• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The Silver Wolves

“This one his name is Voa he is most for protecting me and he can make his enemy see their worse nightmare or live their biggest fear.”Kisanna says as the girl spirit floated over to the large boulder behind them.”This young lady is Hiza and she well this ability.”Kisanna says as Hiza took a deep breath before she screamed and the Boulder expoloded And seemed to turn to dust.

Kisanna looked at Xavier,”I can use my blood magic at incredible rates.There are times where using too much makes me blackout but that was only when I fought my father before I escaped his grasp.”Kisanna says “the bandages are used to keep the wounds hidden.They won’t bleed unless I remove the bandages because they are special magical items from the council.”Kisanna says blushing as she answered Xavier’s question of worry.

Everyone watched and listened with the utmost curiosity as Kisanna went on to answer the questions given to her. Just as expected, the spirits were just as varied, useful and powerful in thier own rights as Kisanna's magic itself. Xavier was pleased to hear that Voa's main purpose was to protect Kisanna, though his offensive power certainly sounded terrifying, though he supposed that was the point. It was another among the many reasons he was grateful that Kisanna was on their side, for one, and that went for all the S-class mages. Hiza's power caused Xavier to flinch and stand transfixed in shock for a moment, however. If she could do that do a boulder, she could probably do that to a human being... best not to think about that one, he decided.

The Dragonslayer was then snapped out of his stupor by Kisanna explaining her blood power, which did certainly put him at ease. "Good. As long as you don't overdo it then, looks like you'll be fine. Remember, this time, you'll have allies." He grinned and found himself blushing again for a moment. "Anyway... what do you think might be the best way to try and lure him out? As far as we know he's in Vahlstead just east of here, but he certainly could've moved on by now. If we're going to confront him, looks like we'll have to find him first. Now that we know what everyone here is capable of, I feel like it's best we get that plan underway." He looked over to his comrades, who all nodded thier assent. Always being ready for action is how they earned thier ranks, after all, just like Xavier.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna began wrapping her arms again as she looked at Xavier.”He is on his way here now.I hid my aura from him but now that I let it out he knows where I am.”Kisanna says as she looks at the two spirits before they disappear.Kisanna looked at Xavier,”Be careful when we are around my father he can’t tell who is closest to me and he will try to use that person against me.”She says.

Kisanna sighed wrapping her other arm, with the bandage. She smiled at them as her magic pressure and aura disappear.”So now you guys know and please don’t tell anybody else in the guild they will treat me different.”Kisanna says.

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon

Xavier's eyes widened as he nodded in underatanding. That's right, a powerful Mage like this man would likely be able to pick up in or as strong as hers from much farther than he was reported being.

Meanwhile, Xavier's comrades brandished serious looks as they began to discuss a plan of attack amongst themselves. The four of them had someone of a dynamic in combat, with Xavier always right in the enemy's face keeping the pressure on, the other three engaging the enemy themselves or supporting Xavier and each other in whatever way seemed best at any given moment. They rarely failed this way, though of course there has been quite a few close calls in their combined job histories. Of course, they all had a feeling that this job had a very good chance of being one of these close calls, and perhaps even the closest they've ever had. Kissana's warning caused Xavier to blush brightly, though he still managed to nod head and take note to be on his guard when the encounter began. He couldn't help but fixate on the words she used to describe him, "the person closesest to me." He was half expecting the others to tease them again after this interaction, but thankfully they were focused on coming up with a game plan for this critical and impending fight.

There was considerably less pressure in the air as Kisanna's aura faded. the four majors before her all nodded and smiled back at her. Her secret was safe with them. "We won't, I promise. They already seem to treat you with way less respect that you deserve anyway. Hopefully that'll change after this mission even if they never learn of your powers. Either way, I guess what we do now is wait for him to arrive. Should we try to fight him out here? Maybe a bit further away from the town? I do like endangering the townspeople as little as possible should be one of our highest concerns given the power of our foe."
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Last edited:
“Yes as far from the town as possible is better.Also my father is not a s class wizard he is a z class like myself.”Kisanna says looking at them.”Also this plan of attack is good I will fight before Xavier.And I hope the pressure won’t be too much for you guys.”She says smiling slightly.

Kisanna suddenly looked back before she pushed everybody away from her as her father crashed into the ground where she once stood.”That was faster than I thought.”Kisanna says as she stood infront of the four behind her.Her father took off the hood and mask as he looked like Kisanna but with black hair and gold eyes.

Everyone nodded, a serious expression on all four faces before Kisanna, as she put the final touches on her explanation. They all understood the danger by now, or at least as best as they could never having faced a Z class before. "With you by our side, I don't think it will be," Xavier said, smiling back and blushing a bit. he found himself thinking in that moment, 'I will do all I can to protect her.'

Suddenly, in a flash, a man emanating an aura and matching the description of Kissana's father arrived on the scene, the four mages being pushed back. As he took off the hood, all four mages readied thier magics. It had been cloudy for some time, and all of a sudden, it began to rain again. Leaning back with his face to the sky, Xavier began to suck in the raindrops as per his Dragonslayer magic, surrounding raindrops drawn into his mouth as his aura strengthened by the moment. At the same time, teh ot her three prepared thier own magics and stood ready to act, staring the man down silently. Normally, Xavier would have something to say to thier enemy, but seeing him in person had him at a loss for words right now. He focused all of his being on being ready to act whenever Kissana seemed to need him to, along with his other three friends.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna stared at her father as he smirked,Three large shadow demons appeared at his side.”Come daughter and I won’t harm your friends.”Her father says when she glares at him.”I won’t go with you.”Kisanna says as the bandages slip off her arms as her metallic blood rushes forward towards her father.

Her dodged her attacks rushing towards her when Voa appeared and blocked his punch at Kisanna.The demon growled as her fathers three backed away slightly.Her father seemed shocked as Hizafloated behind Kisanna before she let out a screams and the three demons disappeared as Kisanna a father flew backwards.

The four of them kept on standby as this duel of powerful shadow mages ensued. Xavier kept one of his feet pressed forward in order to jump into the action as quickly as he could, though so far it seemed that Kisanna had a decent handle on this fight herself. In fact, her owen father seemed surprised by the onslaught she threw at him, especially when she dispelled his spirits using the ability of only one of her two.

Seeing this as an opportunity to keep the team's offensive strong as he was best known for doing, Xavier joined Kiasnna by her side. "Water dragon... ROAR!" With that, what amounted to a massive, pressurized cyclone of water erupted from his mouth, fuelled by the rain he'd taken in a few moments ago, as well as magic he'd been storing for days on top of that. The force of that attack had incapacitated several other S class mages at once in a major battle with a dark guild not too long ago; though what, if anything, did it do to Kisanna's father? The other 3 lined up next to Xavier, magic at the ready.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna looked at Xavier’s waterdragon roar as she made some of her blood mix into the water as her magic combined with his creating a liquid metal red vortex.It hit her father full force knocking the man backwards.He smirked as Kisanna suddenly went flying to the side.She rolled on the ground before crashing into a rock.
Kisanna stood as her blood fell to the ground as liquid.She looked at her father as he smirked,”Come on show your friends what you really are.”He says as she growled.
The air got heavy as the rain turned black again,Kisanna was faster than anything as she punched her father straight ahead.At her punch the rain flew away.It became cloudy but rainless.Her father kicked her away as she charged again before stopping as her body twitched and the crosses on her arms began to thicken and move up her arms.

Xavier found himself stunned into silent staring for a moment as his own attack morphed into a metallic bloodred vortex right before his eyes, his awed look naturally shifting toward Kisanna. He smiled at her, only for that smile to be replaced by a shock and deeply concerned expression in response to Kisanna suddenly being flung to the side by a force that must've come from her father, but how exactly was quite unclear.

This look of horror mixed with awe continued to stay fixed on Xavier's face, also plastered on the faces of the other three as they watched the fight continue. The moment that Kisanna stopped, they sprung into action to protect her from a further onslaught. "Kisanna! Are you okay?!" Xavier called as his comrades sprung into action. The woman leapt swiftly toward him with dual swords, whilst the man with Takeover magic changed into a massive lizardlike beast with extremely sharp claws and fangs, leaping at him. The other man seemd to all but teleport around the man at breakneak speeds, shooting at him with all he had in every opening he saw.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisa as father seemed uneffected by the attacks of the three s class mages.Kisanna on the other hand looked at Xavier differently.Voa moved him away from her as she looked up her eyes were completely black with gold iris’ as the cuts from her arms went across her chest as she growled dangerously at her father before she charged at him pinning the older man to the ground before he kicked her off.
“If you four value your lives don’t join in.”Kisanna father says as the ground around him shakes before large red metal thorns aim for him.Hiza and Voa stand next to the s class mages,”Don’t think any less of our miss when she is like that this is her shadow magic and blood magic combined we call it blood shadow it takes over her body and becomes an force of unnatural skills and danger.She will pass out once she reaches her limit.”Voa says sighing as he watches what is happening.

Last edited:
The trio was shocked that they didn't seem to be doing a thing to him, and made to redouble their efforts, only to stop in their tracks once more as Xavier was pushed away by Voa. He sighed and let it happen, but realy did not like feeling as powerless as he did in this situation. Watching the fight with bated breath, same as the other three, he nodded as the two spirits explained. "Nothing could make me think less of her..." he said. in fact... this is the most impressive magic I've ever seen, I can only be in awe of it... blood shadow, huh..." The other three were speechless. He looked understandably quite worried when the spirits explained that she'd pass out if she reaches her limit.

After a few more moments of watching in stunned silence, Xavier then turned once more to Xoa. 'If she reaches her limit, then will you please let me help her? For her sake?" He stared more intently at the scene before him with every passing second. He could easily turn his body to water and phase right through the spirits entirely if it came to that. She seemed to think she needed to do this alone, but the guild was about cameradie, and besides, he felt deeply within his soul that he needed to ensure she made it through this okay, if he could. There were still quite a few powerful tricks up his sleeve that, combined with Kissana's magic, could very well end the fight, he hoped.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna sent more attacks towards her father as she sliced his stomach deep enough to kill a person as he hissed in pain.Kisannas father disappeared fleeing as Kisanna looked at her comrades before her blood shadow look faded.Her spirits disappeared as she began to fall forward as her magic pressure and aura disappeared as she reached her limit.The rain began to fall again.

Xavier felt a sense of relief, as well as accompanying frustration that he got away, as Kisanna's father left. The very moment her spirits dissappeared, however, he began to rush for her as water, able to go much faster this way, acting on what the Voa had told him and his friends about her. He knew she was about to reach her limit, and his prediction led him to being right there to catch her, body resolidified, as she fell. Wrapping her in his arms, he then hoisted her up so he was carrying her bridal style. "Come on... Master needs to hear about this." The three of them nodded. "I'll let everyone know, have a bed made for him," the man with speed magic said, Xavier nodding gratefully to him before the man took off at his trademark speed, Xavier seeing only a blur through trhe rain until he had dissappeared back into the town. The other two walked solemnly beside him as Xavier glanced down at Kisanna every now and then, worried. He was going to have to have a talk with her about endangering herself like this. What if she hit her limit when a fight was still going on? Shaking his head, Xavier sighed and continued the journey back to the guild.

The moment he arrived there, his friends holding the door open for him to get Kisanna through without issue, he went straight to the infirmary. A nurse on standby for her worked to dry her off and redress her as he waited outside patiently. "Xavier,' the nurse called, "you can come in now." "Thank you." The woman smiled back at him once he entered and he looked over at the comatose Kissana, now lying tucked in bed with a fresh hospital gown on. He sat down in the chair next to her bed, staring worriedly into her face. 'Dofn't stay too long, alright?" Xavier nodded, though in all honesty he planned to stay as long as it took her to wake up, just so he could make sure she was okay. The other three S class mages peeked in, and found themselves smiling before departing and leaving them be for now. They'd always felt like Xavier needed a girlfriend; he'd been married to his work so to speak for a very long time. They were happy that things seemed to be looking up for him in that regard.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna spring awake an hour later as her breathing was heavy before she looked at Xavier.Her face turned bright red,”I’m sorry you had to see that horrible sight of me.”She says gently and quietly.

She noted that her arms were wrapped again in the special bandages before she looked at Xavier.”Are you Okay your not hurt are you where did my father go.Are the other hurt?”She asks with worry.

Xavier's eyelids drooped as he began to fade out of consciousness, slumping against the back of the chair he was seated in. He found himself blushing as she did, and he smiled and shook his head. "We're all fine, Kisanna. He ran after you landed a particularly nasty blow on him. Everything's fine. As for that powerful form,I think no less of you for it, Kisanna, I promise. I guarantee the others are fine with it too. My friends and I worked up to S Class from fledging mages who barely knew how to use our powers, and we've learned a lot along the way. The rookies might be perturbed by your magic if they saw but, their opinions don't matter in my eyes. They aren't experienced enough yet to know that the magic doesn't make the Wizard. I can tell you're a wonderful person, Kisanna. You tried so hard to protect us, and I really appreciate that. Seeing that form of yours doesn't change that for me. and honestly, I've seen forms even more macabre than that one anyway. You should see our most famous guild member's magic... she's a Death Godslayer, and the first time I saw her most powerful form, I fainted." Blushing, he rubbed the back of his head nervously. Either way, especially after seeing you today... I don't think anything will ever make me think less of you, Kisanna."

In the heat of the moment, he found himself standing and he looked into her eyes, smiling, and gently laying his hand over hers, observing her to make sure she was okay with his touch.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna smiled at him as he held her hand and she blushed before yawning.She noticed the bed was big enough for two people.She looked at him,moving over she patted the spot next to her.”Let’s get some sleep.”Kisanna says laying down and watching Xavier.

She slowly began to fall asleep.Her hair hung off the side of the bed as she breathed softly.Somebody knocked on the door walking in with a pitcher of blood orange juice and she put it on the bedside table.

Xavier smiled back, squeezing her hand gently. Her yawn caused him to let out a louder and longer one, bringing to his attention that he was well and truly exhausted himself after today's ordeals just as Kisanna was. His eyes widened and he blushed himself as she offered, nodding and taking it without a word. If anyone at all saw them like this, there was probably going to be gossip about it all over the guild tomorrow. Xavier was quite popular, so the guild's rumor mill tended to be on the lookout for any evidence of romance between him and anyone of the opposite sex. Until now, every time people have thought he was dating someone or had a crush, they were wrong. This time, they were going to be right. The thought only crossed his mind for a few moments, however, as he realized that how this moment felt to him right now surpassed any worries he could possibly be having about all of that. He didn't want Kissana to be gossiped about even more, but he supposed it just gave him even more reason to look out for her around the guild, which he certainly didn't mind.

Curling up next to her, Xavier gently put an arm around her waist and quickly got comfortable, falling asleep not too long after she did.

As the nurse came in with Kisanna's preferred drink, Xavier stirred, looked over at her and blushed, seeming terrified for a moment before the nurse chuckled quietly, shaking her head and putting her fingers to her lips. " "You're fine, Xavier; I'm glad she has someone to comfort her. I'm happy for you too, and I know you're not the kind of guy to try anything." Xavier blushed a deep cirmson, but smiled a relived smile, nodded at her, then settled back in with Kisanna until he noticed her waking up. The nurse then quietly left for now, letting them both have alone time.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna heard voices as she slowly stirred before everything quieted down and she fell asleep again.She cuddled closer to Xavier and smiled in her sleep.”Comfy.”She says smiling.She fell back asleep comfortable,she slept calmly.

A council member a guy walked into the guild looking for Kisanna.He confronts the Master,”Where is She?”He asks with a serious voice.

Xavier opened his mouth to wish Kisanna a good morning, but she quickly fell asleep again before he could do so. He felt a warmth spread in his chest as she cuddled close to him, her cute declaration of how comfy he was causing him to smile and blush, quickly falling asleep again himself.

The master, alarmed, asked the man why he needed her, saying that whatever this was, it was likely a misunderstanding. Nonetheless, he told the man that Kisanna was in the infirmary. The guild master was unaware that Xavier was in there with her still. Following the man, he found himself hoping the council wasn't on some vendetta against her. He was aware of the incident with her father, but didn't think that would have any correlation.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

The council member smiled as he quietly walked into the infirmary.He sat in the chair next to the bed waiting for the two to wake up.He just relaxed looking around the room.

Kisanna woke up slowly and saw how close she was to Xavier and smiled to her self blushing.She poked his nose and closed her eyes pretending to sleep if he woke up.She felt like she could actually be herself around him and that made her heart beat faster.

Xavier was gently nudged back into consciousness by Kisanna's gentle boop on the nose. As his eyes opened, he just barely saw Kisanna's eyes hastily shut, causing him to grin at her. Playfully, he booped her back, his own heart swelling with joy, its rythym beating faster. He tended to be able to relax around her very easily, he noticed, especially now that it was very clear that she was also deeply comforted by being close to him in her own way. He brushed aside her hair, smiling. "Good morning, Kisanna."

A moment later, he noticed another presence in the room. Sitting up to get a good look at the man, his posture a bit defensive at first, his eyes widened when he noticed the official air about this visitor. Could he be... from the council?" "Um, good morning sir... did you need something from us?" It must've been urgent if the Guildmaster let him in here, Xavier thought.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“Lance?!”Kisanna asked as she sat up now noticing the council member.”Yes it’s me Kisa we heard news of your fight with your father I came to check on you.”The councilman says as Kisanna nods.

“Xavier this is Lanceton from the council he is a friend and he is the one that created my bandages.”Kisanna says as she sits on the side of the bed holding her arms out.Lance removed the bandages as he used his magic to check the statistics of her arms.Once he finished he was not happy,”You need to stop and rest for a few days or else you may actually kill yourself.Kisa we found your father thanks to the injury you gave him.He is in custody but your magic is strong yes but it comes with a price.You are her boyfriend are you not make sure she rests.”Lance says looking at Xavier as he rebandaged Kisannas arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back