• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail OOC

I would join this but then I would have to binge watch an entire anime like I did with RWBY just to understand what's going on.

I would join this but then I would have to binge watch an entire anime like I did with RWBY just to understand what's going on.
Not really, the FTverse is fairly easy to understand just by reading the wiki plus 30 chapters of the manga (or the first chapters of the anime, though I don't recommend it as the manga is better).

I've only read 2 chapters of the Manga, so far all I know is that there's a guild full of Wizards called Fairy Tale and they do things however they want.

Sorry for not posting here recently, I haven't had a chance to because of my football practice. What's been happening

Last edited:
St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere you haven't even jumped in RP have you? I didn't remember seeing you....

well since you're guildless the only place u can jump in is in Magnolia outside Fairy Tail, there is a fairy tail member, and midnight shadow (dark guild) member and 2 guildless mages fighting...1 guildless mage Zequel is fighting with Shiro the dark guild mage against fairy tail member and guildless mage....everywhere else I think is in guildhalls so you couldn't jump in there

St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere you haven't even jumped in RP have you? I didn't remember seeing you....

well since you're guildless the only place u can jump in is in Magnolia outside Fairy Tail, there is a fairy tail member, and midnight shadow (dark guild) member and 2 guildless mages fighting...1 guildless mage Zequel is fighting with Shiro the dark guild mage against fairy tail member and guildless mage....everywhere else I think is in guildhalls so you couldn't jump in there

I didn't jump, I was just making sure.

Fight going down in the fairy tail guildhall!!! We have a guildless mage just throw another guildless mage and a dark mage through the wall of the library breaking the hall!!!

Super excited for this one

hello, could someone please uh... explain to me what's going on right now? i'm a little bit confused.

Lily left the guild after Saxis after he destroyed Guildhall... Well saxis brought her back, she was unconscious and he was pretty beat up himself.

Lily is out bc she was sent to the abyss the shadow realm by the dark mage Zequel. It was driving her insane. Saxis saved her
Roxasarass Roxasarass

Roxasarass Roxasarass
After Saxis brought her back the master put her in the infirmary, the head nurse said dark magic was at play, and gave her power restoring magic bc she was low on magic power...the master is outside the Guildhall taking to saxis and one of mori characters asking him what exactly happened after they left.

Mimi is mad she came back hurt and is drinking until she passes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back