• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: New Beginnings IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

FAIRY TAIL IC
It has been two Centuries since September of X792, the day labled as the rampage of the beast dragon known as Achnologia, and marking the death of the final dragon. Ishgar is peaceful, and the threat of Achnologia and Zeref is nothing less than history, some even consider them to be fairy tales. Ever since Achnolgia's death, magic has thrived like never before, and Guilds have popped up more and more. The Guild known as Fairy Tail disbanded once more with the death of the 10th Guild Master, Lucy Heartfelia. But many new Guilds and already existing Guilds have taken it upon themselves to continue the Fairy Tail Legend and their values. Fairy Tail is considered to be the strongest Guild to date, and have been an inspiration for years and years to come.

This Roleplay focuses on a new Guild that has formed from what Achnologia destroyed, a Guild known as God Hand. Though it has been around for a few years, it is still unknown. Our oc's will be the members of this Guild as we enter this new world. We will grow, stronger, better, faster, to be the strongest Guild in all of Ishgar. Though it's hard to do that with all of these other high rise Guilds that seem to pop up. Though, nothing too bad can happen right? Zeref has gone, Achnologia is dead, peace returns and it will not leave. But along with that there comes something from the dark . . . something evil, something hidden. Something once forgotten. A new danger arises, new enemies to be faced, destruction and death awaits . . . We can just hope to be prepared for it.

Ha yes! Here we go. Finally the roleplay, I think we've waited long enough don't you think? As for your starter post, it can be anything really, talk to people, make allies, test how certain character's relate. I will quite soon be starting mission and things like that.

The loud crash was followed by a shrill, feminine squeal and then a shout,
"Hit the deck!" the Wizard's voice boomed over the Guild Hall, and most needn't think twice when told to take cover. Even Kim had ducked under the wooden table he had been sitting at, peeking out from cover only when he was certain the flare of gold had passed. The flying object was clearly magical, that much was obvious. What wasn't so obvious was the fact that it was a golden arrow of light. It certainly didn't move like any arrow Kim had seen before in his life. The arrow frantically spun, racing around the guild hall in wide arcs. People had to drop down to the ground to keep it from swooping them like an angered crow. After what seemed like ages, though in actuality was really a matter of seconds, the arrow embedded itself in one of the supporting pillars throughout the hall. The golden light began to fade, and before long all that was left was a sharp indent where the arrowhead had splintered the wood.

The panic began to settle, people returning to their idle chatter with a few questioning gazes. Kim let out an exasperated sigh, shaking his head in disbelief. Only one thing escaped his lips.
"Fay..." Crossing his arms on the table, he let his head fall as to resume his nap.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
Fay stood paralyzed, her mouth agape in pure shock. She could feel her cheeks begin to flush red, her fingers still delicately wrapped around the shaft of Stellar Noir. Before her was a practice dummy, a target crudely painted onto it's battered torso. Fay's attention wasn't on the dummy, but rather on the window five feet above it that she had just shot an arrow through.

"Well," Hikaru began, his face holding the same semblance of mortified horror as Fay's, "That was your best shot so far". Fay fell to her knees, exhausted.
"Am I really that bad?" She pouted, staring up at Hikaru. The older mage was balancing perfectly on an elongated staff that supported his weight without being over-encumbered. Fay had come to him earlier in the week asking for help with her magic. He didn't know much about the girl, but she definitely had spirit. Hikaru would have preferred to teach her some self defense, but she insisted he helped her with marksman training. Fay had eaten up every word he spouted in his lessons, completely oblivious to the fact that Hikaru had a very limited knowledge on how to properly use a bow.

"I, uh, I wouldn't s-say that! You've definitely got uh, you're..." He bumbled, watching Fay's expression turn more sour with every syllable.
"Y-you should go inside and apologize. You probably gave some people in there a fright."
Nice save! Hikaru thought smugly, and Fay quickly got to her feet in a panic.

"Oh no, what if I hit someone?"
"Not likely," He mumbled.
"What?"
"Uh, nothing! Yeah you should go check and make sure everyone's okay!" Hikaru stood in the girls fierce gaze for a moment before leaping off his Mantenbō to resume his own training. Fay spun on her heel and began trotting along to the large doors that led into the Guild Hall.

Last edited:
Tyron HashWhile looking at the sky outside the guild, Tyron muttered, "The sky's pretty clear," He already got the job reward for a job he took a couple hours ago. He gained some pocket money and a free pillow with bear hide as its pillow coat. He's holding it, and he was ready to drop down a table and take a nap as soon as he reached the guild hall as long as he's got nothing to do. Tyron was ignoring the rowdiness inside the guild for a few minutes. If he entered, then there may be a chance that he'll get caught up with it and cause property destruction again. There could be a flaming monster that someone accidentally summoned inside the guild and everyone was burning inside. That thought made him shiver.

Tyron yawned as the wind blew calmly. Today's going to be a good day, he thought. He opened the door that leads to the guild, and he loudly said, "I'm back." He yawned again. He felt sleepy. On his previous job, he recklessly used a lot of spell power, only to overkill that tiger monster he defeated. He could've used a weaker skill to knock out the monster, but he only realized that after he got his reward. Well, there is time for improvement.

[Open]

THing.png

| ERIN ODINSON |
". . . " Simon was silent as he watched Hikari give the younger mage some . . . archery advise. He felt as if, he should have stopped him. He didn't know much about Archery, that may be true, but he knew more than Hikari did. He had a spell even, that allowed him to summon a bow of Regulus light. His shots weren't too accurate but they were better than whatever the hell had just mad it's way through the guild hall that way. "Well that was, er . . . something." he muttered with a small chuckle as he walked over to Hikari. He raised his hand, where the bow of light overlapped with his fingers, and let it disperse back into the air as particles of Ethernano.

"You're right though." he said as he watched the door close after Fay, "She's gotten better. Those attacks of hers used to be so dangerous if you didn't pay attention. Almost decapitated me last week." He blew a few strands of blonde hair from his face, and looked out the window. "You hear?" he asked, "About those disappearances. People dying, kidnapped, lost . . . A lot of people think it's some kind of omen, since the only cases of them, have been Mages. Like we're cursed by some god. It's happening all over, Guilds left and right . . . I personally don't believe it. A rumor is a rumor no matter which what way you look at it."
TAGS - Pink Diamond Pink Diamond || LOCATION - Gods Hand

Elisa text.png
Current equipment: Casual Clothes
dH89V7SKsyAV79JY.png!weblarge
The blonde haired mage had journeyed for a considerable amount of time, constantly having to stop and ask for directions to the guild hall of Gods Hand. What probably didn't help was the fact that most people didn't seem to have any knowledge of the guilds existence, let alone their location. Thankfully there was a few that were able to lend a hand. There's been a few times where she was suggested to join one of the more prominent guilds such as Sabertooth or even Blue Pegasus. But she spent so long looking for Gods Hand it just didn't seem right to get sidetracked like that, besides the name sort of stood out to her, almost as if it called to her. So she believed it to be her destiny to seek out this guild. However she felt she was getting close, more and more people were able to point her in the right direction right up until she got to the point she was at now. An old man stood before her, once again she approached him and said the same thing she asked many people on her journey.​

"Excuse me sir. Could you point me in the direction of the guild known as Gods Hand?" instantly, the old man pointed towards a large building. She stared in awe, glad that her trek was finally coming to an end. As she gazed at the building she swore she could see a golden light for a brief moment. Whatever it was, it most likely seemed like magic, so this was definitely the place she was looking for. Elisa expressed her thanks to the old man and prepared to go on her way, at least until this time he called out to her. "Yer an aspiring mage arent'cha? Well I hope ya know how to use that wooden sword of yours... There's been some talk of mages disapperin' in ta thin air. Watch yerself out there." With that the old man went off to do his own thing again. While this might just be the ramblings of an old man, Elisa was nothing if not cautious. So she made sure to keep his advice in mind.

The mage set off towards the guild hall and upon approaching the building she spotted two people who she could only assume to be mages of the guild hall, one tall and intimidating and the other blonde just like her. The two seemed to be chatting and Elisa being too overly aware of her manners, thought it would be rude to interrupt. "They're talking... Would it be okay for me to interrupt...? It might also be rude to just stand here and wait for them... I'd rather not give out some bad first impressions..." Elisa paced back and forth muttering to herself, considering the best course of action, which on it's own might end up grabbing the attention of the two mages unintentionally.

Pink Diamond Pink Diamond Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

Alexius Victor
Another day it was the same old same old for Alexius another completed mission another hike back to the guild hall after all for whatever reason her and transport doesn't go very well so she often just walks from place to place no matter how long it takes. Luckily for once, she picked a mission that was relatively close to the guild hall which meant getting back was easy. After all, after only twenty minutes of walking, she was already back in the town on very close to the guild hall. Alexius let out a small yawn as she arrived at the door to the guild, even from the outside you could hear the atmosphere of the guild hall one of the many reasons that made he love the guild more and more as every day passed.

Her last job was a simple monster extermination nothing to much trouble for an S-class like her, she only used her martial arts magic defeating them before setting out on her way back. She decided it had been long enough standing outside and starting at the door Alexius began looking around outside and noticed three individuals. Looking around at everything else looked in order, to here this was a safe haven it was the one place where her paranoia didn't affect her as much...most of the time. Her eyes locked onto the three individuals again two she knew as Hikari and Simon two members of the Gods hand, the third she didn't know which set off her paranoia slightly.

Alexius slowly walked over to the new person before waving slightly in front of her making her presence known. "I didn't think I've seen you around here before, I'm Alexius Victor an S-Class magician of this guild." Alexius said in a proud voice, she was someone who was proud of her achievements and wasn't one to hide that fact. "Who might you be?" Alexius asked she decided not to let her paranoia control this conversation but just in case Alexius had her guard up.
Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:
Hikaru reached his arm far over his head, stretching while he listened to Simon talk about Fay's progress. He nodded in agreement, a beaming smile present on his face.
"She's got some impressive power behind those shots, right?" He laughed, mockingly remembering Simon's close call with Fay's wile aim. He probably was never in any actual danger, but it was still amusing nonetheless. Finishing up his stretches, Hikaru folded his arms over his chest before his cheerful expression softened into a more somber, thoughtful one.

"I do wonder about that bow of hers though. It's got a strange presence to it, ya know?" He caught himself thinking out loud and quickly returned to his more cheerful demeanor. Clapping a heavy hand onto Simon's shoulder. "I'm sure if it was anything dangerous you would have picked it up by now!"
Simon definitely had a knack for seeing what other's couldn't. A skill that always proved quite useful.

Hikaru recalled a few things he had heard through the grapevine in regards to the missing Mage's, surprised that Simon would bring it up.
"Funny thing, that." He sighed, running his fingers through his tangled, brunette mop. "Rumors are almost always based in truth, my friend."
The two men stood silently for a few moments. Hikaru didn't want to admit it, but he was quite troubled at the idea of Mage's being targeted. No doubt these incidents couldn't be random. Trying to rid himself of such thoughts for now, Hikaru lowered his stance and directed a few gentle jabs into Simon's arm.
"Enough of that, then! What say you and I go a round?" He jaunted, attempting to lighten the mood. Though before Simon had a chance to accept his challenge, the sight of a young lady bearing a wooden sword at her side caught Hikaru's attention. She appeared to be talking to Alexius, another mage of God's Hand who Hikaru was quite fond of. She possessed her own style of Martial Arts which absolutely fascinated him! It was always nice to see someone invested in such things.

"Yo, Alexius! Who's your friend?" Hikaru waved the pair down, ushering for for them to come over and join the group.. He couldn't make out that many details of the stranger from where he stood, but she definitely carried herself with a lot of pride.

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Hikaru responds to Simon's mention of the missing Mages.

Jackaboi Jackaboi and Dishonoured Dishonoured Hikariu notices Elisa talking to Alexius in the distance and invites them over.

Last edited:
THing.png

| ERIN ODINSON |
Simon simply shrugged, looking upwards at the wayward daylight sky. "That's true, no matter how bizarre . . . All Rumors and mythos, come from a truth. Sort of how all Magic comes from The One Magic, well, that is if you believe in that. I for one?" He said, his eyes meeting the figure of a young girl with flowing hair such as his own, "I'm not sure yet . . . " This girl drew his attention as his eyes flashed a light blue, and he scanned over her body. His mind instantly created a status for her, as he had done with everyone he'd ever met. With Heavens Eye, and his advantages from Memory Make, he could see another persons physical ability, determine their age, gender, you name it, and store them in the depths of his memory. Age, low to mid twenties, female, that stance . . . Even when not in combat that closed footing of hers, she's definitely a swordsman. He didn't even hear Hikari's invite to a small spar, though in normal circumstances he would have agreed almost instantly.

Soon the other S Rank of Gods Hand, Alexius, made her way to the girl. He could see the bodies of his allies clearly, though his own ally couldn't. "Well it's nice to see that she's gotten back at least." Simon spoke with a soft snicker. He raised a hand, and Ethernano began to glow in his hand. "Memory Make: Project." he stated, and a live image seemed to be projecting what Simon saw in a holographic state. "Tell me, Karu . . . You're a fighter correct? Can you see anything from her right now? Blind spots, glaring weaknesses, anything."
TAGS - Pink Diamond Pink Diamond Dishonoured Dishonoured Jackaboi Jackaboi || LOCATION - Gods Hand

Tyron Hash
Tyron yawned as he walked towards an empty table. He wiped his eyes, and his eyes felt heavy, until he saw Alexius. He suddenly felt energized, as if he was hit by an electric charge. It's been a while since they fought, and Tyron holds a losing streak since, well, since he first fought her. He sometimes feel intimidated, but that doesn't matter. He placed his tiger pillow on the table, and tried to shout Hey, Alexius! Fight me!, but he saw an unknown person within her and some of his other guildmates he'd known for a while.

Instead of doing that, Tyron knew his manners and naturally approached the new person. He wanted to make a lasting first impression, in a good way. Ignoring the two of his guildmates, he said to the newcomer, "Hello. I'm Tyron Hash, and I'm an A-Class in the guild." He calmly greeted the newcomer. Well, he didn't really know if the new one really was going to become his new guildmate, or they were just a civilian asking questions in a wizard's guild, which seems unusual. Tyron already had jumped into a conclusion in which the newcomer was a mage that's going to be part of the guild soon.

Elisa text.png
Elisa was so focused on thinking she didn't even notice the red haired woman approaching her until she raised her voice, of course this took Elisa by surprise of course but she didn't let it show much, only going as far as letting off a slight stammer at the start of her sentance. "H-Hi! It's nice to meet you Alexius!" At this point Elisa realised that the Woman was an S-rank mage. Do mages have formalities for this kind of thing? Before Elisa could answer Alexius' question, the tall mage took notice of the newcomer and waved them over, Elisa also saw the blonde mage who seemed to be... Well... She wasn't sure what he was doing... But somehow she gets the feeling this man knows more about her than anyone else here already. Then after all of that, one last mage approached, who went by the name of Tyron Hash, an A class mage of the guild.

Elisa had only just arrived and already she was being greeted by so many people. At first it overwhelmed her but she was able to regain her composure and introduce herself properly.She performed a formal bow before beginning to speak. "It's nice to meet all of you, My name is Elisa of the Moonfire Family. A proud knight and somewhat new with magic. I've only recently discovered my powers and everything I know about this magic is self taught, so I have come here seeking proper guidance." Elisa stood upright before speaking further. "Although I still have much to learn with magic, I am no stranger to battle, I have great confidence in my skills as a warrior and I aim to prove that with whatever test you may have in store for me." Now that she was finished, she wondered if that was too much for an introduction. It really isn't like her to be worrying about such small details but the whole concept of magic is a whole new world for her. Even though five years might be enough time to get used to it, she never even thought about joining a guild until now.

takki takki Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Pink Diamond Pink Diamond Dishonoured Dishonoured

Hikaru watched Simon begin his analysis of the newcomer with a furrowed brow. While he couldn't deny the practical applications of scanning any and all persons for data, the practice seemed a little distasteful to him. On cue, Simon asked for Hikaru's own perceptions of the blonde lady. It felt more like a test, since Simon would have picked up on anything worth noting almost immediately.
"Such things should be learnt in the heat of battle. That's where a warrior's true spirit shines brightest, friend." He nodded, pitting his own philosophy against Simon's. While he would have loved to bring this topic up to more of a discussion, he felt he'd already been quite rude in not already introducing himself to the newcommer. Tyron and Alexius were already on the ball, making idle chat with her.

Hikaru approached closer, just in time to catch the lady's introduction. With a beaming smile and curt nod, Hikaru extended his hand to Elisa.
"I knew it!" He proclaimed proudly, "You struck me as a fine warrior from the moment I saw you! My name is Hikaru Tatsuo."

Once he was adequately acquainted with Elisa, Hikaru turned his attention to Alexius bowed his head low, his right fist firmly planted in his left palm. It was a salute shared among students of the monastery he grew up in. Alexius herself was a pupil of the martial arts, deserving of Hikaru's respect despite the difference in their styles. In a way, having her around comforted him. It brought back fond memories of his youth and all the life lessons that were imparted unto him by his masters.
"It is good to see you again, Alexius." He put simply, yet the words still held a great deal of reverence to them.

"You too, man" He directed towards Tyron, clapping his guild mates back with an outstretched hand. "Good timing, the both of you coming back from your jobs on the same day. I'll bet there'll be some neat stories being shared in the Guild Hall tonight!"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
"It's not your fault that your magic is unstable, Fay, but for the love of all that is holy; please don't practice near the Guild Hall until you get a better grasp on it!"
Fay stood with her head hung low, hands crossed gently over each other at her lap. All she could do under the scolding she was receiving was quietly apologise. Yet despite already feeling bad about the situation, the senior Guild Member continued to drill it in further.
"This is the third incident you've had this week, girl! Someone is going to get hurt, do you hear me?"
"I'm sorry, I'll find somewhere else to practice." She spoke softly, avoiding his scrutinizing gaze. From a few meters away, Kim was keeping an eye on the two. He grunted, starting to get real sick of this guys lecture. He barely knew Fay; the two hadn't really talked since she arrived. Still, seeing her get laid into by some adult with a smug, superior look on his face really pissed him off.

"I would hope so! We are happy to have you here at God's Hand, Fay, but if you continue to be a risk to your Guild Mate's safety, then I may be forced to have words with the Master."
Fay let out a little whimper, quickly covering her mouth as she could feel the tears start to well up.
"N-no... I'm s-sorry. Really. I-It won't... wo-" She began to blubber, starting to lose her composure. She'd only been at God's Hand a short time, but she already felt too close to everyone to leave. Kim felt like a rock had sunk to the bottom of his stomach. His fists clenched tight and his teeth grit, he began to rise from his seat.

"Spare the tears, dear, you don't want the others to think you a child."
"Shut. Up." Kim's voice held a quiet, smoldering rage to it. It was enough to grab the attention of both Fay and the smug Guild Member. The man's face twisted into a scowl.
"I beg your pardon? Oh, it's you." All indications of offense melted away as soon as he realised it was Kim who spoke up. He shook his head with a sigh, as if the child's anger at him was but a mild annoyance. Kim caught glimpse of his reaction, a low grunt that sounded almost like a growl building up in the back of his throat.
"Don't ignore me!" He brought his fist down onto the wooden table he was sitting at, amassing an impressive amount of strength as it cracked straight through the middle.

"Kim's mad, again."
"Haha, take a drink guys!"
"Aw man, it's not even noon."

Fay looked around in confusion, a little taken back by the reaction of her Guild Mates. She didn't know much about Kim, but it was pretty easy to tell this wasn't just another tantrum. Her fingers went to move to her harp. Perhaps her Soothing Melody would help this from escalating further. She definitely thought about it, but then she lowered her hands back down to her size. It wouldn't be appropriate for her to forcefully soothe someone. If there was one thing she understood, it was that all emotions were valid. She had no right to determine how other's should feel. She watched as Kim stood quietly, taking in the scornful glares of those around him. The man stared him down, awaiting him to speak. When he did, he could feel his voice breaking a little.

"She doesn't need your approval to be here. None of us do. Talk to her like that again and you'll regret it." He sounded a little pathetic, but the man could tell there was some weight behind his words. Kim was a loose cannon, and the likelihood of him living up to his threat was uncertain. Having nothing else to say, the man took a seat and returned to his business. Fay was left standing, staring after Kim as she watched the young man turn around and exit the Guild Hall. She wanted to follow, but he seemed like he needed some alone time. Making a mental note to thank him later, Fay went to sit by the table Kim had just broken, clutching her harp in her hands whilst quietly playing a tune to help brighten the mood. A few heads turned in appreciation, but for the most part things proceeded as normal.

Tyron Hash

Tyron tapped Elisa's shoulder and he greeted her, "Nice to have you here, Elisa!" He dropped that 'of Moonfire Family' part', but the way she said it sounded something elegant. Based on her tone and speech, Tyron questioned himself if the new girl somehow originated from a noble family, but that didn't really matter as of that moment. As Hikaru tapped Tyron's back, he secretly smiled and he said, "Yeah, dude"

And then, he felt like he forgot something. He scratched his head and looked at the guild hall ceiling, trying to remember it. He really hated it when he forgot something, only to remember that at the most crucial times. He blinked, and suddenly, he became all fired up, and he shouted...

"Hey Alexius!" Tyron pointed at her, "Fight me!"

Kate Drake
Sat back in the dark corner of the guild was Kate Drake, the Blood Dragon Slayer. She was sipping on her drink when a golden arrow whizzed past her head. She didn't even flinch as it did. She just gave a glare in the direction of fay before resuming drinking. She sat there wondering why the hell she was even part of the guild, so much noise and drama, it made her sick some times, others had happiness while she had none, she hated it. The noise levels only seemed to get louder as several more people came back from missions. She watched as Alexius came back into the guild and made a kind of low grunting sound as she did. "Looks like the master wizard is back" she said to her self, a bit sarcastically. She knew Alexius was a gifted mage but she didn't really like her, well she didn't really like anyone, but she could at least get along with Alexius a little bit, maybe it was because she was hot, maybe it was because she didn't bother her as much as the others.

She kept up with guild events at least, while she was alone in her corner she could pretty much hear everything that went on around her. She listened hearing Kim get mad over something, which wasn't exactly unusual, some of the guild members even had a drinking game made up where they would drink every time Kim got mad. Even Kate kept up with this drinking game. She took a big gulp of her drink and finished it off. She began her walk back to the bar, passing the request board on the way I really should take up another job soon she thought to her self. She got to the bar and laid down her mug. "Another bloody mary, real blood no tomato juice" she said, reaching into her bag that was on her side and tossing the bartender a small blood bag. She could here the whole introduction of the new girl at the bar and then someone said something that caught her attention. "Hey Alexius! Fight me!" She heard Tyron shout. "Here we go again" Kate said under her breath.

Mary Jane and Anastasia
Mary Jane and Anastasia walked up to the front door of the guild. "And that was exactly why I told not to jump on the huge ugly monsters back!" Mary Jane shouted, so loud you could hear her from outside the guild. "But he looked so fun to ride.. OW!" She shouted as the guild doors opened. Mary Jane walked in with her sister behind her with a welt on her forehead from where her sister had just hit her. "Hey every body!" Mary Jane said with a large grin and a wave, "Just finished another job outside of town, although Anastasia nearly got us both killed" She said glancing towards her sister with a sly. "I said I was sorry" Anastasia protested.

At that moment Anastasia looked over and saw Erin sat down looking at some new gal, She took a quick glace at the new girl and shrugged before continuing on her plot. She shot up from her chair and went into a full head long sprint towards Erin. She jumped towards him with a smile and shouted "ERIN ONI-CHAN!" She shouted as she fell towards his lap, forgetting that she was still fully dressed in pretty heavy armor.

Dishonoured Dishonoured takki takki Pink Diamond Pink Diamond Jackaboi Jackaboi Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

Ray Fullbright
"This is God's Hand...," Ray says as he stares at the entrance. It gave him the feeling of something grand, as if lying in wait for him was an orderly sort with power much beyond his. He could really feel something, it was either intimidation or clearly something was going on inside. Since the day he left his family and the rest of the Crimson Fang, he had been trying to pursue some form of goal. He wanted to constantly learn of the world outside his own. A Mage's Guild was perhaps the best opportunity for this to make it a reality. Not only would he go on missions, but he would get to know others and see all sorts of amazing things.

"Alright well I believe it's time to head on in. You can do it Ray," he says to himself as he gets the confident boost to enter inside of the Guild Hall. What he saw inside... well he couldn't really describe just what exactly was happening. Seriously it looked like a page from one of his fictional novels from the Far East. His mind was trying to keep up with whatever he was seeing though it just overpowered his senses. All he could really do was just stand there being the awkward one out. Was this a bad idea? He had hoped not.

"Excuse me..? I'd like to join... God's... Hand," he says slowly and awkwardly. Now he really hoped he wasn't going to regret asking. This was the first time he had even encountered a situation like this... actually this might be the first time he's even met contact with other people than back at the Crimson Fang's base of operations. Today was going to be a rough day for Ray alright.

Elisa text.png
Elisa was a little surprised the mages didn't take much notice of her last name, instead they seemed more focused on her as a person rather than the daughter of a noble family. As a matter of fact she hoped it would turn out like that anyway. After all it is true that the Moonfire name isn't as well known nowadays as it was a couple centurys ago. Either way she wouldn't want that to get in the way of meeting new people, the large man who introduced himself as Hikaru seemed excited to see another warrior wanting to join the guild, in response Elisa smirked. "I could hazard a guess that you are no stranger to combat yourself, it's nice to meet you Sir Tatsuo." Elisa couldn't help but notice the pole he carried with him, that combined with what she could only guess was a salute towards Alexius, Hikaru must be staff fighter. A rare but deadly fighting style, it almost made Elisa want to challenge him on the spot, but this probably isn't the time for that. Tyron also seemed happy to see a potential member joining too, Elisa hoped she could live up to everyones expectations.

Although it didn't take long before Tyron diverted his attention to Alexius, challening her to a fight. Guess it wasn't all that wierd to just start a battle like that, and so bluntly too. Elisa also noticed the blonde man from before seemed to have disappeared while she was focused on the others. He seemed somewhat mysterious to her, he didn't seem to bother introducing himself. Unless... Was he going to notify the guild master of the new comers? Elisa couldn't help but imagine an intimidating, large and powerful old man staring down at her. The very thought of someone who could just blast her away with ease sent a shiver down her spine. Though they wouldn't really do that to a new member... Right? One more person arrived shortly after, he didn't seem to notice anyone outside the guild hall, rather he looked too distracted to notice. He looked nervous, Elisa would probably look the exact same if she'd been unable to retain her composure. Was he here to join the guild too? If that's the case, that at least alleviates some of the pressure.

YoungX YoungX Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Pink Diamond Pink Diamond takki takki Dishonoured Dishonoured

. . [class=1] padding:25px; background-color:#404040; font-size:30px; margin:30px 0 0 175px; width: 60%; text-align:center; letter-spacing:0.7px; height:20px; font-family: 'Cormorant', Arial; color:#C2C2C2; [/class] [class=interbox] background-color:#ffc3c3; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=interbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=locbox] background-color:#17bec6; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=contentbox] background-color:#e5eaee; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -30px; height:480px; width:500px; padding: 15px; color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:12px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class]

simon2.jpg
Han_Dae-_Wi_The_New_Emperor.jpg
[div class=1]E R I N + A N A S T A S I A + O D I N [/div]
[div class=interbox]Interaction: [/div] [div class=locbox]Location: Gods Hand[/div]

[div class=contentbox]
"Well, not everything can be recorded in battle." He stated, closing his palm as the image shifted away into nothingness. "Somethings are hidden, well beyond that of human sight. Sometimes, to see what's under ones skin, you need to see . . . Just a bit closer." he smiled at Hikari, waiting for him to respond, but he had already walked off, to the girl who'd shown up. He already knew though, who she was, how could he forget? Elisa Moonfire, member of the Moonfire family, who had their own entire country, from what he could remember. They helped in the first war against the Dragon Race. But what would a Moonfire be doing here, at Gods Hand of all places? He loved their Guild, they were strong no doubt, but if pitted against the rest, there were much better looking Guilds, with bigger names. Guilds that sometimes like to even compare their bodies of Mages to that of the chivalrous Fairy Tail! Why here? From out there, everyone seemed to be speaking to the new girl, and from the inside from what he could hear, someone was screaming. Probably at Fay, for losing control once more. Poor girl . . . By the time he'd gotten in there though, it seemed that Kim had already dealt with it. Kim was . . . A hot head, one of the younger members of the Guild, always going off, always angry . . . He seemed so, well, emotionally unstable. The summers sisters also walked through the door of the Guild hall, the rays of sunshine they were. Things sure were lively today . . . He would be sure to tell the Guild Master immediately. But before he had a chance to, he heard his name followed by Oni-Chan, and loud clanking. His head slowly turned to face Anastasia, and raised his hands to try to stop her. "Hey- Wait a second-" He said, but she had already jumped. He caught her in his arms, feeling his body go down slightly from her armor. "Oh shi-shoot. Shoot . . . Heh." he laughed and pulled both of them up. "How'd the mission go Ana?"

Anastasia wrapped her two arms around Erin and gave him a slight peck on the cheek. "hehe" She laughed, "THe mission was a success and that's all that matters" she said, while she looked across to her sister who gave her a slight look of disappointment as she had said that. "Well anyways whats up?" she said cheerily but then looked down at her self and saw that she was still wearing her heavy armor. "Ah! I'm sorry Erin Oni-chan" She said, "Reequip". Her clothing left her body for a split second as she reequipped herself into something more comfortable, luckily her underwear stayed on during this process so she wouldn't be shamed if anyone had good enough eyes to catch a glimpse. She was now wearing short shorts and and tank top. she reached up and poked Erin in the nose. "You saw didn't you?" she said teasingly.

Erin eyed her warily, trying to hide the blush on his face. She was such a strange girl, calling him Oni-Chan, and kissing him on the cheek . . . "Well, congratulations on your mission. And if you must know . . . No, I didn't see anything." Of course he saw it, he still had his Heavens Eye Activated, but she didn't know that, though the glowing of his eyes was still a dead give away. Sometimes it was hard to think she was 18 . . . He remembered her, when she joined, only 17 years old, just turned 18 a month ago. She was so childish, but, she had a kind heart. "I'm not that dirty minded." he poked her forehead playfully. "Do you know where the Guild Master is? There's someone I want him to meet."

Anastasia looked up at Erin and grinned widely. "Your eyes are glowing you idiot" she said knowing all about Erins magic by now and how it worked, she also knew that it would be engrained into his memory. She smiled and pulled down the middle of her tank top a bit giving him a glance at some cleavage and the black lace he had just saw moments before. She leaned up and whispered to him " well you can see anytime you want". She let her top snap back into place and hopped up. "Come on guild masters in his office" she said.

He glared at her for a moment, and deactivated his magic as to keep his attention on her face, but he couldn't stay mad, not at her. "You . . . You're just, ugh." he face palmed, his light skin still a clear red tint. Sometimes he couldn't tell if she was being serious . . . Or if he was joking. Sometimes he wasn't sure which one he'd rather be the truth. "His office?" he asked, raising his head again. "He's still in his office? But it's been so long . . . What is he doing in there?" he looked up towards the second level of the Guild hall, and glanced back at her. "There's a girl outside, you might recognize her from some history books, she's a Moonfire, and from what I could tell she's thinking of joining our Guild. I wanted to inform Master Odin, want to come with me?"

"Yeah sure I'll come with you" she said, not having seen the master in a while herself. She began to walk towards the door then turned around for a quick second. "Just in case your wondering, since your way to easy to read, especially for someone who can read anyone like an open book, actually you know what.... you should be able to tell yourself whether I was joking or not" she said, deciding to play a little game with Erin although she was fully into him, she might have been joking a little when she said he could she her in her underwear any time he wanted but she did genuinely like him. She walked up to the guild masters door and gave a couple taps "Master you home?" she said.

Erin stuck his tongue out at her. Maybe, if he focused enough he would be able to read her more, know what she really felt. But . . . He felt as if, at the same time while he was curious . . . He also didn't want to know. Because, as before, he's not sure which one he wants to be the truth. Or he felt scared of the truth . . . "Oh hah, hah, hah." he walked beside her, towards the door to the Masters Quarters which stood on the Second level if the Large Guild Base, it's double doors leading towards it's interior lined with mahogany wood and Jade. But, there was nothing. He squinted, and activated his Heavens Eye Magic. He looked through the door to see the Guild Master, dead asleep, on his desk with papers and books scattered around him. "Jesus- Come on." he whispered, and opened the door, which he always left unlocked. Guild Masters came in many different shapes and sizes. Some were ruthless and evil, some were sadistic and insane, some were nice and kind. Odin Law, however . . . Well, he seemed to be a mix of everything. At first glance he seemed more like a College Drop out than a Guild Master. He always seemed to wear the same white shirt and black pants, brown shoes, you were rarely ever to see him in his actual Master Attire. And this was even more proof of it. Erin opened the door, and looked down at him, still asleep. "Hey, Ana." he said, nodding towards her. "Wake him up, in a violent way."

"With pleasure" Anastasia said thinking for a moment on how she would chose to wake him. She gave Erin a evil grin and backed out of the office. When she decided she was a good distance out she began sprinting towards the door. She dove over the masters desk and embraced him before tackling him to the ground. She was still clung to him when they both hit the floor. "Whats up master?" She asked.

"WHA!" Odin, or Master Odin as he was called, yelled out as he was pushed back. He groaned loudly, blinking as his vision came back to him, and he saw Anastasia sitting over him, a smile on her face. "What's up Master?" She had asked him. This girl . . . Why in gods name had she woken him up so suddenly? "Get off . . . " he said with a whiny moan, trying to push her off of him. Erin just shook his head, this was his Guild Master . . . This was the one who was supposed to lead them all, create a family? He seemed more like . . . A college drop out. "Wake up Master Odin, we have a guest. And God . . . What happened to you? You look like you haven't had a bath in days. With all due respect. . . You smell like it to." Odins breath seemed to calm down, and he nodded. "It's not easy to run a Guild . . . All this legal stuff I need to fill out, it's tiring. Anyways, what do you need me for? God don't tell me you woke me up for nothing." Erin rolled his eyes, and pointed at the door. "New guild member, or possible knew Guild Member, so get off your lazy ass and let's go, before she changes her mind and decides we aren't worth her time." The Guild Master nodded, and sat up fully, patting Anastasias head. "Yeah I'm coming I'm coming." Erin took Anastasias hand, and pulled her to her feet as they both followed the Guild Master back towards the main center of the Guild Hall, but, now there was something new. A young boy with strange clothing and brown hair, hazelnut eyes and a normal build. Or at least Odin thought it was a boy. He leaned towards Erin and spoke with a whisper, "I thought you said she was a girl?" Erin eyed the boy before them, and nodded his head. "She is, but that's not the person. I don't know who that is, but he wasn't here before." Odin looked from Erin, back down to the boy, and back to Erin. "Fuck it." he shrugged, and jumped over the railing of the top floor.

There was a loud boom heard through the Guild Hall, and even outside of it, as Odin landed before the new person. "Yo." he said with a small smile, and raised his hand to shake his own hand, the Gods Hand Guild Mark present on his right hand. "Who might you be?"

[/div]

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Pink Diamond Pink Diamond takki takki Jackaboi Jackaboi Dishonoured Dishonoured YoungX YoungX

Hikaru liked to believe himself a good judge of character. Though he wasn't so ignorant as to only determine someone's appeal from a single encounter, he could get a rough idea. Elisa struck him as a lovely young lady; proud and strong willed, but not without compassion. Humble, even despite her namesake. All traits he admired. Perhaps it was too early for him to assume, but Hikaru felt as though Elisa would fit right in to God's Hand. He only hoped that she held the same enthusiasm as he did in regards to the matter.

Another young man began to approach the Guild, slipping by the conversation just as Tyron declared a challenge to Alexius. Nothing new. Hikaru watched the newcomer, wondering if he should beckon him over to the group. The need vanished when Master Odin fell from above, landing before the newcomer with a welcoming smile. Hikaru turned back towards Elisa and pointed a thumb towards their scruffy master.

"That's Master Odin. No time like the present to get yourself initiated!" He laughed, ushering Elisa over towards Odin. "Master, we've got more fresh meat over here as well!"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
Fay's fingers glided across the strings, delicately plucking at them in a slow, soothing melody. Her eyes were shut in concentration, a slight hue of blue beginning to dance around her. An aura of pleasant calmness began emanating from her; delicately weaving itself among nearby patrons. They began to slouch in their seats, gentle smiles plastered across their face. A few turned around in their chairs to watch Fay, admiring her handy work with a few complimentary remarks. She ignored them. There was only herself and her music now. She could feel her control over the magic beginning to slip, her fingers aching from excessive strain. Yet despite the discomfort, she insisted on playing. Her concentration was beginning to wane, however, thus leading to a rather abrupt increase in tempo. The blue aura darkened and flushed red, a loud, unpleasant twang suddenly putting an end to Fay's performance.

Fay loosened her grip on the harp, letting it rest on the table while she took deep breaths. She normally had more stamina than this, able to play for hours on end on a good day. Her fingers touched Stellar Noir and she felt her lips purse. Her marksman training was showing results, yet she still lacked sufficient control over her enchanted bow. All it took was half a dozen shots and she found her magic reserves depleted. Standing up from her seat, she decided to grab something to drink from the bar.

She had just began to make her way there when she noticed Mary Jane and Anastasia had just returned from their job. Ana had already made off with Simon. She wondered about those two sometimes. Nonetheless, they seemed happy together so she thought it best not to pry. Turning to face Mary Jane, Fay offered a playful wave.
"It's good to see you again, Miss Summers!" She spoke, courteous as ever. "How was your mission?"

Jackaboi Jackaboi Jade Emperor Jade Emperor YoungX YoungX | Hikaru makes Elisa known to Odin and Ray.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet | Fay speaks with Mary Jane.

1FD2F8B3-C05F-4307-810E-FECE7C3B5745.png
DED32608-20B1-4A1C-8B2C-5FBBE6F667D0.jpeg

Disturbing the wonderful sunny clear skies above the guild, were sudden humongous storm clouds. Both thunder and lighting boomed through the skies, giving a sudden fright to whomever wasn't prepared. Soon after, another lightning bolt strikes right in front of the guild, with a loud crack. Standing within the clearing smoke was the one and only Djinn mage and God's Hand member, Noah Cross. His long purple hair was tied into a ponytail which swayed calmly in the wind. The storm clouds calmly dispersed, returning the clear blue skies. Noah bent over a bit as he took a deep breath, using then threw his body back spreading out his arms and drunkenly yelling "GOD'S HAND YOUR KING HAS ARRIVED!!!!!" Thanks to him using a partial takeovers of Zepar, his sound djinn, his voice boomed around him. Returning to normal, Noah starts his drunken waltz towards the guild doors. He grips both of the door handles and yanks them open, letting in the bright sunlight and cool breeze. "Hello everyone!" he shouted. As he looked around he saw all of his familiar guild members' face, and two unfamiliar people, a female and a male. Of course to Noah the male wasn't his main priority. He looks directly at Elisa and takes a deep breather before smoothly walking over towards her. Though before he could actually speak to her he had to address his master first. He looks at Master Oden and grins. "Heeeeeeeeey Master, how you doing? Did you complete any paperwork while I was gone on my travels? And who is this pretty lady standing next to me?" He looks over at Elisa, and examines her with his gleaming golden eyes. He grabs her hand and brings it to his lips as he kisses her hand. "My name is Noah Cross and you must be here to guard me, because you are angelic. "What might your name be??" Noah released her hand and awaited her response. His breath stinks of wine, while his body is loud with a scent of a female's perfume. Jackaboi Jackaboi Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Pink Diamond Pink Diamond Blackvelvet Blackvelvet YoungX YoungX

Elisa text.png

Elisa stared up to the large building one more time, she gave herself a moment to think about this choice. What did drive her to find God's Hand? Out of all the big names out there, this is the one she chose to pursue. Honestly it puzzled her too, perhaps maybe the best explanation was that it just simply felt right. Sure it's not a real explanation but it's the best she could think of. Her trail of thought broke with the sudden bang that emanated through the halls and beyond. What she saw was an average young man, standing in front of the other newcomer. Another member? Hikaru explained that he was Master Odin, guild leader of God's Hand. It took a while for Elisa to realise what the Master part actally entailed. "Master Odin...? ... ...! Wait that's your master!?" At this moment she also just realised she underestimated a fighter, which of course goes against her code. "I apologise... I never should have assumed. Appearance can always be decieving. If he's the guild master then I must properly introduce myself. It's been nice meeting you Hikaru. Hopefully when we talk again I'll be a fully fledged member."

This was it, the end of her long journy and the start of a new life. The life of a mage. She made her way into the guild hall and approached the guild master. "Greetings Master Odin, I am Elisa Moonfire. I have come seeking to joi- *CRACK*" Elisa's introduction was immediatly cut off by a crack of lightning just outside the guild, just after the storm a huge booming voice echoed through the guild and possibly even the village nearby. "GOD'S HAND YOUR KING HAS ARRIVED!!!!!" The doors then swung open revealing an attractive looking man with flowing purple hair tied in a long pony tail. At least he would've looked attractive if he wasn't stumbling around everywhere. The man was clearly drunk. Elisa was never one for drinking, back when she actually tried it she regretted it ever since. Though that's a story best left untold for now. Instantly she noticed his gaze lock onto her. Naturally she gripped onto the wooden sword at her side. It was unlikely she would need to use it but you can never be too careful.

After he addressed Master Odin it was safe to assume he was another guild member, Elisa's grip on her sword loosened and returned to her normal posture. It was unlikely this man would try anything horrible. However there was an obvious smell of a mixture of wind and a woman's perfume. Elisa didn't dare think further on that subject though. Suddenly the man knelt down and grabbed her hand. She stared confused as he attempted to flirt with her and introduced himself as Noah Cross before kissing the back of her hand.Honestly speaking he'd maybe have a better effect if he didn't smell like booze and women. "Uh... N-nice to meat you Sir Cross. I am Elisa Moonfire. I'm here to join Gods Hand." She removed her hand from Noah's before continuing on. "Hopefully if I'm initiated we can be good friends?" This isn't the usual greeting she would give someone. But hopefully Noah gets the message. She wanted to show she wasn't interested in him but she didn't want to be blunt about it either...

The Elder The Elder Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Pink Diamond Pink Diamond YoungX YoungX Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

. . [class=1] padding:25px; background-color:#404040; font-size:30px; margin:30px 0 0 175px; width: 60%; text-align:center; letter-spacing:0.7px; height:20px; font-family: 'Cormorant', Arial; color:#C2C2C2; [/class] [class=interbox] background-color:#ffc3c3; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=interbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=locbox] background-color:#17bec6; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=contentbox] background-color:#e5eaee; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -30px; height:480px; width:500px; padding: 15px; color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:12px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class]

simon2.jpg
Han_Dae-_Wi_The_New_Emperor.jpg
[div class=1]E R I N + O D I N [/div]
[div class=interbox]Interaction: [/div] [div class=locbox]Location: Gods Hand[/div]

[div class=contentbox]
"Oh god . . . He's drunk again." Muttered Erin, a shred of distaste in his voice. He didn't even have to completely look over to know it was him, no one else had that obnoxious booming voice. And no one could make it that loud. He winced and covered his ears, shaking his head. "I swear . . . I'm one of these days I'm going to tape his mouth shut. Won't be able to talk, and neither will he be able to drink." The master shook his head, and smiled. "Don't stop a good man from drinking Erin, it messes with our minds." Erin rolled his eyes, and muttered something silently under his breath as the two walked closer to the new member of the guild. "Yo!" Odin called out to Hikaru, "I got it, on my way." Erin stopped him quickly, and looked over his body, cleaning up his hair, and clothing, the best he could. "Please, don't scare her off." Erin muttered, Odin gave a half sort of smile, and tapped his forehead. "Stop worrying." Odin stepped back, and walked closer to the new member, leaving Erin with Anastasia.

"Don't scare the poor girl off Noah." Odin said lazily with a pat on the Guild Members shoulder. "We don't need to be losing members." He glanced over at Elisa, and studied her body. "A Moonfire . . . So, what brings you to our lil ol' Guild? Couldn't be the decor, or such fame. We have yet to even compete in the games." Yes, he had heard her, wanting to join Guilds Hand. But he had a habit of wanting to hear the same thing more than once.

[/div]

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Pink Diamond Pink Diamond takki takki Jackaboi Jackaboi Dishonoured Dishonoured

• SukiaFoxPic.png

| SUKIA |
    It's been a rather long day for Sukia. Having just recently finished with yet another book about the Fundamentals of Fire Magic, she slipped said book back into her saddlebag, and stood from the ground beneath the tree which she rested at. However, before she could leave, her ears picked up on commotion around the corner of the tree opposite of where she was.

Curious, she decided to investigate... only to find a rather large pair of Hodras sniffing around, and dangerously close to where she was!

Sukia froze in place, while the first of the large, purple boar-like creatures began to turn towards her.

"Oh, crap! When the heck did Wild Hodras sniff around these parts of the woods?!" she thought to herself, as she slid back behind the tree.

No doubt, something must've driven them off from the further corners of Fiore, and now they must've been hunting for food!

What's worse, is that the creatures were blocking the path back to God Hand... the place that took her in as one of their newest students about a week ago... and already, after getting her mind lost in a good book, she now found herself literally lost in the nearby woods surrounding their Guild House... or rather, she was just simply trapped in the woods, since she at least knew which way the large building was!

Such is her terrible luck, it would seem, that they began to get closer to her...

She refrained from screaming in terror when she heard a growl come from them once again, mere feet from where she was hiding. She covered her snout with her paws (having been in her True Form while snooping around the Forest for a quiet spot to read), and held her breath.

When her eyes drifted towards the right, she was able to see the huge snout of the creature, with its mouth opened up. Its numerous large, sharp teeth glistened in the light of the sun, while its tongue rolled over said teeth, coating its lips in saliva.

"Gulp! Looks like this thing's really hungry!" she thought to herself once again, before another growl caused her skin to pale beneath her fur.

Thankfully, her reflexes were able to catch on, as rather than turn around, she quickly leaped to the side, just in time for the second Hodra to snap at the air where she once stood, having spotted her from behind.

But now, both of the large creatures were hungrily looking right at her!

"S-stay back! I-I'm warning you... I... I'll burn you if you get any closer!" she threatened, before exhaling as fierce of a flame from her mouth as she could muster up...

... which was less than two feet out.

The Hodras, in turn, replied with a loud roar.

The roar, however, was matched from an even louder sound coming from the bushes to the Hodras' Right... the sound of a Shotgun!

|LOCATION| Forest (Near God Hand)

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor (( Hope you don't mind me using that border thing you have going! Absolutely fell in love with its appearance! Lemme know if you want me to change it, and I'll do so, though! ^_^ ))

Open for anyone near/within God Hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back