• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The Silver Wolves

The guildmaster was relieved to learn that the man was simply there to check on Kisanna. He'd been worried since the council usually came by the guild for less pleasant and caring reasons than he had come, oftentimes over an incident one of the S Classers caused by being too reckless on a mission. Peeking in at the conversation happening in the infirmary, he smiled before walking off back to his business.

Xavier's eyes shot wide open as Kisanna made it very clear that she recognized the man then standing before the pair. Xavier visibly relaxed when Lance showed with his heartfelt words that he cared very deeply for Kisanna, something Xavier had in common with him, which allowed the boy to keep his guard down and relax with a smile as the man checked up on her.

Xavier nodded in understanding as Kisanna made things crystal clear. He smiled and gave a grateful look and nod to Lance for coming all the way out here for her. Xavier was glad Kisanna had a great friend in Lance. However, Xavier's expressioned darkened moments after Lance's did, as he confirmed what Xavier had been fearing yesterday. Her spirits had been worried about her too, he'd noticed, and apparently for good reason. However, Xavier was definitely very glad to hear that Kisanna's father had been caught, finally. When Lance turned to him and spoke, he blushed a bit at being called her boyfriend, their love having developed so quickly that he hadn't really thought of himself as her boyfriend yet but thinking about it he certainly was, especially after last night. Xavier nodded at Lance, a determined look on his face as he took Kisanna's hand and looked into her eyes affectionately for a moment.

'I promise I'll keep close watch over her until she recovers. I'm grateful you came all the way out here for her by the way, I'm glad to learn she has such a supportive and caring friend. one in the council no less. Thank you. And you hear that Kisanna? I think this means we've earned our reward for that job after all. Not to mention, we won't have to worry about him now." He squeezed her hand gently and affectionately, smiling as he looked her in the eyes.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
Kisanna smiles at Xavier before she turned to look at Lance.”How’s mom?”She asks when Lance sighed.”Your mother is stable she is in a healing lacrima and we have people watching and keeping her status updated every day.”Lance says leaning back when Kisanna nods.

She looked at Xavier,”Lance isn’t just a friend he is family I have known him since I was little and well he has always been the man to keep an eye on my magic.”She explains when lance looks at Xavier.

“I practically raised her while her father was running from the law and her mother is healing.”Lance says sighing when he looks at the pitcher of juice.Kisanna goes and takes a cup filling it before she drank the cup quickly.

“I will send for some treatments for you Kisanna I’m sure the rest of the council will be glad to hear you are still doing well.”Lance says smiling at her as she got another cup ready for Xavier.

Smiling back at her, Xavier then looked with her toward Lance, his eyes widening at her question. Xavier had not thought to ask about her mom, having seen the topic as insensitive due to the fact that she'd never mentioned her mother around him until now. It seems as though she was hurt very seriously, and it sounded like she's needed a long time to heal and will continue to need more time for a while. Xavier refrained from prying further for now, though, deciding that it was something better to ask her later, at a time when the two of them could be alone. Of course, stars above permitting, he would love to meet her mother. After all, it seemed only good boyfriend etiquette to meet his girlfriend's family as soon as possible. He'd have to tell her about his own parental situation soon as well, wince it was only fair. Like most dragonslayers, he was raised by a Water Dragon who suddenly disappeared not too long ago.

Xavier then found himself thankfully pulled out of his troubling thoughts by Kisanna speaking directly to him. He nodded in understanding, smiling slightly, then looked to Lance, his smile only widening as the Councilman elaborated on all that he'd done for Kisanna throughout her life.

"You're a great person, Lance. I greatly respect you. I was raised by a kind person myself... well, a Dragon." He chuckled a bit, before his gaze turned wistful for a moment. "Not sure where she is now, though... anyway, I promise that when you're away, I'll take of her to the best of my ability. Kisanna's really special to me." There was a fierce determination in his eyes as he said this, with a glint of affection as well as a deepening red splashed across his cheeks. Xavier looked at her in surprise at first as she drank her juice so fast. He then realized with how long she'd been passed out or sleeping over teh past day, she of course would be very thirsty.

Xavier smiled at Lance, and then at Kisanna as she handed him the cup, nodding gratefully and affectionately stroking her hair with the other hand before taking a sip. Then, turning to Lance, he asked a question with a hopeful look on his face.

"Is there any way I could help her with the health concerns about her magic, Lance? Maybe something you could teach me to do for her? When I saw what that fight with her father did to her..." He shook his head, a sad and afraid look in his eyes for a moment, before that hopeful look returned.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“After she fights be it a minor fight or a big one make sure to have blood orange juice and something to eat for her it will give her energy.”Lance says sighing before standing.”I must get back.Take care Kisa and Xavier.”Lance says walking off.

Kisanna watched him leave before she turned bright red,”He said you were my boyfriend.”She says blushing wildly.She stood and looked away from Xavier,”Why would he say that I mean you probably only like me as a friend and nothing more right?”She asks him with a serious voice.

Xavier nodded, his eyes lighting up a bit in curiosity as he learned that the blood orange juice wasn't just something she liked to drink, but also gave her energy. "Thank you, I'll certainly keep it in mind." "Take care Lance!" Xavier called after him.

"Y-yeah, he did," Xavier affirmed, blushing just about as much as Kisanna was. His eyes then widened at her sudden response, his body all but lifting itself off the bed as he stepped toward her, cupping her chin in one hand to turn her face toward him gently, the other hand slowly coming to rest on her lower back. "No, Kisanna... I really like you..." his eyes showed a deep, loving affection that made his words louder and clearer. Before he knew it, he was leaning in to kiss her.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Lisa a blushed a deep shade of red as he suddenly confessed and his lips were so close to hers.She blushed as Hiza appeared and pushed Xavier forward so the two kissed.Her eyes widened as their lips collided.

Kisanna blushed even more as she returned his kiss before she moved away.”My first kiss was taken by my first crush.”She whispers looking at him her face was redder than her drink.She smiled at him,”So you like me?”She questions with a smile before her body tenses up and she squeezes his arm tightly but not too tight.

Xavier continued to hean in slowly, only to suddenly feel the aura of Kisanna's magic and feel a push from behind, his eyes wide with surprise too at first before he closed them and kissed her more deeply, on his own this time. His heart raced, time seeming to come to a blissful stop as she kissed him back.

Xavier smiled at Kisanna, deeply admiring her cute expression as he took her in. His eyes then widened as she said he was his first crush. 'You're my first too, Kisanna..." he whispered back sweetly. He smiled at her words and stroked her hair. "Yes, Kisanna... do I have to kiss you again to prove it?' He said teasingly, before she tensed up. "A-are you okay? What's wrong?" He said, his tone deeply worried for her.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
Kisanna didn’t want to worry him as she tried smiling as best she could to hide her pain.It was an effect of using too much of her magic.Her body was trembling as she held onto him,”Sorry Xavier it’s just an after effect of my magic.I am fine.”She says trying to hide the pain laced into her voice.

Kisanna let go of his arm a couple minutes later before she took a deep breath and looked at him.”Don’t worry Xavier it happens every time I use too much magic.It should stop after a week or two.”Kisanna says looking at him.She sighed sitting him down,”Actually this time I fear it may last a month.”She says tensing up again and gripping the bed frame bending it.

Xavier still met her eyes with a deep look of worry even as she smiled, clearly seeing that she was still in pain. He held her steady with a hand behind her back as he listened to her explanation, letting out a sigh> "You don't need to apologize, Kisanna... you have no control over this pain. Though I do ask that you be more careful in the future when a fight breaks out. Remember, you've got guildmates you will fight by yourside, and now a boyfriend who'll protect you." He took her hand. "You don't have to push yourself to hard."

Xavier nodded at her words, though there was still a hint of worry in his gaze, Sitting down beside her, he squeezed her hand. "Do you need to rest some more? I will stay with you as long as you need. I could also fetch you something to eat. Either way, it's clear you should rest today."
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna breathed heavy as she looked at him,”Yes but we should get to my home.”She says.”My bed is so much more comfortable than this one.”Kisanna says smiling at him.

“I also have the food that will help me there.”She says listening to his concerns about her fighting.she sighed standing up,”Also you don’t have to worry about my fighting I only use the extreame methods when I know the situation needs it.”She says taking a deep breath.

Looking concernedly into her eyes as she breathed heavily, he nodded, glad to help her get to a comfier place for her while she rested. Besides, some quality alone time with her after confessing sounded perfect. He wanted to learn all about her, and this would be the perfect opportunity, as well as to make the learning a mutual experience for her. "Alright, lead the way then. If walking is painful, I could carry you though, as long as you give me directions." He smiled at her lovingly after saying these things.

"Ah, good," he responded with relief as she said her house had food that would help her to recover. Xavier then nodded as she reassured him. "I'm glad then. So far though, I've only seen you fight when the situation needs it. ANyway, let's get going." Xavier let the guild master know that he was going to go to Kisanna's place for the day and would resume taking jobs once she was healthy. The guild master smiled and thanked him for the heads up, also taking the opportunity to tease him a little. "alright, just don't take advantage of having her alone like that." Xavier blushed bright red. "I'd never..." The guild master chuckled. "I know, I'm just yanking your chain boy. It's not my fault you're so easy to fluster. Either way, I'm happy for you two. Get well soon, Kisanna." The guild master smiled a kind smile as he watched the two of them leave.

Xavier took Kisanna's hand and walked back there with her, hooisting her up into a bridal carry and carrying her the rest of the way if she showed signs of pain from walking.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna blushed as he lifted her up but she relaxed in his arms telling him where to go.Her apartment was large and well furnished,she had her own bedroom off to the side.She had Xavier put her down as she goes to the kitchen to find food.

Kisanna grabbed some things out of her fridge and began to cook skillfully for the two of them.Once she finished she smiled at him,”I have blood orange juice in the fridge can you grab it for me.

Xavier smiled, gazing lovingly into Kisanna's eyes after picking her up, blushing a little himself. Once she'd gotten comfortable and given him directions, it was only a matter of t ime before they arrived at the place. He was impressed with the size and decor of the place as he took his first look around. As she went straight for the kitchen the moment he put her down, his stomach grumbled, making him blush as he then continued to take the place in, waiting for his meal.

As she began to cook, he felt more and more hungry by the moment. She was an amazing cook, that much was very clear indeed. When she was done, he moved to sit at the table, face lighting up in response to the delicious smell and look of what she'd prepared, before he nodded at her request and grabbed her a glass of blood orange juice, getting some for himself as well. Setting the glasses down carefully at each of their places on the table, he playfully kissed her cheek before sitting down. "Thank you for the food, Kisanna, it look delicious." With that, he began to dig in, clearly enjoying each and every bite starting with the very first one.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna smiles at him,”I hope it’s good.”She says smiling as she takes a bite.The color in her face got better as she continued eating.She finished her food not long after as she watched Xavier enjoy it.Sipping her juice she felt relieved to be back at home.

“I’m sorry Xavier for not telling you before about the after effects of my magic.”She says looking away from him.She felt ashamed of her magic and has always been the magic she has she considers a curse.

"It's amazing," Xavier said, continuing to dig in right after the words were spoken which hopefully ensured they really hit home. He felt lucky to be in a relationship with such a great cook. There were a lot of reason he felt lucky to be with her though, that being just another to add to the list.

After they were done, her apology prompted a smile and a light shake of the head as Xavier stood up and stroked her hair. "It's okay, Kisanna. Honestly, if you'd told me... I might not have let you fight him. You deserved that fight after all he did to you and your mom, I realize, and not only that but it seemed like he was too much for my friends and I to handle. You were probably the only one there who could. I'll get stronger, but for now it looks like only you'll be able to handle a few of the threats thrown our away, as much as I don't like the idea of you exhausting yourself like that. Besides, Lance told me what I can do to help you recover, and y ou look a lot better already. You think you still need to rest for today? I'll stay with you just like before."

His hand ran through her hair affectionately whilst he looked into her eyes with affection.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
Kisanna smiles lovingly at him,”You are right.”She simply said smiling at him.She stood to clean the plates and do the dishes.She put the dishes in the sink when she turned on the water.

Humming a cute song while she cleaned up she yawned slightly.Finishing up cleaning she turned to look at Xavier.”So what do we do now?”She asks sitting on the counter.

Xavier smiles back. He was about to offer to do the dishes himself but, maybe next time. After all, she definitely needed to rest as much as she could today, most likely.

Xavier contended himself to listening to Kisanna's cute humming while he watched her work. She was mesmerizing, even doing such a simple, every day thing. At her question, he approached her and took her hand in his again. "Well, you sound tired. Want me to take you to your room for a nap? I think I could use one too." He smiled, and kissed her softly for a moment.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna blushed and nodded,Its down the hall to the left last door.”She says smiling holding his hand.She felt happy that he was around.

Xavier brought out her girly side as well,he was just the perfect man to her.She loved his blue hair and how he could turn his body to water she had watched his fights for so long.And now he was hers and she was determined to keep him.

Xavier nodded at her answer, his face alight with a similar joy tinged with a similar redness on his own cheeks before he gently lifted her off the counter, carrying her to her room. Kisanna's presence made him just as happy as he could tell he made her when they were together. He found himself feeling especially blessed that she was his girlfriend now as they made thier way up to her room.

Xavier found himself remembering, as he gently laid her down on the bed adn climbed in beside her, wrapping her in his embrace, the many times he remembered her watching his battles. There was a particular memory that made him smile: during the grand magic games, right after defeating an opponent, he remembered looking into the stands over at his guildmates and seeing a rather affectionate look in her eyes, as well as noting in that moment how beautiful she was. His own crush on her had developed over t ime, and he honestly didn't realize it until yesterday morning. Now they were together... it was amazing to him how that worked out.

As they two of them got comfy, he spoke up softly. 'Kisanna, I'm curious about something. You've had a crush on me for a while, haven't you? I remember quite a few times I caught you staring while I fought. I apologize I didn't return your feelings sooner..." he planted a kiss on the top of her head affectionately as he finsihed settling in behind her, stroking her hair softly to help lull her into a peaceful sleep.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna smiled falling asleep gently next to him.She had a small smile on her face as she slept.She held his hand as the two laid next to each other.

Kisanna dreamt of lots of things but once Dream caused her to be scared.She whimpered as she dreamt.Small tears formed in her eyes before she jumped awake,”Mama!”She shouts.

Xavier enjoyed the moment deeply as he laid there, feeling the warmth of Kisanna's hand and body, the sound of her slowing, gentle breath and the sligjt movement of hrr body with each one, everything he could soak up about her. Soon, the resounding peace lying with her brought him lulled him into a deep, peaceful sleep in which he found himself dreaming of a future with her. Aquila, the water dragoness that raised him, was also there, providing a rather wistful quality to the dream.

Then suddenly, Kisanna's sudden movement began to stir from his slumber, her pained cry for her mother causing his eyes to open wide. Sitting up with her, he sloely and gently took her hsnd, whispering softly to her. "A nightmare?" he asked, his tone frought with empathy and concern. "She's safe with the council, Kisanna," he said in an attempt to reassure her, going off of what Lance said to her earlier about her mother. He gently wrapped his arms around her to help her calm down.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“I was just remembering. What happened sorry to wake you.”She says sadly.She laid back down snuggling closer to him she sighed relaxing.

She smiled at him as she got comfortable again.”I will explain what happened at a later time for now I am tired.”She says smiling.

Xavier nodded in understanding, unable to help but smile with her in response to her reassuring words, relaxing once more with her.

"Alright, take your time Kisanna, you don't have to rush it." He kissed her forehead and let her fall back asleep, Xavier doing the same. He would wake up when he felt her start to stair or he was woken some other way, aprt of him vigilant now that she'd woken up with a nightmare.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna rested the rest of the night peacefully.She slept until 12 the following day.(Sorry for the short reply I am out with the family.$

(All gud, family's important ^^)

As he felt Kisanna storring, Xavier smiled. Good morning, babe" he said, grinning as he called her that affectionate nickname. He'd longed for someone he could wake up t like this for so long. In truth, though, he'd been awake for a while today, lying beside her contendly as she slept, taking in everything about the moment. "How're you feeling this morning?" He asked sweetly, hoping she was in less pain than she'd been in the day before.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back