• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail OOC

Do Tabitha and Mia know each other, or would you prefer if they've just known of each other?

I added an extra sheet if u look with the other links is a character list it says who and what guild and rank just to make it simpler

Kyouka Kyouka
I don't know if it's just for my computer, but your info cuts off right in the middle. I'm not saying this to mean, I just want to know your character :kissopeneyes:

Kyouka Kyouka
I don't know if it's just for my computer, but your info cuts off right in the middle. I'm not saying this to mean, I just want to know your character :kissopeneyes:

Yeah, I've realized that just now, too. Well, crap.
Thanks for the heads up! It was like that on the preview, but I thought it'd fix itself once I'd posted it.
Guess I was wrong. xD

I'll edit in a copy without the BBCode for convenience.
//how does one use BBCode properly, ahh...

Also, Black Jade Black Jade should I was going to send my reply tonight but I was just reminded from a class mate that I have bio homework I need to do. I'll try my best to come back on later tonight to post my reply. :csmile: And when I do should I make it to where they're already in another town asking around to see if anyone has seen the thief they're looking for?

Yeah, I've realized that just now, too. Well, crap.
Thanks for the heads up! It was like that on the preview, but I thought it'd fix itself once I'd posted it.
Guess I was wrong. xD

I'll edit in a copy without the BBCode for convenience.
//how does one use BBCode properly, ahh...
Np, but you're asking the wrong girl over here. I myself have yet to master the BBCode :(

Also, Black Jade Black Jade should I was going to send my reply tonight but I was just reminded from a class mate that I have bio homework I need to do. I'll try my best to come back on later tonight to post my reply. :csmile: And when I do should I make it to where they're already in another town asking around to see if anyone has seen the thief they're looking for?
yeah sure~

If you have any issues please feel free to private message me. It's it's about reply length, attitude, op, anything okay?! :] Im sorry if my replies aren't as long sometimes, I'm trying to be better and write more, I'm used to one liner to para not multipara like some of you guys. Please bare with me and feel free to yell at me i know I fail sometimes :P I want to write more though and good writing always helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back