• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: New Beginnings OOC

!!! Warning, no longer A Class characters are being accepted !!!

WELCOME ONE AND ALL
It has been two Centuries since September of X792, the day labled as the rampage of the beast dragon known as Achnologia, and marking the death of the final dragon. Ishgar is peaceful, and the threat of Achnologia and Zeref is nothing less than history, some even consider them to be fairy tales. Ever since Achnolgia's death, magic has thrived like never before, and Guilds have popped up more and more. The Guild known as Fairy Tail disbanded once more with the death of the 10th Guild Master, Lucy Heartfelia. But many new Guilds and already existing Guilds have taken it upon themselves to continue the Fairy Tail Legend and their values. Fairy Tail is considered to be the strongest Guild to date, and have been an inspiration for years and years to come.

This Roleplay focuses on a new Guild that has formed from what Achnologia destroyed, a Guild known as God Hand. Though it has been around for a few years, it is still unknown. Our oc's will be the members of this Guild as we enter this new world. We will grow, stronger, better, faster, to be the strongest Guild in all of Ishgar. Though it's hard to do that with all of these other high rise Guilds that seem to pop up. Though, nothing too bad can happen right? Zeref has gone, Achnologia is dead, peace returns and it will not leave. But along with that there comes something from the dark . . . something evil, something hidden. Something once forgotten. A new danger arises, new enemies to be faced, destruction and death awaits . . . We can just hope to be prepared for it.

Welcome to the rp I guess XD this section of the rp is where all the shit goes down that doesn't matter to our characters Ig. Talk, ask questions, discuss, whatever tf you want.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm planning on my character being a front-line combatant using Titan Soul (original one I came up with) Take Over Magic.

That's an overview of the magic of Take Over, the "SOUL" concept of Take Over is how people utilize the ability of Takeover. But, yes I suppose, something like that.

That's an overview of the magic of Take Over, the "SOUL" concept of Take Over is how people utilize the ability of Takeover. But, yes I suppose, something like that.
In this case the use would be growing in size and strength and gaining abilities according to which Titan he was taking over. Fire, Ice, Shadow, etc.

It's an ancient Giant Giant (Race) now extinct race of giants who were infused with elements. They were killed off by the Dragons.
How were they infused with Elements? How would one even know of a Titans existence, any records of it would be held by the Magic Council, if any information had been saved in the first place. How would one be able to take over something that no longer exists?

How were they infused with Elements? How would one even know of a Titans existence, any records of it would be held by the Magic Council, if any information had been saved in the first place. How would one be able to take over something that no longer exists?
They did it to themselves to gain power, the dragons wiped out all trace of their existence, and my character found the corpse of their king and got his powers that way. I'll elaborate on his CS.

They did it to themselves to gain power, the dragons wiped out all trace of their existence, and my character found the corpse of their king and got his powers that way. I'll elaborate on his CS.
Alright, still kind of skeptical, but we'll talk it about it more when the CS comes up, which will actually be really soon.

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
By Magic Experience, do you mean by the S-class and below?
By Guild Rank, do you mean by Guild Master and below?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back