• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The Silver Wolves

Blushing a bit, he kissed her back. "We make a good team, huh?'

"Get a room, lovebirds!" Said the Guildmaster's daughter jokingly. blushing a bit more, he then asks Kisanna, "Do you want to maybe go for a swim? I usually relax in the pool after a mission. It helps to keep my magic strong." "You just want to see her in a swimsuit, Romeo!" Joked another guildmember. Xavier blushed at that, but he didn't say anything in response, causing the man to grin at him knowingly. Teasing Xavier was a favorite activity of the other S-Classers, and now that he had a girlfriend they saw plenty of opportunities to do so, clearly.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

“Sure I would love to go for a swim I wouldn’t mind seeing you in your swim trunks shirtless and soaked with water.It will be amazing to see.”She says before walking off to change.Everybody was dead silent at her response.

Kisanna changed into a bikini as she had the amulet around her neck but it looked different.Her bikini was black and perfectly fitting for her large chest and thin body.She looked like a model as her hair was tied in a pony tail.

The one with the most surprised look in the room at her extremely flirty comment was Xavier himself. After recovering from his own shock, One of the other S Class guys smirked and gave Xavier a slap on the back. "It definitely looks like you've found a keeper, there." Xavier smiled, snapping out of his stupor long enough to grin and say "tell me about it."

and headed off to the men's locker room near the pool and changed into his swim trunks, which were a simple dark blue that matched his hair and eyes. Not wanting to dissappoint Kisanna, she also pulled off his shirt, revealing a well-toned swimmer's upper body to go with his thick, muscular legs, six-pack abs to boot. Finding a mirror, he brushed his hair aside a bit to try and look the absolute best he could for her before heading to the poolside area.

Once he got there, he found himself stopping dead in his tracks when he saw her, her swimsuit flattering her even more than he'd ever imagined it could. He couldn't make the way he looked her gorgeous body over any more subtle if he tried. "W-wow, Kisanna," he saidd breathlessly, before crossing the room and giving her a kiss. "You look... perfect... wow." He kissed her again, for longer this time, before stepping back with a smile and brushing aside his hair. "Wanna see me dive from the very top?" He pointed to a 10-feet-high diving board towering beside the two of them while he guaged her reaction to seeing him.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna smiled as Xavier kissed her,she bit her lip looking his amazing body up and down before slowly nodding her head as he offered to jump from the ten foot spot.”Do be careful.”She says as she looked at him with the bandages still on her arms but she had a small scar on her right shoulder.

The way Kisanna bit her lip as her eyes clearly wandered thoroughly over his body, Xavier grinned, glad she loved his body as much as he already loved hers. Xavier chuckled softly, brushing her hair aside gently. "Don't worry, I'll be careful. I practice diving every day. It helps me train for battle. There's a similar feeling of fear when I start fighting, just like when I'm up there on that board. This helps me face that fear and give every battle my best effort. I'd even say diving is a huge reason why I made it to S-Class, because let 's be honest, I'm not naturally amazing like you are.' He chuckled a bit and hugged her, carefully not to aggravate her wounds. "Now, watch this."

He then climbed the tower to the top, gracefully making his way out onto the diving board. Once on the edge, he took a deep breath, bending his body down, then leaped from the board with practiced skill, doing an immaculate summersault into the water. Swimming up the bottom, he flipped his hair and grinned at her, brushing hair away from his face as he asked, "how was that?'

Last edited:
Kisanna clapped smiling,”Okay I want to try.”She says climbing up the ladder.She took a deep breath and did a professional swan dive as she effortlessly entered the water.

Xavier watched with a nod and a smile as she climbed the ladder, her fearlessness admirable as he looked up at her. Her dive was even more amazing to him, however, leaving him with a belwildered look on his face for a moment after she landed. The only reaction he could muster afterwards was swimming over to her and giving her a long, passionate kiss. When he finally broke it, he said "Every time I think you couldn't possibly get any more amazing, you prove me wrong." His tone was deeply affectionate, as he leaned in and kissed her once more, making out with her in the water until she pulled away.

Kisanna chuckled as she kissed him back pulling away finally.”Oh geez you two are going to get sick and tired of each other pretty soon.”Leon says when Kisanna shakes her head,”No way.”

Xavier closed his eyes and savored the kiss. Leon's comment followed by Kisanna's disagreement caused him to chuckle. Xavier definitely agreed with Kisanna on this one, of course. "Nomrally, I might agree with you, Leon, but I've never felt so close to someone before Kisanna. I know we won't ever get tired of each other." With that, he grinned as he turned back toward her and embraced her under the water, planting a kiss on her cheek and running a hand gently through her wet hair. "so Kisanna, is there anyt hing you'd like to do today, after I take my few customary laps of the day?"
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Kisanna thought about it as the amulet mumbled about burning the town down.”Hish you.”She says to it.”We should go watch a movie.”Kisanna says happily.

Having heard the amulet's threats, Xavier glared at it for a moment, only looking back into Kisanna's eyes when it was clear that her words had sunk in. Maybe she really did have the spirit inside the amulet under control. However, such didn't fully alleviate his anxieties about hearing such remarks about causing such harm to the town he'd sworn to protect upon joining the guild. Still, Kisanna's suggestion caused him to smile back at her. "That sounds perfect." He wasn't worried about the necklace anymore, looking forward to the movie now. "alright, if you want you can dry off and get dressed. I'll do my laps, which should only take about 5 minutes, and we'll be off." He smiled and kissed her once more before he began to swim laps back and forth from one side of the pool to the other. His breaststroke was extremely fast and natural, something you might see from an Olympic diver if he was allowed. However, due to the nature of his magic allowing him to breathe water and swim for longer without getting tired than anyone without water-based magic of some kind, he was never able to swim competitively, not for lack of trying. Kisanna likely wouldn't been aware that he'd tried out for the Olympics before, only to be banned for his magic giving him an advantage. It didn't matter to him much anymore, though. The guild and his growing connection to Kisanna was making him very happy now, but it would be clear to Kisanna if she saw him do any of his laps that swimming was a huge passion of his as well.

Once he was done with his laps, Xavier stepped out and dried off, letting Kisanna get her fill of seeing his bare chest and legs before he went ahead and dressed. He came back out in his usual relaxed, casual attire.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch? Want me to pick?" He asked her once they were both ready, his inquisitive tone making it clear that he wasgood with either option. Watching a romance movie would be his first choice, to help build that connection between them and maybe open up a perfect chance to kiss her. Also, he'd always been a rather sensitive guy and it was no secret that he loved romantic comedies and the like. First, though, he wanted to hear what she wanted to watch. Sally_Love Sally_Love

“I want to watch that new movie called Venomish I hear it’s suppose to be funny but if you don’t want to watch it I understand.”She says smiling as she stood wearing a crop top tank top and tight black leather pants.

She had black combat boots on and the amulet that hung between her breasts.”Hey do you think you can become a choker?”She asks the amulet that agrees and changed its chain into a velvet choker with that amulet attached to it.

Her suggestion for the movie wasn't quite was he was expecting her to want to watch, but Xavier smiled and decided to go with her choice for their first movie date. He'dd been wanting to treat her to something she really wanted to do as soon as possible anyway. "I've been wanting to see it too, actually," he admitted, "so that's perfect. If you're good to go now, I remember where the nearest theatre is. It's only a few blocks from here, so we can just walk there and head home after. Ready to get going?" Smiling at her, he slipped his hand into hers, clearly very glad to be able to relax with her like this and go their first real date together.
Sally_Love Sally_Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back