• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The Silver Wolves

Kisanna smiled sitting up with massive bed head.”Morning I’m thirsty and I need to get ready for the day.”She says smiling.

Smiling back at her, he sat up and stretched. She looked really cute like this to him, bed head and all. "Want me to get you some blood orange juice? I'd need to head back to my house to get what I need, I just realized, but we can stop there on the way to the guild. By the way, think you might be able to take a job today, one where we don't have to travel too far or fight anything too dificult hopefully? Since we're a couple and both guildmates, it only makes sense that we go on a lot of missions together. No pressure if you think you still need to rest, though." Smiling, he got up the rest of the way and went downstairs, fetching her a glass of blood orange juice and setting it on the table for her.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna smiled and drank the orange juice as she looked at him before her lacrima crystal rang.”That’s probably lance.”She says sighing before going to answer it.She talked to him for a bit before she went back to Xavier,”I’m only allowed to go on mkssions that don’t involve fighting orders from the entire council.”She says sighing.

Xavier returned her smile as he sipped the tea he'd made right after getting Kisanna's juice ready, slowly waking all the way up, his energy levels peaking in order to allow him to better take on the day. When her lacrima crystal alerted her to being contacted, Xavier nodded at her in her understanding. When she came back, he'd drank the entirety of the very large glass of tea he'd had, and then another. Drinking fluids was doubly important to him after all, as a major portion of his magic came from the fluids in his body. Listening to her relay the orders Lance had given her, he nodded again, afterwards rubbing his chin in t hought. "I see... no problem, there's all sorts of things the townspeople need a wizard for that aren't dangerous in any way. Let's head to the guild and look for requests." Smiling, he took her hand and they traipsed through town and into the guild together.

As Xavier and Kisanna entered the guild hall together, a certain group of three couldn't help but notice that they'd entered holding hands. The guildmaster's daughter, always one to take an interest in relationships going on in the guild to a degree that some found rather intrusive, grinned knowingly at them. "Morning, lovebirds. I couldn't help but notice on my way back home last night that your lights weren't on as usual, Xavier. Should I take that to mean you spent the night at Kisanna's place, hmmm?" She grinned when she saw Xavier blush, knowing that meant she was right. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Don't get all excited though, we didn't... do anything, you know." She laughed. "Oh, I had a feeling you two wouldn't go that far... yet." She giggled, seeming to delight in embarrassing the pair as much as possible. Then, she switched gears all of a sudden. "You''re looking gorgeous this morning Kisanna. Glad to see you're doing better."
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna smiled kindly,”Thank you for the compliment.”She says smiling.Suddenly a cloud of dust could be seen heading towards the guild.

“KISANNA!”A woman’s voice shouts before the purple haired girl was suddenly whisked away from Xavier.Kisanna gasps as she was hugged by the most beautiful woman anybody could have seen.

“Oh hi Leon how are you today,lance actually sent you or did you escape?”She asks the woman who wasn’t a woman at all.

Vyra, as the Guild Master's daughter would have introduced herself as when Kisanna joins The Guild, smiling back at her sweetly. "My pleasure. You're such a sweetheart." Xander beamed a bright smile as he looked upon this adorable scene, until he felt such a strong magical energy followed by a strange dust cloud singing to enter the guild. At first, this put him on guard.

When he heard a woman's voice calling Kisanna's name, tone of voice seeming relieved to see her, his pens posture dissolved into your confusion. Xavier then found himself taken aback by the sheer beauty of this woman that had suddenly snatched Kisanna from his arms.

Xavier's confusion only deepened as he then heard Kisanna call this beautiful person Leon, a decidedly masculine name. Alone this to sink in for a few moments, Xavier then tentatively approached the reunited pair. "Hello Leon, I don't believe we've met. My name is Xavier. Kisanna and I are dating." He smiled at her, then smiled affectionately at Kisanna. He was very glad that she seemed to have yet another close person in her life. He was beginning to wonder just what the connection was with her and the council though, since so many people connected to it seemed to know her family.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Leon looked at Xavier and hugged Kisanna closer,”And how are you good for my little girl?”Leon asked as his womanly voice changed to a manly one.

“Leon your hurting me!”Kisanna says as the man looked and apologized.He made sure she was okay before Kisanna shrugged looking at Leon then Xavier.

“This is Leon Hatsumota he is seated on the council the spot below Lance.His seat number is 10 he is also one of the great wizard saints.”She explained as Leon turned back to his regular form a tall scary looking man that’s super buff.

Xavier was taken quite off guard by the sudden extreme deepening of Leon's voice, beginning to suspect there was magic behind his current appearance, and thus not sure quite yet how to answer him while he tried to collect himself in front of this very interesting and surprising man. He found himself flinching in empathy for Kisanna as he clearly accidentally crush her, about to speak up about it before Kisanna did herself.

Breathing a sigh of relief as he let her go, he nodded again towards Xavier and then locked eyes with Kisanna once more to listen to what she had to say.

His eyes widened, and then he bowed in great respect at the man's feat, which was even more fitting when Leon suddenly changed form in a way that was a much better match to the deep voice that had come from him earlier. He nodded to Kissana and stood, looking the man in the eyes wit ha sincere expression. 'It's an honor to meet you, Wizard saint. I am deeply fond of Kissana and I will do everything I can to make her happy, respect her wishes and protect her if need be." His gaze wandered toward Kisanna affectionately.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Leon laughed heartily before Kisanna punched him in the stomach causing the older man to fall over in pain.”Enough out of you Xavier stand up don’t mind Leon he is just crazy.”She says helping Xavier stand up as Leon pouted.

“Kisanna that’s so mean how could you hit me that hard.”He says pretending to cry as Kisanna turns and yells at him.”Oh shut up I didn’t hit you as hard as I could if I was at full strength if you don’t stop I’m calling Apple to come get you!”Kisanna shouts as Leon bowed to Kisanna,”Oh great queen please don’t get me in trouble with Apple.”Leon begs clearly afraid of the woman called Apple.

Leon's laugh prompted a look of utter confusion mixed with a bit of offense from Xavier. This guy was really a wizard saint? He didn't act like the others Xavier had met or heard about, at all, but being a Wizard saint meant he was very high in power. Xavier had simply been giving Leon the respect the Dragonslayer felt a Wizard Saint deserved, and he laughed in return? Xavier calmed, however, when Kissana jumped in to chastise the man, who to Xavier's further confusion seemed to react in a rather subservient and childish manner in response. He smiled as he let Kisanna help pull him up, and gave her a quick affectionate squeeze of the hand and turned once again toward Leon.

The scene before Xavier only continued to baffle him as it was made clear that Kisanna more or less had such a powerful man wrapepd around her finger. "Apple? Who's that?" Xavier asked her curiously.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“The first seat of the Council and another wizard saint that holds seat number 4.”Kisanna says as she sighed while Leon begged still.

“I won’t tell her if you behave.”Kisanna says as all the people who talked about her stared at her in disbelief.”How do you know so much about the council.”A girl asks when Leon stands and hugs Kisanna.”She is part of the council she is our little girl we trained her and she is part of our family.”He says smirking.

Xavier's eyes widened. It took a moment for him to realize that she knew at least three members of the Grand Magic Council personally. How? And why was Leon calling him her little girl? Xavi er found himself looking over his girlfriend with a newfound, deepened respect for her. He found himself smiling as he thought how amazing his first love was, and how lucky he felt to have her.

Ironically, it was one of the Mages who'd been gossipping behind Kisanna's back that prompted answers to the questions in Xavier's head that he'd been too stunned to ask himself. Leon's words made it all make sense, Xavier's eyes widening. He wondered if her mother had something to do with the council too... she'd tell him about her in time, he reminded himself, before he spoke up. "I see... it's funny that you raised her yet she seems to be the one in charge in your case," Xavier quipped, smirking at Leon.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Leon sighed,”She is strong okay and scary at times.”Leon says sighing and pouting as Kisanna looked at him.

Kisanna smiled at Xavier,”So you will learn more about me in time.”She says to Xavier

Xavier found himself chuckling a little. "She's certainly strong, but it looks like she's only scary if you do something she doesn't like," he quipped. Even though it felt odd that it was so easy to tease a Wizard Saint, and due to Xavier's sense of respect for them it felt a touch wrong, Leo was so teasable that it was difficult to resist.

Smiling back at her lovingly, Xavier said, "I'm looking forward to it." He reached out and ruffled her hair playfully. "So, you want to go find a job? I remember there was one about some magical artifacts one of the townspeople had that they wanted a wizard to figure out the uses of. Could be a fun and interesting time. Want to see if it's still there?" ANy excuse to spend more quality time with her was a good one as far as Xavier was concerned, and after the events of the day before he was honestly glad in part that she was disallowed to fight for a while; all the the more opportunity to spend time with her and relax together, he supposed, which was perfect in Xavier's book.

Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
“That is actually why I am here young man,Lance sent me to be Kisanna body guard until she is full recovered.”He says as Kisanna looked at him wide eyed.

“Lance says that since you pushed yourself to your limit you have to be guarded so you won’t do too much damage to yourself.”Leon explained when she sighs.”That’s what he told Xavier to do why do I need two guards?”

"Ah, so Lance is a worrywart. I guess I pegged him the type," Xavier said, shaking his head. He was about to try and reassure the man that he's enough of a bodyguard for now, before Kisanna brought it up.

Thinking about it for a moment, however, if her Father came back, Xaxier wasn't confident in being able to fend him off from her in her vulnerable state. A wizard saint, however, was definitely a safer bet. "I also sort of feel like he's being overprotective, Kisanna, but... well, I couldn't protect you if your father was to escape and come back, not until I train a lot more... maybe a Wizard Saint could. In that case, I guess you're coming with us too, Leon."
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
be more Nodding back at Leon, Xavier took Kisanna's hand, hoping to care her mind off of her annoyance toward Lance. "Let's get this job done, shouldn't be too difficult." Taking the notice he'd seen earlier from the board, he read it. "It looks like someone wants to take a look at an old family hierloom they found ,that they think might have some kind of magic on it. If we sense magic on it and it doesn't seem like benevolent magic, she wants us to take it and destroy it. Considering this object has been in the house for so long, I doubt it'll cause us too much trouble even if there is some sort of black magic to it. Let's go figure this out, babe," he said, smiling over at Kissana before beginning to lead the way out of the guild and toward the residential area. The closer they came to the house, though, the more he could feel a rather disconcerting magical energy. "I alr ady feel it... maybe this thing really is some kind of cursed object," he mused, wondering whether this really was going to be the minumum-danger job he thought it was. Either way, they were close to the guild in case they ran into trouble, at least.
(Sorry for taking so long to reply. Hope ya enjoy :3)
S Sally

Kisanna followed with Her hand in Xavier’s as Leon followed as well.They got closer to the house and she felt the presence of a dark magic.She smirked as Leon looked at the younger girl,”It’s cursed with strong magic.”She says smiling.
Leon looked towards the building as he smirked,”How strong?”He asks sighing wanting to know the level of danger.”As strong as me.”Kisanna says as Leon sighed.”Hun you know I only got this title because you didn’t want it what makes you think we will be able to fight off this magic?”Leon says.

As Kisanna and Leon bantered, Xavier begin to feel the power of the whatever they were dealing with here more and more every second. When Kisanna said it was as strong as her, he found himself sing along with Leon to be honest. On the other hand, Kisanna seemed to only the excited about this. Cuz if you're worried for her a little bit, though he certainly admired her brazenness on the other hand. Besides, this was a job he taken and he wasn't about to go back to the guild with his tail between his legs for the first time ever on the job that was supposed to be easy, no matter how difficult it turns out to be. He's opposed that stubborn streak was one of Kisanna's biggest similarities in a way. Smiling a bit, he turn to Leon and couldn't help but join in on the teasing.

"Come on Leon, I can feel that you're not much weaker than Kissana from your magic; I doubt Lance would send you to protect her if you didn't believe you could protect her from even her father. I know my magic isn't up to your level, but you don't see me shaking in my boots. Besides, I have a reputation for winning out againsthreats that no one thought I was going to be able to beat. So, between the three of us, we're going to complete this Mission. I'm not one to go back on my word, and taking a job is a promise to complete it in my book."

Soon, they had reached the house in question. knocking on the door, it was hurriedly answered by a shaking woman, clearly afraid. "Oh thank the heavens, you came just in time! Th-that amulet started.... talking! I-I think there's something- no, someone- in it! It keeps saying once it gets out i-it'll burn this town to the ground!" We'll take care of it for you, ma'am, tell me where it is, " Xavier said as c almly as he could "I-in the cellar, r-right down here. I-it should be lying in the middle of the floor somewhere." Nodding, Xavier looked over his two companions and led them down to the basement.

Once the trio had arrived, they saw that the peice of jewelry in question, a large, glowing, diamond-shaped red gam on a golden chain, was not merely lying on the floor, but wildly moving around on it, as if something inside was causing it to move. an angry, demonic voice echoed from it. " So close, yet so far! Must... burn... everything!" Standing tensely, Xavier slowly began to approach it. "seems like some sort of trapped fire elemental... thankfully, that means we have an advantage; surprisingly, me. we'll probabably need to use our powers to defeat it, though. First, we should get it out of here, though. Breaking it will probably set it free, and extinguishing it will destroy it forever. I've actually fought things like this before. All for bringing it to the outskirts of town near some water? Probably the best place to fight it."

Though he had been visibly nervous earlier, Xavier was channelling all his energy into the task at hand right now. Learning it was a fire spirit, with a natural weakness to water, helped, but he knew this wasn't going to be easy with how powerful this thing was.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna looked at Xavier and smiled,”I want him as a familiar.”She says clearly not afraid.Leon practically screamed when she said that.

“Are you crazy Kisa!”Leon shouts only angering the spirit as Kisannas eyes change as she glared at the amulet.The amulet seemed frightened of her glare,

“A beauty of destruction and blood,a queen of death I want you!”The amulet shouts as is floats over to Kisanna,

“Be my Master goddess I want to do your bidding!”It says as Kisanna smiled,”Why me?”She asks as the amulet spoke softly and calmly.

“You are the daughter of my goddess Kaisia the one whom controls blood the one that could bring salvation or destruction to this world.A dark magic user,you are my goddess Kisanna.”The amulet says

The look in Xavier’s eyes as Kissana told him she wanted this creature as a familiar could be described as a curious, almost questioning look at first, the boy wondering why she’d want a familiar that didn’t seem to want to listen to anyone, or do anything but kill anyone. followed by widened eyes as he looked between her and the amulet, ignoring Leon’s freakout as he realized that the amulet seemed to be afraid of her. It had stopped trying to assert itself, for one thing. What it did next was still wholly unexpected to Xavier, however.

The amulet’s subservient speech startled Xavier greatly. He found himself thinking as the amulet answered this question that he wasn’t sure Kisanna would ever stop being so full of surprises. Honestly, that was part of why he found himself falling for her, he thought.

Xavier looked between the amulet and Kisanna for a long while, then scratched the back of his head. “Well… the Djinn seems to be okay with it. I… still don’t trust it though. As long as it obeys you completely, I trust you to keep it. I’m afraid it has ulterior motives though… you better keep watch on it for a while. By the way, make sure to hide it from the Guildmaster. He won’t be happy to know you’ve decided to keep an artifact like this Though, as long as it’s not going to burn the town down now, I guess we can call this job done. You’re amazing, Kissana.” He found himself blushing and smiling, though he still glanced nervously over at the amulet every now and then. (apologies that took so long O.o, I always get back to my rps but it might take a bit :33333)
Sally_Love Sally_Love

(It’s alright.)

Kisanna smiles at Xavier,”I know it won’t betray me.”She says going and kissing him.She took the amulet and made the dijin silent.”Also Master won’t know okay I promise.”

Xavier nods at her, deciding to take her word for it but still looking quite worried about her. The kiss stole away all of his doubt, however, with its sheer unexpected nature. He closed his eyes and found himself smiling against her lips for a moment. As she pulled back and took the amulet, Xavier gave it one last wary glance before he smiled slightly and nodded. "Okay. I trust you, Kissana. Let's head back and say we destroyed it. Good work, baby." Not able to resist, he kissed her again with a smile for a job well done. She really was amazing, he found himself thinking. He felt like one lucky boy to be with her.

As they left the house behind, Xavier found the now cowering owner of it just outside behind some bushes peering in and gently told her that the amulet was taken care of. "Oh, thank you!" She said. "I hope the reward is enough for you all. Also, if you ever need to, you're welcome to stay at my place anytime!" "Thank you, we'll consider it,'" Xavier said as he moved back over to Kissana's side and took her hand. "Aww, are you two dating?" The woman asked. "You look sop adorable together." A slight blushed to his cheeks, Xaiver simply nodded and said "thank you."

With that, he headed back to the guild, hand-in-hand with Kissana and more or less ignoring Leon's existence. The way he walked in tipped his guildmates off. 'You did it, huh?" The guildmaster's daughter asked. "Yep. It was all thanks to Kisanna." He smiled at her for a moment after saying that.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
Kiss Ana smiled and nodded.”it was because of Xavier’s quick thinking that I was able to get it done so quick.”She says as Leon went to get something strong to drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back