• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP (Always open and accepting)

Fenray Forest

Saxis shook his head at her sarcastic remark. He walked up towards a tree and leaned up against it and starting to sit down leaning his head back againsg the tree. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her " you better get some rest we will be there tomorrow afternoon. " he said as he closed his eyes resting a bit thinking of the situation he was in.

He rather be alone and not bothered by anyone but this girl was stubborn and if she kept asking questions about him being a raised by a dragon I was just going to make him more angry. He sighed deeply hoping this was the only request she would be joining him in..

Remus Xerxes Borealis

He put his surgical mask back on, and had hoped that Lily would actually listen. Though to his utter disappointment, she failed to hear him offering to take her to the resting room. She was hurt after all, by him of course. Probably. And it was one of his advanced spells that hit her too, so the blow she took was going to be hard and real painful. Remus sighed, now just silently looking at her as he leaned against the wall. Seeing her go and follow that idiot who decided to up and have a fight near the hall, sighing once again. He didn't see any point in doing such a thing, especially in that kind of condition.

Continuing to just stare at her until she left following that guy, now he just looks down onto the ground thinking about how he could eat some ice right now or have a beer then sleep somewhere. But something else caught his attention. The voice of Mimi, just asking him about what her fire magic is like. Apparently, everyone had been dying to know or some shit like that. To which he answered, his hands tucked inside of his hoodie's pockets, "Hmm... Well, she definitely isn't just some ordinary fire mage. I can tell you that for sure. Describing her flames, they're hotter than any regular ol' fire mage I've met. Her fire magic was different and judging the way she used it, she's like me. A slayer of some kind. Dragon probably." He described.

Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

e621f08735dd147d020e60221a5e7040.jpg

《《Zequel Ether Dragneel》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Fenray Forest

Zequel walked into the dusty abandoned shack. The mask formed around his face once again to stop the horrible stenches from reaching his nose, and letting the dust not reach his lungs. But it dissipated, and formed on Shiro, so she would be safe. She mattered more right now, as she was hurt.

He walked to the bed, and sighed. "Damn . . . " He placed her on the bed, and sat next to her, coughing because of the dust. "That was . . . Something else wasn't it?" he asked looking up, seeming to talk to himself. "It's really crazy . . . How things can go like that. God, what am I saying?" He turned to Shiro, "Let me see your wound."

[/

Fenray Forest
Lily set the ball of fire down in front of her, it was only dirt so it wouldn't burn anything down. She watched as he closed her eyes, and she lifted up her shirt wincing a bit as she did it, looking at her stomach to see how bad the damage was. Her stomach was bruised, she sighed looking down at it, she pressed it closing her eyes from the pain. Well she was right, it was bruised, but it might be a cracked rib as well, because that hurt more than it should. She shook her head and slowly pulled her shirt back down covering the bruise again. She wondered if she could eat his fire, fire always made her feel better and she can't eat her own, but his fire was black, was it different? She had purple fire which was smelly, so what was the characteristics of black fire.

Fenray Forest - Shack
Shiro was still in Zequel's arms when the mask appeared on her face, she put her hand up to her mouth touching it, it was very unnecessary. Shiro shook her head at him, he was sounding more...human to put it frankly. "Zequel take this" she said as she grabbed the mask off her face. "I'm used to old dank places I can breathe fine" she leaned back on the bed, laying her leg out flat she looked down at it. "it'll be fine just had a large piece of building land on it." she sighed "I'll be alright" she shook her head, she felt weak, and in front of Zequel no less, she didn't like showing vulnerability. Shiro clenched her fist, she really wanted to let out her anger and frustration, she hated that she got hurt. Shiro put her hand on her leg, it hurt but it was manageable, she should be able to walk fine in the morning. "Zequel I need to ask what did you mean earlier?" she looked up at him confused, he was acting strange and he was mumbling to himself, she was curious what was going on. "you haven't been yourself today, are you okay?"
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne Black Jade Black Jade

Mimi last FT
Fairy Tail Guildhall
Mimi watched Remus, she smirked watching him talk about Lily, so there was more than meets the eye with the young mage. "A fire dragon? damn how'd she come across magic like that?" She shook her head, "why were you two fighting in there anyway?" she leaned on the bar, "I fixed your precious library but there is no way all that damage was just from the hot independent mage" she sighed, damn what did she just say? she shook her head and raised a brow at Remus, she was bored, no one was serving her more booze so she had to be nosy instead. She thought about the possibility of her being a dragon slayer, not much is known about Lily, who she is, why she joined the guild, if she was a dragon slayer the odds are that she has a lacrima inside her. But those are rare themselves, and very pricey, how could a youngin like her have that kind of money, unless it was from family. Mimi went over the scenarios in her head, there was endless possibilities, she was good at sorting through different scenarios, her power made that easy.​
Roxasarass Roxasarass

Fenray Forest

Saxis rested until the sun slowly started to rise the sun light breaking through the branches. He opened his eyes and looked over at her as he stretched his arms out. He looked over at her the flame still going as he started to suck up the flame as he grinned feeling good afterwards. Her magic was strong and the injuries he had healed.

He looked towards her not knowing if she was asleep or awake. He stood up as he looked down the dirt road. A little groggy but was ready to finish this request to rid the village of the bandits

Fenray Forest
Lily was awake, she actually didn't sleep much over the night, she was too paranoid about this stranger. She was laying on her side, her good side since half of her was bruised, she heard him as he ate her flame, a bit rude if you asked her, she shook her head and rolled over onto her back to look at him. "oh so you get food and I don't" she raised a brow at him, "is your fire even edible?" she pushed herself up into a sitting position, wincing as she went, she tried to hide it, she didn't want him to know she was still in pain. She looked weary, with her injury and the lack of sleep it was getting to her. She sat there looking up at him, taking him in more than she did the day before. She noticed he looked about her age, maybe a little older, he looked strong, like a very capable fighter, she wondered what this mission they were on anyway. She pushed the fire red hair of hers out of her face and sat there.

☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Fenray Forest (Shack)

Zequel sighed, resting back as he leaned to the wall, letting his back lay against it. "As long as you're alright .. ." he muttered, only to be shocked back to reality by her question. He wasn't exactly sure how he was supposed to respond. HOW was he supposed to respond? That he'd been having weird, continuous flashbacks of some guy in a black cloak? That he remembers things that never happened to him? That he was slowly, but surely, losing control?

He sighed, and shook his head, the mask reappearing on his face with the darkness. "I don't know . . ." he spoke silently, raking a hand through his jet black hair. "I don't know WHY I did it, I didn't even . . . I don't know Shiro. I really don't-" he stopped, and sniffed the air, a strange look in his eyes.

"What . . . What is that?" he asked, "Shiro . . . Did we enter this Forest alone? We did didn't we?" he asked, silently tensing up.

[/

Fairy Tail Guild Hall...

Zaquraia sighed softly as she sat down at one of the tables in the guild hall, having just returned from one of her other missions. She glanced over at everyone else who was in the guild hall at the time from her corner, shaking her head a bit after she did. After awhile, she would soon get up, heading over to the job board, as she over heard a few of the other members gloating about their exploits, which only caused her to shake her head again. "Why must the others be such hot-heads..." She mumbled to herself, as she looked over the job board.

Fenray Forest
Shiro watched him carefully, the mask reappearing in his face instead of hers, the way he half answered her question, he was acting even more odd which she didn't think was possible. He seemed worried, it was unlike him, she was curious and wanted to discuss it further but he had a different look in his eyes. "yeah we can here alone, no way anyone followed us." she gave him a confused look "it is a forest it connects a few towns around here so it's possible someone could be here who didn't want to take a train." she thought about it, it couldn't be one of her guild mates could it? They hadn't used this place in ages why would they start now? She sighed, her leg wasn't ready for another fight, although she was itching for one.
Black Jade Black Jade

Fenray Forest

Saxis looked at her and he never had anyone ask him if his own flame was edible since he couldn't eat his own flame anyways. He scratched the back of his head " I.. I have no idea but my flame is corrupted by dark magic.. I don't know if it will harm the person that eats it " he said turning his head looking at her and crossed his arms over his chest.

Do you eat fire? " he asked a bit curious tilting his head slightly to the right

☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Fenray Forest (Shack)> Shadow Realm

Zequel nodded slowly, "I know . . . But something is off. I can't put my finger on it, but . . . " He shook his head, and took in a deep breath, and let it out softly. "Am I too jumpy?" he asked, mostly to himself, as his violet eyes flashed. He stood up, a dark drape, almost like a shadow, overcoming his body.

"Stay here," he ordered, the mask darkening and once again wrapping around his face. "I'm going to be right back." And with that, he stepped into the familiar shadow Realm, the void overtaking him as he searched through the forest, going from shadow to shadow.

[/

50904e069d2c2e3fbd2a4c19603fde31.jpg

《《Ivory Rae Scarlet》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Ivory sighed, flicking the cane in the air and spinning it. He laughed, walking to the job board. "Man . . . That sure was something huh?" he muttered, raking a hand through his dark purple hair. "Master sure was angry wasn't he?" he asked out loud, though, it was strange, he was practically talking to himself. But then again, this was Ivory. He wasn't the kind of person to care much about how much of a fool he was appearing as.

He turned, seeing another girl who was looking for a job as well. He grinned, and turned, his legs spinning. "Hey there!" He called aloud, the smile still on his face. "It's nice to met you! I, am Ivory Scarlet. I don't think we've met before, since well, I know practically everyone in the guild."

[/

Fairy Tail Guild Hall...

Zaquraia sighed softly as she sat down at one of the tables in the guild hall, having just returned from one of her other missions. She glanced over at everyone else who was in the guild hall at the time from her corner, shaking her head a bit after she did. After awhile, she would soon get up, heading over to the job board, as she over heard a few of the other members gloating about their exploits, which only caused her to shake her head again. "Why must the others be such hot-heads..." She mumbled to herself, as she looked over the job board.

Fairy Tail Guild Hall...

Zaquraia blinked a bit at Ivory Scarlet. "I've been a member of this guild for a few years now..." She mumbled softly glaring at him a bit softly, before she turned back to the board. "And my name is Zaquraia." She added a bit, looking back at him for a bit before again, returning to look at the board. "Did you need something, or were you also looking for a job?" She then asked him, looking at him for a third time, a hand on one of her hips.
Black Jade Black Jade

50904e069d2c2e3fbd2a4c19603fde31.jpg

《《Ivory Rae Scarlet》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Ivory laughed, "Well, Zaquaria, beautiful name by the way, I did come here to find a job. You know, beat someone up, just for old times sake." he laughed, "And, well, to get something to eat I guess." he winked, the grin on his face never left, "I saw this one epic ass restraunt a few blocks down from the Guild. But it's hella expensive, so I'm looking for something with big pay to give me the cash to get something to eat!"

He spun his cane around, pressing it against the ground and leaning on it, smiling. "So how about you Princess? What are you doing on this fine day?"
[/

Fenray Forest
Lily gave him a strange look, corrupted by dark magic? How was that even possible? She looked at him curiously, did she want to try and eat it, risk feeling worse? She nodded "Yeah I eat fire, and after what happened I could really use some about now" she pushed herself off the ground, holding her side as she went, it was still sore. "dark magic flames? Dragon slayer. Who are you?" she shook her head.

Fenray Forest - shack
Shiro sighed laying back, he was overly jumpy, but she was a sniper she was used to staying calm under the most dire situations. She watched as he disappeared into the abyss, she shivered just thinking about it. She decided to close her eyes maybe get a little shut eye while she could.
Black Jade Black Jade

Saxis looked at her and smirked " I'm the black fire dragon Slayer " he then looked at her seeing her hold her side as he started to walk up towards her. He kept a straight face and held a flame to her and a black flame appeared in his right hand. The black flame small but the darkness coming from it was overwhelming and hot. " eat it it's small so I'm hoping the dark magic that's corrupting me won't harm you or corrupt you. "

He looked at her he felt very concerned for her but didn't want to show it. He needed her to be at her fullest. To be prepared for anything

☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Shadow Realm > Mortal Realm

Zequel found it quite quickly. He saw them, two dragon slayers. One was . . . Using Dark Magic. Like Dark Regalious, but not as potent. But then he remembered, he knew, he saw his face and could instantly pull up the image of the guild and what had happened not too long ago.

Zequel slowly stepped out of the Shadow, appearing behind them as he took in a deep breath. "What are you doing here?" he asked darkly.

[/

Fenray Forest
Lily watched he'd him hold out the flame, he was corrupted by darkness? That made her even more worried to try the fire. She took it in her hand and immediately ate it, she didn't want to think about it. She figured it would be worse if she thought about it too long. She looked at him, he seemed a bit concerned but she figured it was only if she got killed on the mission her guild would get mad at him, she didn't actually believe he was concerned for her wellbeing otherwise. As soon as she ate the fire it burned, not like a hot burning sensation but like it was crisp. It was much different than any fire she had before, before she could think more on it she heard someone speak. She turned around in an instant looking at him, her hands were out and on fire, she was in defensive mode. "Who are you?" she didn't sense his presence, he must be strong.
Black Jade Black Jade Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Fairy Tail Guild Hall...

Zaquraia glared a bit at him in annoyance, grimacing a bit as he spoke. "I'm looking for another job, that will take me out of town for awhile..." She said, in a monotonous voice. "So that I don't have to deal with the hot-heads of this bloody guild." She added, looking back at the job board. "I will never understand why you men insist on answering everything with a swift beating." She said, sighing softly, shaking her head slowly. "It baffles me." She added, before glaring at him again. "And it's Zaquraia. Not Princess."
Black Jade Black Jade

Saxis heard the voice behind him. He turned his head slightly seeing the dark mage from earlier. An evil grin formed on his lips " you should go.. if you value your life.. there's not a huge population nearby.. I won't hold back like last time " he said turning towards the dark mage.
He then waved his hand as a sound of a explosion came from his hands as a much more chaotic black flame appeared on his hands ten times hotter than before

He looked towards Lily and hoped his flame helped her. " I may not be part of Fairy Tail.. I may not be your friend Lily.. but I promise you I won't let this dark mage hurt you or anyone innocent " his eyes turned pitch black ready to attack just in case he was going to strike at them

☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Fenray Forest

Zequel blinked at him, grabbing his hand, and forcing his hand into the group of black flames. He pulled it out, the dark flames slowly disipitating. "You think you can scare me?" he asked, the dark cloak of his persona once again coming back, "You think anything dark will work on me? News flash . . . I'm not like any normal Dark Mage."

He let go of his wrist, and took in a deep breath. "The Void of the Shadow Realm breaks down the strongest minds. One of you is weakened, and you," he turned to Saxis, "If you enter it, you will die." He took a step forward, closer to the two. "If you think you are anywhere close to my level, kid you're mistaken, and I'm trying to fix your Mistake."

His eyes flashed purple, glowing as dark shadows surrounded him, Void Shadows, though it didn't seem like him anymore. "I am the black mage. Do you really think that you can step up to the original? That flame is nothing boy." He blinked, suddenly jumping back with a shocked look on his face. "Shit . . ." he muttered, "Shit, shit, shit . . . I need to get out of here." he turned, no longer paying attention to the two Mages. "I .. . I need to grab Shiro . . I need to go . . ."

Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne
[/

Saxis felt the darkness leave his flat but the flame came back greater after disiptating he chuckled as he jumped back his fire was a normal fire but for a minute as the darkness returned " the darkness only corrupted my flame the flame itself is still flame. The dark magic adds a punch yes, but my normal flame remains!!! "

Raging Black Dragon Strike!!! " he yelled as like a boost of great flames appeared behind him launching with great speed as he punched the dark mage so hard with his flaming fist sending also a wave of flames to follow even absorbing the darkness the Flame will still be burning him with even greater pain if he staying within the flame for to long. The flame would even catch nearby trees on fire turn in them to ash after a few seconds of being on fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back