• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP (Always open and accepting)

Scarlet_MCRP

Four Thousand Club
Link to Rules/Description: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fairy-tail-rp-description.320919/
Link to Character Sheets: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fairy-tail-character-sheets.320917/
Link to OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fairy-tail-ooc.320920/
Link to Character List: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fairy-tail-character-list.320990/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fairy Tail, the Strongest Guild in all of Fiora, is a place welcome to all. With Legends, made with Legends, about Legends, for Legends. Members of this Guild have gone down n history as some of the most powerful beings to ever exist. From Dragon Slayers, to Devil Slayers, to Celestial Key Users, and so forth. To say the members of this Guild was strong, was a complete understatement.

They were Monsters.

Mountain, Town, hell, some were even Continent level in power. Every single challenge they met, they overcame, WITHOUT FAIL. It was unbelievable to some, if not most, of the Population. What kind of Group of Wizard was this strong?

Now, our story starts after those Legends. The Stories of Dragons and Beasts just Fables, and Myths in the eyes of most Wizards now. Fairy Tail, larger than ever, rests upon it's Campus, the Guild Hall extremely large, with the Sun Rising soon after it. What will become of our MagesFrom here? Why don't we find out?
((credit for this intro Black Jade Black Jade ))

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Guild Hall
Lily walked into the thriving guild hall for Fairy Tail, she was their newest member and didn't know anyone yet, not really. Her long red hair was like fire and it was covering her face, she was timid, nervous unsure what she should do, after all, she never was really good at making friends. Once inside, she looked around the room for an empty table she proped herself down and pulled a book from her bag, it was very worn, you could tell it was read quite a bit. Just like any other day since she joined she kept quiet to herself reading.​

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Guild Hall
It was just another day in Kite Ray Silver's day, another mission completed, another journey returning to the guild hall almost complete. Kite's clothing style was the same as always, a long-sleeved hoodie black and grey with white clouds drawn into the sleeves and a Lion on the back and a white tee-shirt under it. His pants were simply blue jeans and he wore no shoes nor socks leaving a thin dark color around his feet from walking.

As per usual for Kite the past six days he had been doing mission after mission getting minimal sleep slowly it had been getting to Kite, he planned to return to the guild hall and sleep despite how loud the guild hall is Kite pretty much knew he could sleep there, not only was it free to sleep there but if he wanted food or drink he could just order it there.

Kite had finally reached the door of Fairy Tails guild hall and opened it, as per usual the atmosphere was loud and thriving something he found enjoyable. Kite let out a small sigh as he moved to a mostly empty table they was one other sat on the table, a female with long firer red hair. "Mind if I join you?" Kite asked the Red-head Kite was rather new and had only been seen in the guild hall a few times often out doing missions or training so he decided instead of just sleeping he would socialize a little.​
Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Last edited:

50904e069d2c2e3fbd2a4c19603fde31.jpg

《《Ivory Rae Scarlet》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Fairy Tail Guild Hall

"Ivory!" yelled the bartender of the Fairy Tail Guild as the S class Wizard walked in, cane swinging left and right and the normal grin on his face. He turned, hid grin widening as he saw the person at the rest, laughing. "Well, Well, Well, look who we have here. James, it's been a while bro, how yah been?" The bartender laughed, high fiving Ivory with a nod. "A'ight man, how was the Mission? Seemed pretty hard when you picked it up, and it lasted almost a week man Damn."

Ivory laughed, shaking his head. "Don't sweat it, I just spent a bit too much time on my fight is all, it was getting pretty heated." Ivory stopped, glancing to his side with a nod at the girl with the blazing red hair. "Who's that? A new member?" James nodded, cleaning a cup with a rag. "She joined not too long ago, seems pretty promising. And she's one of those fancy Fire Mages, with the rainbow ones."

A wide grin spread across his face as he looked down at the newest member, who sat in of the chairs not too far away. "A Fire Mage huh? Been a while since I've seen one of those who can use the multiple colored version. How . . . Interesting."

Lord Potato Lord Potato

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily was deep into her book, when Kite came up to her. She looked up, with her brown eyes gazing up at him she used one hand to push back the blazing red hair of hers. She never seen this man before, and she wasn't used to people approaching her, usually they left her alone. She nodded quickly and nervously "um sure it's no problem" she spat out the words quickly, she hoped she wasn't being weird. After she spoke it got even more loud as people were now yelling across the room at the newest person walking in. Lily didn't recognize them either. She quickly turned away blushing she didn't want to come of that she was staring. She quickly looked back up as even through the noise she could hear them talking about her... She looked at them confused, was her magic rare? By the way they spoke it sounded like that, but there was nothing special about her, she shook her head and put her face back in her book. If you looked at the cover you could read it was 'The History of Fairy Tail'. It was obvious she read it many, many times.

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
Kite listened and watched the girl as she began to reply to him. Kite made sure to notice all of her actions from the pushing back of her crimson hair only using one hand, he began trying to wonder what this could mean maybe it meant get lost, maybe it was a sign of aggression or maybe it was nothing. Kite continued to watch as he mouth opened and closed almost instantly, her words were spoke fast almost like she was nervous. Kite simply nodded before he took a seat across from her and placed his head sideways on the table looking toward both her and the guild entrance. It wasn't long before someone else entered the guild he seemed to be some sort of high ranking member or something the way they treated him reminded him of how generals we're treated in the Alvarez Empire.

Kite watched as the guild hall seemingly lived up even more at the arrival of this unknown guild member well unknown to Kite. Kite followed the man with his eyes and began lip reading his conversation hearing bits of it and reading the rest. All he got was something along the lines of a new member who had the power of rainbow fire, Kite just gave up and went back to looking at the girl in front of him. Kite's eyes locked on the girls book before he let out a small sigh, it was clear she wasn't the talking type either that or she was just nervous maybe she was the new member who had the power of fire.

Kite slowly raised one of his hands and put it out towards the girl, his head still on the table as he spoke. "Kite Ray Silver, Take Over magic and you?" Kite asked this was his way of introducing himself as well as prompting others to do the same.
Black Jade Black Jade

《《Ivory Rae Scarlet》》
☆☆☆☆☆

"Look atchya' boy." James muttered with a silly smile as he eyed Kite. Shaking his head as he leaned back slightly, "I see he's finally getting himself a girl . . ." Ivory raised an eyebrow, leaning against the bar counter as he looked at James. "What do you mean?" James shook his head, smiling. "Oh nothing . . . "

Ivory shrugged it off as another one of the Bartenders silly antics, as he stretched. "God I feel like I've been gone for a year . . . All I need now . . . Is a good beer." James nodded, handing him a can as Ivory opened it, taking a sip. He found at an early age that his metabolism was so high, he apparently couldn't get drunk. So alcoholic beverages never seemed to be able to affect him. He finished the can, putting it down as he popped a mint into his mouth. "Well, seems introductions are in order, being a newbie and all . . ." He high fived the Bar-Tender, turning as he began to take a few slow steps to the group.

He arrived not too late after his decent, sliding into the seat next to the boy with blue hair, hearing the last few words of his sentence. "Oh Take-Over? Been a while since I've seen one of you." He laughed, patting the boys shoulder, "Anywho~It seems that FT has gotten itself a new member!" He gave the red head a smile as he examined her, interesting . . . "Happy to have you, I, from this day on, am your Senior. You two can just call me Ivy."

Lord Potato Lord Potato

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily looked up from her book once more, she guessed it wasn't too weird for introductions since she was new and all. Lily opened her mouth about to speak but closed it seeing Ivory walk up and just automatically sit next to them. A little rude she thought. She couldn't help herself as he spoke she let out a soft chuckle. He thought takeover magic was rare too, she sighed a sigh of relief. She thought he didn't know magic very well take over is fairly common and it made her happy she wasn't different like she thought a few moments prior. She also thought he was a bit cocky being a superior is that really what she is to expect? She took a deep breathe before she spoke so she spoke at a regular speed "My name is Lily, and I'm a fire mage." she gave a weak smile.

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
Kite never raised his head for a second, his eyes only watching the red head in front of him. He noticed that she was almost bout to speak but paused for a second getting a puzzled look from Kite. It didn't take long before he found out why another voice and presence right next to him, he instantly recognized the voice as it was the same voice as the last current person to enter the guild hall. Kite from first impressions found the guy arrogant he not only decided to take a seat right next to Kite without asking but even touch him before he even knew the guys name, upon being patted on the shoulder Kite twitched a little his head jerking up slightly from the table before it slumped back down he hated being touched by people he didn't know.

Kite listened as the newcomer to the table made a comment about Kite's magic which cause slight confusion Take Over in general wasn't rare his type was but the magic itself wasn't he then listened as he introduced himself as Ivy a senior in Fairy tail. "Take Over is common where I'm from." Kite said commenting on Ivy earlier statement. Kite also listened as the red head now known as Lily was introduced she was a fire mage which was interesting since well Kite could also be classed as a fire mage well...with the nine tails help.

Kite looked up slightly at his hand that was extended and ignored by Lily before it flopped to the table. Kite's other hand slowly rose closer to Ivy. "Don't know if you caught it but call me Kite." Kite said he wasn't sure if Ivy heard his name or not. "So any chance you two can tell me a bit about Fiore and well the whole guild thing? where I come from guilds aren't a thing and well i'm not from Fiore." Kite said truth be told he had spent two years here now but really didn't know much about the place he now called home.​
Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP Black Jade Black Jade

Last edited:

《《Ivory Rae Scarlet》》
☆☆☆☆☆

Ivory nodded, shaking his hand, gripping it tightly, as it became an old habit of his. "Hello Kite, Lily, as you know I'm Ivy, as I'm frequently named, but my real name is Ivory. I use a variety of magic, Contract, Re/Ex-Quip, and Heavenly magic." He took a bow, placing his cane to the ground to support himself, as well as make him look quite fancy. He stood back up upon Kites question."Guilds huh?" He asked, thinking out loud, "Not much to know . . . You go on missions, fight a lot, and well, just have a good time." He smiled once more.

"Fairy Tail, from now until you decide to leave . . . It will be your safe-Haven, your family. We'll treat you right, feed you, house you, we'll just . . . be there. But also, we fight, like, a lot." He gave them a slight wink, spinning his cane in the air, and stopping as he let it rest on his right shoulder. "Now if you two need anything, just call out to me K? I'll always be near, just call my name."

Lord Potato Lord Potato

IA.full.1381183.jpg

《《Hera Mia Roulette》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Somewhere in the Forest

Hera jumped through the air, her silver white hair flowing behind her as she bellowed a loud yell, cosmic stardust surrounding her fist as she came closer and closer to her target. A large beast like figure that had disrupted the forest creatures, a good pay, and a good fight was what it gave her. Which, was actually incredibly good.

"Iron Fist of the Equinox Dragon!" She yelled as her fist collided with the body of the beast, sending the monster flying back with enough force to shake the ground. Hera teleported atop of it, not finished yet as she roared down onto it. A few minutes later, she appeared once again at the closest village, cracking her knuckles with a slight smile. "It's done."

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily looked at Kite, she was surprised he didn't know anything about guilds yet chose to align with one so fast, it baffled her. You're supposed to join a guild that suits you not just the first one you come across. She sighed, she only met these two members really and so far wasn't sure what she even saw in this guild, but alas she had her own reasons for choosing Fairy Tail.

Lily turned to face Ivy, she gave him a small small and nodded that she understood but didn't say more to him, she was too baffled about what Kite said. She closed her eyes shaking her head closing her book, holding it outstretched to him. "I think you need to read this" she blushed slightly as she spoke, being so forward wasn't usually her strong suit when she didn't know someone. "It's a History of Fairy Tail, and since you don't much of guilds it'll be a good read." she shook her head, she felt on a roll now, she was already talking she figured she'd go all out. "Why did you join Fairy Tail, I mean you know nothing about guilds yet you just decided this was the right guild, how could you do something without researching it first?" she took a deep breath and looked away, she felt a little bad she said too much.
Black Jade Black Jade Lord Potato Lord Potato

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
Kite listened closely as Ivy reintroduced himself fully saying his name as it fully was being Ivory, a slight smile covered Kite's face as Ivy shook his hand at least one person did. Kite raised an eyebrow as Ivy mentioned his magic he had a fair mix of magic which was impressive. Kite finally took the time to look at Ivy raising his head off the table just watching him as he began bowing and acting all fancy like which to Kite just added to his first impression of arrogance. Kite listened to Ivy as he began explaining what guild are. Ivy first explanation just gave Kite the idea of a military.

Kite continued to listen as Ivy went on and the way he thought of it changed it seemed guilds were a family, one that looked out for each other, fought for each other and respected each other a smile crept over Kite's face thinking about this for his whole life he had really only known two people so this was interesting to him. Kite watched as Ivy went back to being all fancy with that cane of his, Kite nodded to Ivy as he mentioned about if they need anything to come to him. As Kite was about to respond Lily began speaking.

Kite watched and listened as Lily spoke, he took the book looking at the front and back of it before placing it down on the table in front of him, he would read it just not right now. "Thanks." Kite said thanking her for the book. As Lily continued talking Kite just looked up to the ceiling who did he just join Fairy Tail. "Truth be told I was lonely I've been alone for the past three years and well I heard this guild was one of the more lively so well it sounds just like what I needed." Kite replied watching as Lily turned her head away, Kite's head returned to the table watching once again both Lily and the door.​
Black Jade Black Jade Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Last edited:

《《Ivory Rae Scarlet》》
☆☆☆☆☆

Ivory glanced back and forth between the two, watching their movements with his normal grin. He placed his hand in his pocket, spinning his cane once more to place it on the ground, the chain connecting his wrist to it dangling. "Well, it was nice to meet you two! If you guys would ever want any help with anything, even a mission, hit me up."

With that, Ivory turned and walked off, letting the two speak.

Lord Potato Lord Potato

[/

e621f08735dd147d020e60221a5e7040.jpg

《《Zequel Ether Dragneel》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Manderin Forest

A strange man wearing a white mask, with strange blazing grey eyes, walks through the forest. A drape over his body, he speaks no words, and keeps to himself. Though, unknown to the man, he was being followed by a Rebel Guild, a group of Mages, on a mission to finally kill the bastards who murdered their families.

Zequel stopped walking as they began to surround him, each with their own magic. Fire Elementals, Enchanters, Necromancers, you name it. A tall female, who Zequel expected to be their leader, walked up and slapped him across the face. "You disgrace." She muttered, gritting her teeth. The man with the mask however, stood unmoving, watching her. She screamed a few words in some language the man had not picked up, and raised her hand, the people around getting ready to attack. "Any last words?" She asked.

Zequel sighed,dropping his hands to his side limply as he slowly looked up.

"Run."

[/

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily handed the book over to him and listened to his tale about how he was lonely and how he choose Fairy Tail because it's lively, well he was correct about that. Fairy Tail has always been a lively bunch of misfits causing more harm than good sometimes, even after Natsu and the gang were long gone. She smiled thinking about it, she wondered if her parents were part of the rowdy bunch, or how they were, she constantly thought about who her parents really were, what they were like. She shook her head, getting lost in her thoughts like always, and looked back towards Kite, she was was surprised he didn't say anything about her tone or how she came off. Lily sighed, "you look tired why don't you find a bed instead of the table?"

Lily put her hands on the table and pushed herself so she was standing, since she didn't have a book to read now she figured she should do something else, she had enough interaction with new people for the day. She thought about what Ivory said about missions, she hadn't been on one since she joined the guild. She walked away from the table throwing her red hair over her shoulder. Now that she was up, you would notice she was just in jeans, and long sleeve red and black striped jacket. She walked to the job board staring at it, wondering if she should undertake a mission, either by herself or ... well what with the two she just talked to, was that really a good idea?

Manderin Forest
Shiro, a young girl in her mid 20's was sitting in a tree nearby relaxing. She wore black leggings, with a grey dress that was styled like a suit, her long black hair laid flat on her back, her grey eyes had a hint of purple in them, they glanced over noticing a fight breaking out. She smirked realizing it was Zequel, "interesting" she said quietly. She laid down on her stomach on the tree branch pulling a pistol off her hip and aiming it at the girl who slapped Zequel. She squeezed the trigger aiming at the girl's feet, it wasn't a regular bullet however it was a ray of light, as soon as it hit the ground an explosion of light broke out, it was blinding she used the cover of the brightness to pull out her other pistol firing off shots around the other mages. They were warning shots, she wasn't in the killing mood, she was hoping they'd just run. After all they were a dark guild as well with the alliance she wasn't supposed to kill them, although she would if she was pushed to it.
Black Jade Black Jade

☆☆☆☆☆
Before Zequel could even move, he saw it, the slight flash of a ray of light hitting the ground. He knew it, that ray of light, more than anybody in fact. He closed his eyes, wrapping his head in a slight bubble of darkness and shadows as his "partner", or whatever she was to him, shot at the ground and the area around them.

"Run!" One of the Mages around him yelled, "It's an Ambush!" Soon after, the rest followed, scattering like flies. He raised his hand up slowly as they ran off, ready to attack as a force of Dark energy surrounded his hand. A mix of Dark Arts and Darkness, which soon formed into a spike like figure, ready to be thrown. He stopped, however, lowering his arm as the energy dispersed, and turning back to the Gunslinger.

"Well look who finally decided to show up." He spoke in his dark and cool tone, grabbing the mask from his face and throwing it to the side. "God that thing is so hot . . ."

[/

Manderin Forest
Shiro shook her head at the weakling as they yelled and ran away. "and they call themselves a guild" she sighed, hoping for at least a little more fun. She holstered both her pistols at her hips and pushed off the tree branch flipping landing her black boots on the ground with ease. "I can't believe you let her slap you" she shook her head, "you told her to run, was that from me or you?" she smirked wondering if Zequel knew she was in the tree, or if he was going to attack her himself. Shiro looked down at the mask he threw off then looked off into the forest, she was bored, not on any mission at the moment. "you know you could always join our guild then you wouldn't have problems with annoying pests like them" she glanced back at him with a smirk on her face, she was always trying to convince him to join Midnight Shadow, so she could be closer to him, but he never said yes.
Black Jade Black Jade

☆☆☆☆☆
Zequel shook his head, his grey eyes setting upon the girl in front of him. She was shorter than him, seeing her reach up to around his shoulder. He always found it, cute, in a way, or at least what he thought was cute. But then again, the Dark Mage was an extremely tall man.

"I told them to run, slightly because of both. I was going to kill them . . . And I told you Shiro, I don't do Guilds." He walked closer to her, now right in front of her as he looked down at her. "I can't do all the rules, and then you have people looking at you, being the new guy. And anyways, if I did, I'd most likely kill a few of these members you keep speaking of. A lot of them sound . . . Special."

[/

Manderin Forest
Shiro looked up at him, she was after all almost a full foot shorter than him. "Did I ruin your fun, should I have waited and made them suffer?" she smirked "if you want I can find someone for us to kill, it shouldn't be hard." she laughed and shrugged putting her hands behind her head, "you know I have to try, although you couldn't kill members of your own guild we could always take on members of another guild, like Fairy Tail" she raised an eyebrow looking at him "they say it's the strongest guild around, but that's because the council doesn't recognize dark guilds, we could take every member out without batting an eye" she laughed thinking about it.
Black Jade Black Jade

☆☆☆☆☆
"Why don't we?" Zequel asked, looking her solid in the eyes. There was no way of knowing if he was joking or not, though most likely, he wasn't. Zequel never joked, he didn't have a sense of Humor. Zequel missed it, the excitement, the adrenaline that came with meeting someone exceptionally strong. Maybe attacking an entire Guild full of them wasn't the smartest move, but it'd give him his long awaited rush of battle.

"We could bring one out, force one of them out, anything really . . ." he looked her in the eye, waiting for her reply.

[/

Tabitha gnawed at her lower lip as her eyes scanned the posters on the wall. She needed a mission and she needed it right away. Her rent was to be due soon and she was left with nothing after she spent all her funds on food and perhaps maybe materialistic items that no one needed to find out about... Forest greens landed on a wanted poster that was right up her alley. She snatched the paper from it's place on the wall and smiled to herself in knowing she'd be able to avoid another late payment.
It was a simple apprehend a thief job. The poster mentioned that he was last seen two towns over, but Tabitha had her doubts. There was no way the thief hadn't seen the poster already, and with that thought in mind she released a tired sigh. She would have to go farther than the poster suggested. Should she take someone with her in order to divide the work? She turned around and scanned over the other guild members, well the only ones that remained in the hall. Many had already taken on new jobs from their last, leaving only a hand few to help her.
She managed to make her way through her guild members, but they all told her they had jobs lined up for the next day or the day after next and were unable to assist her.
It wasn't as if she had never done a job such as the one she chose before, but she did not have to the time to go about by herself in order to find the thief. She needed to apprehend the person ASAP if she wanted to make her rent on time.​
Black Jade Black Jade

IA.full.1381183.jpg

《《Hera Mia Roulette》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Gods Hand Guild Hall

Hera raked a hand through her blazing long silver-White hair, blue was highlighted on it's ends to give her a dazzling look. She stood, right leg straight with her left leg bent slightly, giving her a strange laid back appearance. Her right arm crossed under her chest, raising it slightly between her clothes as her other arm rested on top of that, hand raised to her face where she ran a finger across her lips. She was in front of the Job Request Board, scanning across it for a Job to do. But she couldn't find any one that was a high enough level, the only ones left were ones for C Rank and Below. And she needed more money than what they provided.

Suddenly, she was slightly tipped off by shuffling feet, a body, swinging past her and causing her to trip and fall onto the hard ground floor. She groaned, wincing as she shook the pain off. "Well that wasn't very nice." She muttered, looking up at the girl who had run into her. "I hope you plan on helping me up."
BonBon BonBon

Tabitha, in her hurry, hadn't even noted the presence of the person she rammed into until it was too late. With widened eyes, she looked to the guild mate she knocked to the ground.
"Right," Tabitha nodded as she held her hand out for the woman in blue to take. A smile spread across her lips as she apologized with a sheepish smile. "I guess I was too preoccupied with my thoughts to notice you, my bad."
She knew of Mia, a well known S-class that had been at Gods Hand before she even left her farm to join the guild. The two had only had one formal greeting, and that was when Tabitha joined a year ago. Ever since then the two had only seen each other through passing. But, by the way Mia looked to her, she thought that maybe the S-class wizard hadn't even recognized her. Her eyes lit up when she took notice of the way she had knocked Mia to the ground. Mia had been scanning the board for jobs.
"This might sound brazen of me since I just knocked you over, but would you like to help with a job?" Tabitha asked, and held out the flyer she had torn from the board out in front of her for Mia to see.​
- Black Jade Black Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back