Fairy Tail IC

8fabc2afa8d3c53987440fd2d4edaa55.jpg

Refara Illinara

The doll looking killer swiveled on her spot as Samuel mentioned they would take over the country in a few days. Refara let a shrill laughter escape her lips and a tiny little wave her hand. "A few days? I'd be impressed if this little blip on society lasted more then 24hours to be frank! I've taken over countries alone in less time and this bunch of Mages seem far from capable of standing up to us...." The laughter increasing as she swirled a finger around in a condensing manner. As Samuel turned his body into iron sand and drifted into the castle, Refara was left to swirl and half dance around the broken bottom of the ship and between all the now stone faced guards. Even if she smiled and laughed, her mind was whirling with his proposal. It had been a whole 74hours and 14minutes and 9 seconds since she had seen her beloved Garrett Baby Cakes, and let her fingers run down the lengths of his cheeks and over his broad chest and smoosh her half naked body up against frame and watch his face furn bright red on instinct.

That was a very very long time in her mind and she was starting to feel cold and lonely. She paced and skipped and twirled around in her nightgown which started to slip even further down her bare shoulders and expose a not small amount of cleavage. The fact Samuel could make himself LOOK like Garrett made her heart skip a beat! But it wouldn't BE the real Garrett would it? It wouldn't feel or sound or react how the real Garrett would... but it would look like it, yes? The wait seemed an eternity while she prepared for Samuel to return, so when he did finally surface with the royal family in chains, she was back up on the bow of the boat but dangling upside down on the railings, with the long threads of her white hair bouncing around like a waterfall.

"I HAD TO WAIT FOOORREEVVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!..." letting herself fall off the edge and twirl but instead of landing she just sort of hovered an inch or so off the ground then floated on over to the Royal Family who were looking mildly shocked. The King opened his mouth as if to say something, but Refara flicked her finger and slammed his lips shut, refusing to open them but controlling his every moment via the blood that coursed through his veins. "I don't really want to hear anything you have to say Mister silly man with the crown." snatching the golden thing from his head and shoving it onto her own with a cute little flick of her hair. Though her eye narrowed down to him and the rest of his family as a thought came through her pretty little head. "So cause you guys are like, in charge or whatever, I don't suppose you've seen a part Giant man running around? He's about yaaaaaaaaaeeeeee big -" Throwing her hand into the air really high to show "He has a long black ponytail and like, this pretty scar on his nose and like, he's really mean looking and stuff..." Her rambling coming to a hold as her eyes widened in realization. "Waaaiittt a minute, you probably HAVE seen him but you just aren't telling me are you!" Staring with a chilling frown at the King in particular, whose face paled even further while he tried his damn hardest to open his mouth and speak. Unfortunately in the same breath as Refara was accusing him, she had forgotten she was the one keeping his mouth closed...

Or maybe she hadn't? And she was just that crazy? It was hard to tell.

"I'll make sure you never see or speak ever again, you high and mighty little Man! How dare you withhold information on my beloved!" Her hand lifting to ball into a fist and as her fingers enclosed in the King started a strangled cry as both his lips were sealed shut and a crushing pressure increased on his chest. Refara was literally stopping the blood flow from getting to his heart, causing the man's eyes to roll up into his head. His body would have slumped had it not been held aloft by her blood control, though it did twinge and shudder as he went into a full cardiac arrest. Blood started to seep from his nose, his ears, his eyes and with one more shudder Refara let go of his frame to watch him crumple into a heap at the floor, hissing as she did and a much more twisted and Sadist smile crossed her lips. "Hearrrrr no evil, seee no evil, speakkk no evil." Her expression lighting up almost instantly as she turned and faced the Queen who was trying her best to curl her daughter into her frame and hide her face from witnessing her own Father's Death.

"Soooo... let me rephrase...."

"Have either of YOU seen my Garry Baby Cakes?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Maki Maki Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

Celestia Corona: Time to work~!

Celestia hummed quietly under her breath as she watched Girahel use his tongue to get inside the building, an action Celestia had responded to before he'd come through the door. Seconds before he came inside, her pleas unheeded as she'd expected, she turned to face Alara and Rosaline, who were stubbornly refusing to rise out of harm's way. The blonde grinned at Rose, grabbed the girl's shirt and...FLUNG her up into the rafters with her immense strength, "These men don't seem to respect the women around here...actually all of you seem stronger than these fellows, why not teach them how it's done hmm?" She smiled at Alara calmly, and then Celestia tucked her hand under the girl's armor, allowing Alara to follow Rosaline in the next moment by throwing her into the air as well, both at this oddly calculated angle so they'd land on the rafters, there wasn't much she could do about the slime creature in the floorboards, but Celestia did smile sweetly at Girahel, "You're wrong sweetie, Ren isn't the emperor, Koutarou is, and I will prove Ren's way is wrong. For the honor of my emperor I will fight with all I have."

Celestia laughed and smirked as she watched Girahel throw his fit; despite her original misgivings about this confrontation she was into it now, and while he had turned those large deadly horns on her, lighting them on fire as he charged her, she simply slammed her feet into the ground, holding her ground. Loke, Leo, the lion spirit was writhing under Celestia's skin, while Taurus rode the surface and his power enhanced the blonde, making her resistant to flames; he was a sign of the and sun after all, she didn't move from her spot and raised her hands grinning wickedly. He was charging her like a bull, but what he seemed to forget was that she was a literal bull right now. SLAM!!! Girahel connected although not with Celestia's heart, but her hands, she slid back a few feet, breaking up floorboards because she was putting every ounce of Taurus' intense strength into stopping the large snake like creature in his tracks. "You should keep in mind the abilities of an enemy when you face off with them. You forget Gira~ that when you mess with me you tangle with 13 other souls inside a single body." The flames lapped at her skin, exposed as it was, but instead of affecting her; despite its corruption, she bore the licking, until it engulfed her entire body and hid her from the sight of those in the rafters making it seem as if she'd died immediately, but that wasn't the case.

The flames left soot on her skin but almost nothing else, and now that she had a solid grasp on him she lifted him, giving his flaming body a twirl and tossing him away from her. Now that he wasn't directly on her the flames seemed to fade from her body, leaving just a few singe marks but no lasting pain. "Loke is the closest to the sun, remember? Your flames won't harm me Girahel. Try again if you want, the result will be the same. I'm stubborn." The busty blonde giggled happily bouncing from one foot to the other, her toss had been calculated just as everything she did seemed to be, the large creature was in full view of anyone in the rafters if they were unaffected by the insane preassure coming off of the two Spriggans. "You do not harm what is mine, and at the moment Blue Pegasus is mine and I will make you regret your actions for trying to hurt them. They're all far too beautiful for me to let them go~" She'd spoken with a low husk to her voice, unable to help the way she was holding herself, one hand on her hip while her top was hanging on by; just a guess here, but a wish, the ties having been burnt in the fire. Her eyes were half mast and she was smiling...with this seductive charm that could play havoc with the hearts of any creature with a pulse, really Taurus brought out the worst in her flirty nature but this Soul was also insanely strong and Celestia needed strength.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi hudhouse hudhouse Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (I think water guy is still somewhere.) @AnyoneElseIMissed

cooltext240503554640869.png

Coast of Fiore
4tlVxlh.jpg
Standing at the bow of the ship was a young woman clad in an elegant black dress. Her silver hair billowing in the breeze as the vessel gently rocked back and forth. Ahead of the woman's gaze was a distant shore; one she had never before stepped foot on. She had her orders from the Emperor same as all the others, but even so her lack of enthusiasm was clearly displayed on her features. "Ma'am, we'll be making landfall in ten minutes." The voice behind her pulled her gaze from the horizon as she turned to face the young soldier directly. She rewarded the man with a simple nod as she lifted her eyes to peer out at the vast armada surrounding them. "Get the men ready. I doubt there will be any real resistance but I don't want us wasting too much time on the beaches." With a disciplined reply the man left her as quickly as he had appeared. As her eyes drifted from one ship to another she was sure her fellow spriggans were making their own preparations. Or at least she hoped they were.

Soon the large ships of the Empire neared the shore, their size too great to land directly on the beaches and so a swarm of support craft began to ferry the thousands of imperial soldiers to dry land. The three other spriggans in her flotilla were quick to depart with two headed for Magnolia and one lumbering towards Balsam. A faint chuckle passed her lips as she thought of her abandonment. The twelve spriggans of the Empire were the mightiest warriors in the world, but they were not generals. They fought their battles using their own strength. Fortunately for the men assigned to the fleet she was a general. She spent the next several hours overseeing the deployment of ground assets and organized a frontline to push out towards both of their target cities. Resistance in the villages along the way wouldn't be a problem but the mages of the respective guilds most assuredly would be.

Her form atop the warship dissipated into a flurry of golden particles that evaporated into the wind. Within one of the command tents those same particles came together to build up the woman that now stood before the officers. Some of the younger ones were surprised at the sudden visitor yet the older ones simply stood straight to acknowledge her presence. "What's the situation?" The words lacked the impact one would expect from a commanding officer, feeling more like a simple question from a coworker. Even so the lead officer was quick to respond. "Our forces are closing on both Magnolia city and Balsam village. Our scouts report that the Spriggans have already engaged wizards from the two guilds." As expected of her comrades. They weren't about to wait around for the army. "Also..." She focused her attention from the map of Fiore back to the officer, her curiosity piqued about what more he could have to report. "Our scouts at Balsam reported that one of the renegades is in the city. We haven't been able to confirm which one, though."

The news had a small smile creeping it's way along her lips as she looked back at the map. "One of the traitors, huh? Very well, continue with the offensive. I shall make my way to Balsam to aid Girahel." The tent full of officers simultaneously offered their affirmations as her form once again seemed to disintegrate into nothingness.

Balsam Village
wE0AQK8.jpg
The power that flowed over the city was immense and not limited to her comrade. It was immediately apparent to the young woman that the scout's report was quite accurate. There was indeed another spriggan in this city and it wasn't one of theirs. She folded her arms under her chest as she allowed her eyes to wander around the city. She could understand why it was regarded as a resort town and for just a moment she contemplated dabbing into the local hospitality. A gentle sigh was the only appropriate response for such a thought. With one of the renegades being at Blue Pegasus and their dear Girahel already engaging in combat there was no time for a little relaxation.

The sound of her heels softly clacking along the stone seemed eerily potent, to the point that the locals actively avoided the young woman as she made her way down the street. The sound shifted as her body was encased in those same golden particles, taking on a more metallic tone. The particles fell away from her form like broken glass to reveal her attire had changed. Gone was the formal wear and in it's place was some light armor. Her arms and legs were adorned in metal gauntlets and sabatons leaving her torso free to showcase her revealing dress. In truth her outfit of choice could hardly be called armor and yet she strode forth as if it was the strongest defense in the world.

The woman knew she was on the right track by the mere fact the citizenry were running in the opposite direction. She came to rest before the large guild hall, the emblem above the door signifying it's owners to be Blue Pegasus. The sounds of combat could be heard all the way outside and the sheer pressure from the combatants was almost stifling. A cat-like grin tugged at her lips as she drew near the entrance that Girahel had torn down. The voices were clear and the identity of their wayward spriggan was now obvious. The soft clacking of her metallic heels ceased as she stood in the doorway to the hall, her arms neatly folded beneath her breasts. Her eyes roamed the interior to see the carnage the monstrous behemoth had wrought. The fact that there was a building at all meant the fighting hadn't gone on long which caused her grin to widen even further.

"Girahel~" The monsters name flowed from her lips as if the monster was being chastised by his girlfriend. "You left me all alone to manage the soldiers the Emperor sent just so you could come and have fun?" She brought a hand to her face as she gave the creature an almost mockingly sad face. "But I suppose that's not entirely accurate. It seems Celestia is the only one enjoying herself here." With that her eyes shifted to the scantily clad blonde. A smile returned to her face as she gave the girl a sympathetic look. "It's not too late, Celestia. I'm sure I could talk Ren into forgiving you if you help us complete our mission." She spoke to the beauty and the beast as if the three of them were the only ones in the hall. Even if her mission was to pacify the light guilds her focus was on dealing with the rogue Spriggan. "It would certainly be better than the unnecessary fighting between you and Girahel."

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi hudhouse hudhouse Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

tumblr_ol8fl9eiiV1vt7aw9o1_500.jpg

Rosaline Dreyar

The Lightning Mage wasn't scared of the immense power that was on the other side of the Door. There were very few things in the world that would frighten the irritated Lady Laxus. Spriggan or not she wasn't planning to do anything less or fight any lower then she would normally accomplish. She glanced back over her shoulder towards Alara with that signature frown that may as well be carved into marble. "Fall back? You don't know me very well do you, Lady in a tin can... And I refuse to die today. I refuse to die any day, and certainly not to any idiot creature such as this." Rosaline already had her hands outstretched as her body crackled and glowed, as the monster burst into the door and summoned some sort of sword. The guy was fast and she almost didn't track his movements, but more shockingly she felt Cele grasp at her clothing and throw the tall and not very light lady up into the rafters!

Effectively dodging his attack, the woman half soared into the air and the lightning around her body dissipated but in the same breath the woman blinked as her trajectory slammed into another member of the Guild who had pretty much half leapt forward to catch her. Sort of still stuck in this weirdly close embrace as she tettered on the rafter, she glanced over her shoulder to spot Kazuo of all people with his arms rather to snug and close for her liking. Which instantly sent the stern woman's face to glow bright red and a weird half strangled noise to escape. It was only after a second or two in this weirdly personal embrace, and completely ignoring this weird little fight brewing down below, Rosaline turned to face Kaz as she threw her hands out to push him away.

"MUST YOU!? RIGHT NOW?!?"
She half bellowed. Then realising the possible attention she was drawing unwittingly to herself, she snapped her vision back around to him to focus back down to the fray and noticed a new woman had joined. This made her otherwise red and flustered expression darken sourly...

"Damnit Hibiki... where are you..." She whispered as she gritted her teeth. If this was but one area they were attacking, heaven knows what the other guilds were going through. She didn't even think his strongest Satan Soul could deal with this lot... Reaching behind her to unsheathe her long whip sword and snapping it out to the side to segment it into long, razor sharp metal barbs. You could see even for a girl who didn't think much already had her mind sharpening with a plan as her dark, blue eyes focused in the beautiful new woman who had just arrived. "....Kazuo?" glancing behind her shoulder again seeing as he was the closest as her mind whirled and her voice dripped into a deep, quite voice. "You hold her still, I'll fry the Bitch. How does that sound?"

And was that a wild grin slowly working in the corner of her mouth?

Jackaboi Jackaboi LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 Xel Xel hudhouse hudhouse Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

View attachment 301031
lost__munakata_reisi_x_reader_by_husoldierandotaku-d86m6q0.jpg

Yamato patiently waited on the rafters, wtching as guildmate after guildmate climbed up. Honestly Yamato always wondered why some of the members stayed up here on a daily basis, but now that he was here he could tell the reason why. It's surprisingly relaxing, also quiet. However that moment of peace would soon come to an end. Yamato looked down to check on everyone else and noticed that Alara and Rosaline were being stubborn as usual. On any other day he'd probably leave them be but in this case this was a Spriggan. Yamato even doubted the fact that Alara's shield could stop such a monster. However in the corner of his eye he spotted a slime sink underneath the floorboards. The same slime that kept raiding the guilds food supplies for the past few days. Yamato had dealt with rats before but a slime was certainly a new one. Well rat or not he'd catch it one day. Oh... Right... The monster at the door was still a problem. Yamato will have to leave the slime hunting for another day.

Suddenly the creature broke right through the door with giant tusks that looked like they could wreck the hall at any moment. Once he was fully within the main hall Yamato once again started doubting their chances. Even though they did indeed have a Spriggan on their side too, there was still the chance this... "Girahel" would still have more allies. The enemy Spriggan launched his attack at Rosaline first. One that Celestia was easily able to help by throwing her up to the rafters with no problem. Same going for Alara... Wait? She threw Alara? While she's carrying the shield? Even Rosaline can barely move that thing! If there was one thing for sure Celestia was indeed incredibly powerful. Maybe Blue Pegasus might be safe after all. Girahel charged at Cele with a flaming sword. When she burst into flames Yama actually thought it was all over, but no. She didn't seem affected by the flames at all, aside from being covered head to toe in soot. Again Yamato was very impressed with her capabilities. When Celestia threw Gira away, Yamato saw it as his chance to dive in with a swift attack. She said quick and fast attacks are most effective and that happens to be what he specialises in. Yama grabbed the hilt of his sword and prepared to jump before he felt the magic of another incredibly powerful being...

A beautiful woman with white hair strolled in to the guild hall, talking to Girahel and Celestia as if nobody else was even present. What's even worse is that everything she said clearly depicted her as an enemy. Girahel really did have an ally... Their chances of victory was looking slimmer and slimmer by the minute. Yamato looked over to Rosaline and Kazuo who seemed to be planning something. Not to be mean but the fact Rosaline was planning anything was quite surprising. However that smile she had clearly meant that her plan would involve a lot of zapping. Yamato considered his options but the best he could do is offer a quick nod their way to tell them that he was going to launch his attack on Girahel. He could only assume that Rosa wanted to take on the woman. Yamato regained his focus and drew his blade. "Cutlass Flurry!" He shouted as wind coated his blade and his entire body, he jumped from the rafters and began striking at Girahel with swift precision. The wind accelerating the sheer speed of every strike he landed on the creature. Yamato would refuse to even give him the chance to figure out what's going on. However he himself knew this wouldn't be enough to take him down. Once Yama's attack ended he quickly leapt out the way, landing close to Celestia (Of which Yama successfuly managed to avoid staring.) He glanced at both Girahel and the woman. "I'm afraid you two are unwanted guests in this premises. Although I would usually ask you to kindly leave I'm afraid that won't be the case this time." Yamato's face was completely stern and serious. A face that not many people of Blue Pegasus has seen. "Before you can leave... You'll have to fix the door you broke first...."
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 hudhouse hudhouse Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel

Girahel flew through the air for what felt like an eternity, his flaming body in full view of the rafters. His monstrous, snake-like tail smashed into the ceiling, pulling up Girahel while setting the roof ablaze. He dropped down, landing with a heavy CRUNCH, which helped to spread the inferno into the catacombs of the infernal yet beautiful home. His large bone legs crashed down with sheer muscle and power, matching the might of the Taurus Soul... hopefully. His tentacles erupted from their hiding holes, all holding their own sword! He was going to have to prove this through tactics instead of sheer strength. Unfortunate, strength made the weaker ones fall in line and that way he could have spa- oh god no. He felt the wrath of a Spriggian, and for a moment mistook it for both of his other teammates being done with destroyed Magnolia. But that wouldn't make much sense, unless... oh, it was Xel.

Girahel bowed his head slightly in respect, saying, "Mistress Xel, we all know the reputation of the Spriggins and their destruction. I believe you understand that I have a severe disdain for destruction and genocide, so I was praying that they just surrendered and we took over the city. Unfortunately, due to them have the Celestial... well, I do believe they are on their own power trip and will refuse to bow down. But... due to you being here... I do believe that I can end this in one blow...!" Girahel smashed his massive hand to the floor, trailing magical power up his arm. His tentacles shined brilliantly with a dark, evil and unsettling red. Malice and venom trailed out, corrupting the air around him as he locked the universe, transforming states to axioms.

The power of ABSOLUTION flew forward, then KEYMASTER. Absolution burned into Corona and the rest of the BP still within the halls, which made their bodies work into extremes. All or nothing. All of their ethernano began to vibrate and shift, making it so that if they were to use magic, it would be supercharged, but use up all of their magic in one go! He then locked it, making it so that if they did not defeat Girahel... the curse would last forever...!

Then, blades of wind ripped into his flesh. The cutlass tried to rip and rend his flesh, but due to the monstrous difference in strength, all it ended up doing was making some shallow cuts. He looked at Yamato, leaving him to be cursed last, before trying a second one. He brought his hand back, and blasted a wave of corrupted magic at him and Corona! The wave of darkness was going to lock their knees in their current position, so that they couldn't move anymore!
@BluePegasus

View attachment 301146

latest

The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @SabertoothGuild LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Katherine raised her eyebrow, hearing her name leave this redhead's mouth. How in the world did she know her name? Sure, she may have been an S class, but she didnt go around and tell people her name... Her full name. Kathy's purple eyes moved towards a woman who had been named Evangelica Morne. The magic power from both of these women were stronger than her own, despite being a user of Nexus. Draneri had also walked inside the guild, warning them of others just as Eva had. The woman didnt stay long and headed out with her magic. Looking back at the redhead who looked very much like the Redds and watched with amusement as she flung a chair towards Tyson, who was in the rafters. The woman's voice was booming, demanding Tyson to get his ass down from the rafters. Hearing Miles move behind her, she turned and seen him really on guard now. He was sitting up and on high alert. Looking back at Natalia, Katherine listened to this plan, one: was not to fight a woman called Refara Illinara. Thus would leave Nat to take care of it.

Samuel Razonai will be the main target that Sabertooth will take care of. Luckily he had weaknesses towards Energy magic and some elements. Nexus was Energy, so she wouldnt have much of a problem dealing with him. Though, Natalia did say that he is still powerful. That meant that magic power had to be used carefully. The plan was pretty flushed out, turning to Miles, she spoke softly "I'll go and get Guildmaster Sho. Gather our strongest mages. I'll meet up with you..." she then glanced at Lionel "Take lionel with you, He'll help..." she leaned down and pecked his lips before pulling away and starting to walk towards a pair of doors towards Sho's office. Stopping in her tracks, she turned just slightly to look over her shoulder and towards Natalia "Call me Kathy. Not Katherine..." with that, she walked through the doors and towards the GuildMaster's office. Though she doubted he would be there due to the chaos going on. Paperwork wouldnt keep him from silencing the outside.

Walking down the hall, she came up to the doors of Sho's office and knocked before entering "Guildmaster Sho, we have a very big problem..." said Katherine, approaching the desk he was sitting at "This problem requires your full attention. I'll explain on the way there.." turning her back towards him, she began to walk towards the doors she came in through. Sho had gotten up from his seat and followed her out of the room while she explained everything to him. From Natalia and Eva, to the person who's causing a mess in crocus. Pushing the doors open, Katherine emerged with Sho after fully catching him up on the situation. "Here's GuildMaster Sho..." said Kathy, walking up to Natalia "He's caught up on all that you've told us.." she looked around at the others and gave a light nod to them

View attachment 301149
3e44c7593e3b4978782a5481ce7b7479.jpg

Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi @BluePegasus Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum hudhouse hudhouse

Kazuo's attention turned to the door and heard a voice from the other side. A tone of voice that sounded way too calm and oddly friendly...But it wasnt as friendly that one would think. Looking at Celestia, he was perfectly fine with this plan that she had come up with and he quickly hopped up to the Rafters where he would usually hang out in. His hand rested on the hilt of his blade, turning towards the door and noticing that two others hadnt jumped up. One of which had been Rosa "Rosaline." Kazuo said, only to be ignored and cause the navy-haired man to sigh and shake his head. Celestia, however, used a soul that had been named after the Celestial being: Taurus. Though, what he didnt expect was her outfit. His eye widen and a blush flooded over his cheeks. She had been wearing almost nothing! Kaz looked away and closed his eye and tried to forget what he just saw.

Hearing Rosa's loud voice, he looked down and seen her still standing there and wanting to stay there and fight. This made the Takeover mage smile, knowing that Rosaline had been so stubborn, but that was something to like about her. "Rosa, you're not coming up here just because you're afraid. You're coming up here for an ambush." he stated. Before he knew it, Celestia Flung Rosa up towards the rafters where he had been crouching on. She had done the same with Alara and his eye widen, knowing he wont be able to save both girls. So he lept forward towards Rosa who had been already on her way towards him and managed to wrap his arm around her torso and pull her properly onto the rafter, though, she teetered slightly and took him with her. A sigh of relief escaped his lips before she made an odd noise and he released her, her hands slamming into his chest and having hum stumble back a bit and lose his balance, allowing him to fall but grab onto the rafter, his body hanging while his hand held all the body weight. "Damn it Rosa..."

His attention turned to the door that was now busted open to reveal a large beast and a woman who's magic power felt dark but powerful. Something he felt when Hibiki was around his sister. Pulling himself back up, he gained his balance and watched the scene unfold in front of them. Hearing Rosa's voice in a soft tone, he lifted his head towards her and spoke "If we get close enough, Rosaline. Her magic power is strong. I dont know if I'll have enough strength to actually hold her." Though her armor was metal...Which meant if they got her wet, Rosa can simply use her electricity. But who's to say that the woman would stay in one place to be zapped? This required trial and error... Big time. Looking towards Yamato, he seen the man nod before he took off and attacked the beast. Now that he was taking the first hit, Kazuo looked at Rosa "Dont get close to her. We dont know what she's able to do, yet." he warned the lightning mage.​

Before he knew it, the large monster had been doing his own thing which made him narrow his eye. Soon enough, things were being caught on fire "This monster knows what he's doing it seems." now how were they going to take care of him? "Rosa, We need to get rid of the beast...He's the tank. For all we know, he's probably going to protect the woman when we do go after her." he looked around "And this fire is going to be a big problem.."

((If Im missing something, let me know))

Alara Rezonai - Balsam Park > Blue Pegasus Hall
Alara just laughed at Rosaline’s ‘tin-can’ remark. She knew her quite well, however she had hoped that today would have been one of those days wherein Rosaline actually listened to reason. Though she wasn’t sure why she thought that….she rarely if ever did after all! Soon the enemy was upon them, saying that he initially was going to offer them peace? That was something she just didn’t believe at all. If he had truly wanted to offer them peace he would of given them more time to actually think on his offer, or perhaps…not of even attacked at all? Alara sighed heavily and was going to get ready to fight…up until Celestia put her hand in her armor. She was going to question why, a decent shaded red blush on her cheeks as she did…she tossed her seemingly effortlessly into the air. “WHAT?!” She shouted, mostly out of pure shock. How could she lift her AND the shield? Sexy bikini or not she didn’t think Taurus soul gave her THAT much strength.

Though this wouldn’t of been too much of a problem in all actuality, maybe even a good strategy for Alara to leap out of the rafters and smash her shield directly onto the head of the odd creature…if she was actually able to stop herself. She cried out in slight fear as she soared through the air…and directly out of the hall VIA punching a hole in the roof. This dazed her a tiny bit but eventually she swung her arm down to stop the momentum and essentially use her shield as a weight to slam into the ground. She sighed heavily and stood up from the small crater she had formed, grinning sheepishly as it seemed she had landed right in the middle of the park. This was actually a good thing, “Go! Tell everyone to evacuate!” She shouted. “Quickly before it’s too late!” She added.

Without skipping a beat she started running straight for the guild hall as fast as her legs could take her. Once she reached the hall she didn’t stop, her ultimate goal being smashing straight through the wall and into Girahel. She was unaware of the curse he had cast…not that it would actually effect her seeing as she wasn’t in the guild hall, but eh. Nonetheless she soon crashed through the wall and slammed into Girahel’s side at full speed, likely causing the massive beast to skid a fair few inches or even feet with the sheer force. “Didja miss me?” She asked with a wicked grin, noticing everyone; including Yama, seemed entirely into the battle already. Oh, and the guild hall was burning with another Spriggan in it. Neato. She then turned to Cele and with little hesitation tossed the shield at her, “Heads up Cele!” She called out. She made sure to put minimal strength into it so she didn’t injure her or anything, just enough so the woman would be able to catch it.

Next she drew her sword, stabbed Girahel’s side as a final ‘fuck you’ and ran away. She had no idea if the sword stab even did anything, though unless Girahel was the mightiest of foes her blow with the shield would of stunned him if only temporary and likely cracked a few bones. After all, she had essentially hit him with the force of a car moving at decently high speeds. She was now defenseless save for evading attacks, so if anything DID come at her she’d either have to outright tank it or dodge it. Seemed easy enough…right? At the very least she could yoink her shield back from Celestia when she was done with it or if she really needed it. Of course she could also whine to Kami for his cloak too..that worked as well. She figured Celestia having her shield would allow her to do lots of crazy things, especially with Taurus Soul. Using her strength she might even be able to bludgeon the thing into the ground.
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

IMG_1322.JPG
IMG_1265.PNG
Tagging:

• Mentioned
    Balsam Army

~Day Before~
Dante' has been away from the guild for three days. Three days he's been gone on a quest. The quest itself on took him two out of those three to complete. He spent the third day visiting his once happy village. Dante' stood in the center of the village next to its partially destroyed well. He leaned against the stone structure and crossed his arms. As he looked around the destroyed village as he started to hear the laughter of the kids playing, smelt the fresh fresh baked cookies and the wonderful grilled meat, and see the buildings intact. He smiled as his eyes watered and a tear fell down his left cheek. He wiped his face and walked towards the outskirts of the village. He passed many graves until he stopped in front of his parents grave. He squatted down before them holding back the tears, as memories of them rushed through his mind. “Hey Mom and Dad.” He said with a whimper. “I just wanted to visit you all today and talk.” He leaned back as he sat on the ground. “Everyone within the guild is doing good, well except Rosa. She's alright but still isn't over Dorian yet since he left. She's a strong girl though she'll get over him. It only takes time. It took me a long time for me to recover from what I been through. Though the guild help me get through it. They're really good people. They remind me a bit about the village sometimes. I don't know what I'll do if I lose them too. I'll probably explode.” He chuckled and looked up towards the setting sun. “Well I gotta head back to that said guild, who knows what chaos spewed out while I was away.” He hoped to his feet and looks down at their graves. "Happy Anniversary guys. You two enjoy each other in the afterlife.” He smiles and walks away.

~Present~
Dante' stood on the outskirts of Balsam looking down on the village as he saw something he wished he would never have to see. He stood there as he saw smoke and destruction from his home. Balsam was being attack by an army. Balsam his home was being destroyed. This very sight reminded Dante' of that very day Grimoire Heart raid his home as a child. All of his friends and family were gone and now history was repeating itself. As he watched his body began to boil with anger. His black and gold aura began to flow off of his body. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. “I'll be damn if I'll allow this to happen again.” His aura temperature grew to an overwhelming heat as the very ground around him caught on fire. He looks up to the sun and drew in the sunlight. "I'm going to burn every single one of you alive!!” He yelled releasing a wide a blinding golden light and a burst of raging solar flames burning anything in its path to a crisp.

Dante' leapt towards the village landing right outside the entrance. He used the sunlight to create two clones of himself. One to fight alongside of him, and one to check up on the guild. The one Clone speed off towards the guild. Dante' looks at the other Clone and takes a deep breath. He knew if he lost control whoever was left alive would also die.
"Try not to kill any innocents.” The Clone nods and they both activate the Radiance spell covering themselves in a golden light as their speed and strength were increased. They both create a set of twin swords and takes off within the village; cutting down members of the army together one by one. Each member cut by the blades caught on fire and were burn by the sun's flames. Dante' was furious as yet again a force raided his home. No matter how much he wanted to explode he couldn't because then whoever was left alive will also die. For now Dante' had to control his anger no matter how much it was eating him inside.

-Guild Clone-
The Clone activated the radiance spell and took off towards the guild hall. It avoided the main fight within the village as it made its way to the guild hall. The Clone was too focused on its objective to pay any attention to the powerful magic energy around the guild. It ran through the back entrance and yelled. "Balsam is being attacked by an army!!” It then looks around as it saw there was yet another fight going on within the guild. Things were on fire and there was a beast in the guild hall. The Clone of Dante' clenched his fist and inhaled sharply before releasing a blast of raging solar energy aimed straight for the monster.
41BCEF4E-310C-4295-B958-A4C8F617E018.gif

View attachment 301146

latest

The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @SabertoothGuild LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Katherine raised her eyebrow, hearing her name leave this redhead's mouth. How in the world did she know her name? Sure, she may have been an S class, but she didnt go around and tell people her name... Her full name. Kathy's purple eyes moved towards a woman who had been named Evangelica Morne. The magic power from both of these women were stronger than her own, despite being a user of Nexus. Draneri had also walked inside the guild, warning them of others just as Eva had. The woman didnt stay long and headed out with her magic. Looking back at the redhead who looked very much like the Redds and watched with amusement as she flung a chair towards Tyson, who was in the rafters. The woman's voice was booming, demanding Tyson to get his ass down from the rafters. Hearing Miles move behind her, she turned and seen him really on guard now. He was sitting up and on high alert. Looking back at Natalia, Katherine listened to this plan, one: was not to fight a woman called Refara Illinara. Thus would leave Nat to take care of it.

Samuel Razonai will be the main target that Sabertooth will take care of. Luckily he had weaknesses towards Energy magic and some elements. Nexus was Energy, so she wouldnt have much of a problem dealing with him. Though, Natalia did say that he is still powerful. That meant that magic power had to be used carefully. The plan was pretty flushed out, turning to Miles, she spoke softly "I'll go and get Guildmaster Sho. Gather our strongest mages. I'll meet up with you..." she then glanced at Lionel "Take lionel with you, He'll help..." she leaned down and pecked his lips before pulling away and starting to walk towards a pair of doors towards Sho's office. Stopping in her tracks, she turned just slightly to look over her shoulder and towards Natalia "Call me Kathy. Not Katherine..." with that, she walked through the doors and towards the GuildMaster's office. Though she doubted he would be there due to the chaos going on. Paperwork wouldnt keep him from silencing the outside.

Walking down the hall, she came up to the doors of Sho's office and knocked before entering "Guildmaster Sho, we have a very big problem..." said Katherine, approaching the desk he was sitting at "This problem requires your full attention. I'll explain on the way there.." turning her back towards him, she began to walk towards the doors she came in through. Sho had gotten up from his seat and followed her out of the room while she explained everything to him. From Natalia and Eva, to the person who's causing a mess in crocus. Pushing the doors open, Katherine emerged with Sho after fully catching him up on the situation. "Here's GuildMaster Sho..." said Kathy, walking up to Natalia "He's caught up on all that you've told us.." she looked around at the others and gave a light nod to them

View attachment 301149

Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi @BluePegasus Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum hudhouse hudhouse

Kazuo's attention turned to the door and heard a voice from the other side. A tone of voice that sounded way too calm and oddly friendly...But it wasnt as friendly that one would think. Looking at Celestia, he was perfectly fine with this plan that she had come up with and he quickly hopped up to the Rafters where he would usually hang out in. His hand rested on the hilt of his blade, turning towards the door and noticing that two others hadnt jumped up. One of which had been Rosa "Rosaline." Kazuo said, only to be ignored and cause the navy-haired man to sigh and shake his head. Celestia, however, used a soul that had been named after the Celestial being: Taurus. Though, what he didnt expect was her outfit. His eye widen and a blush flooded over his cheeks. She had been wearing almost nothing! Kaz looked away and closed his eye and tried to forget what he just saw.

Hearing Rosa's loud voice, he looked down and seen her still standing there and wanting to stay there and fight. This made the Takeover mage smile, knowing that Rosaline had been so stubborn, but that was something to like about her. "Rosa, you're not coming up here just because you're afraid. You're coming up here for an ambush." he stated. Before he knew it, Celestia Flung Rosa up towards the rafters where he had been crouching on. She had done the same with Alara and his eye widen, knowing he wont be able to save both girls. So he lept forward towards Rosa who had been already on her way towards him and managed to wrap his arm around her torso and pull her properly onto the rafter, though, she teetered slightly and took him with her. A sigh of relief escaped his lips before she made an odd noise and he released her, her hands slamming into his chest and having hum stumble back a bit and lose his balance, allowing him to fall but grab onto the rafter, his body hanging while his hand held all the body weight. "Damn it Rosa..."

His attention turned to the door that was now busted open to reveal a large beast and a woman who's magic power felt dark but powerful. Something he felt when Hibiki was around his sister. Pulling himself back up, he gained his balance and watched the scene unfold in front of them. Hearing Rosa's voice in a soft tone, he lifted his head towards her and spoke "If we get close enough, Rosaline. Her magic power is strong. I dont know if I'll have enough strength to actually hold her." Though her armor was metal...Which meant if they got her wet, Rosa can simply use her electricity. But who's to say that the woman would stay in one place to be zapped? This required trial and error... Big time. Looking towards Yamato, he seen the man nod before he took off and attacked the beast. Now that he was taking the first hit, Kazuo looked at Rosa "Dont get close to her. We dont know what she's able to do, yet." he warned the lightning mage.​

Before he knew it, the large monster had been doing his own thing which made him narrow his eye. Soon enough, things were being caught on fire "This monster knows what he's doing it seems." now how were they going to take care of him? "Rosa, We need to get rid of the beast...He's the tank. For all we know, he's probably going to protect the woman when we do go after her." he looked around "And this fire is going to be a big problem.."

Alara just laughed at Rosaline’s ‘tin-can’ remark. She knew her quite well, however she had hoped that today would have been one of those days wherein Rosaline actually listened to reason. Though she wasn’t sure why she thought that….she rarely if ever did after all! Soon the enemy was upon them, saying that he initially was going to offer them peace? That was something she just didn’t believe at all. If he had truly wanted to offer them peace he would of given them more time to actually think on his offer, or perhaps…not of even attacked at all? Alara sighed heavily and was going to get ready to fight…up until Celestia put her hand in her armor. She was going to question why, a decent shaded red blush on her cheeks as she did…she tossed her seemingly effortlessly into the air. “WHAT?!” She shouted, mostly out of pure shock. How could she lift her AND the shield? Sexy bikini or not she didn’t think Taurus soul gave her THAT much strength.

Though this wouldn’t of been too much of a problem in all actuality, maybe even a good strategy for Alara to leap out of the rafters and smash her shield directly onto the head of the odd creature…if she was actually able to stop herself. She cried out in slight fear as she soared through the air…and directly out of the hall VIA punching a hole in the roof. This dazed her a tiny bit but eventually she swung her arm down to stop the momentum and essentially use her shield as a weight to slam into the ground. She sighed heavily and stood up from the small crater she had formed, grinning sheepishly as it seemed she had landed right in the middle of the park. This was actually a good thing, “Go! Tell everyone to evacuate!” She shouted. “Quickly before it’s too late!” She added.

Without skipping a beat she started running straight for the guild hall as fast as her legs could take her. Once she reached the hall she didn’t stop, her ultimate goal being smashing straight through the wall and into Girahel. She was unaware of the curse he had cast…not that it would actually effect her seeing as she wasn’t in the guild hall, but eh. Nonetheless she soon crashed through the wall and slammed into Girahel’s side at full speed, likely causing the massive beast to skid a fair few inches or even feet with the sheer force. “Didja miss me?” She asked with a wicked grin, noticing everyone; including Yama, seemed entirely into the battle already. Oh, and the guild hall was burning with another Spriggan in it. Neato. She then turned to Cele and with little hesitation tossed the shield at her, “Heads up Cele!” She called out. She made sure to put minimal strength into it so she didn’t injure her or anything, just enough so the woman would be able to catch it.

Next she drew her sword, stabbed Girahel’s side as a final ‘fuck you’ and ran away. She had no idea if the sword stab even did anything, though unless Girahel was the mightiest of foes her blow with the shield would of stunned him if only temporary and likely cracked a few bones. After all, she had essentially hit him with the force of a car moving at decently high speeds. She was now defenseless save for evading attacks, so if anything DID come at her she’d either have to outright tank it or dodge it. Seemed easy enough…right? At the very least she could yoink her shield back from Celestia when she was done with it or if she really needed it. Of course she could also whine to Kami for his cloak too..that worked as well. She figured Celestia having her shield would allow her to do lots of crazy things, especially with Taurus Soul. Using her strength she might even be able to bludgeon the thing into the ground.

Refara Illinara

The doll looking killer swiveled on her spot as Samuel mentioned they would take over the country in a few days. Refara let a shrill laughter escape her lips and a tiny little wave her hand. "A few days? I'd be impressed if this little blip on society lasted more then 24hours to be frank! I've taken over countries alone in less time and this bunch of Mages seem far from capable of standing up to us...." The laughter increasing as she swirled a finger around in a condensing manner. As Samuel turned his body into iron sand and drifted into the castle, Refara was left to swirl and half dance around the broken bottom of the ship and between all the now stone faced guards. Even if she smiled and laughed, her mind was whirling with his proposal. It had been a whole 74hours and 14minutes and 9 seconds since she had seen her beloved Garrett Baby Cakes, and let her fingers run down the lengths of his cheeks and over his broad chest and smoosh her half naked body up against frame and watch his face furn bright red on instinct.

That was a very very long time in her mind and she was starting to feel cold and lonely. She paced and skipped and twirled around in her nightgown which started to slip even further down her bare shoulders and expose a not small amount of cleavage. The fact Samuel could make himself LOOK like Garrett made her heart skip a beat! But it wouldn't BE the real Garrett would it? It wouldn't feel or sound or react how the real Garrett would... but it would look like it, yes? The wait seemed an eternity while she prepared for Samuel to return, so when he did finally surface with the royal family in chains, she was back up on the bow of the boat but dangling upside down on the railings, with the long threads of her white hair bouncing around like a waterfall.

"I HAD TO WAIT FOOORREEVVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!..." letting herself fall off the edge and twirl but instead of landing she just sort of hovered an inch or so off the ground then floated on over to the Royal Family who were looking mildly shocked. The King opened his mouth as if to say something, but Refara flicked her finger and slammed his lips shut, refusing to open them but controlling his every moment via the blood that coursed through his veins. "I don't really want to hear anything you have to say Mister silly man with the crown." snatching the golden thing from his head and shoving it onto her own with a cute little flick of her hair. Though her eye narrowed down to him and the rest of his family as a thought came through her pretty little head. "So cause you guys are like, in charge or whatever, I don't suppose you've seen a part Giant man running around? He's about yaaaaaaaaaeeeeee big -" Throwing her hand into the air really high to show "He has a long black ponytail and like, this pretty scar on his nose and like, he's really mean looking and stuff..." Her rambling coming to a hold as her eyes widened in realization. "Waaaiittt a minute, you probably HAVE seen him but you just aren't telling me are you!" Staring with a chilling frown at the King in particular, whose face paled even further while he tried his damn hardest to open his mouth and speak. Unfortunately in the same breath as Refara was accusing him, she had forgotten she was the one keeping his mouth closed...

Or maybe she hadn't? And she was just that crazy? It was hard to tell.

"I'll make sure you never see or speak ever again, you high and mighty little Man! How dare you withhold information on my beloved!" Her hand lifting to ball into a fist and as her fingers enclosed in the King started a strangled cry as both his lips were sealed shut and a crushing pressure increased on his chest. Refara was literally stopping the blood flow from getting to his heart, causing the man's eyes to roll up into his head. His body would have slumped had it not been held aloft by her blood control, though it did twinge and shudder as he went into a full cardiac arrest. Blood started to seep from his nose, his ears, his eyes and with one more shudder Refara let go of his frame to watch him crumple into a heap at the floor, hissing as she did and a much more twisted and Sadist smile crossed her lips. "Hearrrrr no evil, seee no evil, speakkk no evil." Her expression lighting up almost instantly as she turned and faced the Queen who was trying her best to curl her daughter into her frame and hide her face from witnessing her own Father's Death.

"Soooo... let me rephrase...."

"Have either of YOU seen my Garry Baby Cakes?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Maki Maki Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

Samuel Rezonai
f483aea3531b426e7c4a304786b896c5.jpg

Samuel simply sighed at Refara's insanity," that may be true, but if you recall there are still traitors among the spriggans. So it's not as if we are going unmatched in this fight."Samuel said his steely eyes traveling over Refara's figure. Had he been in his real body he might have found her attractive. Even lusted after her, but no longer did he have these kinds of feelings. It was all in the past for him, and he had a mission to focus on. "We didn't capture the royals just so you could murder them did we? If so this has been a waste of our time. I could have slaughtered them myself."Samuel said his hand shifting into that of a blade, which exstended to the princess. He slowly pressed the tip against he chest, then began making his way down, slicing her clothes open ever so slightly.

He titled his head, a empty look in his eyes as he did this."What would you like your last feeling to be? Pain, humiliation, or perhaps you'd like me to spare your life? This could be arranged, although the alternate isn't pleasant, a life of slavery is a high fall from your life as a royal."

He pulled the blade back, and his hand returned to normal, as he felt the presence of a powerful mage."Speak of the devil, it seems one of our traitors has arrived. They appear to be obtaining forces at the sabertooth guild. How they haven't already stormed to our location is beyond me. Hmm, perhaps it is normal that a ship comes falling from the sky in this area?"Samuel figured, since beyond the guards no mages had appeared to stop them. He figured he'd better prepare for battle, and rose his hands parallel to his chest. Suddenly the ground Began to show violently, almost as if an earthquake was occuring. The violent shaking would be felt throughout Crocus, until large chunks of what appears to be metal began floating into the air. They all floated above the castle, forming one massive sphere of many different metals."Now let's see how about I set some gifts for them."

Samuel said as a massive chunk of the ball came apart, although still leaving a sizeable portion. The chunk then began to split more, the smaller chunks then began to change shape. Forming all sorts of dangerous contraption. He set massive bear traps, trip wires, Spears, false grounds, he even had a white phosphorus trap. One of his more deadly techniques, if someone where to get attacked by this the phosphorus would be absorbed by the skin, burning away at the victims body causing extreme pain, and even organ failure. After he was done setting traps around them her turned to Refara." It is in our best interest I keep you of sound mind, at least for now. So I shall do this if it helps"
Suddenly the massive ball of metal still in the sky was lowered onto the castle, crushing the roof slightly until I was sat perfectly on the building. Then Samuel closed his eyes, and his body changed to iron sand. The sand began to shift, and change, until it settled on a form. A big iron Garrett was before Refara, but the iron beloved of Refara soon changed to what appeared to be flesh and blood."Does this please you?"Samuel said in a voice identical to Garrett's, now a exact match for him. Well besides for his personality that was, not that he couldn't act like him if he wanted, rather he didn't think now was the proper time.
Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Xel Xel LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari @anyoneelse I'm forgetting for my post hudhouse hudhouse Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Tyson Redd
hqdefault (1).jpg

Tyson could feel the power radiating off the two females. Obviously his aunt's companion was also a spriggan. But that didn't concern Tyson, just meant more powerful Allies. He wasn't intimidated by his aunt because of her strength, no he respected her strength. It was her personality that scared him. Which was saying alot considering how indifferent he usually was to everything. He turned pale as his aunt tossed a chair at him, and on fight or flight reflex leapt into the air. Unfortunately he busted a hole through the guild roof, and after going very high into the air, even spotting the going on's of the other spriggan as he did so. He landed with a thud infront of his aunt, he quickly stood up straight, saluting his aunt."ELDEST REDD BROTHER TYSON REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!!!"He shouted keeping his salute up, and sweating slightly,"It appears the spriggans have captured the guards, as well as the royal family. I saw this while I was...Umm...In the air."Tyson said rather ashamed by his cowardice, although even if she wasn't the strongest person in the world she was definitely the scariest. At least in Tyson's eyes she was, it also seemed their father had been talking to her about them. Which he knew due to her knowing Kathy's name.

Tyson gave Draneri, and indifferent look, nodding his head in greeting, before turning back to his aunt."So what's the plan Aunt? They have hostages, it wouldn't be smart to rush in on them."
Tyson was going to suggest a more sneaky approach, but was cut off by the rather violent shaking of the guild. He wasn't sure what was causing this, but he could garantee it had something to do with the spriggans. Once the shaking stopped, and he regained his composure her looked towards his Aunt a concerned expression on his stern face.

Kami Rezonai
magi___sharrkan_by_ktkh-d7hknd4.jpg
Kami was expecting a powerful mage, not beauty, and the beast. The giant hideous creature that attacked them sent shivers down Kami's spine. What the hell was it? He would have stayed in the rafters, but it seemed like he could have been useful. So he leapt down after witnessing Alaras attack on the beast, he rose a hand proudly."Nice going big sis! High five! So need me to help you out?"Kami asked as his cloak of the nether wrapped around him, covering him in it shadow like embrace.

He stared at the creature rather unerved, he honestly wished they could just surrender. When it came to fighting he really did like giant hideous monsters. Especially not ones that could kill him a million times over. But the female with him was rather attractive, if they weren't all wiped out in this war, and she managed to join their side he wouldn't mind getting to know her better. But Tha would have to wait, for at the moment she was an incredibly powerful enemy. "Soo what should we do?"He asked concerned by their current situation, clearly the foe was not one to be trifled with. Urist his orb came floating next to him all it's wires, and gears creaking, and clanking as it did so." After much observation and great calculation, I have deduced the best chance of survival would be to get the hell out of here."The orb stated in it's cold hollow robot voice. Kami sighed scowling at the orb." Oh thanks, that's real great motivation there Urist. Why must you be so negative? I'm sure if we work together we can win."Kami said rather hopefully, to which the orb replied."Chances of survival are prescicly 24.9 precent."Kami slumped his shoulder a look of horror on his face. He turned to Alara with the same expression."Umm..kind of young to die... should we run?"He asked rather worried about the orbs calculations, as they where only ever off by a small margarine.

Last edited:
Shiro Ai

Shiro wasn't surprised when Ajoth sent moths her way, she didn't flinch away from them either, instead she takes those giant weapons and opened them to deflect as much of the magic as she could, but it was powerful...and she felt her shields shattering one by one as the moths attacked her charges. She balanced on the verge of screeching because it felt like bits of her were being broken off with each shattered shield. She wasn't strong...she couldn't help anyone. That self doubt trickled inside her again even as she sensed immense power coming off of Valken...maybe if he and Noah worked together they could take out one of them? Maybe...her doubts were plaguing her, even down to her doubting her guild mates, something she should never do...but she still felt off. The white haired mage shook it off, focusing once more as she swung those giant fists around to chase off the moths while she considered what she could do, what she would be the most help with? That's it...her thoughts splintered, fusing with her goddess' mind and Shiro turned the giant fists into daggers once more. "Embodiment of Benzaiten..." she whispered it quietly, hopping back away from the enemy, and avoiding a lightning strike.

Her voice was wispy and light in that moment, the color of orange bled from her eyes and into....a scarf hovering around her head, sheer and emitting a strange power. Her hoodie changed into a fancy kimono that nearly perfectly reflected the setting sun, her power doubled, her hair went from white to black and eventually tucked into a high bun on her head, her eyes blind and unseeing and no longer orange but white. Despite this though she was hovering, a strange sense of...calm coming off of her before her voice rose in some semblance of song, her shields repaired and wrapped tighter around her allies, "Benzaiten's Barrier." She sung into existence a box of white light, which she wrapped Laura inside, lifting the broken woman from the ground and near Shiro, who also floated into the decent sized box of barriers...and snapped the woman's bones back into place, setting them by tightening the shield to keep the bones held in place properly. "Sorry Laura, but I've got to set the bones, so long as you're within this box the healing process will be sped up. I can't heal but I can help you heal faster." Her empty blind eyes sad nothing but she seemed to understand everything going on around her before she slid out of the box and protected it, Laura needed to heal and so Shiro with her power, would protect her no matter the cost.

She needed to focus though, and she closed her eyes simply focusing on the protection spells she could use and enhancing them, even while she kept white surrounding her own body, to unleash the wrath of Benzaiten upon someone...if she could manage to live from the attack honestly. With the black lightning striking all over the place she had to constantly move to avoid the stupid crap, it would be dangerous to her if it hit her enchanted scarf...actually she'd been down and out for weeks, maybe months.
Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi Zooks Zooks TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit @AnyoneElseIMissed

Celestia Corona

So much had happened in seconds, Viera had joined the party, Girahel had cast an extraordinary and annoying spell that caused her body to shudder with the deep well of magic buried within her. It wouldn't stop and Celestia was panting as she tried to handle the power suddenly coursing through her. Blue Pegasus wasn't on a power trip, they were under her protection and numbers and the desire to protect mattered when it came to her magic. Her breaths became short and shallow, heavy and lending a husky wisp to her voice, "I'm going to make you regret this choice...both of you. I won't mess around anymore." She straightened suddenly, breath still shallow, making her cheeks burn red for a moment even as she heard Alara yell to warn the blonde a shield was being tossed her way...which she caught with ease and slammed before herself. "You won't regret allowing me this time, thank you." Her eyes closed even as Celestia reached deep within herself, into the darkness of her souls, finding the target she pulled another spirit to the surface, her bikini top falling away even as bright golden light shielded her from view. "Celestial Soul: Ophiuchus." If the cow bikini was bad this was much worse.

Once the ding dong had faded the blonde was now left behind in a far too short nurse outfit, it barely covered her hips and lower body, though it did cover it...but if she bent over anyone behind her would get an eye full. The blonde grinned and didn't seem to mind, her personality...switching on the psycho switch, if the nearly evil grin was any indication. Giving everyone the feeling she wasn't as stable as she claimed to be, still she tapped a pink heeled foot on the ground, pink stockings rising to the bottom of her thigh and those stockings were ripped in places, showing pale skin and the unblemished perfection she normally kept hidden. There was a faint glow of gold under her skin, like speckles of light embedded below the surface, but her eyes were the biggest tell...the green galaxy in them had brightened to a dangerous glow, and it reflected activity within the Celestial world, like a window peering into an entirely different world.

Then she began laughing, if Girahel wanted her full power he'd get it, in the worst way possible. Slowly she reached inside her own stomach, the skin changing from skin to an oddly pixelated wall. "My body is the path that connects this world to the Celestial world. A shrine for us to worship you, hear my prayer and heed my call. Use my body as the gate, my soul as the sacrifice, now, I summon you, Open! Gate of the King!" This was the only spell that resembled the old Celestial magic, because she hadn't been able to Takeover the king; had no particular desire to do so honestly, but instead of even daring to sacrifice any of the souls swirling inside her body....she sacrificed parts of herself, parts of her human body. Almost as if on cue, her right leg and foot vanished, but was nearly instantly replaced with golden magic, that made 4/6's of her body spirit and not human, two more summons and she'd lose her human form all together, becoming even more bound to the Celestial world and in turn bound to a key. The blonde frowned only slightly as a strange feeling ran down her spine and suddenly a brilliant light erupted from her glowing body, the pain! She bit her tongue hard enough to draw blood, panting heavily as pennies coated her tongue and she swallowed it down. She wanted to scream from the pain but she'd summoned him. Suddenly the Celestial Spirit King was floating next to her shoulder, he looked small but it was all condensed into a somewhat smaller form, the spirit king would have more control over himself in this one, but would bear all the power Celestia had placed within him. She just had to stay conscious...which is where Alara's shield was extremely useful to her.

IMG_8875.JPG

There was a feeling of...rage welling inside him, the spirit king wondered what had brought his friend to the point that she had summoned him again...sacrificing another piece of her humanity. Whoever had pushed her this far would pay dearly and with their lives. She'd given his zodiac purpose when they'd been buried with his dearest old friend, Lucy Heartfillia, and he might have admired her devotion to his world and his allies. He would heed her call but be unhappy with the end results, losing more and more of herself...to protect others, so the fact the unfamiliar feeling of rage echoed within his body was telling of her affect on the king of spirits. "Whoever has hurt my old friend, step forward or when I find you your death will be suffering and slow."

"You worry too much King. Girahel and Viera are the targets...do your worst, either kill them or don't at this point I don't care. They're threatening this innocent country and these people, this...is what I deem the right and true path. Alara...I think your name is..you'll protect me while I recover won't you?" She called from behind the shield, grateful for it but she would need someone near her or she'd be a far too open target.

"Very well stargazer." He called her as such because of her constant staring at the stars and sky above, a fond nickname. Then the king's eyes focused on his targets, he wasn't grinning, instead he summoned his blade, but despite his smaller form the magic rolling off of him in waves was more focused and direct...which was part of why Celestia had summoned him 3 times before to help him practice better control, despite the fact he was a king of spirits. Now as he was he spun the blade, and settled on the other side of the shield facing Viera and Girahel. Without hesitation he placed both hands on the blade, and swung it forward, unaffected by Girahel's curse because he was tethered to Celestia and still technically within a bubble of the Celestial world, Girahel had wanted her best spell, well he got it and now they'd suffer for it. "Meteor Blade!" He called as he swung the blade forward, dragging it through the air with little to no effort as he launched a blue streak of power at both Viera and Girahel. The king was so full of Celestia's energy he was barely winded, so long as the girl remained conscious he would be able to fight for ages, and the power burned him up inside along with the rage.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel hudhouse hudhouse Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 @AnyoneElseIMissed

Koi Cross - Margaret Town

69aba24d0fa9b0f3fd249e206b0786af_480.jpg

There was a lot going on in the background behind the path of annihilation leading from Koi's current location back to where the group was gathered. So much commotion in fact that the Spriggan actually turned around, sparkling eyes fluttering up to peer curiously at all the pitch darkness and flashy attacks, demons, and shiny things glinting about. " Ajoth always ends up having way more fun than me. " She muttered in an outward breath, cheeks puffing out in annoyance. The lightning and storm overhead let her know that Genny had decided to join the fray of battle, albeit late, but he had arrived nonetheless. The crashing magic coming from the sky dissipated once it came into contact with her barrier, harmlessly veering off it to strike elsewhere. Koi was simply happy to be outside, though it would probably be short lived. It was true the small woman didn't get to go out and do much, especially with the new stinky emperor in charge. At least Kotarou showered her in compliments and gave her sweet things.

Koi's unblinking expression soon had a cheesy smile drifted upon it simply from the memories rippling in the front of her usually chaotic thoughts. They were calm for now, uncharacteristically focused on reminiscing things from the past. Those times were fun and less confusing. Now there was just orders and no time to play. Except now. At least there were things to blow up and pretty colourful explosions. The long white haired kitsune had been kind in a way that had always seemed to keep her calm enough, the energy around him acting like a damper on the craziness that usually ensued around Koi. The previous emperor was one that was sorely missed, and the women hoped that one day their paths would cross once again. He had always felt like a father figure of sorts and besides Ajoth, he happened to be the only other person that she willingly and readily listened to.

A repetitive annoyance dared to rip the woman from the precious thoughts that were drifting like a calm ocean lapping at delicate sands, now causing the waters to crash violently against them. A weird creature sent by Bismarck was flying overhead, aiming its pesky shrills in her direction. Koi's head significantly tilted upwards so her magenta coloured eyes could fixate upon it, nose scrunching up in distaste. " What a nuisance... " She concluded, sighing in a manner that suggested this kind of work was below her. The creature was about to get a rude awakening, rather a farewell, before fate intervened and its life would be spared but ignored. The Djinn, Baal, landed like a present, minus a big flowing bow, before her very eyes; eyes that went wide in an agog manner coated in wonder. " NOAH! ~~~ " The woman exclaimed without hesitation, body flinging itself forward like a child being reacquainted with the one whom they missed most. Those arms spread out wide, fingers splayed, as she collided with the man and wrapped her arms around his torso. They remained snug and latched, like a tightly wound scarf that couldn't be undone.

" My dearest cutest brother! Oh look at those big squeezable cheeks! " Her voice cooed out, arms unhinging from his frame as her hands rose to cup his face tenderly, fingers oddly delicate as they grasped it. Koi was happy, quite ecstatic, but that died down rather quickly and it took everything, every ounce, of willpower not to crush him beneath her hands. Her own expression wilted from joy to sadness, head hanging low as she stared at the tiny distance of ground between their feet. Those hues remained focused intently on the brown dirt as his words played over and over in her head, bouncing around like a double edged dagger that cut and cut without mercy. Usually Koi was a beacon of sunshine in her own respect, especially when she was simply being adorable and not harming anyone which was usually the case when the orders weren't to do so; which they were undoubtedly now.

" Your home. " The two words fell upon the stagnant air.

" Your family? " It turned into a question, eyes losing their light as any emotion drained from her face to leave it sickeningly pale.

" I'm your family... " Her voice was unusually soft, shaking even as she dared to lift her gaze back onto his face.

If it had been anyone else, they would've crumpled like a broken and defected toy, but this was Noah. Her blood. Her brother. Koi's hands roamed further up, fingers sliding into the crazed strands of his teal hair to brush it in a loving way. " Oh you've been misguided. I'll fix that. " A smile planted itself onto her features, lips curving as her magic began to take effect. Noah would soon forget, all of them, each and every one. He would see them in a different light, they would be enemies. " The light guilds are against you, can't you see? They're against me. Look, one of them sent that monster to try to kill us. " Koi pointed up at Bismarck's creature to confirm her words. " They are our enemy. " All the memories with them, Lamia Scale, all the mages, slowly were overwritten to make them the bad guys in Noah's life. People whom ridiculed him, tried to hurt him, tried to hurt Koi, tried to enslave them, and the people who acted with no remorse. That's all he would know now when he thought of them. They were dead to him, any fond memory taken and twisted to be horrid.

" Please don't let them hurt me, Noah. I just came to see you here and they suddenly started attacking me... I just wanted to see you again. " Her eyes began to tear up, lips quivering as she clutched at his garments, fingers curling around the fabric as if desperate and afraid. A mischievous thought came to mind and she peered back to gaze at the Lamia Scale members, reciting eenie meenie miney mo silently as she landed on a certain individual. Those hands started to tug on Noah's clothes once more to grab his undivided attention, eyes big and watery as they looked into his. " The tall one with the black hair and shadow magic said he would show me all the ways he could carve my skin out using his daggers... and that he would throw me to his devil dogs to feast upon me when he was done. " Koi began to cry, cowering against her brother even more to feel safe and shielded. What a wonderful act, one that nobody could see through because of her childish nature. Kids were good at throwing fits and being extra sensitive about everything around them and so was Koi. Noah's course in life had been thrown way off the beaten path, altered so much that it could possibly have a very heightened change on whom he was as an individual.

He's my brother, not theirs. Nobody else can have him. She thought selfishly but surely, hiding the devious smile that almost came to bloom upon her theatrically distressed facial features. " Why can't they just let us be a family? They've already taken so much.... " She choked on her words as they caught in her throat, eyes coming to a close as if it was all overwhelmingly just too much to bear. The attacks from the banshee were passively reflected outwards, not touching either of the two standing within her zone. Brother and sister, reunited again, and now he believed they were closer than they actually were and the rest of the Mage world was out to wrong them once more. This kind of magic could be used for good or sinister deeds, but bringing Noah, her brother, to her side and not having to fight him seemed like a justified reason. Making him see his friends and guild as an enemy and gently nudging him to fight them was an exciting bonus. And he would do it of his own free will, no puppet strings attached.
The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Zooks Zooks TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Jackaboi Jackaboi Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime @TheSecretSorcerer
Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Maki Maki @allLSpeeps

0IVBrqm.png

Balsam Village
wE0AQK8.jpg
The guild hall was a flurry of activity as the wizards of Blue Pegasus fought to defend their home. However, all their efforts were directed at Girahel with her being left to her position at the entrance. Her eyes slowly meandered throughout the hall, taking in the various wizards prepped themselves and unleashed their attacks. Perhaps it was because she wasn't making any move to showcase her power? Maybe they simply thought she was some normal soldier? Regardless of the reason she was content to simply stand and watch as Girahel fought them all. Even with Celestia there the thought of defeat never even crossed her mind.

She turned her focus to the man boldly stating they would have to leave, as well as fix the door. The out of place comment caused her eyebrows to raise slightly in surprise as she looked over her shoulder at the door. These people were fighting the mightiest warriors in the world and he was concerned over a broken door? A faint chuckle left her lips as she faced back towards Yamato. "A broken door is the least of your worries, I assure you." She directed her attention back to Girahel who explained his actions and proclaimed that he would end the fight right then and there. While Girahel was powerful, Celestia was far beyond him. Even though she was certain his declaration would be proven false she made no move to interfere. This was his fight and she would give him all the time he needed to either succeed or fail.

As her companion cast his magic she looked over the various wizards to see how they would react. While her eyes trailed from face to face they lingered on a young shield-bearing girl that crashed through the wall to slam into Gira. The woman studied the brown beauty for a few moments before a grin tugged at her lips. That grin only grew wider once a boy jumped from the rafters to high-five the shield maiden. "Oho~ Well isn't this interesting~" She cooed softly to herself as she studied the pair. This was something she never thought even thought possible. Not that she was going to complain, this turn of events was guaranteed to provide her with quite a lot of amusement.

The bemused smile quickly fell from her features, her eyes narrowing as she held a stern gaze on Celestia. Gira's magic evidently caused an unfortunate and unforeseen outcome as the former sixth Spriggan unleashed her most powerful magic. "Celestia you...." Even for someone such as herself the summoned entity was not an opponent she wanted to deal with. She let out a small huff as she shifted her stance. "To go so far as to bring him into this conflict. You're more passionate about this than I had thought." The Spirit King's sword glowed with cosmic energy that was brought down towards both her and Gira. She was sure Gira could handle himself and so just before the blast impacted her body dissolved into shards of golden particles only to be reformed directly behind the celestial spirit wizard.

The shards took the form of a woman before being cast off to dissipate harmlessly into the air. In their place was Viera, her form draped over the bewitching blonde. Her chin rested on the girl's shoulder with her arms draped down in front of the woman. The pose more resembled a woman embracing her lover than it did any sort of attack. "Shall I take that as a no to my offer then?" Her voice was a hushed whisper directly against Celestia's ear. The words were followed by a sigh as Viera turned her eyes on the deity that stood on the other side of the shield. "Do us all a favor and send him back, would you?"

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi hudhouse hudhouse Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder

Chris Lengheart-Pissed
Chris continued walking and sniffing the air for any leads as to the whereabouts of Lavender. His ears soon started to pick up on something, but it was Kelica. He listened to her and could tell that she was upset. Not really sure what to say, Chris looked back at Kelica and responded,"I know you care Kelica, Lavender is very lucky to have a friend like you. I'm lucky to have a friend like you. Fairytail is lucky to have you. That's why I don't want anything to happen to you or your friend there...no matter how much of an asshole they may be...I know lucky just want to help, but you have to think about yourself sometimes too. You'll just end up getting hurt, and I don't want that and I know you don't."

Unfortunately for Chris, he had to deal with a bombardment of insults and jabs directed at him by Bastion. Every little word was like a little pin that would lodge itself into Chris. It wasn't that it hurt, it just seemed to piss him off more than anything. As Bastion went on about Chris being abusive, he suddenly stopped and turned around. Without so much as a second thought, Chris grabbed Bastion and immediately held her up by her shirt. He let out a sharp snarl as he shouted out,"And what the hell do you know about me and Lavender!? You better learn to keep your mouth shut, you're lucky I don't send you flying back to-what the?" randomly being interrupted by a new smell suddenly assaulting Chris' nose. He dropped Bastion and covered his snout. Chris recognized that smell anywhere: death.

"
No, no, no, no!" Chris said as he quickly took another sniff. No doubt about it, people were dead. Taking no time to think things through, Chris ran as fast as he could. After a short while, Chris found himself in a village. As he looked around he saw people running away. Some, had children and were carrying them off to safety. Chris continued running and was met with bodies. His head suddenly shifting back to normal, Chris only shook his head as he looked at the body of a man laying against a wall with a stab wound to his chest. Removing the sword and shield from his back, Chris advanced very cautiously. If he found any people, he'd quickly instruct them to get out of the village before they too were butchered.

Chris was going to find Lavender, and he was going to stop her. He could not, would not lose. She was coming home even if it meant Chris couldn't.

Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Darius text.png
upload_2017-4-19_4-21-17.png

Darius panted after finishing his attack, smirking with a smug grin as he assumed his spell worked. "Yeah... Take that you ball of goop!" However when the flames subsided he could clearly see that his attack didn't even phase her. Or rather... It did do something... IT GAVE HER BRAINFREEZE!? Wait... Does that mean she literally ate his attack!? How is that even possible!? He stared at the slime, his face broken. "My... Fire... tastes like spicy ice cream... I think I might need some ice cream later..." Darius was already giving up hope at this point. To think that the slime would shrug off one of his strongest attacks and mock him too...

Marie broke into 4 seperate clones of herself and broke free from Sora's cage. "Oh... And she can make more of herself... FANTASTIC! THAT'S JUST GREAT! MIGHT AS WELL JUST SIGN MY WILL HERE!" Darius saw Sera take off to get all of the citizens out of the city. Guess that would be the only option left. Suddenly, all that could be heard was the sound... Or rather deafening shout... Of Sora warning everyone to get out of the city. Since Darius was already so close to her he held his hands over his ears in pain. However it was a good thing she did this. If she didn't then he would probably still be rambling like a madman. But now he's got his act together. Sora suggested that maybe when Marie split apart she also reduced her overall power.

When Sora ripped one to pieces with ease it was made obvious. Or it could also mean that Darius is just extremely weak. Only one way to find out! Darius grabbed his sword, the coldfire burning brighter than before as he made one swift strike and cut the slime in half. Both of the pieces melted into big gooey puddles that Darius didn't want to be near just in case they started moving again. Without a moments hesitation Darius sprinted towards the direction Sora went. Eventually joining the group again. "Alright I've just about had eno... Wait what are all of you doing?" Ricky floated close to Darius' ear. "We're trying to reason with her. She might not be a bad person..." "You can't expect that to work..."
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kyuubey Kyuubey Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Xel Xel

• Mentioned
    Koi and Valken
    Margaret Town---->Magnolia Transit Station

Noah held on to his sister as she hugged him with a tight grip. There was sorrow in his eyes as he looked down at her as she cuffed his face. He watched as her happy and enthusiastic expression was slowly filled with sadness. "Your home, your family." She repeated, then said "I'm your family." Noah nodded and held his arms up as he gestured towards Lamia. "You're all my family." Noah said. He stood there as she ran her hairs through his long teal hair. Noah felt as all his precious memories of each and everyone he met were changed from a good experience to a terrible experiment. Everyone he had met had always hated him and ridiculed him for who he was. Koi continued speaking convincing Noah that the Light Guilds were against him and his sister just like always. She pointed towards a beast in the sky which caused Noah to growl with anger as he saw the beast. He was going to attack the beast in order to protect his beloved sister, but she grabbed his attention before he could. She went into detail about a Lamia Mage who threatened to skin her. Noah was rilled with anger that lightning started to strike at random. He looks at Koi and places his hands on her shoulders. "I will always protect Koi. I'll handle the Mage and you take care of the rest. Be safe my sister, you're the only family I have left." Noah kisses Koi on the cheek then left her to herself.

Noah moved at the speed of lightning appearing behind the shadow Mage Valken.
"You're coming with me Valken." Noah said as he grabbed his shoulder. The next moment lightning struck the two mages and transported them away from the chaos and to a somewhat memorable place. Lightning struck down within the Magnolia Transit Station, the very place Noah and Valken first fought. Noah threw Valken away from and chuckled as a grin grew on his face. Noah's body glowed as he exited the Baal Take Over. "Do you know why I brought you here Valken?? It's where we first fought, where my hatred for you began, and your the place where you will die. You threaten my sister Koi and tried to attack her. Now as her brother it's my job to deal with you." His body started to glow and a chill filled the transit station. By the time the light died down, Noah's Djinn soul Furfur stood there. Furfur's tail swayed back and forth as he stood there glaring at Valken. Furfur was Noah's Lunar Djinn Soul. A versatile and somewhat new take over similar to that of Baal.

Furfur growled then spoke
"Today is the day Valken, the day the infamous Valken dies." He dashes towards Valken at great speed. Within his palms he generated specific light energy known as moonlight, creating balls of energy in each hand. As he got closer to Valken he attempted to slam the energy sphere in his right hand onto Valken.

Last edited:
mt-png.297081
The two Maries paused in their rampage and the one in her child form leaped down and tried to land gracefully, key word being tried as the result was her landing on her belly with her body parallel to the ground. She looked unharmed as she stood and silently nursed her bruised pride. "W-well that is to say...it is too much work, towns aren't as small as they used to be..." She began before looking defiantly. "No! I will not be deceived! You will not trick me! They said that this was a place of sin and evil and...and...stuff! Evil stuff! I am doing the right thing!" She said, so sure of the words that have been spoken to her many times.

She was about to return to rampaging before she suddenly froze, an expression that displayed extreme amounts of fear painted her features. "W-w-w-w-wa-" She stuttered fearfully as the giant slime shrank as well and joined her in being afraid. All around town, where the blobs of slime had regenerated into more Maries and the two already in front of the group of mages she had been fighting a scream wrought by fear made itself known.

"WAAAAAATEEEEER!" They all yelled fearfully and curled themselves up, in a vain attempt to protect themselves from their dreaded enemy. "I'm sorry! I won't attack anymore! No more water! Please no more water!" These words were repeated over and over again as all the Maries thrashed on the ground. Xel Xel Kyuubey Kyuubey Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 (You're up Britt! Go nuts.)

Tokihana Ellion

Toki remained almost entirely motionless as she stared up at the little girl. The lack of any immediate response was insanely nerve-wracking. The tension was eased up slightly as the little slime girl face planted into the ground while dismounting the giant slimeball. Even so she knew how powerful the girl was. Her eyes lit up as Marie started speaking. It was working! All she had to do was convince the girl that they weren't her enemies! That hope was immediately crushed, her face going pale as the slime girl defiantly insisted on continuing the carnage. "No! We're not evil! I'm not trying to trick you!" Her voice wavered as she shouted at the little girl, tears welling up in the corner of her eyes. If she couldn't convince Marie not only would she probably be killed but the town and everyone in it would be too. She was about to try again when she noticed the girl had completely frozen. Marie's fear-stricken face caused her own expression to lighten somewhat as confusion took hold. Was it something she said? Without getting an answer to her unasked question the little girl started stammering. "Wa?" Her eyes darted up as the large ball of slime shrunk down. The pair seemed absolutely and utterly terrified which just further confused her.

The sudden shout from Marie caused her to instinctively make a little hop back and raise her arms defensively before realizing what it was she said. "Water? W-what...?" The dread she had felt earlier had almost completely vanished as she stared at the quivering girl. "What water?" Her eyes quickly darted around trying to find out what the slime girl was so afraid of. It was only after she looked to the ground that she noticed it was littered with puddles from the brief rain they had earlier. "W-wait.... Don't tell me you're..." Her words were soft as she mostly was just thinking out loud. The girl was afraid of water? She stared down at the muttering child as she brought a hand up to scratch the top of her head before looking down at Eishi. "I....I think we won?" The suddenness of Marie's actions still left her extremely confused but it was quickly dawning on her that they had indeed won. Once the realization of it all fully hit her she seemed to lose all her strength and collapsed to her knees, stressed laugh forcing it's way out.

She held out a hand to pet Eishi as he walked up to her and helped her calm herself down and regain her composure. The slime girl was still sitting there muttering to herself about water. Even if the fight was won it wasn't over yet. She pushed herself back to her feet and walked over to the girl before kneeling down next to her. She reached out her hand to rest on the girl's back, briefly pausing before remembering that the girl had held Eishi with no problem. She laid her hand on the girl's back and gently rubbed it back and forth. "It's ok, it's ok." Her words were soft as she tried to comfort the girl. "There wont be anymore water. Alright?" Eishi followed his master's example and made his way over to Marie, rubbing himself against the girl as he made his way to her front. It felt odd comforting someone who just caused so much destruction but she was absolutely certain now that the girl had been tricked into doing it. There was also the question of how to deal with the girl now. As she was thinking it over she noticed she had some spectators not too far off. Figuring they were as confused as she was she flashed them a smile and a thumbs up with her free hand before turning her attention back to Marie. "Marie, we're not your enemy. We're not evil, ok? How about we get you somewhere away from the water, ok?"

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage (Interacted with) Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kyuubey Kyuubey (Mentioned)​

Chris Lengheart-Pissed
Chris continued walking and sniffing the air for any leads as to the whereabouts of Lavender. His ears soon started to pick up on something, but it was Kelica. He listened to her and could tell that she was upset. Not really sure what to say, Chris looked back at Kelica and responded,"I know you care Kelica, Lavender is very lucky to have a friend like you. I'm lucky to have a friend like you. Fairytail is lucky to have you. That's why I don't want anything to happen to you or your friend there...no matter how much of an asshole they may be...I know lucky just want to help, but you have to think about yourself sometimes too. You'll just end up getting hurt, and I don't want that and I know you don't."

Unfortunately for Chris, he had to deal with a bombardment of insults and jabs directed at him by Bastion. Every little word was like a little pin that would lodge itself into Chris. It wasn't that it hurt, it just seemed to piss him off more than anything. As Bastion went on about Chris being abusive, he suddenly stopped and turned around. Without so much as a second thought, Chris grabbed Bastion and immediately held her up by her shirt. He let out a sharp snarl as he shouted out,"And what the hell do you know about me and Lavender!? You better learn to keep your mouth shut, you're lucky I don't send you flying back to-what the?" randomly being interrupted by a new smell suddenly assaulting Chris' nose. He dropped Bastion and covered his snout. Chris recognized that smell anywhere: death.

"
No, no, no, no!" Chris said as he quickly took another sniff. No doubt about it, people were dead. Taking no time to think things through, Chris ran as fast as he could. After a short while, Chris found himself in a village. As he looked around he saw people running away. Some, had children and were carrying them off to safety. Chris continued running and was met with bodies. His head suddenly shifting back to normal, Chris only shook his head as he looked at the body of a man laying against a wall with a stab wound to his chest. Removing the sword and shield from his back, Chris advanced very cautiously. If he found any people, he'd quickly instruct them to get out of the village before they too were butchered.

Chris was going to find Lavender, and he was going to stop her. He could not, would not lose. She was coming home even if it meant Chris couldn't.

Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

lavender.png
Isune Isune

Lavender had continued her massacre in the village, some people getting away but she didnt care. She was killing whoever was in her path or whoever she caught. Her blade covered in blood of the villagers, some of it was actually dripping off the edge of the sword. As much as she tried to be clean with the blood, she still managed to get some on her silky white skin and blonde hair. In her view was a man who seemed like he was a blacksmith and seemed to have been challenging her with his own weapon. Lavender tilted her head slightly and got in her battle stance before dashing towards the man, dodging the swing of his weapon and stabbing him right through mid-torso. Her blade sticking out from the back and blood soaking up the man's shirt. "An effort gone to waste..." she muttered.

As Chris were to approach the scene, he couldnt see who had stabbed the man, till the body fell and revealed Lavender who pulled her sword from the body and looked towards Chris who had her old blade and shield "...You're here." she said "Trigger told me that this would draw you out." the words that Lavender used to use, had been no more. One of the things that made her unique had been no more. "A lone fairy coming for his Wife." then she paused and tilted her head some in thought "No, she was a girlfriend, wasnt she?" she raised her eyebrow and whipped her sword, getting the running blood off the blade. "Either way, I'm going to drive this blade through your heart and add you to my list of Kills."

Deep inside her mind, Lavender was screaming for him to run. To get away. Not to fight this beast that Trigger created inside her mind. Her sobs, and cries fell on deaf ears. The begs and pleas falling on them as well. On the outside showed no emotion. Blank. No tears, no frown. Nothing. She couldnt do anything to save Chris, as much as she wanted to. The blonde didnt want to watch the man of her dreams get stabbed right through the heart, and the last face to see was his Girlfriend's face. The pain was so great and thus she kept begging and begging as if he could hear her. But knew very well he wouldnt.

"Do you really think that my old blade and shield will help you? I'm pretty sure that I didnt teach you to use my shield. Only my blade."
she lifted her sword and pointed it at Chris "Do you think you're really able to fight me with your low level skills?"

Chris Lengheart-Heartbroken
Chris continued sprinting through the village. The only time he'd stop would be to help people who were in desperate need.

As he came around a corner, Chris heard the scream of a man and saw the same man with a blade through the chest. He watched in pure horror as he slumped over and fell to the ground. Chris felt his stomach drop as he stared at Lavender, still holding her old sword and shield.

That, was when she started talking. She did not sound like his Lav. She even called him her wife. However, it oddly felt natural to Chris. Almost instantly, Chris looked down at his hand. No ring. Then, she started talking about someone named Trigger. Was this the person who did this to her? Was she the one who made Lavender into this: a killer?

When Lavender started threatening to stab Chris through the heart, he got into a ready stance. There was no more running away. Now narrowing his eyes at Lavender, Chris pointed the blade at Lavender as he said,"
Is that so? Well, if you're so sure about yourself, why don't you come and kill me then? I'm not leaving without you Lavender, Fairytail look out for our own!"

Chris seemed almost immovable in his will, Lavender was coming home one way or another!
Britt-21 Britt-21

IMG_0369.PNG
IMG_0363.GIF
Kyuubey Kyuubey (Lyra)
Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel Mitchs98 Mitchs98 hudhouse hudhouse Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Elder The Elder

Balsam Woods
Deep in a dream, Hibiki lay slumped on the ground with eyes sealed shut as flickers of a distant future flooded his entire being. Memories from a time of violence and love; they told the stories of a family and a guild, and the battles that were fought. Hibiki stirred as a silhouette of a child took form in the deepest reaches of his mind, a child with plaited hair as white as snow, adjourned by a pink bow on the end and a large hat atop her head. She wore a dress and dolly shoes, a teddy bear in hand. In his subconscious, Hibiki went after the girl who turned and ran away, calling out to her with a hand outstretched, her name was but a forgotten relic yet the male knew that her name was known to him, what it was though, he couldn't recall. The whole feeling of this knowing and not tugged at Hibiki tauntingly as his kind continued to play more and more tricks on him, and after what felt like a lifetime of chasing after the girl, the distance grew too great and Hibiki watched as two more silhouettes took the child away. Eyes wide, one name came to mind; Keira. That was her name. She was his daughter, the apple of his eye, and she was gone, she didn't exist now, yet she was apart of him. With that sudden realisation Hibiki's body ricocheted up rapidly as his eyes opened. He was back in reality, and it was perhaps somewhere he really didn't want to be right now.

Sitting up, Hibiki scratched his head as he looked around. His fingers running through his messy blonde hair whilst he judged the scenery around him harshly. Hibiki knew from all of his experience that he was currently somewhere between both Magnolia and Balsam, the village of Balsam situated a ways further onward and the bustling city of Magnolia minutes behind him. However as Hibiki stood up, he felt the surge of a menacing aura. It washed over his being like a cage to a bird, it whirled around him and choked him in its entirety. Looking around hastily, eyes scanning across the woodlands frantically as they searched for the women he was accompanied with, Lyra; his girlfriend, future wife, and the mother his 'child'. Upon seeing her sat on a hollowed out tree stump Hibiki sighed with relief, yet his eyes narrowed as his very persona grew stern and anxious. Danger was imminent, he felt it, and Hibiki knew that Lyra did too. "A strange magic is lingering in the air, something isn't right." He stated, a look of confusion present on his face as he looked down and towards Balsam Village. "I don't know what's going on, but people need our help. Something greater than what we have ever known is happening, and I feel like or help would be appreciated." In that moment, the Dreyar prodigy grabbed onto the smooth hands of his girlfriend as a golden lightning shot down onto the two and enveloped them, and then they were off. Their location? Balsam Village.

Balsam VillageIMG_0364.GIF

Lightning crackled and spat off of the two as they soared through the skies at speeds untraceable by even those of the highest skill. Surveying the ground below, Hibiki was left shocked, amazed as to how such a large military mass had managed to even invade Fiore in the first place without anyone even knowing. Or was it just Hibiki that didn't know? Nothing was making sense to the blonde at this point - except for the fact that he was angry. Angry with fate, angry with destiny. He could tell right off that these were the soldiers of the Alvarez Empire, a collection of the strongest mages Earthland had ever known. The last time they invaded, it took the deaths of many, including that of his Great Grandfather. "Lyra, stay close to me." He said, his grip upon her frame tightening protectively as the two shot down into the centre of the town. Upon landing, a loud thud would be heard and the remnants of lightning crackled off of them. A dark magic shrouded Hibiki in its contents as a large purple glyph formed above him, it lit the village up in a demonic purple light as Hibiki's form began to change considerably with one command.

"Satan Soul: Calamity!"

As Hibiki began to utilise the powers of the Etherious Tempester, whom of which was Hibiki's most physically strongest and one of the most terrifying in his arsenal, Hibiki's hair changed from blonde to green and his physique more massive. Claws formed in the place of his nails and his skin tone darkened. A powerful demonic aura surged around him as it weighed down upon Balsam with sheer brutality. Soldiers of the Alvarez Empire charged towards Hibiki and Lyra with their magical guns in hand and about to fire, but were instantly cut off by a tremendous boom of agonising winds. "Whirl." And with that, huge cyclones tore their way through the streets like drills and into the invading soldiers, tossing them around and tearing them apart violently and without remorse. Then, with a hand outstretched and the command, "Burn.", the cyclones erupted into an ungodly flame that of which blasted through the streets and seared away at whatever they touched, illuminating the once beautiful and serene village in a sheet of demonic fire. Engulfing the soldiers that remained of the hundreds, screams of fear filled the air as dozens fell to the blaze. Yet despite all of that, a large number of soldiers still remained, around half of the amount. However, the aftermath of Hibiki's attacks was devastating. Flames had seared away at the streets, and the flames that remained flickered violently in an attempt to spread. The cyclones had torn apart buildings and landscapes alike unkindly, yet it gave the invading Alvarez Empire a powerful message.

Fiore would not be so quick to bow down and fall so easily.

Clenching his fists now as he stood beside Lyra, his fits engulfed themselves in Anti-Magic Particles as they flared up and spiked at a point, ready to be fired off in will. Hibiki's look was fierce to the enemy, and as he looked over to Lyra, he cracked a smile.

"Let's show these assholes what true hell looks like."

"Quickly if we can, we need to go to Blue Pegasus. The main threat is there, but taking down these guys will certainly help, a lot."

"LET'S GO!"

IMG_0377.GIF

View attachment 301146

latest

View attachment 301149

Kyuubey Kyuubey (Lyra)
Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel Mitchs98 Mitchs98 hudhouse hudhouse Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Elder The Elder

Balsam Woods
Deep in a dream, Hibiki lay slumped on the ground with eyes sealed shut as flickers of a distant future flooded his entire being. Memories from a time of violence and love; they told the stories of a family and a guild, and the battles that were fought. Hibiki stirred as a silhouette of a child took form in the deepest reaches of his mind, a child with plaited hair as white as snow, adjourned by a pink bow on the end and a large hat atop her head. She wore a dress and dolly shoes, a teddy bear in hand. In his subconscious, Hibiki went after the girl who turned and ran away, calling out to her with a hand outstretched, her name was but a forgotten relic yet the male knew that her name was known to him, what it was though, he couldn't recall. The whole feeling of this knowing and not tugged at Hibiki tauntingly as his kind continued to play more and more tricks on him, and after what felt like a lifetime of chasing after the girl, the distance grew too great and Hibiki watched as two more silhouettes took the child away. Eyes wide, one name came to mind; Keira. That was her name. She was his daughter, the apple of his eye, and she was gone, she didn't exist now, yet she was apart of him. With that sudden realisation Hibiki's body ricocheted up rapidly as his eyes opened. He was back in reality, and it was perhaps somewhere he really didn't want to be right now.

Sitting up, Hibiki scratched his head as he looked around. His fingers running through his messy blonde hair whilst he judged the scenery around him harshly. Hibiki knew from all of his experience that he was currently somewhere between both Magnolia and Balsam, the village of Balsam situated a ways further onward and the bustling city of Magnolia minutes behind him. However as Hibiki stood up, he felt the surge of a menacing aura. It washed over his being like a cage to a bird, it whirled around him and choked him in its entirety. Looking around hastily, eyes scanning across the woodlands frantically as they searched for the women he was accompanied with, Lyra; his girlfriend, future wife, and the mother his 'child'. Upon seeing her sat on a hollowed out tree stump Hibiki sighed with relief, yet his eyes narrowed as his very persona grew stern and anxious. Danger was imminent, he felt it, and Hibiki knew that Lyra did too. "A strange magic is lingering in the air, something isn't right." He stated, a look of confusion present on his face as he looked down and towards Balsam Village. "I don't know what's going on, but people need our help. Something greater than what we have ever known is happening, and I feel like or help would be appreciated." In that moment, the Dreyar prodigy grabbed onto the smooth hands of his girlfriend as a golden lightning shot down onto the two and enveloped them, and then they were off. Their location? Balsam Village.

Balsam VillageView attachment 302131

Lightning crackled and spat off of the two as they soared through the skies at speeds untraceable by even those of the highest skill. Surveying the ground below, Hibiki was left shocked, amazed as to how such a large military mass had managed to even invade Fiore in the first place without anyone even knowing. Or was it just Hibiki that didn't know? Nothing was making sense to the blonde at this point - except for the fact that he was angry. Angry with fate, angry with destiny. He could tell right off that these were the soldiers of the Alvarez Empire, a collection of the strongest mages Earthland had ever known. The last time they invaded, it took the deaths of many, including that of his Great Grandfather. "Lyra, stay close to me." He said, his grip upon her frame tightening protectively as the two shot down into the centre of the town. Upon landing, a loud thud would be heard and the remnants of lightning crackled off of them. A dark magic shrouded Hibiki in its contents as a large purple glyph formed above him, it lit the village up in a demonic purple light as Hibiki's form began to change considerably with one command.

"Satan Soul: Calamity!"

As Hibiki began to utilise the powers of the Etherious Tempester, whom of which was Hibiki's most physically strongest and one of the most terrifying in his arsenal, Hibiki's hair changed from blonde to green and his physique more massive. Claws formed in the place of his nails and his skin tone darkened. A powerful demonic aura surged around him as it weighed down upon Balsam with sheer brutality. Soldiers of the Alvarez Empire charged towards Hibiki and Lyra with their magical guns in hand and about to fire, but were instantly cut off by a tremendous boom of agonising winds. "Whirl." And with that, huge cyclones tore their way through the streets like drills and into the invading soldiers, tossing them around and tearing them apart violently and without remorse. Then, with a hand outstretched and the command, "Burn.", the cyclones erupted into an ungodly flame that of which blasted through the streets and seared away at whatever they touched, illuminating the once beautiful and serene village in a sheet of demonic fire. Engulfing the soldiers that remained of the hundreds, screams of fear filled the air as dozens fell to the blaze. Yet despite all of that, a large number of soldiers still remained, around half of the amount. However, the aftermath of Hibiki's attacks was devastating. Flames had seared away at the streets, and the flames that remained flickered violently in an attempt to spread. The cyclones had torn apart buildings and landscapes alike unkindly, yet it gave the invading Alvarez Empire a powerful message.

Fiore would not be so quick to bow down and fall so easily.

Clenching his fists now as he stood beside Lyra, his fits engulfed themselves in Anti-Magic Particles as they flared up and spiked at a point, ready to be fired off in will. Hibiki's look was fierce to the enemy, and as he looked over to Lyra, he cracked a smile.

"Let's show these assholes what true hell looks like."

"Quickly if we can, we need to go to Blue Pegasus. The main threat is there, but taking down these guys will certainly help, a lot."

"LET'S GO!"

View attachment 302328
0IVBrqm.png

Balsam Village
wE0AQK8.jpg
The guild hall was a flurry of activity as the wizards of Blue Pegasus fought to defend their home. However, all their efforts were directed at Girahel with her being left to her position at the entrance. Her eyes slowly meandered throughout the hall, taking in the various wizards prepped themselves and unleashed their attacks. Perhaps it was because she wasn't making any move to showcase her power? Maybe they simply thought she was some normal soldier? Regardless of the reason she was content to simply stand and watch as Girahel fought them all. Even with Celestia there the thought of defeat never even crossed her mind.

She turned her focus to the man boldly stating they would have to leave, as well as fix the door. The out of place comment caused her eyebrows to raise slightly in surprise as she looked over her shoulder at the door. These people were fighting the mightiest warriors in the world and he was concerned over a broken door? A faint chuckle left her lips as she faced back towards Yamato. "A broken door is the least of your worries, I assure you." She directed her attention back to Girahel who explained his actions and proclaimed that he would end the fight right then and there. While Girahel was powerful, Celestia was far beyond him. Even though she was certain his declaration would be proven false she made no move to interfere. This was his fight and she would give him all the time he needed to either succeed or fail.

As her companion cast his magic she looked over the various wizards to see how they would react. While her eyes trailed from face to face they lingered on a young shield-bearing girl that crashed through the wall to slam into Gira. The woman studied the brown beauty for a few moments before a grin tugged at her lips. That grin only grew wider once a boy jumped from the rafters to high-five the shield maiden. "Oho~ Well isn't this interesting~" She cooed softly to herself as she studied the pair. This was something she never thought even thought possible. Not that she was going to complain, this turn of events was guaranteed to provide her with quite a lot of amusement.

The bemused smile quickly fell from her features, her eyes narrowing as she held a stern gaze on Celestia. Gira's magic evidently caused an unfortunate and unforeseen outcome as the former sixth Spriggan unleashed her most powerful magic. "Celestia you...." Even for someone such as herself the summoned entity was not an opponent she wanted to deal with. She let out a small huff as she shifted her stance. "To go so far as to bring him into this conflict. You're more passionate about this than I had thought." The Spirit King's sword glowed with cosmic energy that was brought down towards both her and Gira. She was sure Gira could handle himself and so just before the blast impacted her body dissolved into shards of golden particles only to be reformed directly behind the celestial spirit wizard.

The shards took the form of a woman before being cast off to dissipate harmlessly into the air. In their place was Viera, her form draped over the bewitching blonde. Her chin rested on the girl's shoulder with her arms draped down in front of the woman. The pose more resembled a woman embracing her lover than it did any sort of attack. "Shall I take that as a no to my offer then?" Her voice was a hushed whisper directly against Celestia's ear. The words were followed by a sigh as Viera turned her eyes on the deity that stood on the other side of the shield. "Do us all a favor and send him back, would you?"

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi hudhouse hudhouse Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder
Celestia Corona

So much had happened in seconds, Viera had joined the party, Girahel had cast an extraordinary and annoying spell that caused her body to shudder with the deep well of magic buried within her. It wouldn't stop and Celestia was panting as she tried to handle the power suddenly coursing through her. Blue Pegasus wasn't on a power trip, they were under her protection and numbers and the desire to protect mattered when it came to her magic. Her breaths became short and shallow, heavy and lending a husky wisp to her voice, "I'm going to make you regret this choice...both of you. I won't mess around anymore." She straightened suddenly, breath still shallow, making her cheeks burn red for a moment even as she heard Alara yell to warn the blonde a shield was being tossed her way...which she caught with ease and slammed before herself. "You won't regret allowing me this time, thank you." Her eyes closed even as Celestia reached deep within herself, into the darkness of her souls, finding the target she pulled another spirit to the surface, her bikini top falling away even as bright golden light shielded her from view. "Celestial Soul: Ophiuchus." If the cow bikini was bad this was much worse.

Once the ding dong had faded the blonde was now left behind in a far too short nurse outfit, it barely covered her hips and lower body, though it did cover it...but if she bent over anyone behind her would get an eye full. The blonde grinned and didn't seem to mind, her personality...switching on the psycho switch, if the nearly evil grin was any indication. Giving everyone the feeling she wasn't as stable as she claimed to be, still she tapped a pink heeled foot on the ground, pink stockings rising to the bottom of her thigh and those stockings were ripped in places, showing pale skin and the unblemished perfection she normally kept hidden. There was a faint glow of gold under her skin, like speckles of light embedded below the surface, but her eyes were the biggest tell...the green galaxy in them had brightened to a dangerous glow, and it reflected activity within the Celestial world, like a window peering into an entirely different world.

Then she began laughing, if Girahel wanted her full power he'd get it, in the worst way possible. Slowly she reached inside her own stomach, the skin changing from skin to an oddly pixelated wall. "My body is the path that connects this world to the Celestial world. A shrine for us to worship you, hear my prayer and heed my call. Use my body as the gate, my soul as the sacrifice, now, I summon you, Open! Gate of the King!" This was the only spell that resembled the old Celestial magic, because she hadn't been able to Takeover the king; had no particular desire to do so honestly, but instead of even daring to sacrifice any of the souls swirling inside her body....she sacrificed parts of herself, parts of her human body. Almost as if on cue, her right leg and foot vanished, but was nearly instantly replaced with golden magic, that made 4/6's of her body spirit and not human, two more summons and she'd lose her human form all together, becoming even more bound to the Celestial world and in turn bound to a key. The blonde frowned only slightly as a strange feeling ran down her spine and suddenly a brilliant light erupted from her glowing body, the pain! She bit her tongue hard enough to draw blood, panting heavily as pennies coated her tongue and she swallowed it down. She wanted to scream from the pain but she'd summoned him. Suddenly the Celestial Spirit King was floating next to her shoulder, he looked small but it was all condensed into a somewhat smaller form, the spirit king would have more control over himself in this one, but would bear all the power Celestia had placed within him. She just had to stay conscious...which is where Alara's shield was extremely useful to her.

There was a feeling of...rage welling inside him, the spirit king wondered what had brought his friend to the point that she had summoned him again...sacrificing another piece of her humanity. Whoever had pushed her this far would pay dearly and with their lives. She'd given his zodiac purpose when they'd been buried with his dearest old friend, Lucy Heartfillia, and he might have admired her devotion to his world and his allies. He would heed her call but be unhappy with the end results, losing more and more of herself...to protect others, so the fact the unfamiliar feeling of rage echoed within his body was telling of her affect on the king of spirits. "Whoever has hurt my old friend, step forward or when I find you your death will be suffering and slow."

"You worry too much King. Girahel and Viera are the targets...do your worst, either kill them or don't at this point I don't care. They're threatening this innocent country and these people, this...is what I deem the right and true path. Alara...I think your name is..you'll protect me while I recover won't you?" She called from behind the shield, grateful for it but she would need someone near her or she'd be a far too open target.

"Very well stargazer." He called her as such because of her constant staring at the stars and sky above, a fond nickname. Then the king's eyes focused on his targets, he wasn't grinning, instead he summoned his blade, but despite his smaller form the magic rolling off of him in waves was more focused and direct...which was part of why Celestia had summoned him 3 times before to help him practice better control, despite the fact he was a king of spirits. Now as he was he spun the blade, and settled on the other side of the shield facing Viera and Girahel. Without hesitation he placed both hands on the blade, and swung it forward, unaffected by Girahel's curse because he was tethered to Celestia and still technically within a bubble of the Celestial world, Girahel had wanted her best spell, well he got it and now they'd suffer for it. "Meteor Blade!" He called as he swung the blade forward, dragging it through the air with little to no effort as he launched a blue streak of power at both Viera and Girahel. The king was so full of Celestia's energy he was barely winded, so long as the girl remained conscious he would be able to fight for ages, and the power burned him up inside along with the rage.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel hudhouse hudhouse Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 @AnyoneElseIMissed

Girahel looked in horror as a king formed out of the celestial mist. Its own world shined around it, and the king glowed so brilliantly that it hurt to watch. This was going to be his grave if he took a super charged attack from THAT thing of all things. He began to look for ways around this, but his magic only really worked if he was on the offensive. Against magic at this angle, he was a sitting duck... unless... Of course! He threw all of his swords forward, except for one, and made them all lose their enchantments. He kept the magma, allowing it to turn all of it soluble. He kept on locking and unlocking traits as fast as he could, before ripping off his own face mask, and planted it into the glowing cocoon of metal. He placed it under himself and flung it out the door with his many tails. With that out of the way, he threw his sword towards the cocoon and charged at the celestial spirit king. Alara's wound did nothing to the mighty beast, barely a scratch to even mark where the blade made an impact.

The magical power ripped and rended into the daemonic beast, sending thousands of souls a second screaming off to their own special hell. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Samuel would feel ten million echoes added to his body! The blood of Girahel, replaced with pure gold by Samuel a while ago, was sent flying off towards the metal blob... which was when the cocoon turned alabaster white. It formed into a skeletal beast with horns and hair, reminiscent of a black and white zombie.

Within moments, the zombie had its soul ignite with power. Made of steel and bone, the beast grabbed onto his most valuable and powerful sword. A living blade awoke, burning pink and crimson down the length of its blade. Girahel smiled as the golden blood flew around him, turning into a smiling suit worthy of the emperor's royal guard. Crimson ribbons flew valiantly through the air from his sparkling helm, trailing tens of feet behind him. His black mask was coated and outlined in gold, giving his forehead twin plates. Blue light shined out of the holy armor's eyes, allowing them all to see just who was about to tangle with them. The golden armor was build to be as tight as possible, or as fake as possible for muscles. Black gauntlets loomed ominously with a single crimson gem in each, ending at the top of each of his palms. A pitch black cape, with a dark blue inside, flailed in the wind behind him. On his waist lied a gun made of a dark grey material.

His belt was spiked upwards like a daemon's crown. leading up to his armored thighs. Still plated with gold, they went down to his heavy combat boots. Ribbons flew from his wrists and ankles, twins for each limb that trailed off into the distance. They seemed to always flow, even if there was no wind. He blinked silently, allowing the blue light to dim with his eyes. By the time he rose, he saw far from the guild hall, but he could see the new target approaching.

He slammed his blade down and stared straight towards the approaching Hibiki. Vel was much stronger than him, so she should easily be able to destroy Celestia. He might as well make sure the troops survive. He charged towards the mage, screaming out, "Wait! Please, I do not want any more bloodshed! All of you stand down!" It wouldn't work though... his troops were still preparing artillery and siege a few miles away. These were probably Vel's troops... which meant that they only took orders from her... damn it..

kent.png
evilone.jpg
@EveryoneInMagnolia

His assault on Magnolia only spreaded more while Marie distracted the mages of the Fairy Tail guild. Corpses now scattering the streets he had gone through, buildings collapsing and crumbling to the ground. More or less he was literally Death walking the streets. What the Spriggan didnt know is that the spotlight was now on him and FT mages would be coming to try and stop him any minute. Not that they could, unless there was some strong light magic or holy magic (or any magic that counters death) going through. Which he highly doubted is even around at this point. So much chaos was going on as it was. Seeing a running man, Kent grabbed his arm and yanked him closer, taking both his hands and putting them both on his head, decay taking over and instantly killing the man due to the contact straight to the brain. The body dropped and he crouched down, continuing to hold onto an arm which decayed and slowly spreaded along the body "So many people running... And no one to come save them." glancing behind him, he seen the trail of death he left while coming down.

"All this damage and not one Fairy in sight." broken buildings, dead bodies covering the ground "Im beginning to think that they ran like cowards." looking down at the man he just killed, he tilted his head a bit "Your saviors arent really saviors. THey're cowards." letting go of the arm, he stood up and slid his hands into his pockets, continuing his stroll down the street. Taking in the sights. Drawing in a deep breath, he let it out with a slight grin, waiting for anything to happen. Man, Eva would be so proud to see death around... Just the thought made him smirk and quicken his pace downt he street.​

Kami was expecting a powerful mage, not beauty, and the beast. The giant hideous creature that attacked them sent shivers down Kami's spine. What the hell was it? He would have stayed in the rafters, but it seemed like he could have been useful. So he leapt down after witnessing Alaras attack on the beast, he rose a hand proudly."Nice going big sis! High five! So need me to help you out?"Kami asked as his cloak of the nether wrapped around him, covering him in it shadow like embrace.

He stared at the creature rather unerved, he honestly wished they could just surrender. When it came to fighting he really did like giant hideous monsters. Especially not ones that could kill him a million times over. But the female with him was rather attractive, if they weren't all wiped out in this war, and she managed to join their side he wouldn't mind getting to know her better. But Tha would have to wait, for at the moment she was an incredibly powerful enemy. "Soo what should we do?"He asked concerned by their current situation, clearly the foe was not one to be trifled with. Urist his orb came floating next to him all it's wires, and gears creaking, and clanking as it did so." After much observation and great calculation, I have deduced the best chance of survival would be to get the hell out of here."The orb stated in it's cold hollow robot voice. Kami sighed scowling at the orb." Oh thanks, that's real great motivation there Urist. Why must you be so negative? I'm sure if we work together we can win."Kami said rather hopefully, to which the orb replied."Chances of survival are prescicly 24.9 precent."Kami slumped his shoulder a look of horror on his face. He turned to Alara with the same expression."Umm..kind of young to die... should we run?"He asked rather worried about the orbs calculations, as they where only ever off by a small margarine.

Celestia Corona

Girahel looked in horror as a king formed out of the celestial mist. Its own world shined around it, and the king glowed so brilliantly that it hurt to watch. This was going to be his grave if he took a super charged attack from THAT thing of all things. He began to look for ways around this, but his magic only really worked if he was on the offensive. Against magic at this angle, he was a sitting duck... unless... Of course! He threw all of his swords forward, except for one, and made them all lose their enchantments. He kept the magma, allowing it to turn all of it soluble. He kept on locking and unlocking traits as fast as he could, before ripping off his own face mask, and planted it into the glowing cocoon of metal. He placed it under himself and flung it out the door with his many tails. With that out of the way, he threw his sword towards the cocoon and charged at the celestial spirit king. Alara's wound did nothing to the mighty beast, barely a scratch to even mark where the blade made an impact.

The magical power ripped and rended into the daemonic beast, sending thousands of souls a second screaming off to their own special hell. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Samuel would feel ten million echoes added to his body! The blood of Girahel, replaced with pure gold by Samuel a while ago, was sent flying off towards the metal blob... which was when the cocoon turned alabaster white. It formed into a skeletal beast with horns and hair, reminiscent of a black and white zombie.

Within moments, the zombie had its soul ignite with power. Made of steel and bone, the beast grabbed onto his most valuable and powerful sword. A living blade awoke, burning pink and crimson down the length of its blade. Girahel smiled as the golden blood flew around him, turning into a smiling suit worthy of the emperor's royal guard. Crimson ribbons flew valiantly through the air from his sparkling helm, trailing tens of feet behind him. His black mask was coated and outlined in gold, giving his forehead twin plates. Blue light shined out of the holy armor's eyes, allowing them all to see just who was about to tangle with them. The golden armor was build to be as tight as possible, or as fake as possible for muscles. Black gauntlets loomed ominously with a single crimson gem in each, ending at the top of each of his palms. A pitch black cape, with a dark blue inside, flailed in the wind behind him. On his waist lied a gun made of a dark grey material.

His belt was spiked upwards like a daemon's crown. leading up to his armored thighs. Still plated with gold, they went down to his heavy combat boots. Ribbons flew from his wrists and ankles, twins for each limb that trailed off into the distance. They seemed to always flow, even if there was no wind. He blinked silently, allowing the blue light to dim with his eyes. By the time he rose, he saw far from the guild hall, but he could see the new target approaching.

He slammed his blade down and stared straight towards the approaching Hibiki. Vel was much stronger than him, so she should easily be able to destroy Celestia. He might as well make sure the troops survive. He charged towards the mage, screaming out, "Wait! Please, I do not want any more bloodshed! All of you stand down!" It wouldn't work though... his troops were still preparing artillery and siege a few miles away. These were probably Vel's troops... which meant that they only took orders from her... damn it..
Alara Rezonai and Lunaria Safira - Blue Pegasus Hall- Balsam

Alara chuckled at Kami’s words and shook her head. “Nah I’m good right now.” She replied. She sighed softly and smiled at Celestia before nodding, “Don’t let me down yeah..?” She told her. All hope rode on Celestia at this point after all. She needed her to make valuable use out of her shield and honestly whatever else attack she decided to use. If she didn’t actually make a difference they were all doomed and may as well just lay down and die as it is now. When Kami asked if they should run she shook her head, “Any other time I’d agree Kami…but if we don’t stay and help our friends and everyone we know will die.” She said. “It would only be a matter of time before Alvarez tracked us down anyway.” She pointed out, sighing heavily.

No, the only option is to stand and fight or be hunted down like dogs and killed.” She said. Honestly? She’d rather die now protecting her friends and Kami then run away and get hunted down. Nonetheless she watched in awe as Celestia begun her attacks. She blushed heavily once more when her outfit changed, not actually sure which one she liked better. Though…the cow bikini was more revealing this one was more cute. Her thoughts drifted for a bit before she shook her head, nope, not now.

She continued to watch as Celestia summoned the Spirit King of all people! Now THAT was an impressive feat. She had heard rumors of someone being able to…but to think that was her? She was entirely confident they would win this battle now, outmatched or not. She could feel the magical energy swathing off the admittedly shorter than expected man. Size didn’t clearly matter in the slightest in this case if the magic was any indication.

Soon the attack started, the Spirit King referring to Celestia as stargazer. Of course at Celestia’s request she smiled and made her way over. “You bet I will.” She told her, sword raised in defense. She was their only shot, she’d protect her as long as she could. …Which apparently wouldn’t be long as Viera teleported to Celestia and put her arms around the blonde. Alara meanwhile wasted no time bringing the sword up to her neck, “Let her go or the head comes off..” She growled. On the inside, she was scared. Though no fear showed as she did this.

She watched Girahel pretty much say ‘fuck you’ to the attack, seemingly performing some kind of ultimate move before running out of the guild hall with his tail between his legs. That shocked her…and left only Viera here with them. All of them against her? Surely they could take her on.

Lunaria meanwhile was under the floorboards, slowly moving her way to underneath Viera. Out of all of them she was probably the most scared right now. Mostly because Girahel had used fire literally the entire time he fought. Her slime and fire did not mix whatsoever. Nonetheless, she had intended on helping so she couldn’t sit around being useless. Once under Viera she slowly oozed up out of the floor, snaking around her feet…before suddenly up and starting to engulf her body at a rapid pace. She couldn’t dissolve her, no, however she could drown her and temporarily immobilize her.

She oozed over her as fast as she possible could, aiming to engulf her body entirely. It was hard due to Celestia being so close to her, but she was doing her best. She wouldn’t be a good Rutarian if she couldn’t control her body after all. Admittedly she couldn’t wrap around places they were especially close…but she continued to try. “Attack her! Send everything at her! Just no fire please!” The slime would shout. Alara meanwhile watched in slight horror and shock, though didn’t move her blade quite yet. She still kept it there as a threat, though mainly left it so as to keep Viera further in place. She hoped she’d simply surrender…though she hoped if she didn’t between everyone here they could drop her.​
Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 @BP

Mood: Angry
Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21
Christina Sol
bloodani.gif
Christina sighed as she stood atop her largest lens. It sped upwards with her on-top of it. Christina stood on her lens, extremely high above the city. She surveyed the city. She smelled death, more specifically decay. She quickly spotted the source. A figure surrounded by corpses. She sighed as she arranged her lenses in a line. She leaped from the lens, and simultaneously fired a light beam into the lens she had been perched on. It flew at Kent, striking the ground a few feet away. It seared the cobblestones of the road, and almost sounded like thunder. Christina grabbed the largest lens and willed it to slow her decent. She stepped off the lens as it touched the ground. She was around 30 ft from Kent. She held her open palm towards Kent, and stayed perfectly still. She spoke loudly and clearly, her Russian-like accent very evident. "Leave, Now." She glared at the man, and bodies scattered around him. She could smell the decay from here, or as her family called it Jakal. Christina's face was full of pain, and anger. Due to the immense anger Christina experienced, she was practically oozing light. The lenses swirled rapidly around her, and aligned themselves for a defensive move.

Attachments

• ae7d84f30966dc0953058b95588d0cdf.jpg
    ae7d84f30966dc0953058b95588d0cdf.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 4
Ajoth text.png

Ajoth eyed over all of his opponents, noticing that he seems to be getting the brunt of the mages power. However try as they might, they cannot conquer the power of the Spriggan 12. However he couldn't deny their bravery. To face certain death in the name of their home. Just like an ideal soldier. All the mages batted away the moths without managing to be cut once. Impressive, however Ajoth is hardly trying. The first thing he wanted to see was if anyone could sense just how dangerous these moths are. As far as he knew they just seem to treat moths like pesky wasps. That's something they are going to regret later. Bismarck tried to retaliate by sending out a giant white horse to charge him. Or... Was it charging? The horse began to glow brighter and brighter, eventually forcing him to shield his eyes. "Such an annoyance... That traitor will regret getting involved in this war."

Ajoth called his moths to form together and block out the light from the stallion. However as soon as he was able to see clearly, a womna slammed right into him before he was able to react quick enough. "Are you sure you want to risk being so close to someone like me...?" He said as a pair of claws formed in place of his hands, a dark aura emminating around the sharp tips. He lifted his claws into the air and slammed them on the womans back so she could let go. "All of you people clearly don't know the gravity of the situation here... So allow me to clarify." The moths fluttered around Ajoth, one landing on his finger for a moment. "You just think my moths are just pesky little insects right? Wrong. These moths actually all carry many types of deadly diseases, you are all lucky you weren't cut once. You never know just what I have in store for all of you." Ajoth heard the sound of someone running away, a civilian? Perfect! "Ah! We have a volunteer!" Ajoth sent a single moth to cut the man once. Afterwards the effects were instantanaous. The man began coughing up blood and his skin started to change colour until he was covered in purple patches and left writing in complete agony.

"You see? A single moth can cause so much damage. Oh and that man will die eventually. They usually last for a couple hours at average." The swarm that surrounded Ajoth's body grew more intense as the numbers kept rising and rising. "You can imagine this power in a city wide scale can't you? Hm... This may be a suitable time to introduce myself." Ajoth did a formal bow in greeting, as is customary in introducing yourself. "Greetings! I am Ajoth Bhetrin. Also known as The Black Plague~" After he finished his last sentance, millions upon millions of moths erupted from his body and spread across the entirety of Margaret Town, infecting every living being that remained within the town. Anyone who isn't an ally at least. "There's no cure either just so you know. So your only hope of saving these people is to defeat me. Of course... That won't be happening... So at least keep me entertained for a while won't you?"
Kyuubey Kyuubey TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder @TheSecretSorcerer Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Persephone

Mood: Angry
Health: Worse For Wear

Persephone landed with a thump on the ground, the scratches on her back not bleeding or showing any signs of doing so. Persephone started giggling, which quickly became maniacal laughter. "You can give me a disease, just don't expect it to kill me so easily."She said as she summoned her fists, and began to trace a rune in the air in front of her. "I've died theoretically died on this world." She said as she finished the rune and her glamour appeared. Floating where Persephone once was was a skeleton, insects crawled on it's empty eye sockets. "The curse that binds me in these wraps keeps me preserved, what you see now is what I would have looked like now without it." She grimaced at the open wound as the glamour dissipated. "Still, that did hurt." She frowned as she detected this mans arrogance. "Titles are fancy words, Let us see you back them up." She quickly traced runes into the air before her: Fire, Air, Fire. The runes gleamed with power, and burned away into fire. A wave of fire shot out from Persephone, burning away any moths it came into contact with. "Pesky insects, Lotus or scarabs would have been much more interesting." The man was powerful, She had to admit, but she had faced entire armies. She would distract him long enough for someone to strike.

Last edited:
valks5.jpg

Valken Truss
Margaret Town > Magnolia Transit Station

Valken felt the ripples of the Shadow Realm wash over and away from his frame as he stood tall beside Eva. He wasn't sure whom to attack directly, it seemed everyone was attacking Ajoth, but there was that crazy girl beside Noah and Mister Lightning wayyyy over towards the Church that he didn't like the look of either. With his mind still racing, Valken blinked as he felt a rush of wind behind him and heard the crackle of lightning. He'd barely managed to turn his head to spot Noah when he'd grabbed his shoulder and was teleported far away from Margret Town. Still in partial shock as his eyes darted around the Transit Station, he stumbled only a fraction as Noah pushed him away then straightened as his eyes remained huge while he looked to the grin on Noah's face. He couldn't help it, his face paled as words started to fall from Noah's mouth.

It SOUNDED like Noah, but it acted nothing like the Noah he had known for years. "....Noah! Now is not the time, Lamia Scale needs us!" But even has he said this, he knew his words would do nothing. He could see it in the very posture of Noah's frame, and Valken was already half tensed as he slid a foot back and unslung both his daggers from his hips to hang them loosely by his sides. It must have been that crazy girl.. the one he called Sister... His grip tightening further on the hilts of his daggers. "I'm not your Enemy Noah!! Koi is part of the Spriggan, the Alvarez Empire! She's using you in some sick and twisted game of hers! I know you're better then this Noah! The Guild needs us!" He shouted. He knew it wouldn't make a difference, but he needed to try right? He watched Noah turn into his Lunar Djinn and took a half skip back then another to create some more distance even as his dark purple eyes narrowed further.

Suddenly the happy go lucky exterior of his expression faded into his 'work face'. A chilling vacant expression and eyes that almost seemed dead. "Fine. If you seem so intent to kill me, Noah Cross. You can try." His voice as deadpan and monotone as his expression portrayed. Even if this form was fast, Valken was faster. He didn't even flinch as he snapped closer and once Noah was in range, Valken twisted barely a fraction enough to see that ball of light sail past his body along with Noah's arm. Now in close combat, where Valken excelled, he continued to twist but crouched and leapt from his spot to throw one dagger in a huge arc aimed straight for his neck.

+lamia scale peeps

The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

latest

Rosaline Dreyar
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Rosaline kept her sharp blue eyes focused on the woman rather then the beast. Despite the beast being the one front lining, glowing and burning with flames, she couldn't help but think that the woman was the worse foe... The woman's eyes slid back to look at Kazuo and her face broke into something of a soft smile which was a rarity for her. She felt like he had her back no matter what path she chose and that made her heart beat in a weird way even she couldn't seem to grasp yet. She twisted against the rafter a fraction to face him fully before she leaned in to press her lips against him, closing her eyes even for just a moment to steal his kiss even if the rest of the world was on fire and the chaos of the fights occurred below. She wasn't sure if he even responded with the surprise of it all, but as she pulled away she put her forehead against his own even as she focused on both his eyes equally. She lifted a hand up high into the air, through the gap in the roof that Alara had been flung out of, the sky darkening suddenly with thunderclouds that almost instantly spawned as she drew them closer to the guild.

"I love you Kaz... and... I'm sorry..." She said suddenly, giving him a weak smile that almost seemed distant. Completely disregarding his precaution to do as she normally does and get in close. Pressing her lips against his one last time fleetingly before she leaned to the side and fell from the rafter almost in the same instant that Girahel had run screaming from the Guild Hall. The tall woman twisted and landed onto her feet gracefully before she had already sprung and was running towards Cele and Viera. She snapped out that whip sword one more time but threw it out towards Viera, letting the barbed coil sword snake around her frame, around and molding into Lunaria as it did. Effectively restricting her twice as much while avoiding Cele.

b57475969634652148128264835d2c68.jpg

Then Rosaline peered up to the thundercloud storming overhead and lifted her arm once again as her whole body started to glow. Then with a huge thunder clap, a lightning bolt sailed down through the roof of the Guild Hall effectively ripping the roof completely from the building with the sheer force of it before it crashed into Rosaline at full force. Rosaline only grinned brighter and channeled the full force of the hit through her body and into her sword, striking Viera and Lunaria with the complete maximum of her power making the whole Guild glow a blinding light that cascaded around Baslam like a solar flare. Immediately informing both Dante, Lyra and Hibiki exactly where they were.

Xel Xel LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder hudhouse hudhouse Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Last edited:
dra2.jpg
Draneri: The Siren

The Siren kept her hands clasped before her frame, watching the Guild and the members within with that half distant expression. She had so much on her mind due to old memories and of Noah, her long lost son, that she almost missed the conversation at hand. She couldn't think about him right now, she had a Guild and Family right here to focus on and a town in grave danger. The Siren's wings fluttered in irritation and the more Natalia spoke the more her worried expression deepened to the point she actually had to lift a hand to bite at her gloved finger in an uncomfortable manner. Her whole being, her whole instincts wanted her to flee. The odds seemed too stacked against them, and yet being an A class her perfumes and music might be enough to lure and lull the enemy? Perhaps they didn't even need to fight after all, if she could approach both Spriggans and turn them with her voice alone... it was worth a try wasn't it?

"If I went it first, I might be able to subdue them both without the need to resort to violence... Or at the very least weaken them for a back up assault. But there is a small problem..." She whispered the ending on an outward breath, barely above a whisper. If these foes were as strong as they said, she would need her most powerful Pacify perfume, and for that she would need to Feed... But feeding would reduce the power of one of her teammates, something she was very unwilling to do in this circumstance.

The dark winged Siren was caught off suddenly when a huge tremor shook the Guild, causing the woman to half screech suddenly and topple to the side right into the frame of none other then Big Redd himself. With her face pretty much welded into Tyson's chest, the woman's golden eyes snapped hugely wide but she didn't make to move at least for a few very long seconds. When she did, however, she threw her hands out to thrust the big oaf far from her, her sharp almost eagle eyes glaring up to him. "You have some nerve getting in my way you Redd idiot!" She snapped, like it was somehow his fault for her falling into him.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Maki Maki

original.jpg

Refara Illinara
Royal Castle - Crocus

The cute looking killer rolled her eyes in an over dramatic fashion when Samuel mentioned not murdering the Royal Family. "It was ONE guy Sam, one little nothing guy... well, a King I guess but nonetheless a nothing compared to us. I wasn't planning to kill ALL of them just sort of... you know... make an example!" Peering around at the Guards of the Royal Army that stood still and motionless among the Alvarez soldiers still under her spore spell. "Well... I mean, maybe not an example to anyone here, which means we are going to have to ship off either the Princess or the Queen to beg for mercy to the Light Guild...ugh this whole conquering thing is way too much work for my liking." Leaning back gently with a wistful expression on her face.

Refara didn't much care about what Samuel was doing to the Princess, her attention drifting to peer up to the sky and off in the direction of another part of Fiore and specifically the direction of Margaret Town. She wondered if the other teams were encountering any problems so far, what enemies they faced or if they had encountered any issues. She let her fingertip tap gently against her chin as her cheeks puffed up, and for a moment her crazy mind drifted away from Garrett. As the ground shook from Samuel gathering parts and laying down traps, Refara started to slowly lift herself up off the earth to hover gently.

Garrett Garrett Garrett
.... It had been days and days and these people hadn't had a single word about him.. not even their own fellow Spriggans had any idea where he was and the fact he was so powerful... Her expression darkened and her pink eye started to fill with tears when it occurred to her perhaps Garrett had left both her and the empire intentionally..

Was she not good enough? Was she not pretty enough? Strong enough? Did she not love him enough? Or show him enough affection? Did she not please him enough in bed? Her lower lip started to tremble as she lifted up her hands to grasp onto the strands of her platinum white hair, her breathing growing quicker. It was like her first love all over again.. her first crush that showed her absolutely zero interest in return. Her eyes drifting over in the direction of Lamia Scale Guild once again with a shaking breath in and out. Refara vaguely heard Samuel wanting to keep her sound of mind, and peered back with a very big sniffle working down her small frame. Low and behold it was Garrett, or at least what looked like him and sounded like him.

Only the woman was getting further lost in these feelings and this overwhelming sense of worthlessness and misery, and now the visual of the man she loved and now had left her was right before her! She threw a hand out as the air around her thickened and grew heavy, making it hard to breath for anyone such as them. "Am I not Pretty enough? Strong enough? Why don't you love me Garrett! Why don't you stay here with me! You and him! Why don't you notice me? Why don't you care!" She yelled and in a sudden fury she snapped back around and snapped out a hand clench her fist and have the crushing weight of a high pressure gravity land onto the Princess who in turn screamed out for mercy.

Refara lifted the screaming girl with ease before she flicked her wrist and sent the still screaming woman flying through the air and right towards the Sabertooth Guild Hall. With an almighty CRASH the woman burst through the Guild Hall wall to slam into one of the Sabertooth members, screaming in a hysterical manner.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Maki Maki Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

Users who are viewing this thread