• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: New Beginnings Character Sheet

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

FAIRY TAIL CHARACTER SHEET
It has been two Centuries since September of X792, the day labled as the rampage of the beast dragon known as Achnologia, and marking the death of the final dragon. Ishgar is peaceful, and the threat of Achnologia and Zeref is nothing less than history, some even consider them to be fairy tales. Ever since Achnolgia's death, magic has thrived like never before, and Guilds have popped up more and more. The Guild known as Fairy Tail disbanded once more with the death of the 10th Guild Master, Lucy Heartfelia. But many new Guilds and already existing Guilds have taken it upon themselves to continue the Fairy Tail Legend and their values. Fairy Tail is considered to be the strongest Guild to date, and have been an inspiration for years and years to come.

This Roleplay focuses on a new Guild that has formed from what Achnologia destroyed, a Guild known as God Hand. Though it has been around for a few years, it is still unknown. Our oc's will be the members of this Guild as we enter this new world. We will grow, stronger, better, faster, to be the strongest Guild in all of Ishgar. Though it's hard to do that with all of these other high rise Guilds that seem to pop up. Though, nothing too bad can happen right? Zeref has gone, Achnologia is dead, peace returns and it will not leave. But along with that there comes something from the dark . . . something evil, something hidden. Something once forgotten. A new danger arises, new enemies to be faced, destruction and death awaits . . . We can just hope to be prepared for it.

Here we go! This will be your first step to being apart of our Fairy Tail Universe! The story, as you should know, follows after the end of the Fairy Tail Manga, with Achnologia losing his life, and fairy tail at its end. Magic Energy, known as Ethernano, is thick in the air, even more than it was prior. Mages are stronger than ever, and Guilds seem to be popping up daily, the Magic Council themselves can barely control them! Please be mindful of your characters, no one too strong. We will be focusing on the Gods Hand Guild mostly, and for those of you who want members who are not apart of a Guild or are "unknown", your strength can not exceed High B Rank mage to low A Rank Mage. I refuse to have another Wizard Saint level character who isn't even a member of a guild, too crazy. You can make your own CS by the way, what's bellow is more of . . . a guideline. If you wish for specific parts of the Character Sheet to be secret, you MUST specify on that part in the character sheet. In the Thread, you can post it, but ANYTHING you put as secret must be PMED to me. You can have as many characters as you can handle, but, I'm only allowing 2 S Class Characters for now, and you may only have One S Class or A Class Character. As in, if you have an S Class, you can not have another character who is A Class. Etc. Etc. Wizard Saint and Guild Master are not allowed yet (Guild Master is being held by a friend of mine, though if he doesn't get back to me I will take up that spot).

The Application Sheet goes as following;

Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Appearance(Picture or description, anime pictures please):

Species:

Personality:

History/Background:

Strengths(Both combat based and not combat based):

Weaknesses(Both combat based and not combat based):

Dislikes:

Magic:

Description of Magic(add strengths, weaknesses, how to learn it, what category of magic, anything important):

Magic Spells(You don't have to put them all here, but put in the ones that have lots of strength, and the ones that would be used most of the time):

Fighting Style:

Magic Experience:

Guild Name:

Guild Rank:

Beautiful Chaos Beautiful Chaos Dishonoured Dishonoured Gravitational Force Gravitational Force DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Miriana The Lazy Miriana The Lazy @RoxxxasNoAnima Servant Servant

CharacterRoleplayerRankGuild
Erin Odinson Jade Emperor Jade Emperor S - RankGods Hand
Alexius Victor Dishonoured Dishonoured S - RankGods Hand
Kate Drake Blackvelvet Blackvelvet A - RankGods Hand
Tyron Hash takki takki A - RankGods Hand
Hikari Tatsuo Pink Diamond Pink Diamond A - RankGods Hand
Elisa Moonfire Jackaboi Jackaboi A - RankGods Hand
Noah Cross The Elder The Elder A - RankGods Hand
Mary Jane Summers Blackvelvet Blackvelvet B - RankGods Hand
Anastasia Summers Blackvelvet Blackvelvet C - RankGods Hand
Fay Deimos Pink Diamond Pink Diamond D - RankGods Hand
Kim Lien Pink Diamond Pink Diamond D - RankGods Hand

Last edited:
V

ERIN ODINSON

"I hold no regret."

SIMON
    BASICS
    Name: Eron Odinson

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 172 ib

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Human

Motivation: "I simply want to be the strongest Mage out there, and why you may ask? Well . . . Because I want to be."

Strengths:

• Fast: He's very fast, one of the fastest people in the guild who don't have speed based Magic Abilities.
    • Smart: He's smart and tactical, with a perfect memory from his Memory Make Magic.
    • Communication: He's a good communicator, and works very well with others and in teams, pretty much adapting to whatever people he's surrounded by.
    • Reading: It all started with his mothers Library, and from there it's history. He loves to read, and can speak up to 40 different languages.
    • Magic: He has a large amount of Ethernano in his body.

Weaknesses:

• Self doubting: He doubts himself a lot, while sometimes it pushes him, it also holds him back.
    • Self loathing: he silently hates himself, caused from how he was raised.
    • Sense of direction: He has a horrible sense of direction, and gets lost a LOT. Sometimes claiming that the other people he is with got lost and not him.
    • Cooking: He is a horrible cook, some say that's what makes him so dangerous, his cooking is enough to kill anyone who is unlucky enough to even SMELL it.
    • Physical strength: While he is strong, he is not too strong physically, mostly relying on his speed as an advantage in hand to hand combat.

Guild and Guild Rank: S Rank/Gods Hand

Appearance: Erin is a young adult with average height, at the peak of his own ability. He has shoulder length blonde hair, though to not allow it to get in the way he put it in a pony tail. His hair is combed slightly over his face in bands, and hangs on the sides of his face down to his shoulders and chest in the front. His eyes are a staggering dark aquamarine color, and seem to always show the affect of glowing when activating his Magic Ability. He has a solid complexion, not too dark, though not too light, for his respective nationality.

Last edited:
Name: Alexius Victor

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:
latest

Alexius is a tall young woman with tanned skin. She has long red hair tied into a little ponytail, thin eyebrows, and a piercing on her bottom lip. She wears a necklace with a symbol around her neck, a metal breastplate over a tunic that extends over her metal skirt, a metal arm guard that covers the outside of her right arm while her left arm only has a piece of the tunic covering her shoulder, and metal shin guards.

Species:
Human

Personality:
Alexius can be described as an individual who has achieved everything in her life through self-motivation and the ability to rely on her own choices, skills, intelligence, and power. She doesn't believe in fate, nor does she believe in luck. She never had access to the miracles of the world, and constantly has a belief that anything fortunate that has happened to her is because of the efforts of herself or the efforts of someone else for her.

Therefore, Alexius can be seen as an independent woman. She doesn't enjoy others doing things on her behalf, for she believes that it is an injustice to a person's self-value and ability to do things for themselves. As a result, she also encourages everybody else around her to become strong and be able to do things on their own two feet, without assistance from anybody with them. For once individuals are able to achieve their own self-worth, identity and the path that they are able to take for themselves, they will automatically gain the charisma they desire in order for others to follow their wishes. However, despite encouraging such individuality, Alexius doesn't allow people to be selfish and not think for those around them - particularly those who are less fortunate than themselves. This is due to having been in one of those positions in her lifetime, and requiring only a simple word of encouragement in order to fulfill the dreams that she has conquered till today.

In terms of mannerisms, Alexius is a variety of individuals, dependent on the role she is taking at the given time.She stands upright, proud of her own achievements, and is a very encouraging figure to all around her. Her speech in this guise is straightforward and without flowery additions. While direct and somewhat harsh, she is also remarkably sophisticated and almost regal in the manner of talking. Furthermore, she is quite prone to criticizing the harsh words of others if they have been unjustly said, and will not stand for any sort of discrimination.Yet while this is the case, she understands that her authoritative and noble attitudes are not reflective of her actual nature, and thus does not use them entirely when around her friends or significant other.

Secondly, Alexius demonstrates a personality that is thought to be her "casual" personality, shown only in front of people she deems close. Alexius's casual personality appears to constitute of her less noble personality. Down-to-earth, Alexius appears to engage in rather interesting and unique conversations with the people she is talking to. She is unafraid of referring to them casually, and the ones who are talking to her generally reciprocate this same behavior. Furthermore, Alexius appears to demonstrate a short-tempered behavior: her upbringings have caused her to be intolerable of a variety of things, something noted quite heavily by a select few people. This is also demonstrated particularly in her internal monolog, where she quite carelessly utilizes foul language, simply because she is mad.

One notable aspect of her personality is her abnormal paranoia. Something which has plagued her from a young age is her constant caution. She is unable of taking a decision without taking into account. every single possibility, and it is due to her lack of instinct that she can get carried away in a vital situation. Therefore, while possessing self-confidence, she disallows herself to take vital and instantaneous decisions; if possible, she puts the responsibility upon other people. While she has tried several times to get over this paranoia, it has simply stuck with her due to the nature of her upbringing. As a direct consequence, Alexius also deprives her own self-worth in these situations.

History/Background:
Alexius was born and raised to two magician's who ran a small magic store. One day a magician came into the store, he was an oldish man who sold the family a Lacrima which at the time no one knew what it was, the old man sold it to the family for a ridiculously low amount thinking it was just any old lacrima. However, it was discovered later on that this was a dragon lacrima.

One day as the store was just closing a man entered the stop and he had his eyes set on the dragon lacrima. Just as Alexius's parents started to tell the man what the Lacrima was the man began making hand signs and suddenly surrounding the two a magic circle covered them before they could react an explosion went off killing the two and leaving the man unharmed, Alexius who was in the back practicing smoke magic using a magic pipe. The wall connecting the store to the back of the store was also blown up in the explosion leaving Alexius face to face with the scene of her parent's death and the man who did it. Alexius's suddenly collapsed as the man raised his hand to her he instatly ran infront of her and with a percise hit knocked her out.

When she woke up the man she was face to face with was called Herald and it was the same person who she saw kill her parents. He a cruel and merciless man who got his way no matter what. The man took Alexius in as a student not giving her a chance to turn him down. He gave Alexius the same Lacrima that he was looking at and inserted it into her. Over time she began to gain the properties of a Dragon and unlocked the art of Smoke Dragon Slayer magic thanks to her learning smoke magic beforehand, it was unknown why Herald took a student but Alexius guessed that it was because she was a test on how Dragon Slayer Lacrima affected the human body.

The way Herald taught was hellish one misstep, one wrong word, lack of progress anything wrong and they were a punishment, the more it happened the worse the punishment. This went on until she was eighteen. At the age of eighteen everything changed, Herald gives her a command that would end up being his last. "Fight me to the death." At first, Alexius hesitated, even after all the hardship he put Alexius through he was still the only family Alexius had and that meant something to her. Alexius's mind began to wonder why was he doing this, did he just want to test her without holding back right now she didn't scare this was a good chance to get revenge for her family.

One attack from Herald changed her perspective on the situation it was then that he meant what he said, which she really should have from the start since he was a man of his word. As the fight started it was a match of Smoke Dragon Slayer vs Amaterasu and for the first six hours, the two only used there weakest least draining attacks. Luckily for Alexius, she knew Herald's fighting style which was trying to quite simple overwhelm an opponent using minimum effort so Alexius was copying this. The two went on fighting and soon the whole arena was covered in smoke.

Now with a lack of vision and smoke entering Herald's lungs, he decided to stop playing around but he was incredibly tired and injured just like Alexius. With a scream, his hands quickly created a pattern one that Alexius hadn't seen before. So Alexius decided to try something it was do or die now. She began to try something she hadn't before, smoke began to flood out of Alexius's body covering it.

Alexius began setting off at a full sprint towards Herald waiting for a pattern to form, three Amaterasu Magic seals on each side of Alexius. Using Smoke Dragon's Pushing force on the floor it pushed Alexius upwards giving her a burst forward but it wasn't enough, while only being caught in the out of blast it still caught her. She landed right next to where Herald was standing. Herald slowly began to walk over to the not even twitching Alexius. Bending down and looking over Alexius she finally found a chance, an opportunity where he finally let his guard down. Wrapping her arms around Herald and placing her libs on his she began to breathe smoke directly into his mouth flooding his lungs with as much smoke as Alexius could manage. No matter how hard Herald struggled Alexius wouldn't let go until he stopped moving and even then she still continued to breathe smoke down his neck just in case. With the fight now over Alexius finally left behind the Herald and her old life behind. She didn't get far however as extortion hit her soon after and she collapsed.

When she awoke she was in a strange house. After investigating it she found out that she was in the house of a mage who happened to cross her and the corpse of a man and brought Alexius here and nursed her back to health. At first, Alexius was instantly suspicious of the person but since she had nowhere else to go she decided to trust the man. After telling the story of who the man was to the strange he believed him her heavily scared body was more than enough proof. After living with the man for a few days until she was back on his feet he finally introduced himself as Rasen Dracken a master of a Magic called Palm magic and that he was looking for an apprentice which is actually what led him to Alexius in the first place the large amount of Ethernano she contained. Alexius asked why he was looking for an apprentice and he simply said to leave a small mark on the world so she accepted

The man's training was hard but nothing compared to the hellish treatment she had already been through with Herald so it was simple. Sadly she only got to learn the basics before the man just up and vanished leaving behind only a letter.

"I'm sorry to cut our training short but sadly I told you a single lie, the reason I wanted to have an apprentice was to leave another mark on the world not a single one. You see I have a child who was the first person I taught my ways to, but as of lately I've heard he's using them against what I tried to teach him to only use his hands for good. As this is my problem I have decided to handle it using the only way I know how with the hands I'm using to write this very letter. I will be gone three weeks at the most if I do not return in this time then I have failed.

From Rasen Dracken"

Reading the letter the only thing that filled Alexius was sadness, a feeling Alexius hadn't felt in a long time. During the three weeks of waiting, Alexius began to train her palm magic she wanted to impress Rasen when he returned not even wanted to think about what the alternative is. Finally, as three weeks came up without even the smallest note from Rasen Alexius felt hopelessness, everyone she had known had been killed or abandoned her. It wasn't long before her hopelessness turned to rage before she began to destroy Rasen's furniture. It wasn't long before she calmed down.

The next day the basics of this magic she began working on a whole body version which she called Martial Arts Magic. She has slowly been developing it over the past nine years. For the next six years of Alexius life she spent it training and working as a free-lance magician but she spent most her time alone mastering her magic to the best of her ability. It wasn't until she was twenty-three that she finally discovered about guilds.

Alexius knew she wanted to join a guild being a magician meant that unlike what she had been doing recently it would make finding jobs much easier, not only that but she wanted to pass on her martial arts magic to other seeing the route that they would take it. So she set off on her journey to find one that she believed she would fit into. It took her another year two years before she finally found the guild Gods Hand in which she joined right away after seeing its atmosphere. She spent the next year working her way up the guild until she became classed as S-classed in the guild.

Strengths:
Helpful- Alexius just loves to help people, she won't do everything for a person but she'll give them a hand whether it's just encouraging them or giving them a hand.

Independent- Alexius is used to doing everything herself so she is very intrinsically motivated and doesn't often get put down by anything.

Able to adapt to a situation when needed - Depending on the role she has at the time depends on how she will act but many key points of her personality stays the same.

Ambushing - Due to the nature of smoke dragon slayer magic she is great at creating ambushes by mixing it with her martial arts magic.

Master Hand to hand combatant- Thanks to her Martial arts magic and many years of training she has become an incredibly skilled at hand to hand combat

Huge Magic reserves - Alexius has always had a huge Ethernano reserve allowing her to use magic for a long time before it runs out.

Alcohol: She can drink even the largest drinker under the table most of the time.

Weaknesses:

Short-tempered- While she tries to hide it Alexius is very short-tempered she has a huge intolerable of many things.

Paranoid- For as long as Alexius can remember she has been paranoid she is incredibly suspicious and mistrusting of people at first.

Not gut instincts- She has a lack of instincts that stops her from being able to make decisions without taking all the fact or possibilities into the account.

No leadership qualities- She cannot lead others whatsoever and tries to push the responsibility on others as much as possible.

Brittle - Despite being a heavily hand to hand combatant fighter she isn't great when it comes to her physical durability often relying on ambushing and hit and run fighting.

Spicy food,
Winning,
Helping people,
Magic,
The thrill of action.

Dislikes:
Sweet Food,
Losing,
Weaklings
People who try to get others to do everything for them,

Magic:
Smoke Dragon Slayer Magic

Description of Magic:
This magic is classed as a Caster-Type Lost Magic.

The Magic used to be able to be learned two ways however with the death of the dragons this has now gone down to one which is by implanting a Lacrima containing the magic into the body of a person.

Smoke Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user various characteristics that are typical of a Smoke Dragon: lungs capable of releasing smoke, Scales capable of withstanding and granting immunity to smoke based attacks as well as giving resistance(but not immunity) to fire based attack, lungs that can withstand smoke giving the user the ability to breathe it in without harm, and claws that rend and mold smoke like water. So, a user of this magic is capable of producing large amounts of smoke, from their body, capable of wielding it to enhance their own blows or use it for its own offensive merits.

Like most Dragon Slayers, the user is capable of devouring their element in order to restore their magical power, as well as recovering their stamina, and occasionally healing their wounds. In this case, the user is able to devour smoke directly from the source, In addition, the user cannot devour the smoke that they themselves create, and cannot devour any smoke produced by a mage who is either vastly stronger than them or uses a magic that in itself is considered 'superior'. In order to devour this, the user must either raise themselves to a level equal or above the mage they are facing, or in the case of the magic itself being superior, resort to some other, more extreme method in order to devour it (such as completely emptying their body of magical power, thus making 'room' for it).

This magic is mostly deadly due to how it deals damage and kills using a combination of thermal damage, poisoning and pulmonary irritation caused by carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide, and other combustion by-products.

This Dragon Slayer Magic, unlike many other types, has a strange ability to heal damage caused by smoke or at least the by-products that smoke causes on the human's body. The way the user does this is very simple, much like how the user can eat smoke they can also eat the bi-products that smoke produces, however, doing this does not rejuvenate them or enhances their abilities, all it does is cancel out the effects that the bi-product of smoke causes. This, however, can only be done as long as the smoke's bi-products still has Ethernano infused in it.

Some of the Strengths of this is that most of the attacks even when missing do some damage thanks to the properties of smoke compared to many other types of dragon slayer magic. It also gives the user many ways to hide making them a walking smoke grenade meaning the user can cover retreats or make many people harder to hit by obstructing vision. This magic is extremely deadly in badly ventilated rooms or indoors when compared to outdoors, the smoke has a much harder time wondering off and causes more and more damage the more spells she uses. This magic is mainly offensive with slim to no defensive abilities while it can hide people and make people harder to hit it cannot be used to support people or to defend people other than that.

Some weaknesses of this magic are;
Wind. The single biggest counter the magic heavily relies on stacking a lot of smoke over an opponent and having them suffer the effects that smoke has on the human body. However, Wind blows away smoke meaning in things like heavy storms or places with high winds the magic takes a significant drop in power.

Good Ventilation. Much like wind places with good ventilation often takes the smoke away meaning the user has to use more spells to do the same amount of damage much less would.

Undiscriment. While with training the user can control all the attacks and location the attacks go many of the attacks leave behind a cloud of smoke limiting the movements of both teammates and opponents.

Smoke Dragon Slayer Magic Spells:
●Smoke Dragon's Roar - The user takes a deep breath, then tilts their head back, their stomach sometimes swelling as part of the buildup. Once ready, they bring their head forward again and open their mouth, releasing a large amount of Smoke in the form of a roar or breath attack. What makes this deadly isn't the damage upon impact and it is much weaker than most slayers Roars it's what the smoke releases being carbon monoxide which makes it deadly. It's much more likely to deoxygenate you than it is to kill with brute force. At the end of the spell, the location that had been hit has a large cloud of smoke left at it.

●Smoke Dragon's Toxic Fist - The user uses their magic to generate a large amount of smoke which wraps around their fist. They can then strike at their opponent with it. As each strike connects a cloud of smoke disperses from the hit releasing a small amount of smoke and carbon monoxide, while the smoke doesn't increase the damage from the physical hit by much it's once again is more likely to cause deoxygenation than to defeat a foe with brute force.

●Smoke Dragon's Roaring Breath - A changed version of the base roar attack, this version is less destructive but capable of dealing much more damage internally. For you see, when the user uses this spell, rather than releasing a simple column of Smoke, they release a breath of smoke that comes out slowly creating an area of smoke both hiding the user and creating a build-up of Carbon Monoxide. They is also a small variant of this which is done by breathing Smoke directly into the foes mouth, this is her quickest way to win a fight but it means she has to get up close and personal and foe her opponent to keep its mouth open for long enough.

●Smoke Dragon's Pushing force - The user puts their hands together and pushes them outward, sending a large ball of smoke hurtling at the target pushing the target back, upon impact the ball explosions into a cloud of Smoke which most of the time the initial hit forces the opponent out of the cloud.

●Smoke Dragon's Burning Crosses - The user covers their forearms in Smoke before crossing them over their chest and swinging them down to their sides. This causes the Smoke to leave their forearms in a cross-shaped X made out of Smoke, upon impact, this explodes into a huge mass of Smoke that looks like a tornado. Other than the close ranged version of Smoke Dragon's Roaring Breath this is Alexius most deadly attack.

●Smoke Dragon's Thousand Eyes - The uses breaths out a cloud of thick smoke that consists of a much large amount of Ethernano than usual. This extra Ethernano allows the user to implant the sense of feel into the cloud of smoke giving the user the ability to feel anything moving inside it. While usually, the users of this magic can pinpoint foes inside it easily thanks to training this particular spell was created to combat against invisibility. While the Thousand Eyes is a spell the user can use it with many other of the Smoke Dragon Slayer spell's, however, it then uses over double the amount of Ethernano the original spell uses.

●Smoke Dragon's Secret Art: Smoke Force - A technique which, amplifies the user's Magic abilities, completely cloaking their body with an aura of smoke, allowing them to better employ the use of Smoke Dragon Slayer Magic whilst at the same time it puts a cloak of Smoke around the user that hide's their body making both physical and magical attacks harder to hit the user while this form is active.

Second Magic:
Martial Arts Magic

Description of Magic:
Created by Alexius herself it was originally based off Palm Magic. The magic is very similar to the parent magic being Palm magic, however, the main difference is that this magic doesn't just affect the Palm of a magician but the whole body. This is a type of Magic that allows its user to focus the users Magic Power on the part of body that he is using to fight with, whether it's hands, elbows, feet, knees any part of the body can be amplified with this magic at anytime, it is, however, impossible to keep it active on all parts of the body meaning the user has to have an attack plan in mind and know when to switch the magic to another body part.This significantly boosts the strength of the attacks the user performs with their body, allowing them to strike targets with great force through simple attacks. This is a caster type magic. Due to the nature of this magic, they are no set spells or at least none that Alexius has created to this date.

The main strength of this magic is that it increases the hand to hand combat of the user by a huge amount. It increases the speed and strength of the body part that the user assigns it to.

The Main weakness of the magic is that it has no ranged capability and that it cannot keep the whole body under its influence. It also does not increase the durability of the user meaning after a while of using it the user will build up physical fatigue and damage to the limbs that are influenced by it much faster than usual.

Fighting Style:
Alexius's fighting style differs depending on the strength of her opponent. If she knows the strength of her opponent and she knows its weaker than her she often goes for a burst tactic often trying to overwhelm them without giving them much of a chance to counter-attack.

If the opponent is about the same strength of her she'll start off by trying to burst them but if that doesn't work she'll start to go for a more hit and run tactic using her Smoke Dragon Slayer Magic to create smoke screens then using her Martial Arts Magic to attack them before disappearing back into the smoke, by doing this she often hopes either she'll out power them of the smoke will become too much for them forcing them to try and flee out of the smoke.

Against foes she knows are stronger than her she wouldn't even try her burst tactic and instead, she would try and drag her opponent to a place where her Smoke Dragon Slayer Magic is much stronger, a place with extremely bad ventilation and she would just keep trying to use her smoke to overwhelm her opponent.

Finally against a foe that she doesn't know anything about she would first test them using only her Martial Arts Magic and then after she had done testing them she would decide how to fight against them usually depending on the strength of her opponent.

Magic Experience:
Smoke dragon Slayer: She has been using and training her magic for as long as she can remember so she has around 18 years of experience.
Martial Arts Magic: Since she created she is classed as a master of this magic however since it's still heavily in its infancy stage this is not too impressive.

Guild Name:
Gods Hand

Guild Rank: S-Class

Last edited:
  • Name: Tyron Hash

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Appearance:
    23098585_328889160853976_8559534757644337152_n.jpg

Guild Name: Gods Hand

Guild Rank: A-Rank

Last edited:
trinigan-fg.regular.png

shinychariot.gif

Full Appearance | Magic Circle
"We are Stars; our hope Shines bright through the dark!"

• Full Name

Fay Deimos
    Alias/Nickname

Starchild
    Fourteen

Date of Birth

17th of June

Female

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Species

Human

Last edited:
phat-grunge-bold.bold.png

tumblr_inline_osnp3meUDD1sol42w_540.gif

"Don't you dare compare me to him! I am nothing like my father!"

• Full Name

Kim Lien

Alias/Nickname

Junior - Often used by his father's rare visits. Kim is not fond of it.

Thirteen

Date of Birth

1st of February

Male

Sexuality

Undetermined

Species

Human

Last edited:
WIP
Name:
Gemma

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

CCE30995-F1C4-419E-B367-70B2B91F3A76.jpeg
Species:
Human

Guild Name:
Gods Hand

Guild Rank:
D-Rank (She is about to join)

Personality:
Gemma tends to be very energetic and lively, often being tired afterwards. She tends to see herself as the leader, causing arguments between her and whatever teammates she might have. Gemma is outgoing and adventurous. She never gives up and doesn't leave anyone behind. She sometimes is a little egotistical and can be mischevious and curious like a cat.

Bio:
Gemma was a orphan. She never knew who her parents were but it never really bother. Her parents had left her a letter when brought her to the orphanage as a baby really did seem like they loved her a lot they just couldn’t take care of her. When she was younger she came across this cat. It was a talking cat. Apparently this cat had been a human but was turned into a cat. The original girl refuse to change him back. Gemma offered to help. If he could teach her magic she would help turn her back and that’s what he did. The cat name was Artimis he is 16 years old and was originally a wizard. But he did not belong to a guild. So just recently Gemma left the orphanage to join a guild. She excited to see what adventures await her.

Strengths:
Friendly
Has some leadership qualities
Confident

Weaknesses:
Fighting with out magic
Egotistical
Curious

Cooking
Adventures

Dislikes:
Thunderstorms
Snakes
Spiders

Magic:
Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
Wind Magic
Air magic

Description of Magic:​
Sky Dragon Slayer Magic - A type of Magic which grants the user various characteristics belonging to a Sky Dragon, allowing them to incorporate the element of air into their body. However, unlike other types of Dragon Slayer Magic, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic can also function in a supportive light, as opposed to simply relying on offense. This Magic utilizes the lost art of healing, and is capable of healing wounds inflicted by a Dragon.

Concretely, it was enough to almost completely cure most injuries it was used on so far, and to nullify the effects of powerful poisons, and is capable of restoring the body internally and externally including a patient's fatigue and body stress, but employing such exclusive powers seems to be very tiring for the user, who can’t make use of them in consecutive reprises, nor can the Sky Dragon Slayer use their Magic to heal and restore themselves. In addition to healing, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic can also grant support in battle, by boosting allies' physical prowess. These support-boosting abilities are a type of enchantment, which effectively make a Sky Dragon Slayer double as an "Enchanter" (付加術士エンチャンターEnchantā). Despite healing and support being its main abilities, this form of Magic, like other types of Dragon Slayer Magic, is said to possess great destructive power, with its offensive spells taking the form of whirlwinds produced by the user.

Being a form of Dragon Slayer Magic, the user of this type of Magic can consume external sources of air (those that are not produced by them) to restore their body and vitality. While air is seemingly easier to obtain than other elements commonly employed by Dragon Slayer yers, it should be noted that user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic are directly affected by the air surrounding them, meaning that, if the air were to be clean, they would become more powerful, but if it were to be heavily polluted, they would become unable to use such Magic as a result.

Wind Magic - This variation of Air Magic enables its users to generate wind, as well as to manipulate the wind around them at their will. Wind Magic grants them high offensive power, allowing them to assault enemies in different ways: the most prominent aspect of such Magic lies in the ability to give the wind cutting properties, manifesting it in the form of fast-moving air blades which are employed at mid-to-long range; they can also generate powerful gusts of wind to inflict blunt damage upon enemies and send them flying away, and even form hurricanes of various scales, which, in addition to their rotational power, seem to retain his wind's signature sharpness. Many of this Magic's spells seem to require special gestures which are performed with one or both hands, depending on the attack's power and magnitude. However, users also seems capable of producing minor, yet accurate, blasts without the need of moving their hands. Users can also employ the wind on themselves, using it to levitate and traverse over long distances, as well as to cover themselves in an armor of wind, boosting both their offense and defense.

Air Magic - Air Magic is a Magic which gives its user the ability to manipulate the air around them and use it as a weapon, such as making it explode or lowering the oxygen levels in a certain area. The air can also be manipulated in simple ways, such as using it for levitating, or keeping a giant airship, like the Magic Bomber: Christina, airborne after being heavily damaged. However, this consumes a large quantity of Magic Power.

Like other elemental types of Magic, some users can also transform their bodies into this element. The only characters seen to be able to do this are Aria and Mystogan by turning their bodies into air to negate both physical and magical attacks, or to teleport to another location.

Magic Experience:
Gemma started learning magic when she was 10. Right now she hasn’t really done to much she really only knows three spells as of now but she does show to have talent for even if she does tend to mess up a lot.

Magic Spells:
Flight

Aerial - The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.

Sky Dragon Healing Spell - Sky Dragon Slayers are able to utilize a powerful healing Magic, previously believed to be long-lost. Such power has been described as being capable of healing injuries inflicted by a real Dragon. The user's power is capable of manipulating clean air, to perform various feats, such as draining poison from an infected victim. By using a lot of energy, the user can even revive people that are in a near-death state. With the use of this Magic, the user is also capable of restoring the body internally and externally including a patient's fatigue and body stress. However, it has also been noted that the user cannot heal their own injuries.

Last edited:
Name:
Kate Drake

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
Morgiana.full.1706916.jpg

Kate is 5'4", weighing at 90 ibs. She is a small girl with a shapely figure, having a hourglass look to her body. She had C cup breasts and long red hair that reaches down to her butt. Her eyes are red in color, and sometimes they will glow a bit, this being an effect of the blood dragon slayer ability. Her eyes were once blue and her hair brown according to her. She has some minor scaring, especially on her hands, as a result of using her ability which requires her to draw blood to use it, but nothing too major.

Species:
Human

Personality:
Kate use to be very cheerful and very happy most of the time, but after the loss of her parents and then later on in her life with the loss of her loved one she went very dark. All Kate feels now is pain and sorrow, a good match up for her dragon slayer abilities. Shes someone who hates most this about the world, and doesn't like to be around others very often. She has a soft spot for small animals and young children though, but other than that she really hates everyone. Deep down though she wishes that someone would come and pull her out of the darkness and bring her back into the light. Kate's motivation for joining Gods hand is unclear, but one of her reasons was just so she could take her mind off of everything that had happened to her and make a bit of money while doing so. On a side note if Kate were to drink the blood of someone it is completely possible for her to pick up some of their personality, especially any weird quirks that they may have.

History/Background:
Kate was born in a small town, mainly a fishing village actually. She grew up learning necessary skills such as farming, cooking, hunting, and fishing. Their secluded town was self sufficient, what ever parts or weapons they needed that they couldn't get on their own were days away from them, so they made due with what they had. No one in her town could really use magic, and so she was never taught. Then one morning Kate woke up hearing the screams of her towns people, she looked out her window to see the town she grew up in up in flames. It was a small bandit tribe that attacked, pillaging for food and slaves. Most of the bandits were well equipped with weapons and some even used magic, the town was defenseless. Kate was taken by the bandits as a slave along with her mother, her father being killed during the attack.

About a year passed living as a slave, her mother succumbed to wounds she was given from beatings and lashings, which got infected and went untreated. By this time Kate was 9. Soon she was sold to a noble man who had bought her for a fair sum of money. Expecting the man to treat her like dirt she tried to run many times but got no where. When she was taken back to his estate the man un-cuffed her. "Work here for me and I'll give you a warm place to sleep and some food, if not you're welcome to leave" He said, and Kate left. She left the noble mans house and lived on the streets for 5 days, that is when she returned to the house to see if his offer still stood. The man welcomed her in with open arms.

Kate was treated well at the manor, she was given lots to eat and a warm bed, baths everyday, and a place to call home. she worked to pay off her debt to the man who saved her from the group of bandits. The noble man also had a daughter his age who Kate would keep company every day. The girls name was Jane, they would play in the gardens every day when Kate had a break from her chores. After a while the man brought Kate into his study. "You see Kate, I'm not just a noble man who sits on top of his money and gets served on" He said with a little chuckle, "No I am also a researcher, Inventor, and a on top of that mage, I mainly research into Lacrima and try to find new and improved methods of using them, invent new uses for them" He said. "But thats not why I called you in here today, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to learn my magic, Blood make magic. I've just begun teaching Jane now and since your like family now I thought you might like to learn a bit aswell" he said with a smile. "So what do you say?" He asked. Kate smiled and accepted the mans offer.

Another 10 years passed, Kate was now 19. She was living happily in the estate with the lord and his daughter, but no longer as a servant. While she was now charged with protecting the lord and his daughter using her magic she was also in a relationship with Jane, she had been for about a year at that point. When she had first realized her feelings she thought there was something wrong with her, she had grown up in a small town and because of this she was under the impression that only men and women could like each other in the way she liked Jane. Besides that she never even got the talk from anyone regarding these feelings. Luckily for her Jane had the exact same feelings and came onto Kate. Kate was so shocked that Jane had to sit her down for hours filling her in on everything she needed to know about that part of her life. Kate realized that while she liked women now that she still liked men just as much.

After about another year Kate and Jane were to get married. Jane was to take over her fathers research lab while the man went into his early retirement. Then disaster struck. There was an explosion at the lab where both Jane and her father were at the time. Apparently the had been storing Lacrima infused with explosion magic used for blasting during construction or the demolishing of buildings. The explosion blew the lab sky high, killing everyone inside, including the lord and Jane. Kate had been out getting groceries at the time, planning to bake a cake to surprise Jane. She went back to the house to bake. After she had finished a knock came to the door. She would never forget the sound of that knock and how she felt walking up to that door, she was happy, not just any regular kind of happy, but the happiest she had been in a long time, and as she opened the door all of that was ripped away from her.

A year later when Kate has 21 she had come across a strange Lacrima while fighting against some dark guild mages who tried to rob her. Being used to seeing Lacrima she had no idea what kind this was. She brought it to a store in a major city and was told that it was an extremely rare and powerful Lacrima known as a Dragon Lacrima that artificially made the person into a dragon slayer. Kate didn't take long to decide to sell the gem or to keep it for herself, deciding the latter of the two. She had it implanted inside herself and became the blood dragon slayer.

About 2 months ago Kate joined Gods hand. She was accepted based off of her skill alone. She doesn't really talk to anyone and just comes and goes as she gets missions. Some people in the guild think that she has a house in town, while others speculate she lives in a dark cave somewhere. Being a super introvert she normally doesn't go on a mission with a team, but when she does she tends to keep to herself and not work well with the team at all.

Strengths:
Disease resistance: Kate can resist diseases due to the special magical properties in her blood, this means she can never get sick, or at least not for very long. However she can become Ill if she were to drink blood straight from a person with a virus, although her blood would fight it off quickly she can become temporarily Ill from drinking bad blood.

Blood cell generation: She can generate blood cells at a quicker rate to replenish the ones she uses, although this still takes a while and she needs to eat blood to continue using her powers still.

Nimble: She is quick on her feet.

Swordplay: Kate was taught swordplay by the lord that took her in, which comes in handy in some situations.

Intelligence: Growing up with the lord and Jane she was able to learn a lot due to their access of knowledge.

Self sufficient: Knows how to cook, clean, hunt, fish and farm.

Weaknesses:

Impatient: Kate can get impatient with her self sometimes, leading her to rush into situations and battles that she may know nothing about.

over confident: She has a sense of over confidence, thinking she can do everything by herself, even when its very obvious she cant.

Arrogance: Kate is very arrogant.

Blood loss: She can suffer from blood loss due to her abilities and while her blood cells regenerate at a faster rate than normal she can still lose a lot of blood using her magic.

Physical strength: While she is nimble and fast her physical strength is lacking.

Personality switch: Due to Kates ability sometimes when she absorbs blood her personality will match the person she absorbed it from, which can make for some awkward situations. While she considers it a weakness, its more of a party trick.

Pain: While having a tolerance to pain Kates ability required her to draw her own blood. Although she has a fast healing rate she can still feel pain, it hurts her to even use her abilities.

Mushrooms: She is highly allergic to most types of mushrooms, only from ingesting them though.

Transportation: Dragon slayers, right?

Blood
Beer
Working alone
Hot baths

Dislikes:
Being around people
Rude people
mushrooms
transportation

Magic:
Dragon Slayer magic: Blood

Description of Magic:
Dragon slayer magic, gained through a dragon Lacrima. Its a lost magic and cannot be learned through normal means, Kate went through extensive training to get where she is today. (strengths and weaknesses listed above). Kates magic in particular is the blood dragon slayer magic, which uses her own blood to cast her spells. Because of this she can regenerate blood cells at a faster rate, though she still needs to ingest blood to use her magic. She can pick up certain things from peoples blood, like a touch of their personality or even some of the illnesses they had, though neither of these effects last for an overly long time.

Blood Make magic:
Similar Blood dragon slayer magic Kate has to cut her self to use it. It creates a synthetic blood which can be molded into different weapons. The magic is powerful because it uses the users own blood infused with magic. The down side is that its extremely dangerous, as with out proper training it can lead to major blood loss. Some users of the magic can re purpose the blood they have already used to save on blood, and even fewer have the ability to return it to their bodies, but Kate could do neither one of these. Her abilities in this magic were registered inert when she became the blood dragon slayer as when her body was artificially made that of a dragon it changed the magic into blood dragon slayer magic.

Magic Spells:
Scythe of the blood dragon: Creates a scythe of blood.
deadman-wonderland-red-blade-desktop-background.jpg

Bullet of the blood dragon: Launches a bullet made of blood at high velocities

Blade of the blood dragon: Crates a blade made of blood

Blood dragon Armour: Coats specific parts of the users body in Platelet rich blood, creating a surface that can deflect certain attacks and can be as a hardened surface for attacking.

Secret dragon slayer art: Super sonic Bullet: Blood is shot in the same way as it would be in the normal bullet except the blood in the body is propelled by other blood straight from the heart. This attack is highly destructive to the user as well.

Common Dragon Slayer moves:
Roar of the blood dragon
Blood Dragons Fist
Axe of the blood dragon(Kicking move)

Fighting Style:
Kate fights using her blood dragon slayer magic by creating weapons and armors she can use. She has learned sword play so this style benefits her current abilities. She creates swords, scythes, and bullets that she can use to attack her enemies from both long rang or in close quarters.

Magic Experience:
High magic experience, could be considered a very advanced when it comes to her magic but she is not yet a master of it.

Guild Name:
Gods Hand

Guild Rank:
A-class

Last edited:
Name:
Anastasia Summers

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
images

Anastasia is a very beautiful woman. She has D-cup breast and a hourglass figure. She stands tall at 5'10" and weighs at 120 Ibs. She is almost a foot Higher than her sister and takes after her fathers side of the family, having his black hair and red eyes. She usually wears samurai type Armour, with a skirt that cuts off at thigh height. She is also equipped with a sword.

Species:
Human

Personality:
Anastasia is a happy go lucky type of girl, much like her sister. The two grew up together in the city and as such have a kind of city girl vibe to them. Anastasia differs from her sister in the fact that she likes to see the world for what it really is, she is a realist. She has a tendency to get herself into trouble as well, running into dangerous situations to prove that she is strong. Anastasia has always had a thirst to prove that she is strong, growing up with an older sister and all, especially one that could use her magic so easily. She can be very tomboyish and tends to get along with guys well.

History/Background:
Anastasia always was in the shadow of her older sister. She always had to fight to be better in every way just to prove herself. While her and her sister got along well it seemed that when ever they were training Mary Jane was always better, or at least smarter. Anastasia grew up being the tomboy of the two, being more interested in strength over smarts. At about age 15 she joined a sort of gang where she learned street smarts but also got in to a lot of trouble. When her sister left to go on her own she no longer felt constricted by the shadow of her older sister.

While she was in a gang Anastasia learned many street skills such as observation and stealing. When she was in this rebellious faze she dated the leader of her gang. The two were essentially a Bonny and Clyde duo, fighting together and pulling off small time crimes. She also once got caught pick pocketing someone and was sent to a jail for a few days, being a juvenile she was let out but her parents became very disappointed with her and she wasn't allowed to leave her house for a while. She ended up sneaking out any ways only to do more petty crimes. One day she tried to steal from some other low life thugs and was caught and nearly beaten to death. After that she got her head straight and left the gang, ending her relationship with the leader.

Joining Gods hand 6 months ago it was like being forced in under her sisters shadow again, but she refused to let that discourage her. She mainly joined the guild to show that she was the stronger of the two siblings and to become a great mage. She rose from D-rank to C-rank with in the first two months at the guild and she has gone on many missions since.

Strengths:
Physical strength: She has a high physical strength

Speed: Shes fast on her feet

nature, wood, and ice magic: Her fire magic counter these

Strong willed: Wanting to beat her sister she has a strong will to grow stronger

Motivated: She is motivated to become a strong mage.

Weaknesses:
Low intelligence: She isn't very bright when it comes to tactics and strategy, but she has street smarts.

Reckless:runs into battle with no plan.

water and wind magics: Counters her fire magic

Long ranged attacks: She fights close ranged, so long ranged attacks are effective on her.

Not agile: shes strong and fast but does not have much in terms of agility

Clumsy: She can be a bit clumsy at times

Lightning: She has a fear of lightning and thunder

Coffee
Sports
Dating

Dislikes:
Rude people
people stronger then her
broccoli
Carrots

Magic:
Fire magic and re-equip.

Description of Magic:
Mainly using fire magic Anastasia had the ability to control Red flames and purple (sticky) flames, both of which are weak against water and wind magic. She has strengths against wood magic, ice magic, and some other types of magic. She learned this magic from her father who was a fire mage. Both her and her sister use a dumbed down form of re-equip magic, hers is't so much for combat but gives her somewhere to store her sword and lets her change clothing and into her armor when the time comes to battle, but it cant really be used for combat purposes.

Magic Spells:
Reequip: Primrose: Primrose is the name of the red blade she carries around with her when sh is in her Armour. She uses reequip as a storage system for it so that its always by her side in case of emergencies. Primrose is a special sword that can channel her magic through the blade, making it a fire sword.

Flame blade: Catches Primrose on fire for fighting use.

Purple flame: Rope: Uses the sticky flames properties to pull stuff towards her.

Fireball

Fighting Style:
Anastasia fights with her sword in close combat. She uses fire magic which can be channeled through her sword to attack enemies. She fights common to how a samurai would fight, with slashes from the shoulder and waist.

Magic Experience:
Adept

Guild Name:
Gods hand

Guild Rank:
C-rank

Name:
Mary Jane Summers

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
ae9c50be7d2a3af3772845772fe70bdc--anime-girls-anime-girl-elf.jpg

Taking after her mother the 20 year old girl has blonde hair in contrast to her sisters black hair. Apparently the younger of the two sisters got the goods, as Mary Jane has small A-cup sized breast and is petite in all senses of the word. She is only 5'0" tall and weighs at 80 Ibs. The girl also has bright blue eyes. She is naturally very attractive though, as she dose not need any cosmetics to make her self look attractive. She wears a dress with knee high shin guards, She carries a quiver on her back with a bow and has a cape.

Species:
Human

Personality:
Mary Jane is a happy go lucky girl like her younger sister. Unlike her sister she always sees the world as the best that it can be and puts her faith in those that she can trust. She believes in giving people the benefit of the doubt and she also believes in second chances. She sometimes can act a little bit snobby and well kept but its usually without her taking notice to it, and she tends to be a bit drastic when it comes to shopping and clothes, being less of a tom boy like her sister and more of a girly girl. She can be pretty protective over her sister, especially when it comes to her dating. She also enjoys picking at her sister a bit.

History/Background:
Growing up in the city Mary Jane lived a happy life. Her sister was born only two years after her so she pretty much had someone around who she could relate to. Her and her sister got along well and lived with a happy family in the city. In the first six years of her life, Mary Jane was enamored by the stories of a magical world far beyond Pinnacle's borders. A world that once held fearsome dragons, and a world of new mystery with so much to offer. Both her and her sisters dream was to one day adventure and explore the entirety of what this amazing place had to offer. She was schooled well, she became very intelligent, while her sister was a little more into sports and the physical approach to using magic.

When she was in high school she was never the popular girl, more of the introverted type. She use to stay away from large groups and tended to stick to one or two close friends. She led her schools student council for a while as the president and was referred to as princess by most of the students. She ended up getting picked on a lot by the popular crowd of students, being more intelligent and being able to use magic got her a lot of attention from them, and knowing Mary Jane wouldn't fight back made her an easy target. On graduating day Mary Jane got up to do a speech and the popular girls tried to pull a prank on her when she was done, dumping pigs blood on her. Mary Jane swept it away with her wind magic and gave the girls who had been looking guilty for attempting it a stern look. "I'm officially done with school, the only reason I haven't fought back is because I've been trying to keep my record clean," She said when her face turned slightly malice, "But that doesn't matter... now does it" She said with a evil grin. The girls ran away and Mary Jane left her last day of school with a smile on her face.

At age 18 she set out on her own, joining the guild Gods hand. She was participated in many team missions and gave it her all, rising up to B-rank just before her 20th birthday. She became a well renown mage getting a few specials in weekly sorcerer for her stunning beauty. About 6 months ago her sister also joined the guild Gods Hand and the two teamed up on a lot of missions.

Strengths:
Intelligent: Mary Jane has a high level of intelligence, mostly book smarts though.

Strategic: She is very good at planning out a strategy

Agile: Very light on her feet, can move around quickly

Fast: She is able to move around fairly quickly

Accuracy: Has pin point accuracy with her bow

Fire magic: Her wind magic can easily counter fire magic.

Weaknesses:
Weak stomach: Being a girly girl she has a weak stomach for blood, which is part of the reason she fights from a long range.

Afraid of bugs: She is frightened by creepy crawlers.

Earth magic: Counters her magic

Physical strength: Aside from her back and arm muscles being trained to use a bow she is physically pretty weak.

Over protective of her sister

She has a bit of an ego

Close range combat

Hot baths
Kind people
Partying
Flirting

Dislikes:
Dark mages
Bugs
Blood
Beer
Coffee

Magic:
Wind magic and reequip

Description of Magic:
Mary Jane uses wind magic which is strong against fire magic but super wear against earth type magic. Her magic allows her to attack with sharp attacks for slicing damage and with blunt attacks for blunt force. She mainly envelops her arrows in her wind magic which adds force over her attacks and can give her more control over the arrows trajectory, which can lead to longer ranged shots or more accurate shots. She also has a simplified form of reequip which is used for storing her bow and extra arrows.

Magic Spells:
Reequip: Ichaival: Mary Janes Bow is named Ichaival it is a special bow that allows Mary Jane to infuse he shots with her wind magic.

Reequip:Arrows: Swaps out her quiver of arrows for a full one.

Wind magic: Blunt shot: Infuses her shot with a blunt force of wind magic, for blunt damage

Wind magic: Piercing shot: Infuses her shot with sharp wind magic, for Cutting damage and armor piercing

Wind magic: Controlled shot: gives her control over the distance and trajectory of her shot, allowing her to curve arrows or fire a long range shot.

Fighting Style:
Mary Jane fights from a long to medium distance. She fights using a bow and is pretty much a sniper, she doesn't land every shot, but can hit a still target from a long distance. She can infuse her wind magic into her shots using her bow Ichaival and she is capable of using that to impact the type of damage the shot may have on her enemy.

Magic Experience:
Adept

Guild Name:
Gods hand

Guild Rank:
B-rank

Last edited:
Name:
Michael Eilloh

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Appearance:
(I'll put a pic up later.)

Species:
Human

Personality:
Michael is very comedic, although this appears to be caused in part by his father. He is quick to act without thinking and is very impulsive.

History/Background:

Michael grew up like the ordinary child. His mother died before he learned how to talk and was raised by his father. His father used Light Speed magic and as Michael grew taught it to him because he wanted to know for years how to move so fast. As a child and infant he would always wonder how his dad went to places and came back within minutes. Michael's dad died unexpectedly at a robbery one day, going to buy goods. The robber didn't want any witnesses so he took the money and killed everyone. Once young Michael was told this information he just screamed and cried, completely traumatized about his father's death, for that was the only family he had left. Michael trained each day with his magic so he could get better and faster and never forget his father and what he taught him.

Michael didn't enjoy being by himself. He thought it was boring and lonely because there was nothing to do or talk to anyone so he considers joining a guild to make friends and create bonds. Also to get a job and make some money to live. Michael has come across a guild named God's hand, he doesn't know if he wants to join it yet and is looking more into it.

Strengths:
Very fast - with the use of his magic "Light Speed" he is able to run and move at extremely high speeds but he can't go max speed nor can he control how fast he goes, for he needs major training and experience.

Weaknesses:
Dad - his dad being brought up is a big weakness for him because he usually ends up crying his eyes out.

Age - being that he is 8 he is not very knowledgeable, strong, or tall.

Running

Dislikes:
People who disrespect his dad

Magic:
High Speed Magic
Description of Magic:
High Speed is a type of Caster Magic that allows the caster to move at extremely high speeds. However, despite the Magic's speed-increasing properties, it apparently cannot defend against any Magic used to intentionally slow the caster down. When used in combat, High Speed can be very efficient; the increase in speed makes it so that melee attacks that would normally be considered weak become very effective.

Magic Spells:
Boost - Boost allows the user an increase in speed each time used. (Since Michael is only 8 he can only use it once and it last temporarily.

Fighting Style:
Michael usually fights close quarters due to his speed and him combining that with combat.

Magic Experience:
A little

Guild Name:
None yet (Going to join God's hand)

Guild Rank:
None yet

Last edited:
Elisa text.png
Saber2.jpg

"From the day I first held a sword in my hands, I swore I would act as the shield that protects those I hold dear. Tis the duty of a Knight of the Moonfire Family"

Sexuality
    Straight

Species

Human

Guild

None at the moment but she's on her way to join God Hand

Guild Mark
    Gold on her left shoulder blade (for after she joins)

Last edited:
monkey-hat-demo.regular.png

Sengoku-Basara-sexy-hot-anime-and-characters-37790892-500-281.jpg

"It's not about Power, it's about Discipline."

• Full Name

Hikaru Tatsuo

Alias/Nickname

Iron Ape of God's Hand

Twenty Four

Date of Birth

23rd of March

Male

Sexualility

Heterosexual

Species

Human

Last edited:
Appearance:

1516797101951.png

Full Name: Johnathon Stewart

Nickname: Survivor

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Before being sent underground to escape the 'White Orbs', Johnathon was a cool headed, smart, extremely sane person. All of this has been erased however as he has been stuck in a room for at least 5 or more years, without natural light, any change in color, or anything natural really. He has gone almost completely insane and has lost but all of his previous personality. With his mind and sanity slowly being undermined it wont be long before he goes completely insane.

History/Background: He remembers next to nothing about his past except for being sent into this room and never leaving since. Everything he keeps on his computerized journal is all he remembers. With not much to go off of, it's time for him to start fresh.

Strengths: He is an excellent gunfighter. He keeps his specially marked desert eagle with him at all times.

Weaknesses: He has no real super powers. This gives him a massive disadvantage in this Rp.

Description of weapon: A .50 caliber handgun. Popular military commander sidearm chambered in .50 full metal jacket ammunition.

Weapon Name: Blood Rose

Guild Name: None yet (Going to be God's Hand)

Magic: Reverse engineered Forerunner technology (If you know halo and more importantly the Diadact then you know that the forerunners advanced tech is basically magic)

Clothing: Although it appears to be a regular tuxedo. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Beneath the formal appearance lies a weaving of Kevlar and ballistic fibers and a layer of liquid crystal. The outer layer of the suit is coated in a thin transparent titanium coating which effectively makes it completely bullet resistant.

Magic: Hard-Light. A solid light material that blocks both kinetic and energy weapons. However Hard-Light does have limits. At extreme ranges the Hard-Light bolts dissipate into a gaseous state and thus become useless. At close range however, it is Hard-Light is on par with most magical attacks alone.

Weapon:
1516797344470.png

Last edited:
1516690386277.png
Name:
Bella "Bambi" Rose

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance(Picture or description, anime pictures please):
(Picture up top) Bambi is a very well endowed girl with measurements B95-W55-H85, making her a G-cup in bra size. She is very slim and toned, she has a slightly visible six pack beneath her shirt. She usually wears a red button up vest and a pair of blue short shorts. Her hair is black and her eyes are brown.

Species:
Human

Personality:
A bit of a meat head Bella is always getting into trouble. She tends to wander off and chase any little thing that amazes her. Basically shes a 5 year old stuck inside the body of a 17 year old in most regards. She tends to run head first into her problems and is pretty much utterly stupid. She has no smarts what so ever and no sense of direction. She is often confused by various things suck as how digging a hole right next to another could unintentionally fill the other hole and will often refer to non magical things as magic if she does not understand them. Basically she is a handful to be around and is pretty hard to handle all of the time. She has a bit of a lasting grudge on the people who killed her father.

History/Background:
Bella grew up with her father who at the time was a S class mage with the guild Gods Hand, and a famous one at that. She use to stay at the guild with him all day while he drank and fought with his guild mates. Bella grew up loving her father and she always wanted to be a mage like him. When she turned 10 her father decided it was time that she learned a bit of magic of her own so he taught her his magic, which was crush magic. Bella had a lot of difficulty learning the magic and was put through pretty harsh training by her father. She eventually got the hang of the magic though and became familiar with it.

Bella still hadn't officially joined gods hand yet though as she was still a child but she kept on training with her magic every single day, even while her father was away on missions. Bella failed out of school several times with in the run of a few years, not being able to keep up with complicated subjects. Her father eventually removed her from the school, as she was dead set on becoming a mage anyways it didn't make much sense for her to be there. One day her father decided to go on a 100 year S class mission, Bella was 16 at the time and her father thought that she would be able to take care of her self or at least the other guild members would take care of her. She learned about 3 months later that her father had died in combat after he was over run by dark guild mages through chatter among some of the bandits and thieves around town, and the fact that he hadn't reported in with the person who had given him the mission in over two weeks. Though this information could never be completely confirmed because there was never a body found, but a major amount of his own blood and the blood of dark guild mages were found at a battle scene.

After that Bella fell into a bit of a depression but didn't give up her dreams of becoming a mage. She kept training hard every day and eventually officially joined God's Hand. She eventually became well again, but she did not forget her father. She knew her father would want her to continue with her dreams and become a strong mage so that's what she did. She has a lasting grudge on the people who killed her father and has been searching for them ever since, but she does not hold that grudge against her all dark mages. She still has some nightmares about her fathers death.

Physically strong: Shes pretty toned

Brave: Shes inhumanly brave

Physical magics: Cursh magic is strong against these

Visible magics (Fire, lightning, ect): Crush is also strong against these

High magic levels: She has an abundance of magical energy

Reflective based magics: Reflects the crush ability on her self

Deflective based magics: Deflects crush magic to an unintended target

Small projectiles: Hard to hit with crush magic

WInd/shadow/non visible magics: hard to hit with crush magic

Stupidity: Bella is quite stupid

Absent minded: Bella is very absent minded

Reckless: Tends to rush into battle

Food (MEAT!!!)
pretty much anything she hasn't seen before
Large animals
Orange Juice

Dislikes:
Bad guys
People who try to hold her back
Getting lost
Being alone
When someone hurts her guild mates

Magic:
Crush magic:

Description of Magic:
Crush is an extremely powerful Caster Magic that allows the user to break that with which they come into contact. It is a very advanced Magic which gives the user the ability to smash everything they come into contact with. If the user is unfocused, they may destroy objects such as houses unintentionally.

Crush has various offensive and defensive properties. Using its inherent nature of being able to crush anything it comes into contact with, the user is able to nullify the effects of certain Magics by smashing them to pieces, occasionally exemplified by the crushed substance, be it Magic or otherwise, becoming separated into numerous cubes. However, should Crush be directly cast on another living being, the target splits apart and becomes reduced to numerous, doll-like versions of themselves. This effect is not permanent, and the affected will, with time, return to their original shape. However, should the user wish, they can reassemble the divided person with a simple motion.

By imbuing their fist with Crush, the user is able to send an enemy flying numerous meters with incredible force. It is also capable of being fired as a burst of energy at the opponent. This Magic can also be utilized effectively as a defensive means. For example, by crushing the ground underneath them, the user is able to create a cushion of sorts against enemy attack. It is also possible for Crush to be used as a deflective barrier, sending an assailant flying backwards when they come into contact with it.

Bellas magic power can be fairly strong though it does have its weaknesses. If someone were to send a large spell towards her direction she may only be able to crush a small portion of it. Also depending on the type of spell the attack may still hit her, for example if someone was to send a large tidal wave her way she may be able to crush a portion of the wave but the collapsing water around it could still hit her. in addition if the magics power is above the power of her own spell crush may be rendered ineffective.

Magic Spells:
Crush: Basically a normal crush attack that can be sent out as a wave or imbued in her fists that splits apart what ever it comes into contact with.

Crush Human: Splits the person into Mini Me's

Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth: Empyrean: The user hits the target with a powerful strike, imbued with Crush. The force of this spell is so powerful that it is capable of launching said opponent great distances in the blink of an eye.

Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth: Absolute Heaven:The user hits the target with a powerful strike, imbued with Crush. The force of the spell is able to cause an explosion on contact. The recoil leaves their arm limp and useless afterward.

Fighting Style:
Bella fights her battles head on with her fists, embedding crush into her fist to give them an extra impact when they hit an enemy. She also some times launches her crush attacks forwards, creating a blast.

Magic Experience:
Advanced

Guild Name:
Gods Hand

Guild Rank:
B class

Last edited:

Name: Ray Fullbright

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
4acc7ee268dfcced2fe71aa599fff779.jpg

Personality:
Ray is a natural-born learner. Curious to a fault, he tends to want to learn about a multitude of things and can learn it quite well. While he may be a natural-born learner, that doesn't necessarily mean he was born with an inherent talent for magic. As such he often desires to improve himself in a world where magic is the basis for almost everything nowadays. While not as talkative as others, he always has something to say no matter the situation. For him the world is full of surprises and opportunities just waiting for him. Life would be taken as a means to enjoy and take the time to find whats important in life including helping others. In front of others, Ray shows a balance between extrovert and introvert while having at least something to say once in a while. By himself, he is shown more of extrovert qualities as he enjoys doing certain things by himself such as imitation and etc. Most certainly though would be that he isn't good with older women, though more often than not it's due to his own experiences with them that he turns awkward.

History/Background:
Ray was raised among a group of mercenaries that would mainly take work that involved keeping the peace. His parents were both mage users, his father used sand and his mother used iron magic respectively. This group was known as the Crimson Fang and were just a small group that were only well known within the area they were in. From a very young age, he was quite the avid learner and wanted to know much about everything he saw from magic to negotiation. He was taught sand magic when he was about 10 and learned various hand-to-hand styles. In the end he really couldn't choice over one style over the other so he just settled for having his own variety.

Since the mercenary group had a base of operations, young Ray spent his time either reading or practicing his magic. This also meant that no one really would know that there was a small child at the Crimson Fang's base of operations in the first place, though there were always a few members left behind to keep watch anyhow. It was also because he spent time at the base that he had never really seen actual death and the work that they had to do. Though stories from his parents and the other members were consisted of fighting against dangerous figures in order to keep the peace. Yes there was death in the stories here and there but his parents would always remind him that life is something too precious for the world. Even if it was mercenary group, killing was something that was generally avoided unless situations called for the unavoidable. This pact was a code of honor for the group and it was something that young Ray would hold quite dearly to him.

As he kept reading various books, he started to grow mighty curious of the world outside his boundaries. A particular book would inspire him to take action. “Dragons…,” Ray utters to himself as he flips to the next page. It describes about the power of dragons and how they were immune to almost all forms of magic; this ultimately lead to the creation of Dragon Slaying Magic. A few more pages in and he would read up on the art of Dragon Slaying magic itself, a lost magic that utilizes the power of a dragon itself and the only magic that can truly harm a dragon.

“That sounds really cool!” Little Ray tried his hand at simulating the many known attacks of Dragon Slayers but of course they didn’t really work. Still he did love to play pretend and when he did it was generally trying to imitate various magics. Besides his sand, he was also interested in iron not only due to the magic of Iron Dragon-Slayers but also because he had known about "iron sand." As such he would also ask his mother to teach him Iron magic though because he had less time of training for that than sand, his mastery over it is still quite shallow.

Since then, he had found himself training quite hard and the day finally came when he decided that he would head on out in order to join a Mage's Guild. Given his blessing from his family, Ray went on out in order to see the world and seek new heights.

Currently he would arrive where God's Hand is located in order to join.

• Naturally fast learner
  • Creative
  • Hand to hand combat
  • Adaptive
  • High willpower

• Elemental weaknesses associated with magic
  • Tends to burn through his magic often
  • Because of his limited knowledge of street smarts, he is quite gullible.
  • Does not possess high defense and such relies on his magic to cover that. Ties in with weakness number 2.
  • Has a hard time when it comes to older women.
  • Learning new things
  • Self-Improvement
  • Food
  • Reading
Dislikes:
  • His weakness when it comes to older women
  • Those who would disrespect learning
  • Not improving
  • Killing
  • Spicy food
Magic: Sand, Iron

Description of Magic(add strengths, weaknesses, how to learn it, what category of magic, anything important):
Ray can create, control, manipulate and release sand from their body and the environment in order to use it for a variety of purposes, mainly for combat. Through different shapes and applications, the sand can be used for a multitude of attacks such as slashes, frontal attacks, bullets and etc. He currently cannot turn his body into sand. Also he cannot absorb moisture. In addition, Sand magic against water is generally a bad match-up as water tends to make sand compact and weaker. Other forms of liquid also affect sand the same way as well.

He is also somewhat knowledgeable of Iron magic, which allows him to create, control and manipulate iron (and by extension steel) to use for similar purposes as Sand magic. Of course his mastery in iron magic is not as great compared to Sand but it still has it's usages. This also means that he cannot turn himself into iron or anything else that comes with iron magic and the power and size of his creations are also quite limited (being only able to create things such as simple poles and what not). It can be affected from sources such as high heat, freezing, as well as be rusted. Magnetic fields and the related abilities can affect his usage in Iron magic due to ferromagnetic compounds.

The strengths of both magics is simplicity, Ray can apply both magics in a myriad of ways gaining versatility. Of course the weakness is elemental weaknesses that are associated with each of them.

The true usage in his iron magic comes when he combines it with his sand magic in order to produce "iron sand." By combining both properties, he can create much tougher and sharper sand than he could before. The quality and quantity of "iron sand" is proportionate to the amount of magic used and as such it's usage will be left up to Ray based on the situation.

Magic Spells(You don't have to put them all here, but put in the ones that have lots of strength, and the ones that would be used most of the time):
  • Desert Dragon's Roar: Inspired by the general roar move used by Dragon Slayers, Ray unleashes his own non-Dragon Slayer version. He creates a dragon's head made of sand when combining both of his arms together. Then he unleashes a concentrated blast of sand from the dragon's head in front of him.
    • Iron Desert Dragon's Roar: This version uses his "iron sand" to create a much stronger version which also takes up much more magic than the latter.
  • Sandstorm Shotgun: From any part of his body, Ray surrounds it with a whirling sand tornado. It's main purpose is to enhance his melee attacks with the force of a sandstorm. Upon contact, the sand tornado surrounding the specified part will launch forward and explode.
    • Sandstorm Bazooka: A variation of Sandstorm Shotgun that uses both arms instead of a single body part. Launching forward, Ray unleashes a dual strike attack in which two sand tornados will launch forward within close proximity and explode, dealing a great deal of force.
  • Desert Dragon's Espada: Ray unleashes a sharp blade of sand in order to slice up anything in his path.
  • Iron Clash: Upon cladding parts of his body with iron, Ray can unleash stronger melee attacks than before. His current mastery over Iron magic limits him from producing an even greater effect.
Fighting Style: Ray battles using a mixture of hand to hand combat and his magic. In addition he incorporates styles such as the attack variations of Dragon Slayers and what not.

Magic Experience: Somewhat adept

Guild Name: Gods Hand

Guild Rank: B-Rank, New Member

Last edited:
Name: Friege Pomiére

Sexual Orientation: Undefined

Personality: Freige's personality centers on playfulness. He's a child at heart and loves to play around

History/Background:

- Freige is very quick and agile during battle, coupled with his small frame, he is a very difficult target to hit.

- Dark Ecriture can act both defensively, offensively, and as a buffer, making him well versed in battle thanks to his Holy Blade of Saints.

- Forgoing any armor for the sake of speed, Freige's body is forced to take the brunt of any physical or magical attack that hits him.

- Although he has gotten quicker over the years, some Dark Ecriture runes take longer to write than others, making Freige a sitting duck for some attacks.

Dislikes:

Magic: Dark Ecriture

Description of Magic:

Dark Écriture (闇の文字闇のエクリテュールYami no Ekurityūru) is a Caster Magic and a type of Letter Magic and Eye Magic involving the usage of writing runes for various effects.

Magic Spells:

Dark Ecriture: Pain- Written with his Saint Blade, Freige inflicts unimaginable pain upon his opponent dealing damage to them.

Dark Ecriture: Blind- This rune inflicts blindness upon any enemy that it is used on.

Dark Ecriture: Singularity- This spell creates a singularity that pulls its enemy's into it, crushing them with its extreme gravitational force.

Fighting Style: Freige's fighting style is very offensive in nature. He relies on his speed and agility, to deliver deadly slashes to his opponents vital areas with his Holy Blade of Saints, which is essentially a tantowith the appearance of a cross.

Magic Experience: Freige was trained at an all boys academy where he recieved extensive magic training from former top ranking mages seeking to retire and make a quiey living. Due to this, he was able to learn the ins and outs of magic, and how the bodies physical and mental state contribute greatly to the strength of ones power. Friege has also learned a multitude of Dark Ecriture spells, most of which he hasnt used.

Guild Name: N/A

Guild Rank: High B Rank Wizard

W.I.P.

Last edited:
Noah.png

$_3.JPG

The world is still filled with too many unreasonable things. I accept all those who will stand against such inequalities.
Noah Cross

• 47d0469cce6bb6294f2c6bdf35decf8f.jpg
    Name:
    Noah Cross
    "King of Djinns"
    "The Traveler"

Height:
    6'3"

Hair Color:
    Purple

Eye Color:
    Golden

Guild:
    God's Hand

A

Last edited:
Here's my Character Apps... hope they don't suck too terribly... it's literally 3AM right now, and I got off work at 11PM, started typing, and may still have to edit it if it isn't acceptable enough... :grinningteeth:

• Name
    Jason Walker

Sexual Orientation
    Straight

Looks to be in his Late 20's, Early 30's.

Appearance
    JasonPic.png

Eye Color: Bluish Green.

Species
    Human

Personality
    (Out of Combat) Friendly, Intelligent, Playful.
    (In-Combat) Serious, Calculated, Alert.

History/Background
    A Human from a different Earth, which was plagued with Demons, Ghouls, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, and many other things. After suffering what would've been a fatal accident at a young age, he learned that he was cursed with the "Nox Eternus"... an irreversible curse that prevents Death from claiming his soul.

With the Nox Eternus, every time he suffers a Fatal Wound, his body and belongings vanish, and he somehow wakes back up in a random shrine in the world, with his memories still intact. However, his last few moments would almost feel like nothing more than a vague dream for the next few days at least.

Upon being summoned to Earth Land, his first encounter was with Sukia, a Kitsune that can alter her form into that of a "Kemono" by Magic. While she claims to be a "Mage-In-Training", her lack of ability only makes it seem like she may not get very far... especially since he had to rescue her from a Hodras Herd.

And so, he felt that it would be best if he left her to her own devices, seeing how his work there was done.

However, when she stopped him from leaving, she claimed that she was the one that summoned him there. Curious about such, it at least showed that she may have potential, but would need time and effort in order to grow as a Mage. She offered him the chance to be her "Assistant", and in exchange, she would help him understand Earth Land more, and potentially find a way to send him back to his own Earth.

Being in an unfamiliar world, he agreed to protect her and be her "Assistant", if she would agree to help him better understand this world... and, so that she could send him back to his home, in the USA of HIS Earth.

And thus, their partnership began...

... where it leads them, only time may tell!

Strengths

(In-Combat)
    Magic Shotgun
    - When Jason was brought into Earth Land, he found that his Shotgun has developed some odd new abilities. Capable of firing Magic Shots, in addition to his regular ammunition (and "Special" Ammunition for dealing with the Paranormal). This, in addition to his "Astral Projection", allows him to make some pretty deadly combo-attacks against his opponents!

Astral Projection - Rather than directly cast spells, Jason is able to "Astral Project", where his Spirit leaves his body, in order to grant him greater strength and endurance, due to him still being "Alive". Furthermore, the Magic in this world allows his weapons to manifest into the Spirit Realm, allowing him to attack his opponents at a Spiritual Level.

Immune to Possession - With the Nox Eternus keeping his body and spirit bound, it also prevents his body from being possessed by anything, even when he's "Out-Of-Body".

(Out-Of-Combat)
    Keen Senses
    - Being a Paranormal Hunter has given him a clear conscience, allowing him to just naturally know when someone or something is coming from a mile away. In addition to that, he can read facial expressions fairly well, and know when someone's feeling uncomfortable about something.

Quirky Nature - He can be playful at times, and be an overall "Good Person" to have around. Whenever he's meeting someone new, he'll likely smile and wave out of impulse.

Quick to Adapt - He might've been pulled from another world, but Jason is able to adjust to change rather well. He is less likely to freak out over something unusual, as a result, and may even welcome the "breaks from the norm" from time to time.

Weaknesses
    (In-Combat)
    Vulnerable when in Spirit Form
    - While his body can't be possessed, that doesn't mean it isn't Vulnerable! Should his body be touched when in Spirit Form, it'll pull his spirit back into it, and force him to "Awaken".

Non-Magical / Can't Cast Magic Regularly - He isn't a native to this land, where Magic is as thick as the air he breathes. As such, it shouldn't come as a shock that he is incapable of casting this world's types of Magic, unless through external sources, like Magic Rings, Magic Weapons, or the like.

Relies on Weapons More - He may be quite fit in his own world, but his raw power isn't truly that special, when compared to most of the other races in Earth Land. As such, he would have to rely on Magic Weapons or Artifacts in order to survive, or "Astral Project" if he hopes to at least stand a chance against a powerful opponent!

(Out-Of-Combat)
    "Nox Eternus"
    - The Nox Eternus, while it may seem good to some, is both a Blessing and a Curse, with more disadvantages than it sounds. Being unable to truly "Die", he knows that he would outlive everyone he knew back at home, and wouldn't be able to truly "Cross Over".

Oblivious to Common Knowledge - He isn't from this world, which means that he isn't quite aware of most of the cultural details, the Heroes, the History, or anything, really.

Questionable Attire - He wears a Modern-Day set of clothes, tailored in the USA. If that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, then who knows what does?

Technology. - "Anyone seen a good Computer lying around here?"

Paranormal. - "Things that go bump in the night? I hunt 'em for a living!"

Survival. - "Gotta love not dying... my record so far is 18 Years... that was about 10 years ago!"

Good Food. - "Who doesn't love a good cuisine, right?"

Socializing with People. - "So then I said, 'Oatmeal?! Are you crazy?!'..."

Dislikes
    Magic. - "Do you have to hide behind your Magic all the time?"

Death. - "Death hurts... and trust me, I've felt it a lot at this point... it don't get any less painful."

Evil. - "Can't we all just get along? No? Didn't think so..."

Spoiled/Wasted Food. - "Man, I hate seeing such good food go to waste..."

Being Alone. - "So then I said, 'Oatmeal?! Are you crazy?!'... wait, where did everybody go?!"

Magic
    "Astral Projection"

Description of Magic
    Rather than Ordinary Magic, Jason can Astral Project, which releases his spirit from his body at will, which further enhances his strength and abilities to further exceed the limitations of the Human Body. However, it leaves his Physical body vulnerable to attacks. However, the Nox Eternus Curse prevents his body from being possessed, and should he stray too far away from his body, then he'll return to it, in the form of "Awakening".

Magic Spells
    "Astral Project"

Fighting Style
    If not using his Magic Shotgun, he'll likely try avoiding confrontations up close, and rely more on his Agility or his trusty "Silver-Tipped Pipe Wrench". He also has a Spellbook that Sukia gave him, which allows him to cast this world's spells, but he would first have to wait for his body to absorb the Magic from the air, in a form of "Charging" the spells, first.

Magic Experience
    While he can "Astral Project" at will, when it comes to Normal Magic, he is very inexperienced, even lesser so than a Rank-D Mage. However, it doesn't reflect his Combat Experience, which may actually be his greatest asset, due to his Quick Adaptability and Flexible Arsenal of Weaponry.

Guild Name
    "Unemployed/Vagrant", (May join God's Hand IC, if offered, though.)

Guild Rank
    "Unranked"

And there ya have it! Hope it wasn't too cringy to read, and the stats/skills balanced enough! :grinningteeth:

Attachments

• Jason Walker.png
    Jason Walker.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back