred to avoid speaking with their mentors, having people their own age that they could associate with, but Alejandro could not imagine stopping himself from offering an apology after the day's events. He turned on his heels and approached her, tucking his book underneath his arm and adjusting his glasses.

"I simply wanted to offer my apologies, Ms. Kele, for my behavior earlier. Endangering a student is the last thing I ever wish to do, and yet..." He sighed once again, recalling the incident. "Regardless, I hope you continue to see me as a capable teacher and can trust me in the future. And is your arm feeling better?" He recalled the nasty cut she had suffered during the training session.

Mason who heled back her light shivers, stopped facing her teacher out of respect, nothing more. His appologies were relentless and she distasted it, but knew it was simply a gratuitous gester. Giving a light nod, she held her arm just the slightest bit closer, her arms already crossed. She cut was bandaged well, the swelling down.

"No need to apologize, I understand," she said in a whisper, the urg to avoid this contact a welt in her stomach. This evening would be a rather difficult one at the social gathering as it was.

At his comment about her arm, she tensed for only a minute, hoping he did not suspect the cause to be anything beyond accidental. "It is just fine," she said in a unspirited tone. Feeling her lungs brun against the cool air, she could feel her now red nose fall numb to the cold. What a bitter day, she thought to herself,

Christian watched blankly for a few moments, whilst the gym door continuously opened and closed, releasing more figures as time flew by. With somewhat of a disappointed sigh, he prepared himself to separate from the gym itself and finally head back to his room. Unsuspectedly, Aislinn then exited the gym doors, cracking a weary smile towards him. With both confusion and curiousity clouding his mentality, he waved slightly and slowly, before shifting his gaze elsewhere.

To him, she seemed to look somewhat sickly or ill in some type of way. Regardless if she was or wasn't, it wasn't his place to speak upon or address the matter in the slightest. With this knowledge, Christian then turned his back towards the silver, iron handled doors, heading out of the building at a slight stroll.

With multiple thoughts and scenarios running through his mind, Christian ventured onward, beginning to have his own craving for blood slowly unveil itself. With a forced cough, he hurried himself by picking up the pace, speedily heading towards his room before anything he were to regret happened.

After resting for a bit, Kinokira got up and looked at her iPod due to the silence, the music had stopped at least 5 minutes ago but she didn't notice. Her brow furrowed, and she groaned. "Damnit... It's dead." The iPod flopped on the bed when she threw it, and went to get a charger. During that time she hummed to herself, keeping the mood she had at bay from snapping. When stress is caused, it builds up in her mind. Although no one may know it, the stress tends to overwhelm her.

It's been a couple months since she was in a mental hospital. She sighed and repeated a simple thought in her head. 'I'm mentally stable, and I'm okay.' Those simple words ringed in her head, then stopped entirely when she breathed. Kinokira walked over to her bed to check her iPod. "Seven percent? Come on you can ch- and... I'm talking to myself again." Her palm landed on her forehead, not with enough force to sting but then again it hurt her for a second. Her hand stayed there for a couple seconds, then ripped away. The dark gray color of her walls shined to a grayish-blue as her red curtains laid open, showing the forest nearby and the snow on the ground.

She looked at her posters of bands from the metal genre, and the band members on some of them all stared back in a frozen gaze. "I wonder if I'll even be up to go to the bar." She sighed while standing in the middle of her room with her arms crossed, tail curled close to her body, and dark cat ears bent back. In that time, all she did was pace. It helped her clear her mind when her music wasn't available.

Skygge observed the French woman as she answered his question, answering the mischievous smile with one of his famous smiles. "Well thank god the drinks are still on" He spoke with a playful open tone to his voice. He watched her turn suddenly and gazed as she simply walked away, leaving him almost alone in the room. The state she left him in was weird and he had no idea if that had anything to do with him being unconscious or whether something else was going on. He shook his head as he pushed himself further, his feet slowly taking him out of the gym. Most of the hallways had been desolate as he made his way to his room. It was totally not what you expected from a rebel boy like him, except for a few sketches and pencils that lay around on the floor, it was quite clean and orderly. The walls were painted dark calming purple which contrasted with the deep black of his sheets and furniture. However it wasn't gonna be clean for long as he stripped out his clothes on the way to the shower, leaving a trail from the door, which he for once had locked, towards the bathroom. The wounds on his body were almost unnoticeable now, only some vague scar like lines, as he turned on the shower. He ran his hands through his dark unruly hair as he waited for the bathroom to fill with steam to indicate that the water was warm enough. Losing his last piece of clothing, his socks, he stepped underneath the hot streams, letting the clear water caress his body and wash away the sweat and dirt that game with the Capture the flag games. It was the start of the weekend and he was not one to call it an early night at all.

Felix nodded and left the room as there came no order for medics. He simply walked towards his room, not really being the talky social type as always. He was a good team player if he could simply do his own things, but he still had a hard time socializing with the others. Who would want to talk about books and literature for hours anyway? He didn't mind it that much too, thanks to the constant traveling in his childhood he was used to not having any close friends. It was even strange for him to be here now for over two years and actually having a place to call home. His room was more a library, every bit of free space was taking up by shelves with books or simply piles of them. It had a cozy feeling to him, and it had a calm serene effect on him. He took one of the latest works he was reading in, Shakespeare sonnets, and took his favorite spot in the window sill. From there he looked out of the snowy beauty of nature, smiling as he saw some people out there, before turning his hazel gaze towards the pages. He had a pillow in his back while he had pulled his legs up, resting the book against it. It was one of the most common ways to find him if you were ever searching for this boy. He only interrupted his reading for a moment to grab his phone and set an alarm. I am so gonna forget to go the bar again. He rolled his eyes, as usually he didn't feel like going to the social gathering yet mostly he was happy he came at the end of the night. The alarm was just so he would have a second thing to warn him for dinner as there was also an alarm system throughout the building. It was used in the morning to indicate breakfast, one for lunch and in the evening for dinner. However the students were pretty much free to choose themselves whether they would show up or not. Definitely on Friday night they had dinner in the bar, or pub, and it would start around 6 or 7 pm with serving simple food, like burgers and fries, and keep that going all through the night. Felix kinda did enjoy that as it made him think of the tavern and inns from the old days.

Viriu shook his head as Leonore kept on pressuring to help out with the payments. It was a very nice gesture and expected from the kind boy. "Leonore, I got it covered don't worry" He reassured the guy before looking to his side. The other teacher had taking his weapon back and though he said he was fine he still looked very much worn out. "No problem, and don't worry" His voice was resolute yet colourless as always. His cold eyes followed the other male till he had moved out of his sight and Zia called for his attention with the most annoying way of speaking his name she could possibly think of. "Yes indeed. You need to recover" He repeated her words, yet with a more accented tone to it. He blinked his eyes as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You will not have more than two alcoholic drinks. And miss Blackmore is gonna be the one I put in charge of that" His ice blue eyes moved to the black haired girl, whom was already winking playfully at her friend. "Let's just pretend I didn't notice that. In return Zia is gonna make sure you are back on your blood capsules, since this is unacceptable. I do admit I was at fault to and for that, I offer my apologies to Zia." And his eyes moved back to the blonde girl. I couldn't have know the smell of my blood would have pushed Tehuri that far, but I should not have left them. "I misjudged the situation and I put you at risk and I should not have done that" He was silent for a moment as his gaze moved over to the male in their middle. "Now because I know you two are besties and everything..." Damn that world sounded weird, let's never do that again, Tapio. It was hard for him to try and act like a real teacher with his real job in the back of his mind. Though he tried his hardest he really had a hard time opening himself up to others, and therefore often seemed to scare students away instead of giving them the feeling they could trust him. "Leonore is gonna keep an eye on the two of you. If you have more than two alcoholic drinks under the watchful eye of Tehuri, I give him permission to temporarily blind her for every sip you take, Zia. So the three of you are gonna be in this together" He let his eyes move over the three students, holding each of their eyes for a moment. He disliked doing this, but in this state he wanted to keep both girls as sober as he could, knowing that Tehuri would probably not drink more than Zia. He was sure they were gonna find a way out of this too, but with Leo, the goody two shoes, he just hoped that boy wouldn't go so quickly against the authority of a teacher. At least not without notifying him, cause in the end these two girls knew how to get away with a lot. "So did I make myself clear?" He asked as he took a step backwards to indicate they were free to go if they answered positively to the question. Without changing his position he waited for them to take their leave as he looked through the room. In the far corner he discovered a book, probably either from Mr. Santana or Felix and he gently picked it up. Santana, judging by the vague spark of energy that came from the object. He sighed as he turned back, ready to close the gym behind him and make his way over to the pub since it would be time for dinner in just a bit.

Tehuri waited patiently, okay maybe not so patiently, for Mr. Tapio to start talking after the sweet pressuring of Zia. The way he said recover made it pretty clear he was gonna try and restrain them again. Cocktail night and just two drinks for my girl? Really? She couldn't believe her ears as she looked toward her friend. That was so not gonna happen with her in charge as she gave her a playful wink. She couldn't be around Z the whole night, now could she? Of course the wink was seen and she shot her teacher a glare. The line between teachers and students was never that thick and there was a quite familiar way to address towards each other, here at Falador. At other schools you might not get away that easily with glaring at your 'superior', here it was quite a normal thing to do. Teachers did join them on games, Capture the Flag being only one of the many examples. Her train of thoughts about differences with normal academies and Falador was quickly intruded as Viriu started about the blood capsules and made a wave of guilt wash over her again. Ordering me back on my blood capsules, like I am a twelve year old? However he did have a very very valid point, attacking her best friend like that was unacceptable. Attacking anybody really. She was just a savaged beast and honestly it scared her how much her blood lust could control her. Yeah what is he still doing around? Her emerald gaze moved along with the ice cold stare towards Leo and her gaze wasn't that much friendlier. It wasn't that she disliked the guy, he even had quite decent looks, but he was just such a coward and always played so perfectly by the rules. He never missed a beat, always doing what the teachers asked of him, he was simply so dull and boring... and then there was his stupid annoying light. "Blind me?" She repeated as the words slowly sunk in through her little mental rant about the boy. Her eyes found Viriu again, but he held the title of most humourless guy and he certainly did not break that record with this being a joke this time. Of all the people Leo was gonna be their babysitter, the only one she could not blind with her shadows. Once again she glared at Viriu. Of course, that is the only reason. Well played, mister Tapio. She took a deep breath as she nodded and turned on her heels. "Let's go Z, time to figure out what to wear after getting some beauty sleep" She said, trying to sound as if the whole ordeal was nothing. Her slender hand moved quickly downwards to take the choker with her as she gave Leonore a quick look over as she got up. "Maybe there are other ways to distract him..." She said with a playful, slightly flirty tone to her voice as she made sure the words were just loud enough for Leo to hear. Opposites attracted right? Plus it would be a nice challenge to see if mister light had a... naughty side.

Someone walking on the snow....

Hespera opened her eyes slightly to see last few people leaving the gym. She had heard them walk on the snow and talking.

It has to be close to dinner time...and that means pub time...

She had been asleep for so long a fresh dusting of snow had fallen on her. She shook it off as she sat up. Looking towards the dorms she saw that Felix had returned. She found herself staring at the boy through the branches of the trees. She looked behind her as she heard noises come from the forest. She turned so she was facing the forest, it wasn't a human. No, it was an animal, wait, six animals. She realized she had pack of wolves approaching the school. She sighed as she realized what happened. She had called yet another animal or group of them to the school. She sighed as she walked towards the area the sounds were coming from. Sure enough there was a pack of wolves like she thought. She rubbed her forehead as she looked at the pack.

I better send them on their way.

She cupped her hands over her mouth and let out a low howl. The pack howled back and left. She was relived about that. She had a habit of calling animals in her sleep. It was only when she went to sleep with her emotions out of check. She still didn't fully understand this, it was only when she went to sleep with her emotions out of check. But, she didn't go to sleep tonight with her emotions out of check.

Or did I....

She turned back and looked at the window where Felix was sitting. She watched him with her green eyes moving around, as if examining him. Her skipped a little.

Am I not being honest with myself?

She decided the only way to settle this she made her way to the dorms.

I have to talk to him, gauge my emotions, and decide what is happening.

She quickly made her way to Felix's room and knocked on the door,

"Felix? Can borrow a book."

She decided to use the guise of something familiar, she would sometimes borrow books from him. She continued brushing snow off her as she waited for him to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back