• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP (Always open and accepting)

Fairy Tail Guildhall

After filling his flask with ale and overflowing it for a few second. He closes it up and gives out a belch, and looks forward with a blank face, thinking about the past. Recalling all his favorite crimes that brought laughter, while leaving hate to others against him. For a awhile he thought more of the past until he started remembering things he wanted to forget. He again request for another cup of ale, chugs it, and then off his stool, puts his hands in his pockets and started to walk off still looking on with a blank face. In the corner of his eye's he notices some delicious food, so he quickly levitates a wooden spoon and throws it at the girls head and then takes one small food item by having it sink into the table counter and quickly making its way to his hand, he takes it in one bite. He looks around and takes in every detail and person within the building. Afterwards, he notices a board with a bunch of papers hung. He walked towards it and burped.

Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP Beelzbub Beelzbub

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Saxis nodded " yeah true.. " he sat down next to her and laid his head on the table looking straight ahead " I over heard the Master saying we can't go on jobs by ourselves.. but I can wait for you " smiles calmly closing his eyes " besides your strong and you will heal quickly I know it " he looked towards at her slightly turning his head while laying his head down yawning a bit " once your able we will go beat up some bandits

Fairy Tail Guildhall- bar

Mimi shook her head "nah no missions for me" she turned away, she didn't do missions anymore, but it was a good thing she looked away, because there was a spoon coming at her face. Her eye turns red and the spoon stops before hitting her. She ends up LoOking around to find the person responsible. She glares at him, and gets off her barstool and walks after him. "Excuse me but who the hell do you think you are?" Mimi crosses her arms "you throw a spoon at me, and now you snoop around our guild?"
general ostruppen general ostruppen Beelzbub Beelzbub

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily looked at him, watching as he laid down on the table. "you look exhausted, do you need to rest?" she tilted her head, "you're too concerned about me and not yourself." She pushed her hair from her face, and looked around the guildhall. "I will heal fast, and after I do, I'm going to challenge mr snowman to a rematch." her eyes glanced around the bar until she found Remus, she stop and glared at him. She was unsure if she wanted to go after the bandits, she wanted to learn more about what she saw, what she thinks she remembered, more about her past.
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Saxis looked over at Remus and then back towards Lily " I will be fine I slept good last night.. " he sat back up and stretched a bit popping his neck to side to side " something was bothering me when I was in that dark place.. I don't know what it is, but that dark mage.. I know it's going to sound weird, but feels like I knew him or something and I was suppose to be on his side.. " he looked down " felt like I betrayed him.. I don't feel bad about it.. I'm actually happy.. " he grinned as he jumped off the table. Then stood turning to face her crossing his arms over his chest. " you will win for sure when facing Mr. Snowman

Fairy Tail Guildhall- bar

Jerry ignores her for a bit and then realizes that the girl was directing the message to her. "Sorry can I help you?", he gives a raised eyebrow and opens his flask to take a sip. Afterwards he gives a small burp and wipes his mouth.

Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Lily nodded and she looked back at him "you know him?" she looked worried, was Saxis dark, evil, she was concerned, she wathed him jump up. She shook her head , watching him, she thought he had too much energy she couldn't keep up. She was still tired, her stomach was getting better, she could feel it. "I'm curious to see you fight after I get better, I want to see what a dragon slayer is capable of" she smirked

Fairy Tail Guildhall -request board
Mimi was still looking at him with her arms crossed. "yeah what the fuck do you think you're doing? You throw a spoon at me then snoop around our guild, and now your being plain rude" she shook her head "who the hell are you?" Mimi's gaze didn't leave him, she didn't like unfamiliar people in the guild, she didn't trust people.
Beelzbub Beelzbub general ostruppen general ostruppen

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Saxis nodded " I think so.. I don't know it's just weird.. either way I'm glad I'm not on his side " he grinned happily " I don't want to hurt anyone that's innocent.. " a smirk formed on his lips as he tilted his head to the right " oh.. I will show you once your at one hundred percent.. also I will show you a new magic I've been working on.. something that I know for sure that the dark mage we faced will not be able to counter " a devious grin formed on his lips as he was excited " maybe I can teach it to you too since your a fire mage "

Fairy Tail Guildhall -request board

Jerry was starting to get annoyed with this girl and gave a stern look, "The names ricky tick buttercup and I don't know what your talking about. Probably one of your members with the lowest IQ had thought it would be hilarious did that. Besides I was proximately 10 feet away from you and anyone in this room that was close by can obviously tell that I had my hands in my pocket." He then takes another sip from his flask and nods in approval, "I gotta tell yah, whoever makes this is goddamn *Burp* genius." He again takes another sip.

Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP Beelzbub Beelzbub

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily smiled, she was happy he didn't want to hurt anyone it made her glad, maybe she was just too quick to judge people. "new magic?" she smirked, and leaned over the table closer, "what type of new magic? you got my very curious now." She had extremely good hearing and overheard some of the conversations, Mimi in particular, she was on the defensive, Lily wondered what was up.

Fairy Tail Guildhall - request board
Mimi glared at him, and decided instead of arguing she would get even, she watched as he kept drinking out of his flask, and burping, it was grossing her out. Her eye turned red, she used her magic to alter the time on the flask to when it was empty, so that there was nothing else in the flask. She smirked, "Well enjoy the ale" she shook her head and turned away from him, heading back to her Odin.

Fairy Tail Guildhall - request board

Jerry noticed the obvious red eye's and got a bit worried, but after she turned around and made her snarky comment he just shrugged. But he was still a bit skeptical, "Uhuh sure whatever". Just as he was going to take on last good ol sip he immediately
realized that his flask was completely empty and immediately knew who it was. He looks at the girl and with his pinky moved one of the floor boards in front of her to trip her.

Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Fairy tail guild hall- bar

Odin managed to see the bored and moved fast enough to block her off "careful mimi our friend her seems to have it out for you" he looked up at the man and sighed knowing this would end in a fight or argument and he would be stuck in the middle again​

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Mimi stopped walking in time to have Odin block her path. She looked down noticing the floor board, and swung around to face Jerry. "Seriously, you want to pull this shit with me?" she tilted her head, "you come into our guild to mess with us, and expect us not to retaliate?" she smirked, almost evilly, "I'm not having the best of days so you don't want to piss me off."
general ostruppen general ostruppen Beelzbub Beelzbub

Fairy tail guild hall-bar

Odin grabbed her arm and started to pull her away "calm down don't waist your time with him alright your just giving him what he wants and who ever you are shes right only difference is that I will deal with you so don't try anything else got it"​

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Jerry rolls his eye's and steps up to her, "Yeah I'm not really in the mood to waste my time with little shits like you. Honestly I didn't come here to mess with anyone, your just making accusations out of nowhere without any proof whatsoever. So wipe that little smug smirk off your face before I decide to sow it for you! CAPISH!.....(he clears his throat and fixes his posture) Now if you excuse imma go ahead and look at these posters.......Oh last thing little girl *Flips two birds*, that is all." he turns around and heads to the board.

S T A T U S
Mood: Semi-Happy
Speaking to: Shiro

Zequel Ether Dragneel

The dark haired male nodded, and couldn't help but to, at least just once more, kiss her again. Her lips, so welcoming, so soft, he felt like if he let her go, she'd leave, be stolen, or worse. He needed her, he needed her with him, he didn't know what he could do without her. His face flashed with nothing that could be described no lower than complete and utter horror, as another image set through his mind, one of the black Mage, but this one was different from the rest. This one was not happy, or decent, or strange. It was just dark, very, very, very dark.

It was more than a memory, an image, it was like he was there for himself. He felt what he felt, saw what he saw, and . . . It terrified him. He was a child, and in front of him, people, things, dying. His parents, his friends . . . his brother. Everything he came to love came to death at his hands, and the haunting, chilling words, rolled through his mind. He wasn't sure if it was a warning, part of the memory, or a message from the great Zeref himself, but it was something definitely . . . Something.

Everything . . . And Everyone you love . . . Will come to death by your very hands. Including her.

Then something happened that he had never planned. He began to cry. They were small, but they were there, tears, rolling down his cheeks from the source, his eyes. He blinked, having never cried before, and pulled back confused, feeling his cheeks. "What . . . What the hell? What am I . . . " he asked, stunned and confused.

Zequel turned to her, unsure of what to do, "What's going on? Why are my eyes leaking?"

M E N T I O N S
- Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

coding by cychotic

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Mimi glares at him, he is the second person in 2 days to go up to their request board, it was for members, not for outsiders. She wasn't making accusations, she knew he wasn't a member, because she knew every member of Fairy Tail, besides, he wouldn't call them posters. After he flips her off, that was the last straw, her eyes turned red looking at the request board, suddenly all of the papers were blank. She reversed their time to before there was writing on it, she was all about keep Fairy Tail secrets to members only and she really didn't like this man. Mimi smirks at her actions, and turns back to Odin.
Beelzbub Beelzbub general ostruppen general ostruppen

Fairy tail guild hall

Odin sighed "maybe we should go on a walk clear your mind and get out before more strangers come in and start a fight" he grabbed jay who was still asleep and put him into his jacket pocket he looked up at her "I'll carry the booze along too"​

Limbo Library
Shiro kissed him again, letting their lips touch, it was a great feeling, once he pulled away she looked at him smiling, her smile soon turned to concern as she saw his face. What was going on, was this what he meant, was Zeref in his head, was he about to attack her. She put her hand on her gun, ready for anything that might happen next, she wasn't expecting him to cry. Her face turned back into a smile, and she couldn't help but laugh at his confusion. "you're crying" she shook her head, and lowered her hand away from her gun. "what you're doing is crying," he didn't know what crying was? I guess it made some sense, he was a clone, or something. "are you happy, sad, scared? any of those emotions can trigger tears." She touched his face wiping away the tears.
Black Jade Black Jade

S T A T U S
Mood: Horrified

Zequel Ether Dragneel

"Sad . . ." he said, but it sounded a bit more like a question. What exactly had he just seen? What . . . What HAD he see? No, what had he felt? It was horrible, complete and utter despair. Sadness. Horror. It was like a Nightmare that never ended. He had never felt so horrified, to traumatized, so hurt before. Was that . . . Zeref? Was that HIS memory? Had he gone through such despair?

Zequel looked at Shiro, blinking. "I-I've never cried before . . ." he muttered silently, letting her wipe the tears away. "I don't know what's wrong with me . . . I'm sorry." he straightened himself out, playing it off. It was too strange for him, crying, he hated the feeling. "Anyways . . . Thank you, Shiro, for everything." he gave her the best smile he could, a real one, or the closest thing to. "There are lot's of things I still need to tell you, and lot's of things that I have yet to find out about myself . . . And as for Fairy Tail, I don't know why, but something is happening there, or something is there, that I need. No, what HE needs . . . "

Zequel leaned back, holding his own Demonic Book. "I don't know what happens if I gain it . . . But I know I'll change. Either get stronger, colder, or I might even turn into him. But I feel myself being drawn to that damned Guild . . ." He gritted his teeth, "But I can't risk you getting hurt Shiro . . . Not again. Last time I was too quick yo judge, and was irrational. I know better now . . . Much better." He turned to Shiro, a dark look in his eye. "I-No . . . we're going to crush that guild. I can promise you that." Though, he seemed to shift once more, as it got harder to decipher who was talking, him, or Black.

"I'm going to go to that guild, we are going to destroy them, and I'm going to retrieve what is mine. If it's the last thing I do."

M E N T I O N S

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Guildhall

Saxis smirked thinking of what he saw her able to do she had to be a dragon slayer. Well I call it Black Fire Dragon inferno God Roar. " he grinned " it's not blowing fire out of the mouth it's more of a explosion of flame that stays around you increasing the power if your normal slayer magic by a hundred times.. " he then sighed " it's dangerous though I can't use it here because I don't want to destroy Magnolia in the process

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Mimi sighed, "yeah sure" she shook her head, "let's get out of here" she walked over to the bar grabbing a bottle of booze, and headed for the front door. She wondered if she should get away for awhile, actually go on a mission. She hadn't been on a mission since she became S-Class and learned that her leaning Time Arc Magic couldn't be used to bring back her family.
Beelzbub Beelzbub

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily shook her head "I'm not a slayer though, what makes you think I can learn it?" she raised an eyebrow, "plus there is no way you can destroy a whole town in one move" she sat back up, "I mean Fairy Tail is known for doing damange, but it takes more than one move to do that. you don't have to exagerate" she laughed.
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Limbo Library

Shiro shook her head, "it's okay, no one actually likes crying." She gave a small smile, and leaned on her left arm holding herself up. "Fairy Tail" she thought about it, Fairy Tail was a light guild, one of the most powerful, but she knew her guild, no not just that, but herself was stronger. Shiro noticed he keep switching between himself, and HIM. Was he losing himself, was there anything to loose, Zequel was just clone, does he even have his own personality? Shiro bit her lip, she always wanted to meet Zeref, he was the most powerful mage ever, she idoled him. Zequel always reminded her of him, she always knew there was something special, and now there was a chance she could meet him? She was excited, "Zequel I will help you destroy Fairy Tail, I will be there when it falls." she looked at him, she couldn't tell who was talking, but she didn't care, she liked him either way, she still wanted to be close to him. But what there is his? Zequel didn't know the answer, but it was teetering on the line on HIM, so she had to ask. "What is at Fairy Tail, what is it that you need from there?" Shiro smirked, she wondered if he would answer, if he could answer, she was determined to get closer to him, to know the difference between the two.
Black Jade Black Jade

S T A T U S
Mood: ???

Zequel Ether Dragneel

"Didn't I already tell you?" Zequel asked, slightly confused, "I don't . . . I don't . . ." his voice stopped, as it began to waver, his eyes seemingly darkening as the wave of confusion on his face was replaced by a strange and sickening grin. "Fairy Tail . . . Yes, that certain guild holds many events, battles, and memories of mine . . ." He no longer seemed to be in control, or to be out, it was a strange fusion of the two characters, their personalities and wavers, that equivocated to a new person entirely.

"Mavis . . . Oh how much I loved her . . . And yet, she tricked me, stole something of mine . . . I will take what is mine." The Library began to shake and quiver, almost as if it's essence was wavering, "I will take what was stolen from me . . . I will kill anyone who stands in my way . . . " And then so suddenly, so fast it was almost as if it never happened, his face changed, no, his entire body, the world around them changed. "I will make them suffer . . . Every single one of them." His voice began to deepen and darken as a strange black mist was cast over his body.

"I will MAKE them feel it, true fear." And then he began to laugh, a sickening, evil, dark laughed, that started as a giggle, his body shaking as it grew more and more, tears in his eyes as he laughed louder, the Library shaking and twisting as Zerefs Memories shook around them, transferring through Shiro and back to the main body. "I will make them suffer!" He roared, and then suddenly, it all stopped, with Zequel, or Zeref, standing with a blank expression on their face.

"I will take what is rightfully mine. No matter how many people I have to kill." His head slowly looked down at her, as it was too obvious this was no longer Zequel, "Do not think you are any exception." And then, it was over, with his eyes shifting grey as Zequel flopped to the ground, the Library returning to normal.

M E N T I O N S

coding by cychotic

Fairy tail Guild hall

Jerry was glad the annoying girl was finally leaving his presence, just as he turned around to find all the posters on the board missing he was dumbs struck. He realized that it was probably the girls doing or something. At this point he got tired of the place and started to head out the door, just as he opened the door slightly he spotted several officers asking some people. At that point he knew he someone was bound to say that he entered the fairy tail guild. He closes the door quickly and starts asking around, "Hey who's the big guy running this guild, anyone?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back