• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Eclipse of Fates

Lady Warlock

Anime RN

Fairy Tail: Eclipse of Fates

latest
History Has Changed
Be prepared to leave the Fiore that you knew behind because this is not the same world. All the guilds are still there and still competing and still defending Fiore to the end, but fates have changed. Fairy Tail’s not quite the thriving guild canon made it out to be; in fact, it’s facing more struggles than any of the others and that’s not about to change anytime soon. The time has come, though. When the moon blocks the sun, when all hope is cut off… that is when fates eclipse. That’s where we’ll be waiting. And that’s where the adventure begins.

What is this?
latest
Fairy Tail: Eclipse of Fates is a detailed alternate universe roleplay based upon the anime/manga Fairy Tail. It is an rp meant to be run on a bigger scale with lots of players, although plans are flexible enough to work with a smaller group as well at the moment. No canon characters exist in this roleplay - aside from perhaps Mavis Vermilion herself at some point or another. Additionally, this roleplay will be run in a manner that facilitates character growth for all it’s active members. We will work with players to make sure that things happen in a way that allows their characters to grow.

How did we make it AU might be a reasonable question to ask. That’s simple, really. What we did was take the history of the creation of Fairy Tail and tweak it just a little. Thus, we created an entire new line of possibilities with new characters, new rules and new adventures!

This roleplay is also the kind of roleplay that has a plot plan in place ahead of time. It is not an open world roleplay, there will be main overarching storylines, and there will be smaller missions that work to tie everything together. This doesn’t mean that everything is connected, but it does mean that GMs are going to be able to keep things moving well enough.

“Do fairies even have tails? Do they even exist… Like them, this place is an eternal mystery… A never ending adventure!”
Where do we start?
partial-solar-eclipse-clouds.jpg
The year is x780. Guild life goes on as it has for the past years. Members carry out their missions with excitement or boredom depending on the mission - as they usually would. Tension between Fairy Tail and Raven Tail seems to have come to a momentary calm in which the two guilds have simply agreed to avoid one another.

Something is coming, though. Can the world really expect to stay this calm when a lunar eclipse - the first in centuries - hangs overhead?

Most importantly, will Fairy Tail be strong enough to face what’s coming? And will the other guilds be ready to aid them? Can the other guilds even afford not to?

Fates are eclipsing. The moon could very well darken them forever.

To Join…
Threads will be assembled soon. I will link them here as soon as they have been created.

If you are interested, please post in this interest check thread to declare your interest and I will also tag you in the OOC as soon as it is created so that you are able to find us easily.

I can’t wait to roleplay with everyone here!

~ DaughterofAthena

Last edited:
Sounds cool! Lucky me, I've got some Fairy Tail OCs just lying around for just this occasion.

W-well... not just this occasion. I dont find much time to write outside of rp, okay? Fanfiction is mostly out of the question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back