• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The Silver Wolves

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
It was your average morning in the Silver Wolves guildhall so far. After having gone for his usual morning swim, Xavier was lounging at his usual table near the request board, a trademark small smile adorning his face as he casually sipped from a rather large mug of tea, watching the other guild members stream in and go about their business. Drops of water still clung to his hair and skin, but they were gradually being absorbed by it at a rate most would find abnormal. It was one of the advantages of being a Water Dragonslayer, especially because of every drop of that water contributed to replenishing his magic.

He considered taking a job today, but his usual partners were already out on one. Perhaps he'd ask someone new to accompany him this time? He began to search the gathering crowd for candidates as the guild's resident waitress came by and refilled his tea, leaving the pot at the table because she knew that Xavier would be drinking it all in a matter of minutes.

Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna walked in as she dodged the people walking out going on a mission.She was quiet and kept to herself all the time.She didn’t really mingle with people as she goes to the counter.”Can I have a pitcher of the blood orange juice please.”She asked in a small tone.

Her long purple hair shone slightly in the morning light.She glanced at Xavier who sat next to her,she chuckled slightly.”You have a small feather in your hair.”She says before gently removing it from his bangs.The waitress hands her the pitcher of red orange juice as she went to sit down alone.Other guild members laughed as they looked at her,”Why would the master let somebody who probably doesn’t even have magic join the guild.I don’t feel any magic pressure from her at all.”A girl says laughing with her friends and team members.

Spotting Kisanna, he smiled a bit. They hadn't talked much before, if mostly because she seemed to keep to herself, but he found himself curious about her indeed ever since he'd first seen her around and introduced himself as he always did to new members. His interest was then piqued more than ever as, as she passed him, she chuckled and plucked a feather from his hair that he hadn't noticed was there. "Ah, I hadn't seen that, thanks." His cheeks reddened a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

He found his gaze wandering over to her once more as she said a short ways away from him. He was debating moving to sit by her, wondering if she'd be okay with it, when he couldn't help but overhear giggling and hushed whispering nearby. Looking over at the gossiping group of Wizards, he then noticed them glancing over at Kisanna. Sighing, he shook his head, stood and glared down the group. "Hey! Not cool, guys. Leave her be." The group then quieted down out of respect for Xavier, him being an S Class Wizard, though they all shot glares at him, and one girl rolled her eyes at him. Ignoring them, he then went over to Kisanna slowly, waving to her. "Hey, don't let people like that bother you," he said softly. 'If they keep it up, though, lemme know. Anyway, mind if I sit here?"
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
“Trust me I don’t let their whispers bother me I never have.”Kisanna says as she sipped her juice.She looked up at Xavier as the seat across from her moved out as if something had pulled it out.She nodded for him to sit,”So Xavier the famous S class mage why are you gracing me with your presence?”She says smiling.

Kisanna had a strange aura around her but it always was unnoticed.She smiled at him,”Also don’t worry about what people say or think about me.I only use my magic when I need to so people think I’m magicless but I’m not.”Kisanna says sipping her drink again.

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon

Last edited:
"Good," he replied, grinning and nodding before sitting down next to her in response to her invitation to. He chuckled at her introduction. "Pfft, S Class is just a title. Sure, I throw it's weight around a little bit to teach people some respect, but the way I see it, I'm not any better than anyone else. I was just wondering if you might wanna join me for a job."

Smiling back at her, he then listened to her response and found his expression becoming neutral again, taking another sip of his tea. "I see. Interesting you can turn your magic off like that, Dragonslayer magic certainly works a bit differently. As an aside though, I'm just the kind of guy that doesn't let disrespect happen. We're all comrades here, they've got no right to talk about you like that regardless."
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
“Sure I can go on a mission with you.”Kisanna says smiling at him as her pitcher was empty.She smiled at him,”What mission do you have in mind?”She asks politely.

Kisanna looked at him with a smile,she wasn’t used to being around somebody but she had a good feeling that Xavier wouldn’t betray her like others have.She watched him before she looked away noticing she was staring too much.A small blush formed on her cheeks.

A grin lit up Xavier's face at her answer, his deep ocean-blue eyes shining with gratitude. He honestly hadn't expected her to agree so readily, given that she was so shy. Xavier then took another sip of tea before leisurely leaning back on the bench, crossing one leg over the other as he answered. "Well... there were reports of a rogue wizard committing a string of crimes in the next town over. All they know about them is that they use some kind of shadow magic, wear a cloak, robe and mask at all times, and they've been spotted at the scene of several thefts, assaults and even one murder. I can't let this kind of thing happen. It'll be a tough one though; he'd be pretty powerful not to be caught yet. you game?"

Xavier returned her smile, and couldn't help but note that she was quite beautiful to him. He only realized they'd been looking straight into each other's eyes for a few moments when Kisanna looked away, a blush clearly visible to him on the cheek that wasn't shrouded by her hair. He found himself smiling a bit more, as he went back to drinking his tea. She was really cute, and seemed that she might be into him. Maybe this was his lucky day.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“Wait did you say he used shadow magic?”She asks as her blush fades.Her eyes wide as she stood going to the request board and finding the one he was talking about.She brought it over to him,”I thought so.”She says.

A sudden dark magic pressure and aura filled the room.Nobody could pin point the mage that the dark magic pressure belong to as it suddenly disappeared.Kisanna took a deep breath before she realized she let her magic pressure out in front of Xavier,”Oh god I’m sorry.”She says leaving the paper there before she ran out of the guild.

Xavier tilted his head to the side in response to her unexpected question. "Yeah, why do you-" before he could say the word 'ask', she answered his question, albeit vaguely. His eyes widened, a look of pure confusion on his face. "wait, do you know this person?"

That very moment, he went on high alert, as did many of the guild members. "This aura... what.... his eyes widened, before he found himself satring at her in perplexion, with a bit of suspicion. Her apology left eveyr guild member who'd overheard, as well as Xavier himself of course, stunned still for a few moments. 'I'm going to look for her. Be right back." A few of the other guild members, notably his best friends within the guild, wanted to say something to stop him. None of them ultimately said a word, though, as they all remembered in that moment that there simply was no stopping him when he acted out of conviction. He ran out of the guild, looking out for any sign of her.

So many questions were going through his mind at once. Could she possibly be the one the job flyer talked about? Could she know who it is, perhaps be related to them in some way? She didn't seem like the type to do the kinds of things that criminal was convicted of. Even if she had, Xavier had a feeling that she'd have a very good reason for that. Either way, he couldn't ignore a member of the guild being upset regardless, and if Xavier had any way at all of helping her, he was dead set on finding her and doing so.

"Kisanna!" He called out to her a few times while sprinting through town, looking this way and that for her. It began to rain slightly, which energized his search further. There was clear and genuine worry etched within his voice.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna ran through the street before she stopped,she was outside of her home.She walked in as she began packing her things.She took her stuff and was going to leave,she began to head to the train station before she stopped staring at Xavier.She turned to head a different way with her things when her suitcase breaks.

“Crap.”Kisanna says as she hurriedly began to pack her things again.She got soaked from the rain closing her suitcase as it started to pour.She began to head away again.

When he saw her, he couldn't help but stop and gaze just as intensely back at her. She was carrying a hastily-packed suitcase. Was she fleeing town?!

Only when she moved did he remember he'd been trying to catch up to her. He bolted after her, using the moments she took to close her suitcase to close in very closely behind her.Kisanna please, I just need to talk! I'm not going to turn you into the guild or aanything! I want to help you, and I don't want to have to resort to using magic!" Kisanna likely knew that the rain increased his chances of being able to catch her. The tone in his voice was genuinely kind and understanding; he meant no ill will at all, just wanted to get to the bottom of this, and ensure Kisanna doesn't have to run away, if at all possible.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“You don’t under stand that man is searching for me and he won’t stop till he finds me.To keep people safe I must leave.”She says sighing as she looked at Xavier.Her hair was a deeper shade of purple because of the rain as her clothes were soaked.

“To keep you safe I have to go.”She says turning to continue running away when she looks up stopping.She turned to him,”Sorry But we won’t be able to go on that mission with you.”She says smiling.

Xavier found himself freezing in his tracks as she told him that the shadow mage they'd been seeking was looking for her. His eyes met hers, displaying deep empathy mixed with determination. Funnily enough, now that she'd told him this it only made him more determined not to let her leave. A girl with such a kind soul deserved protection from the Guild in his eyes, and he knew the Guildmaster and most of the other S-Class mages would agree.

As she finished and smiled back at him, Xavier shook his head. "I may not know what he's capable of quite yet, but I doubt he's too strong for Silver Wolves. We've defeated entire dark guilds, and threats even worse than them. We can handle one powerful shadow user, I'm sure. Besides, from how your aura felt earlier, seems like we've got one of our own. I appreciate you trying to protect us, but it's clear you're the one in need of protection right now."

In a swift motion, his right arm turned to water, lashed out like a whip and wrapped itself around the handle of Kisanna's suitcase. "I'll carry your stuff. Let's get you back to the guild and dry you off, alright? Please? I won't let you sacrifice yourself for a group of people you barely know."
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“One more thing before we go back.That man who is after me is a Z class mage.”Kisanna says sighing as she looked at him.She let him take her suitcase as she walked next to him.”He is my father.”Kisanna says looking at the ground.

She felt ashamed that her father was a criminal,she was ashamed that she didn’t tell anybody till now.Her father was a murder and criminal and she wanted nothing to do with him but he has always searched for her.She bit her lip as the rain seemed to slow down and turn black around them as she looked at the ground.

His eyes widened a bit at the phrase Z-class mage, nodding in understanding. Looks like he'd have to see if he can enlist the rest of the S-class, at least, for this kind of mission. Maybe he could even convince thier own Z-class wizard, that is if she came back to the guild in time to do so. Or maybe it would be best to wait for him? No, he'd endanger the city. Deciding to leave those dilemmas for after he'd brought Kisanna back, he retracted his arm which then materialized in its natural form, holding her suitcase firmly. Hearing that the man was both her father and a criminal caused his eyes to moisten out of empathy for her situation.

Seeing her magic affect the rain then prompted him to act. "come on, Kisanna." He offered her his hand, and whether she took it or not, he ensured she made it back to the guild hall with him. Handing her suitcase to her, he said he'd be right back with towels before quickly heading into a nearby room. When he opened the door, it was clear that the room was a pool area, complete with a decently sized swimming pool and a hottub. He was only there for a few moments before he returned with some towels and handed one to her. "This'll do for now, but I suggest you get home and take a shower soon. If you've got any ideas about leaving again, by the way, I've got an S Class friend who can track you down instantly with his magic." It wasn't long before the guild master walked in, asking what was going on. he was a muscular, aging man with long silver hair, a large sword across his back. Looking over to the man and then back to Kisanna, Xavier sighed. "I'll go explain to him what happened. WE'll make sure he doesn't get his hands on you, okay?"

(last one for tonight, have a good one! I'll be on around the same time tomorrow :3.)
Sally_Love Sally_Love

(Okay goodnight.)

Kisanna stops Xavier as she looked at him,”The master already knows of my ranking as a z class from the council but please don’t tell anybody else.”She asks in a whisper to him.She took the towels and began to dry herself off.

“It’s a secret that nobody else should know besides a select few.”She mumbles knowin Xavier could hear her.She then walked away continuing to dry her hair and face.She stood away and watched from a far.

Xavier froze for a moment as Kisanna dropped her bombshell of a revelation on him, his eyes opening as widely as they could as he looked over at the guild master, then back to Kisanna, and repeated it a few times, before looking questioningly over at the guild master once more. Z class would explain that powerful aura, and her ability to hide it as well, but why would Master Grier hide this from everyone? Perhaps it was because Kisanna asked him to. Still in a bit of a strupor, Xavier found himself nodding toward Kisanna in agreement with her plea to tell no one else, before approaching the guild master.

The two of them talked in hushed and hurried tones for a few minutes as the Guildmaster explained her situation to him, and in return, Xavier relayed what had happened this morning. The guild master threw a worried glance over at her as Xavier explained to him that the Shadow Mage that had been causing havoc in the next town over was, in truth, Kisanna's father. Seeming to come to a decision after a little while of this, the guild master then told Xavier that since Kisanna seemed to more or less trust him, he'd be in charge of making sure she was safe, and the entire S Class would be kept in reserve to deal with him should he find them, for now. The guild master also requested Xavier gently get as much information out of Kisanna regarding her father as possible, so as to more safely decide the guild's next course of action regarding the situation she was in.

Once t hey'd finished, Xavier approached Kisanna once more. A few of the other guild members were staring at her, but a simply glare in their direction from Xavier made them stop. "How are you holding up, Kissana?" He asked, kindness and concern coloring his tone of voice. "Also... the Guild master asked me to ask more details, just so we know who we're dealing with. We know he's powerful, but we can't ignore him. Do you think he'll find us, or is confronting him best? I'm partial to the latter idea, but Master thinks we should be more cautious. Maybe he's right..." clear concern washed over his face. "Either way, we aren't going to let him get you. This guild's a family, and we protect our own." He smiled at her, fierce determination in his eyes as he found himself thinking how beautiful she was again, staring into her eyes with his own.

Nearby, the other S Classs wizards began chatting hushedly amongst each other whilst glancing over at the two. "Think he's into her?" One of the men whispered to another. "Nah, Xavier? Head over heels with some girl? I lost count how many he's rejected." A woman sitting across from the two chuckled. "Oh come on guys, think about it: all those girls were floosies who wanted him for his body and S class status, and he knew it. I think he sees something special in her..." Xavier was too caught up in the moment to overhear any of this, but Kisanna might've been close enough to hear some of it.
Sally_Love Sally_Love
(Mornin' :3)

Kisanna blushed a deep shade of red as she nodded at Xavier,”He has similar magic to me.”Kisanna says as she can hear what the s class mages are saying.Shaking her head she looked at him before sighing,”I guess it’s time for you to find out my magic but not here it’s too dangerous.”Kisanna says looking at him.

“The best course of action is to find my father and confront him.He won’t stop unless he finds me.”Kisanna says as she looked at him.”His magic is strong and frightenings trust me if we fight against him it will take a lot of will power not to be effected by his magic.Oh and she isn’t just a shadow mage he is a shadow summoner.”Kisanna says.

She looks at Xavier as she lifts her sleeves showing her arms covered in bandages and more.”I will tell you and show you what my magic can do but only on the outskirts of town.Its safer that way.”Kisanna says smiling slightly as she ignored what the s class mages are whispering.

Kisanna's blush called Xavier's attention to his staring, and he found himself blushing in turn before listening intently to her words. Being more aware of the situation now, he then began to overhear the other S Class WIzard's gossip. "Ooooh, didja see that? I think you're right, Velora." "Mhm, I could tell from the moment he bolted after her earlier. He's smitten." His cheeks might has well have bene sunburnt seeing how red they turned after that. As usual though, an annoyed glance in thier direction got them to stop, though they still grinned knowingly at each other. "Ugh, so nosy, those three. Sorry you had to hear all that, Kisanna..." The most embarrassing part about it was, he knew Velora was spot on as usual.

Ignoring them, he nodded as she relayed the needed information regarding his father, noting to himself to discuss this with the other S Class mages later. If he was so tough, they'd probably need all of them just to be sure. He also noted to brace for teasing when he did so, after what he'd overheard from them. "Shadow summoner..." he repeated, his expression serious. His look of concern only deepened as Kisanna showed him her banged up arms. "Holy... did he do all of that to you?!" Sighing, he calmed down and nodded at her final statement. "alright, let's go." As they began to walk out, he heard someone call out after him with an unsubtle "Good luck, fishboy!" Causing him to flich and blush even more, rubing his neck. "Sorry, Kisanna.... this guild's full of busybodies, though I don't doubt you've noticed by now..." Still, part of him hoped maybe something would happen on the outskirts, but it was probably too soon.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna blushed even more now,”Uh I will explain about the bandages in a bit.”She says smiling at him.”And you three come with us you deserve to see this also.”She says to the other three s class wizards.She walked to the out skirts of the town as she waited for everybody to arrive.

Kisanna looked up at the sky she took a deep breath before looking at the others.She looked into Xavier’s eyes.

A simultaneously worried and perplexed look came over Xavier's face as she said she'd explain the bandages later, though respectfully didn't pry further. Still, she clearly worried him a little as he kept glancing at her arms as he followed her. To his surprise, and the even greater surprise of the 3 ot her S-class wizards, Kisanna then decided to bring the three of them along. Looking between each other, they then stood and took her up on her offer, following after Xavier more or less silently, humoring her to see what she wanted to show them.

At the head of the trio was Falk, a lanky man who specialized in speed-based magic that could both speed him up and slow down his enemies. On top of that, he was a crack shot with the pistol he carried and in a pinch could easily land a hit with any sort of projectile. The man hadn't been hit by one attack or spell for years, ever since before Xavier joined the guild. Next to him was another man, well-chiseled and covered in scars, who was a noted master of Takover magic with 10 different forms in his repotoire, some massive and strong, and others agile and deadily in thier own right. One of his forms could fly, and another could breathe underwater. Liesurely trailing behind her male conterparts was a Silver-haired woman who was noted as the daughter of the Guildmaster. She was a master of Requip magic that specialized agile light armor sets, dual-wielded blades, staves and thrown weapons. She fought with style and grace that amazed most who saw it.

Xavier, having arrived a few moments before the otehrs had, looking back into her eyes as she did. He nodded encouragingly. 'Well, we're all here. What did you need us to see?" The other three brandished curious looks as they lined up beside Xavier to observe.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna began to move the bandages revealing two large upside down crosses on her arms leaving open wounds.Her blood began to spill out but not as a liquid it spilt out like a metallic metal.”I am a Daughter if a man and woman who could both use a dangerously rare magic.My mother used blood magic and my father shadow summoning magic.My Magic’s are a mixture of both I can summons spirits from the underworld.”Kisanna says as two spirits one male and one female appear.(I have pictures.)

Kisanna let her magic pressure and aura out as the ground shook beneath her.”My other magic is blood magic I can manipulate my own blood along with any spilt blood at will.But my blood manifests into sharp metallic weapons.”Kisanna says as her blood flys forward cutting a tree down behind her.
C9C5E47D-C938-4272-BE57-5AFEBC5BE85D.jpeg9411B320-BCD0-491D-AA32-DF257509CEB0.jpeg
(Those are the spirits she summoned.)

All four pairs of eyes on Kisanna widened as, while her wounds were revealed, her aura began to let itself be known. As they took in the impressive display of magic before their eyes, her aura was felt as a near-overwhelming force by all four mages gathered before her, who'd been convinced they'd seen it all in their own ways throughout their extensive careers in the guild, until this very moment. All four of them were speechless for quite some time as they simply took it all in, awed.

Finally, after regaining his composure, Xavier stepped forward. Looking over her spirits, each radiating their own impressive aura, and the tree she'd easily downed with one fell swoop, he grinned. "It looks like we're lucky to have you in the guild. Your magic is unique, versatile, very powerful and very easily hidden too. I gotta admit I'm a little worried though, about the blood magic. Those wounds look really bad, like bleed-out-in-a-few-minutes bad. I don't know how it works but, would using a lot of the blood magic be harmful to you?" Behind him, he heard the guildmaster's daughter coo "awwwww, how cute" in response his concerned question for Kisanna, causing him to blush even further. One of the men, the one with the takeover magic, had a different question. "What exactly can those spirits of yours do?" All in all, everyone seemed both accepting of and very curious about her magic. After all, fighting dark guilds had them used to seeing magic similar to this, but certainly not quite the same by a long shot.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back