• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: New Beginnings Request Board

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

MISSION HALL
It has been two Centuries since September of X792, the day labled as the rampage of the beast dragon known as Achnologia, and marking the death of the final dragon. Ishgar is peaceful, and the threat of Achnologia and Zeref is nothing less than history, some even consider them to be fairy tales. Ever since Achnolgia's death, magic has thrived like never before, and Guilds have popped up more and more. The Guild known as Fairy Tail disbanded once more with the death of the 10th Guild Master, Lucy Heartfelia. But many new Guilds and already existing Guilds have taken it upon themselves to continue the Fairy Tail Legend and their values. Fairy Tail is considered to be the strongest Guild to date, and have been an inspiration for years and years to come.

This Roleplay focuses on a new Guild that has formed from what Achnologia destroyed, a Guild known as God Hand. Though it has been around for a few years, it is still unknown. Our oc's will be the members of this Guild as we enter this new world. We will grow, stronger, better, faster, to be the strongest Guild in all of Ishgar. Though it's hard to do that with all of these other high rise Guilds that seem to pop up. Though, nothing too bad can happen right? Zeref has gone, Achnologia is dead, peace returns and it will not leave. But along with that there comes something from the dark . . . something evil, something hidden. Something once forgotten. A new danger arises, new enemies to be faced, destruction and death awaits . . . We can just hope to be prepared for it.

Welcome to the Request Board! Here, new missions and Jobs will be posted categorized by Ranks, D, C, B, A, and S Class. These Ranks are based on difficulty, D being the easiest, and S the most dangerous and most difficult. In this there are Ranks higher that seem to be too difficult to be gained by seeing them on the board, and instead one must be asked privately to do it, or go to their Guild official. These are SS Rank, 10 Year Class, and 100 year Class. For the Rp, regardless of Guild, this is where you go to request a Job for a Guild. As such, you do not roleplay here, I repeat, you do NOT roleplay here. You come here and request for one of the Jobs listed bellow, or you PM me about a Job you'd like created and we set something up. When I allow the job to happen, you go on and you roleplay you taking and doing the job in the rp topic. In Rp after having the Job taken you go to your Guild master to have it accepted. Now here comes the messy part, actually roleplaying the mission. As for roleplaying the mission, I'll leave most of it to you, and maybe another GM. I'll check in to make sure everything is straight, etc etc. I won't take a huge part in too many Jobs, seeing as that's too much for one person such as myself, but I will be taking much care with Jobs that relate specifically to the plot and overall lore. Any extremely strong enemies if not being roleplayed by me will be by one of you and I'll be watching constantly. Please let there be some sort of order, alright? Now, have fun, and let's make this Roleplay the best it can be!

Job NamePayRankGuild
WIPWIP WIPWIP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back