• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail RP: Genon, Salt Lord, and Britt-21 (IC)

Genon said:
"I suppose that's true, but what are the odds that he'll be there, at the guild, when we arrive? He's just as likely to be out on a mission. There's a lot of variables at play here. We have to consider whether his guildmates will mistrust us and try to protect him, whether he knows what I look like, et cetera. It's quite likely that we'll show up, the Guild Master will tell us he's on a mission, and then when we leave we end up getting his attention anyway. I'm reasonably sure the Blue Pegasus Master knows what kinds of information to keep from his underlings, so it would be safe for us to contact him directly."
Alfie nodded as he walked alongside Adrian. Well, he wasn't wrong. This 'Jin' character might be dear to his guild, and trying to convince them he was up to no good might not fare well for Fairy Tail. Even if they were allowed to inspect the wizard of behalf of the Guild Master, he may very well be on a mission. Actually... "On second thought... no one's been able to contact your sister from the Spirit World or whatever it's called, correct? That might mean that whomever stole your sister might be keeping her in reality longer than they should be. If that's true, they might not even have the energy to go on missions."

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie nodded as he walked alongside Adrian. Well, he wasn't wrong. This 'Jin' character might be dear to his guild, and trying to convince them he was up to no good might not fare well for Fairy Tail. Even if they were allowed to inspect the wizard of behalf of the Guild Master, he may very well be on a mission. Actually... "On second thought... no one's been able to contact your sister from the Spirit World or whatever it's called, correct? That might mean that whomever stole your sister might be keeping her in reality longer than they should be. If that's true, they might not even have the energy to go on missions."

[/QUOTE]
"That's a good point, but he doesn't need that much magic power to keep my sister in Earth Land for this long. One of Charlotte's spirit powers lets her multiply her master's magic power by a specific value, though it gets exponentially harder for her as she keeps increasing the multiplier. A 10x power-up, her maximum, she can only sustain for five minutes tops, but a simple 2x or 3x power-up she could sustain for hours on end. He's likely forcing her to activate her powers so that he can use the amplification for something else. I'd wager he's using it for a particularly large research project or something like that, assuming he's the type to work on experiments in his spare time. That, or he's using her as his personal handmaiden, which only makes me want to knock this 'Jin's' teeth out even more."

Genon said:
"That's a good point, but he doesn't need that much magic power to keep my sister in Earth Land for this long. One of Charlotte's spirit powers lets her multiply her master's magic power by a specific value, though it gets exponentially harder for her as she keeps increasing the multiplier. A 10x power-up, her maximum, she can only sustain for five minutes tops, but a simple 2x or 3x power-up she could sustain for hours on end. He's likely forcing her to activate her powers so that he can use the amplification for something else. I'd wager he's using it for a particularly large research project or something like that, assuming he's the type to work on experiments in his spare time. That, or he's using her as his personal handmaiden, which only makes me want to knock this 'Jin's' teeth out even more."
Alfie looked down and cupped a hand over his chin in thought. It did make sense, and a power like that might come in handy for someone who wore a purple sequin suit and tie... and worked as a scientist... "I suppose you're right. But if he's on a mission, I don't think he could work on a project as well. It's one or the other, unless the project is small enough to take with him... but as a fellow scientist, I can say that projects like that aren't worth it. If it isn't a massive particle cannon or a bomb, it doesn't deserve attention."

Taking in all the information, the warrior nodded as she then spoke up "Well, sir Alfie seems to be correct. In Scientific terms." Lavender said "But if sir Adrian is correct on his prediction, we should be careful if 'jin' is using his sister as an actual power source to make it seem that he is stronger than any celestial being. I am sure though, that if Your sister is being kept here for many hours and maybe days," she looked at Adrian "She shall run out of magical energy and she would be sent back forcibly, weather the user sends her back or not."

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Taking in all the information, the warrior nodded as she then spoke up "Well, sir Alfie seems to be correct. In Scientific terms." Lavender said "But if sir Adrian is correct on his prediction, we should be careful if 'jin' is using his sister as an actual power source to make it seem that he is stronger than any celestial being. I am sure though, that if Your sister is being kept here for many hours and maybe days," she looked at Adrian "She shall run out of magical energy and she would be sent back forcibly, weather the user sends her back or not."

[/QUOTE]
"That's true, but obviously she's being held here so long that she's spending all of her time recovering once she gets back. I doubt she would be well enough to be freely summoned without harming her. We have no idea what times or days he's been summoning her on either. One way or another, we'd have to get in touch with Blue Pegasus, whether that's showing up unannounced or secretly contacting their guild master. Since Alfie and I seem to be split on what to do, how about you decide, Lavender?"

@Britt\-21

Lavender sighed softly and put her hands on her hips "I am not sure, Sir Adrian." it made her wonder which was the best way "We would have to secretly contact the guild master. If you wish to play it safe." if they were to secretly contact the master, would it be enough to get

"jin" or would it be too many red flags. "Know what, cancel that. We shall show up unannounced and catch this 'Jin' off guard. It means that his defences shall be down and would be afraid to run, knowing we might point him out."

@Britt\-21

A day later, Adrian was sitting on a bench at the Magnolia Train Station. The train platform he was on would take him and the others to the town where Blue Pegasus' HQ was located. Their HQ was still a good ways out of the nearby town, so it would still take a while to get to. The train was due to leave in ten minutes. Adrian checked his watch, waiting for the others.

Lavender's mind had been so worried abtou Adrian's little sister that she couldnt get much sleep but had gotten enough to last the day. Putting on her armor rather than normal clothing, she headed out with her sword and shield in hopes to make it to the train station in time. Looking towards the clocktower where the train station was, she nodded. Enough time to get to sir Adrian in time. So the warrior hurried just so she had been early rather than late. Today is the day that we get Adrian's sister back. Or at least find answers. she thought to herself.

Before she knew it, she was entering the station and was now looking for Adrian

Alfie had been in deep thought the whole night, and not needing sleep, was occupied with regrets and wonders. Maybe if he had invested time in exploring the spirit world, he'd know what was going on and not need to use precious time for this and more for preparing... of course, he was obliged to help any good friend, but he'd have to work especially hard when all this was over to prepare for what was to come.

The next day, the mage would travel through his pocket dimension and appear under an empty clothed table before casually walking over to the others, who had been waiting for him. "Hello," he said with a warm smile.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Lavender's mind had been so worried abtou Adrian's little sister that she couldnt get much sleep but had gotten enough to last the day. Putting on her armor rather than normal clothing, she headed out with her sword and shield in hopes to make it to the train station in time. Looking towards the clocktower where the train station was, she nodded. Enough time to get to sir Adrian in time. So the warrior hurried just so she had been early rather than late. Today is the day that we get Adrian's sister back. Or at least find answers. she thought to herself.
Before she knew it, she was entering the station and was now looking for Adrian

[/QUOTE]
Adrian craned his neck and leaned backwards on the bench, spotting a certain armored woman walking towards him. "HEY LAVENDER! OVER HERE!" He shouted across the platform, trying to get her attention.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie had been in deep thought the whole night, and not needing sleep, was occupied with regrets and wonders. Maybe if he had invested time in exploring the spirit world, he'd know what was going on and not need to use precious time for this and more for preparing... of course, he was obliged to help any good friend, but he'd have to work especially hard when all this was over to prepare for what was to come.
The next day, the mage would travel through his pocket dimension and appear under an empty clothed table before casually walking over to the others, who had been waiting for him. "Hello," he said with a warm smile.

[/QUOTE]
Adrian then turned around to hear a certain voice. "Oh, hey Alfie. I'm waiting for everyone to get here. Lavender's down the platform. The train leaves in ten."

(@Britt\-21 How do you want to go about this? Want to timeskip to the train? Or do you want to timeskip straight to Blue Pegasus?)

Lavender heard Adrian's voice in which echoed throughout the whole station. The warrior started to make her way over as Alfie managed to get there before she did. Oh well, they were all there and that is what mattered "I see we are all here." Lavender said as she stood in front of the boys "Are you ready for what is to come?"

Genon said:
"Well, we've got a suspect, we've got a lead, and we're probably only hours away from getting Charlotte back. I'd say I'm ready, unless this 'Jin' is more powerful than we thought."
@Salt Lord, READY THE TIMESKIP!
Meanwhile, Ellen had been in a duel with another mage. A spike of ice flew towards the arrogant man, who grinned before swiping his hand. Charlotte, the Celestial Spirit who'd acted as his shield the whole time, was blasted by a beam of light into the line of the spike, which had dent her flying at him. Another blast had sent the poor thing at the mage he was fighting, knocking the two into a wall--hard. looked like things were turning out well for him. Smiling, he combed a loose tuft of his hair, waiting for his opponent to get up to continue the fight.

Blue Pegasus wasn't located in a city proper. Instead, it was located in the plains just outside the city of Liliac, at the southern edge of the nearby Augustine Woods. It seemed a little odd for a guild focused on fashion, sophistication, and luxury to be located in the countryside, but it was really a strategic decision. People who wanted to attack Fairy Tail in the past had often held the city of Magnolia hostage. Laxus' attempt to depose his grandfather and the Jose's war against Fairy Tail, for example, both almost destroyed Magnolia simply because the aggressors didn't care about collateral damage.

Blue Pegasus, after their previous Guild Hall was burnt to the ground fifty years ago as a consequence of one of their own conflicts, decided they wouldn't make the same mistake. They bought an office in Liliac for taking complaints and submitting job requests, but their actual headquarters were out in the sticks to minimize the possibility of collateral damage if one of their enemies decided to attack.

Thus, Adrian, Lavender, and Alfie, after a long walk on the northbound path, came across the aftermath of the duel just after Charlotte had been knocked against the wall.

---

Charlotte's whole body was awash with pain from the mage's Ice-Make attacks. The 180-pound man Ellen had hit her with smashed her into the solid wall of the Guild Hall. She slumped to the ground with the man in front of her. She kicked the man away, and wiping his blood from her face, rubbed it on her dress since she had no tissues today. First, she had been a power source, then she had to wait on Ellen hand and foot, and now she was a meat shield?! Ellen was, without question, the worst master she had ever had the misfortune of contracting with. She had no way of knowing how much of a abusive ass he was when he first summoned her for a contract. She was running into a drought of partners at the time, and she needed to get her karma quota up to keep those aristocrats in the Celestial Realm satisfied. And now that she had entered, she couldn't void the contract!

It was then that she felt a familiar magic source. Could it be...Adrian? Did her brother come back after all this time to save her? She pushed the unconscious Ice-Make mage off of her, causing him to fall on his side, standing up to her rather short height of 5'2. She was a disheveled mess. Her black hood was tattered, she was covered in cuts and bruises, and her normally ornate dress was torn in several places. But her eyes were hopeful. "ADRIAN!" She called out, temporarily forgetting about Ellen. She ran up and hugged her brother, who embraced her for the first time in years.

---

"It's good to see you, Charlotte," Adrian said back, overjoyed. He was actually tearing up, mostly due to the fact that now he knew she forgave him for the massive fight they had all those years ago. They broke the embrace, and Adrian looked her up and down. "Charlotte, you're a mess. What did this guy do to you?" he asked, gesturing with his head at Ellen.

"Oh, that asshole is Ellen Jin. His real name's Yang, but he gets real touchy about that for some reason. Born narcissist and abusive dick, as evidenced by the fact that he used me as a human shield throughout his duel! Now that would be bog-standard for most Celestial Wizards, but then he purposely hit me to use as a human cannonball!"

At that, Adrian began to take on a light blue aura, and turned to Jin. "Is this true?" he said, his voice rising in anger.

"Adrian, your aura's resembling ethernano, calm down! You have to stay focused!" Charlotte interjected. With that, Adrian took a deep breath, and his magic aura returned to its normal purple. He was back to his normal level of focus and therefore his normal level of strength. If he had tried to use his magic when his aura was light blue, he would have probably been seriously injured. "Thanks, sis. Now, on to business," he said, refocusing on Jin. "Several years ago, my sister accidentally turned herself into a Celestial Spirit by mucking about with Arcane Magic without an instructor. Since that day, she's also gone by Novicius. Even then, we maintained regular contact, until she went silent and I couldn't summon her. Two days ago, I found my home ransacked and Charlotte's key stolen. Then, we found traces of your shoes in my carpet, and with some other information found out you were a Blue Pegasus Wizard. I already had some evidence you might be an abusive master, but Charlotte's testimony, and what I see here, tells me all I need to know. Now, if you want to walk away without any broken bones, you will void your contract with Novicius, hand over her key, with any duplicates, and you will never make a contract with her again. If you refuse, I'll have to use force. Now, what will you choose?"

Charlotte slunk off to the side, sitting on the grass. The rules Celestial Spirits were bound by forbid her from turning her hand against her master, but it was still legal to refuse a direct order or sit out of a battle. With a flourish of her hand, she disengaged the Solar spell she had cast on her master, causing Ellen's magical power to drop by a factor of four. She had waited for this day for a long time, and she was all too eager to watch the ensuing beating.

Genon said:
Blue Pegasus wasn't located in a city proper. Instead, it was located in the plains just outside the city of Liliac, at the southern edge of the nearby Augustine Woods. It seemed a little odd for a guild focused on fashion, sophistication, and luxury to be located in the countryside, but it was really a strategic decision. People who wanted to attack Fairy Tail in the past had often held the city of Magnolia hostage. Laxus' attempt to depose his grandfather and the Jose's war against Fairy Tail, for example, both almost destroyed Magnolia simply because the aggressors didn't care about collateral damage.
Blue Pegasus, after their previous Guild Hall was burnt to the ground fifty years ago as a consequence of one of their own conflicts, decided they wouldn't make the same mistake. They bought an office in Liliac for taking complaints and submitting job requests, but their actual headquarters were out in the sticks to minimize the possibility of collateral damage if one of their enemies decided to attack.

Thus, Adrian, Lavender, and Alfie, after a long walk on the northbound path, came across the aftermath of the duel just after Charlotte had been knocked against the wall.

---

Charlotte's whole body was awash with pain from the mage's Ice-Make attacks. The 180-pound man Ellen had hit her with smashed her into the solid wall of the Guild Hall. She slumped to the ground with the man in front of her. She kicked the man away, and wiping his blood from her face, rubbed it on her dress since she had no tissues today. First, she had been a power source, then she had to wait on Ellen hand and foot, and now she was a meat shield?! Ellen was, without question, the worst master she had ever had the misfortune of contracting with. She had no way of knowing how much of a abusive ass he was when he first summoned her for a contract. She was running into a drought of partners at the time, and she needed to get her karma quota up to keep those aristocrats in the Celestial Realm satisfied. And now that she had entered, she couldn't void the contract!

It was then that she felt a familiar magic source. Could it be...Adrian? Did her brother come back after all this time to save her? She pushed the unconscious Ice-Make mage off of her, causing him to fall on his side, standing up to her rather short height of 5'2. She was a disheveled mess. Her black hood was tattered, she was covered in cuts and bruises, and her normally ornate dress was torn in several places. But her eyes were hopeful. "ADRIAN!" She called out, temporarily forgetting about Ellen. She ran up and hugged her brother, who embraced her for the first time in years.

---

"It's good to see you, Charlotte," Adrian said back, overjoyed. He was actually tearing up, mostly due to the fact that now he knew she forgave him for the massive fight they had all those years ago. They broke the embrace, and Adrian looked her up and down. "Charlotte, you're a mess. What did this guy do to you?" he asked, gesturing with his head at Ellen.

"Oh, that asshole is Ellen Jin. His real name's Yang, but he gets real touchy about that for some reason. Born narcissist and abusive dick, as evidenced by the fact that he used me as a human shield throughout his duel! Now that would be bog-standard for most Celestial Wizards, but then he purposely hit me to use as a human cannonball!"

At that, Adrian began to take on a light blue aura, and turned to Jin. "Is this true?" he said, his voice rising in anger.

"Adrian, your aura's resembling ethernano, calm down! You have to stay focused!" Charlotte interjected. With that, Adrian took a deep breath, and his magic aura returned to its normal purple. He was back to his normal level of focus and therefore his normal level of strength. If he had tried to use his magic when his aura was light blue, he would have probably been seriously injured. "Thanks, sis. Now, on to business," he said, refocusing on Jin. "Several years ago, my sister accidentally turned herself into a Celestial Spirit by mucking about with Arcane Magic without an instructor. Since that day, she's also gone by Novicius. Even then, we maintained regular contact, until she went silent and I couldn't summon her. Two days ago, I found my home ransacked and Charlotte's key stolen. Then, we found traces of your shoes in my carpet, and with some other information found out you were a Blue Pegasus Wizard. I already had some evidence you might be an abusive master, but Charlotte's testimony, and what I see here, tells me all I need to know. Now, if you want to walk away without any broken bones, you will void your contract with Novicius, hand over her key, with any duplicates, and you will never make a contract with her again. If you refuse, I'll have to use force. Now, what will you choose?"

Charlotte slunk off to the side, sitting on the grass. The rules Celestial Spirits were bound by forbid her from turning her hand against her master, but it was still legal to refuse a direct order or sit out of a battle. With a flourish of her hand, she disengaged the Solar spell she had cast on her master, causing Ellen's magical power to drop by a factor of four. She had waited for this day for a long time, and she was all too eager to watch the ensuing beating.
(Forgot to tag people. @Britt\-21)

The way Ellen used Charlotte as a human meatshield. The way he mercilessly threw her into to man. His cruel way of fighting reminded him of a certain someone whom he particularly like yet shared a particularly strong bond with... As much as Alfie wanted to get involved, he'd decided it wasn't his place and simply took a seat at a table, waiting for carnage to ensue. "Try your hardest not to kill yourself," he said aloud to Adrian before observing the rest of the hall.

---

Ellen rolled his eyes as his spirit ran over to the bossy man whom seemed to be her brother. Even as the mage felt his own magical prowess drop, he believed that this 'Adrian' didn't know his place to be challenging. Combing his hair with Versailles with an indifferent expression, Ellen spoke up,
"Then force you'll use." With that, a curtain of brilliant golden light shrouded the man from a glyph on the ceiling as a searing blast was shot at his opponent.

Lavender could not believe what she had seen before her eyes. A young girl who had been used as a shield to protect a selfish and cruel man. What had made it worse is that she was a celestial spirit and really couldnt do much. Her golden eyes just studied the sister of Adrian, looking at her torn, dirtied and slightly blood-stained clothing. The warrior's heart broke just seeing this with her own eyes! How could someone do something so cruel and horrible to a young Celestial spirit? Those who wanted power. That's who. Turning her gaze back to Jin, her eyes narrowed "You filthy verman!" Lavender called out.

Adrian had started to get pumped up, but luckily for him, his sister had calmed him down and dropped his magic back to normal I would not blame him for being so fruious about this. Jin has no respect, no kindness! He is a vile creature! He does not deserve the title of a Celestial Wizard! Lavender had tried her best to hold back her words. Charlotte had went and sat down on the ground not too far away. The feeling of wanting to help the girl bugged her to death but Lavender knew that she would be okay.

Before she knew it, a blast had been heading towards the three and with quick and swift movements, she stood in front of both Alfie and Adrian, pulling up her shield and blocking the blast. The force of the impact with her shield had forced her back, but the warrior managed to hold back what could have possibly hevily injured them "You demon!" she called out as she glared at Jin "Pethetic! Cannot fight with his own hands and feet. Has to rely on magic to defeat his enemies!"

Almost before he could react, Jin fired a blast of light in his direction. Adrian was most of the way through casting an Arcane Barrier when he saw Lavender throw herself in the laser's path, holding it back. Adrian's face went blank as Lavender continued to hold back the attack. He put his hands together in a manner not unlike a prayer, closed his eyes, took deep breaths, and clamped down on his emotions as hard as he could, counting his breaths in his head in an attempt to clear his mind. Soon, his mind was empty. Now that his mind was empty, he needed to redirect its focus towards a necessary goal. In this case, that goal was beating the crap out of Jin with extreme prejudice. His aura became a much darker shade of purple, almost the color of grape jelly.

Arcane magic is notoriously difficult to control, and due to the chaotic nature of the magic itself, only an Arcane master can actually keep every arcane particle they create from converting to another form of magic without intense focus. Instead, the overwhelming majority of Arcane users have to make do with a steady attrition rate of Arcane particles as their default state, effectively cutting their magical power by a percentage. As long as one could keep the attrition rate below 50%, one could use Arcane magic without injury, death, or mutation, but the recommended maximum was 40%. Adrian had an attrition rate of 25% by default, a good number to be sure, but not a great one. For comparison, his teacher had an attrition rate of 7%, and only about 20 people worldwide had an attrition rate of 1% or less. Almost all of those individuals were among the first wave of researchers who experimented with arcane particles back when they were first discovered, and thus have more experience with Arcane Magic than anyone else in the world. But an Arcane Wizard, through intense focus and calming techniques, could reduce their attrition rate to zero, if only for a limited time. Since the damage inflicted on a foe grew faster than the numerical attrition rate, the difference could be enough to temporarily bump someone up a Class or three, until their battlefield emotions got to them and they inevitably were reduced to their previous attrition rate.

Adrian opened his eyes, and they were completely empty to those who might look into them. It was like he was a robot. His aura grew to twice its previous size, and the others could feel his magical power surging beyond its previous maximum. Adrian silently covered himself from head to toe in Arcane Armor, and equipped an Arcane heater shield and an Arcane flanged mace. He wanted a weapon that would cause maximum pain and debilitation without killing Jin outright, and so bladed or spiked weapons were out. He looked rather intimidating, with his darker aura, full suit of armor, mace, and shield. One could compare him to a dark knight.

He dashed forward, around Lavender, holding his shield up to block any frontal ranged attack, and charged Jin, ready to bob and weave if he saw an incoming attack. He would keep up the appearance of a frontal charge, but when he reached Jin, he would switch his trajectory to strike at his unprotected right side, aiming for a hard mace swing to his ribs.

@Britt\-21

Jin looked rather unamused at the swirling energy and black armor of the Arcane Wizard and simply let out a small sigh. The guy looked like he had a fully frontal attack, as if he was charging head on with both shield and mace. But the mage looked a lot smarter than that, and Ellen knew something else was up. With a cheeky grin, he prepared to get a spiked shield up until he remembered he was also a Celestial Wizard. Neither he nor his beautiful magic had to get hurt like this! Pulling a single, platinum key from a chain on his leather belt, he swiped it into the air above his head and shouted gracefully. "Open: Gate of the Celestial Dragon! Or however that goes. Come forth--Hydra!" getting all that in miraculously before Adrian could actually attack, a searing shine of green striking down into the Guild Hall from the heavens.

The Arcane Wizard would find that his mace deflected right off of the great beast's deathly teal scales, which almost looked like they were rusting and worn... With a tremendous shout, the three-headed dragon Hydra prepared a spell from one of its mouths, fire heating up the area and even burning a few of the chairs in front of it--just getting ready for the full blast.

@Britt\-21

Lavender was shocked at what she had been seeing. The warrior knew that Adrian was quite powerful since he worked with one of the most dangerous magics. Then Jin summoned up a Celestial Spirit who was called Hydra. This made the purple-haired woman smile just a bit This man does not know who I possess to take care of such a monster. and with that thought in mind, the woman put her sword into the same hand as her shield and went into her pouch which held her keys and she pulled out Hercules's key and pointed it outwards before turning it "Open gate of the Nemean Lion slayer: Hercules!" The one man who has slayed a Hydra himself. In which had nine heads instead of three.

Hercules then appeared with his arms crossed over his chest "Well Well, it seems you've need me many times lately, Lady Lavender." With a soft bow, Lavender spoke "My Apologies, but we have ran into a problem. As you can see, there is a three headed hydra who is being controlled by the worst Celestial Wizard Verman I have ever encountered." Hercules turned to see this Hydra "I've slain a much worse Hydra, actually. I slayed a 9-headed Hydra. This should be a piece of cake." he then looked at her "You dont want me to kill it, correct?"

"Of course I do not want you to kill the Hydra. It is just as much as a celestial Spirit as you are. But do not attack, not yet."
she looked towards Adrian.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Jin looked rather unamused at the swirling energy and black armor of the Arcane Wizard and simply let out a small sigh. The guy looked like he had a fully frontal attack, as if he was charging head on with both shield and mace. But the mage looked a lot smarter than that, and Ellen knew something else was up. With a cheeky grin, he prepared to get a spiked shield up until he remembered he was also a Celestial Wizard. Neither he nor his beautiful magic had to get hurt like this! Pulling a single, platinum key from a chain on his leather belt, he swiped it into the air above his head and shouted gracefully. "Open: Gate of the Celestial Dragon! Or however that goes. Come forth--Hydra!" getting all that in miraculously before Adrian could actually attack, a searing shine of green striking down into the Guild Hall from the heavens.
The Arcane Wizard would find that his mace deflected right off of the great beast's deathly teal scales, which almost looked like they were rusting and worn... With a tremendous shout, the three-headed dragon Hydra prepared a spell from one of its mouths, fire heating up the area and even burning a few of the chairs in front of it--just getting ready for the full blast.

@Britt\-21

[/QUOTE]
Adrian's mind was fully dedicated to the sole purpose of beating Jin into the dirt as efficiently and brutally as humanly possible. He charged towards Jin, but unfortunately he wasn't fast enough to stop Jin from summoning a Celestial Spirit, this time the mighty Hydra. His mace bounced harmlessly off of the beast's scales, and he looked up to see the spirit prepare a mighty blast. The Hydra was intimidating, enough to make an inkling of fear make itself known in Adrian's mind. His mind became significantly more like himself when determined, and his attrition rate increased to 5%. His aura dropped in size by about a quarter.

Thinking quickly, he fired a thin Arcane Ray aimed for the open mouth that was casting the spell, and jumped back towards Lavender and the others, a purple barrier forming underneath Hydra which then flipped to Hydra's left, aiming to send the hapless spirit flying at breakneck speed in a parabolic arc across the plains all the way to the nearby Augustine Woods, where it would probably snap a few trees in half along its journey to the Earth.

@Britt\-21

Adrian, arriving next to the armored woman, said to her quietly, "Lavender, you and Hercules should focus on the spirits he brings out. I'll take him on while you do that, so he can't benefit from his living shields."

With that, a magic circle appeared under his feet. "Chaotic Mimicry!" he recited as the knowledge spell went into effect.

1d190 = 182 = Hidden

Looked like something useful. Hidden! Adrian balled his right hand into a fist and put it inside his open left hand, bringing his arms in front of his chest, and promptly turned invisible. He crept around Jin with his mace in hand, newly-reformed after he disintegrated it to fire the Arcane Ray. He crept up behind the narcissist, aiming to whack him in the temple with his mace, full-force. Hopefully, this would result in a concussion and put Jin down for the count.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellen smiled lightly as he kneeled under the swing of the mace before cupping his fists in a praying motion. A swirl of many small dots of light, resembling a galaxy, would swiftly pull Adrian into a spiral before throwing him forcefully back over Hydra's head and at Lavender. Light could detect a lot of things, and invisibly was much less than immune to the power of distortions of the illuminating form of energy. Ellen twisted back up onto his feet gracefully to order his Celestial Spirit around. "You--attack the girl and her spirit. Remember what we learned! Head first!" he shouted enthusiastically as a pastel red rune formed under the dragon's large body. An aura of the same color surrounded it as its scales began to look much less sturdy and metallic, but all three heads' teeth shone all the colors of the rainbow and then some. With a blurring speed, Hydra flew straight for Hercules and Lavender with teeth bared, completely leaving Adrian out of the equation.

@Britt\-21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back