• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Eclipse of Fates

BUMP!

Time to get this back on page one.

The rp will be starting within the week and we're always open to more people!

Lots of action is planned!

I'm just checking in with a few people.

Ves Ves Sxorchem Sxorchem Gohan510 Gohan510 Are you still interested in joining? A few missions have started and we're eager to have more people join in on the fun!

Also, to anyone peeking in for the first time, we're always accepting new faces! xD

I'm game as in "Life is just a game with no respawns. That doesn't mean when your down and out you quit. That just means you learn from mistakes and help others as you correct yourselves. So respawns might not be a thing, but cheat codes, are. The history books shows the wrong, are you just smart enough to fix the wrong, and go to the next mission. So screw respawns just go all out the whole time and the ripple will already be in affect." In other words hell yes I'm in.

I'm game as in "Life is just a game with no respawns. That doesn't mean when your down and out you quit. That just means you learn from mistakes and help others as you correct yourselves. So respawns might not be a thing, but cheat codes, are. The history books shows the wrong, are you just smart enough to fix the wrong, and go to the next mission. So screw respawns just go all out the whole time and the ripple will already be in affect." In other words hell yes I'm in.
Well, all the links are in the first post of this thread. Read the rules and then you're welcome to submit a character sheet and join the party!

Peek into the OOC and say hi as well! We love to chat... the ooc is already 18 pages! xD

I've been out of RPn for like 2 months now, I'm back, so let's get back in the loop shall we? I'm interested

I've been making this character expect a dm soon.
You should not PM character sheets. You should post them in the Character Sheets thread so that my co-gm and I can both see it. Neither one of us can accept a character without the other's approval. Then we will Pm you with necessary changes or with acceptance.

You should not PM character sheets. You should post them in the Character Sheets thread so that my co-gm and I can both see it. Neither one of us can accept a character without the other's approval. Then we will Pm you with necessary changes or with acceptance.
This kind of makes me uninterested but okay will do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back