• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP (Always open and accepting)

Fairy tail guild hall- bar

Jay slunk off rubbing his tail "yeah yeah I got it just don't damaged my perfect fur anymore it's a easy mistake you were around an men because of your slightly high standards " odin rolled his eye "just ignore him you give him more power if you fight back" he finished his drink and ordered another drink "so I take it they really got on your nerves"​

Fairy Tail Bar
Mimi shook her head, wondering where to start. "Well Mr independent broke the Guildhall exterior wall, claiming he was attacking a dark mage, I fixed wall and told him he had to cover my bar tab" she laughed, she loved making people pay her tab for her using her magic to fix things, it came in handy a lot around here. "they left came back Lily was unconscious and hurt" she looked back at her, "she's still hurt" she scoffed, "I don't trust him and now there is talk of making him a member and Master won't let me go after the dark mage." she pounced the rest of her drink in frustration "and he never covered my tab"

Fairy tail guild hall-bar

He sighed "I have a feeling these next fear days will be hard...and I'm going to save us both some time and go ahead and pay " he knew she might ask and didn't feel like sitting through her begging "maybe you should start a house fixing business might make more that way not that I would want you to leave besides jay you're one if the few people here I would call a close friend "​

Fairy Tail Guildhall Bar
Mimi shook her head "no Odin, I will make Mr independent pay, it was a deal he made me" she gave a smirk and a evil eye "I will make sure he holds up his deal" she hit him in the shoulder "plus I doubt you have enough to cover my tab" she laughed, she also considered him a good friend, they grew up in Fairy Tail together, she had been here longer than him, but he was one f her first friends. "I do fine with the missions I go on thanks" she snickered at him. "if you're so eager to buy me things, you can buy all my rounds I have today"

Odin sighed "fine I'll just think of it as your way of welcoming me back" he aloud a small smile to spread on his face he did enjoy being around her she had a certain charm to her he shook it off and pulled out a giant bag of gold he had gotten from his mission it was more than enough to pay for the night "not like I have anything better to use it on"​

Fairy Tail Guildhall Bar

Mimi ordered another round of drinks, and smiled with a cup in her hand "well cheers to that" she looked at the bag of gold. "oh wow you know with us drinking that will be gone by the end of this day" she laughed holding the cup out for him to clink and cheers with her. "you know you will pass out before me, you can never outdrink me" she looked at Jay the exceed, "do you think he'll ever learn to hold his booze?" she didn't mean it like he was a lightweight, not by any means, but anyone who couldn't drink as much as her she considered them as someone who couldn't hold their booze. She was the heaviest drinker in Fairy Tail, no maybe in all of Magnolia.

jay hissed still holding his tail "he is a bit upset leave him be and don't worry I have too much money as it is so I don't mind" he slowly started to drink "and yes you can hold you're own butvI drink slowly making it easier for me to last longer than you so don't be too upset if you pass out first"

Fairy Tail Guildhall bar

Mimi grabbed her shoulder rolling her arm, like she was stretching. "Hey I already passed out once today so I'm on my second wind and ready to take you on" she switched arm rolling the other shoulder. "I'll drink slower for you" she said putting her drink down, she didn't want to upset him, so she tended to listen to him. She didn't know if it was out of respect, or if she was trying to impress him, she didn't dwell upon it. Mimi looked down at the bar, she was glad Odin came back from his mission, she was in a bad mood all day and joking and talking to him was helping distract her and raise her spirits. After Alex bringing up loss, she was reminded of her parents and how they died, and dark mages, everything was opened like a can of worms. Mimi didn't talk about her past before Fairy Tail, not really, very few knew what actually happened. "So what mission did you do got you soo much gold?"

Odin smirked "alright I will take you on but I highly doubt you can drink slowly you aren't exactly good at restraining you're self" he took another long sip like her his parents were taken by a dark guild it was one of the reasons they got along well he was glad to have her around "guess we will see in a few minutes huh mimi" he chuckled lightly and jay fell asleep on the bar​

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Saxis smiled calmly at Lily happy to see her getting better. He slightly look down " I got no more money I'm flat broke so I'm going to be staying here for awhile and stuff.. I guess I can at least give Fairy Tail a shot " he held out his hand to her " let's go sit down probably be better for you to relax than standing right now

Fairy Tail Guildhall - Bar

Mimi nodded, not grabbing her drink, she wanted to prove to him she could pace herself. But that would mean more talking and less drinking. "So what was your mission you just came back from anyway?" She tilted her head looking back at him, she wasn't very good at holding conversation, she was better at drinking and using her magic to fuck with people and fix things.

Fairy Tail Guildhall
Lily listened to Saxis she gave a small smile listening to his story. "your going to join Fairy Tail?" she glared at him slightly "it better not be just because you need money." She looked down at his hand, what was happening here, she hesitantly took his hand and followed with him to a table. Once she took his hand her stomach did backflips, what was going on here, she didn't understand.

Odin raised an eyebrow when she didn't take her drink and took a small sip "showing restraint huh that's a first...well it was simple take care of a few dark guilds gathering to plot a revolt I was suppose to take a week but it only took two days I lucked out there was a massive thunder storm in the area so it made things much easier"​

Mimi sighed at his words, was he judging her, should she not hold back, GAH making her think like this was too stressful. Her thoughts were halted when he said dark guilds, she wanted revenge for her parents, she knew he did too it's why they got along so well. "the world played if your favor" she smirked and grabbed her drink, looking at it debating if she should drink more or not. She shook her head, what was she thinking, she could never give up drinking. She put the drink to her mouth drinking some of it.

He nodded and grew a grim look clutching his drink hard he completely hated dark guilds for taking his village and harming others like taking Miami's parents she didn't show it but he knew it still hurt he he lucked out he was a baby when he lost his "yes they were going to sacrifice villagers for the plains if I hadn't gotten there..." he squeezed his harder making it creak and break small blots of electricity sparked around his fist​

Mimi looked over at him, she could see how upset this last mission made him. She was just as upset, she hated Dark Guilds but she didn't go on missions like that, not anymore, not since she became S- Class. "Hey calm down" she set her drink down and put her hand on his fist, ignoring the lightning, she wanted to make sure he was okay. "Odin.." she looked at him concerned. "you were there to stop them, no one got hurt so try not to dwell on it" she said the words but she didn't even believe them herself.

He took a deep breath and sighed "alright I know you don't really believe that but...thanks don't know what I would do without you around mimi" he gave her a small smile as the lightning dissipated and his grip loosened​

Mimi smirked, she couldn't fool her friend, she should have known better. She looked down at their hands, the lightning disappearing as he got his magic in check. She pulled back her hand and ran it through her hair, "you're right I don't believe that but it got you to calm down." she smiled at him. "you stopped them, which is all that matters."

He chuckled "yes your right..." he looked at his hand curling and uncurling it it was tingling and it wasn't the lightning her knew that much he ordered another drink and drank it slowly "so anything else on your mind besides drama?" he decided to change the subject from such a depressing topic​

Mimi thought on his words, there was a lot on her mind but she wasn't going to admit that. She took her drink again putting it to her lips finishing the rest wondering what she should say. She didn't want to think about her painful past, or the feelings she is developing. She sighed "no nothing else on my mind at he moment" she gave a weak laugh. "you know me one track mind of booze" she quickly changed her words as to disguise what she truly thought.

"My Blood runs Black . . . "

The 100 Year Mission
giphy.gif
With: No one
Tags:
Noting the general silence giving to her upon entering what she had previously and graciously liked to call her home away from home, or really, her home in general. She had no other home except for herself. But, nonetheless the silent aura that was given to her in the naturally large guild was no less than a backstabbing pain, but in regard to herself she neither cared much, nor could really blame them. She's been gone for what seemed like years, though it HAD been years, since she'd left on that really hard Mission. She didn't even recognize the faces of half the mages there.

With a slight sigh, a swing of her bag over her shoulder, and a brush of her blank white hair from her face, she took a faithful step forwards to the smell of sweat, hormones, lacrima, and beer. That "Fairy Tail Musk," as the old Guild Master of which she remembered quite fondly, had told her. She took a seat upon one of the high stable chairs in front of the bar, nodding to the male who always tended to the drinks. "Just get me something small." she said, nodding slightly to him with a tank you.

coding; allrightsreserved

Mimi turned her attention to the girl next to them. "something small? come on girl go big or go home" she laughed, she meant it as an expression not a reality, because for most her this was their home. "welcome back Ural" she said with a smile, she put her arm on her shoulder directing her attention to the bartender "come on James serve her a decent size drink, don't skimp on it." She had her drink in er other hand, "join us and drink 'till we pass out"

Fairy tail guild hall-bar

"Geez just don't go to far you almost killed the last one mimi so try some restraint" but despite saying that a smile grew on his face he did find her aditued refreshing​

Did he want her to slow down on her drinking? She smiled at him, still leaning on Ural's shoulder. "come on me restraint, you said so yourself I don't have that" she smirked "so Ural will you drink with us?" she tilted her head looking at her. Mimi's lime green hair pulled back in a pony tail, showing off her rosy cheeks since she was already pretty tipsy.
A Lost Soul A Lost Soul Beelzbub Beelzbub

"My Blood runs Black . . . "

The 100 Year Mission
giphy.gif
With: Odin, Mimi
Tags: Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP Beelzbub Beelzbub
She coughed slightly, not expecting the invitation to go drinking. Hell, she hadn't expected anyone, with the Guild Master being the exception. She never got invited to things, mostly because well, she didn't really do anything at the event in question. But there was one thing she could do, one thing she swore she'd never do again however, as whenever she did, something was destroyed.

It was drink.

"Uh . . . Sure." she said, though on the inside she wanted to say no. It was dangerous when she drank. "I'd love to."

coding; allrightsreserved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back