• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fairy Tales and Modern Kids

Sleipnir

The Eight-Legged Norse Horse
I had an idea.

First, what I'll want from you as someone interested — Don't disappear between this thread and the actual RPG. If you show interest, I want you to be down for this idea like all those stupid FB posts say a girl or guy should be for their significant other. Ya feel me? I want to create a cohesive group that works together and is dedicated to one another. A group that won't just fall apart but works together to resolve problems and keeps the plot alive.

Anyway, the idea.

So, a group of kids from our world, right? Except they aren't. Due to a curse by a witch or warlock(not got that ironed out yet), they were sent into our world as babies of varying ages, all children of fairy tale characters(not always well-known ones either). A prophecy or something dictated they would kill the antagonist and naturally they tried to avert it. However, the antagonist didn't totally succeed because while they are chasing their evil goals, a circle of mages have been working to bring the children of the prophecy back.

On the summer solstice they succeed(because dates, why not?). These children are now tasked with fulfilling the prophecy and killing the antagonist, reversing the damage they have done along the journey. Each uncover abilities or talents related to their ancestry.

This sound totally nifty, and I'm will dedicate my self to this thing like you just handed me a promise ring. I am here if you follow through, and I will be heartbroken if you don't.

I'm down for this as well. Really fun premise. I assure you that I'll be seeing this through to the end, tired of topics collapsing for little to no reason as well.

Awesome! Then I will work on the thread today. So excited to see so many people jazzed about this! (I especially like the promise ring analogy!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back